Tribulation: 2014-2021, Rapture This Year (THEORY)

No opposing arguments allowed

Tribulation: 2014-2021, Rapture This Year (THEORY)

Postby amessenger4god on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Honestly, of everything I’ve seen and heard, this is the most persuasive timeline I’ve seen yet. It doesn’t rely on minute details, but big things we’ve been seeing come to pass (this is just a THEORY):

1. This is the big one for me. Rosh Hashanah, September 23rd, 2017 and Revelation 12. I and others have scoured over hundreds of different dates using astronomy software and this is the first and only date for any year that fits ALL FOUR CONDITIONS of the sign in Revelation 12: Woman clothed with the sun. CHECK. Moon at her feet. CHECK. Giving birth to a single male child (the king planet Jupiter) right between the constellation’s legs. CHECK. Crown of 12 stars. CHECK. I have seen several close dates, such as Rosh Hashanah 2011, where 2 or 3 of the four conditions were met, but 2017 is the only date that meets all four conditions. THIS IS HUGE. Revelation 12 is a mid-trib sign, indicating the beginning of the last 3.5 years. Please also note: Jupiter, the king planet, was identified as THE Star of Bethlehem in the now famous Bethlehem Star documentary. It is the only object in the sky that meets ALL NINE of the conditions the Gospels mentioned of the Star of Bethlehem.

2. A LOT of external support for 2017 as a significant year: A. exactly 1 Jubliee after the 1967 re-capture of Jerusalem, which was exactly 1 Jubilee after the Balfour declaration. B. Judah Ben Samuel. C. Judah Ben Samuel rejected Christ, thus his “messiah” coming in 2017 is the antichrist, not THE Christ, which further points to the mid-trib. D. The Pyramid of Giza points to 2017. E. EXACTLY 1260 days before Rosh Hashanah 2017 is Passover 2014. F. EXACTLY 1290 days after each of the days of Rosh Hashanah 2017 is Passover, Unleavened Bread, AND First Fruits/Easter. G. Exactly 1335 days after Rosh Hashanah 2017 is Hayom-Yom 2021, the day the world needs purification. It also happens to be 2-3 days before Pentecost 2021.

3. As mentioned in point #2, Passover 2014 happens to be 1260 days before the sign/Rosh Hashanah in 2017. Passover 2014 also happens to be THE FIRST BLOOD MOON in the 2014-2015 tetrad! Of the four, it is the VERY FIRST. The timing is beyond incredible. Just think about it.

4. Here is where it starts to get even more chilling (in a good way): according to TorahCalendar.com, Passover 2014, which is 1260 days before Rosh Hashanah 2017, happens to be MONTH 1 of JEWISH SPIRITUAL YEAR 6000. It is the first month of the 6,000th year!!!

5. 2018, exactly 70 years from the rebirth of Israel, would thus be YEAR 6000 in the JEWISH CIVIL YEAR. TorahCalendar.com accounts for the ~230 missing years in the Jewish calendar, most of which were lost because of Seder Olam (a Rabbinical work in the 2nd century AD that forms the basis for the modern Jewish calendar).

6. 2014-2015 is the last year of Jubilee 120. No wonder there are 4 blood moons and 2 solar eclipses all falling on Jewish holy days!

This timeline places the signing of the Covenant with Many on Passover 2014, the AOD on Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur 2017, and the Second Coming flexibly on Shabbat Parah (1260 days later), Passover or Easter (1290 days later), or Hayom-Yom or Pentecost (1335 days later).

Note: This is for the 7 year tribulation, NOT the rapture. I do not think it is possible for the rapture to occur and the AC to be revealed and sign the treaty on the same day. Rather, the rapture happens shortly after or before Isaiah 17 and Psalm 83, the dust settles, the AC arises, and then days/weeks/months later he confirms the covenant.

We are looking for the rapture anytime over the next year. 14 months from about now would be about the latest the rapture could occur if this scenario is correct.

LIFT UP YOUR HEADS
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."
- John 5:24
amessenger4god

Re: Tribulation: 2014-2021, Rapture This Year (THEORY)

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Interesting..
Different people I see, saying also this is THE YEAR of the Rapture, One guy has it the 20th of this month and yes he counts the days and 7 years.. Another has Passover and ofcourse I see a few with RH in September.
Jesus will fill the fall feasts soo I dont believe we will be here in September..
ofcourse No one knows the day yada yada yada but Hey I,ll take the 20th.. :grin:
mrgravyard49

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:47 pm

AM4G,
Haven't had the time to ponder yet another timeline. But hey, who knows?

Mr. G. I love that you just long for our precious Lord.

I was contemplating the world and all we are experiencing the other day. It brought me to tears. I can barely stand the yuck that I know about. I try my hardest to surround myself with thoughts that are good and pure and upright. I know that there is so much awful out there. Imagine for a little minute that you are God and you are seeing EVERYTHING. There can't possibly be anything worse. It's like He continues to suffer the agony of watching us struggle. I know He has perfect timing. I tell myself that every day. I know that He is long suffering and boy is He ever suffering. We are so broken. My prayers nowadays are to keep His bride strong and encouraged. May we all hold onto the hope we have in Him. HOLD ONTO THE PROMISES! He is in control of everything. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:17 pm

lots of interesting "coincidences" there. It sure would be awesome if it was right. I just feel in my bones that something big is about to happen soon, whatever that might be, I do not know.

Be ready is all I can say.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:29 pm

amessenger: Thanks for spending the time to do your research. I cut and paste it to an email for myself so I can keep up with it and try to follow along with what you've written.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Exit40 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:18 am

6. 2014-2015 is the last year of Jubilee 120. No wonder there are 4 blood moons and 2 solar eclipses all falling on Jewish holy days!

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it ?

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:36 pm

You know I was looking at this more today and there is another thing that might support this timing- 2014 is a Sabbath year, thus 2021 will also be a Sabbath year. Not that I am necessarily pinning down the date, but it is interesting. I have always believed that the prophecy concerning the 70th week spoke to land sabbath weeks. Since Daniel realized that the captivity in Babylon was a direct result of Israel failing to keep them. So the 70th week would have to begin in and end in a sabbath year.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Mark F on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Can anybody be certain when a Sabbath year and jubilee cycle is? I read a little and it seems to me that there are alot of opinions as to what the timing is.

Wouldn't the start have to have been in the year that the order was given to rebuild the city and the sancutary? I have understood this to be 445BC in Nehemiah 2 from Artaxerxes I?

Any links or sources would be greatly appreciated.
Mark

All Scripture from NKJV

The Narrow Way
Matthew 7:13-14;
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
Mark F

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Mark F wrote:Can anybody be certain when a Sabbath year and jubilee cycle is? I read a little and it seems to me that there are alot of opinions as to what the timing is.

Wouldn't the start have to have been in the year that the order was given to rebuild the city and the sancutary? I have understood this to be 445BC in Nehemiah 2 from Artaxerxes I?

Any links or sources would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Mark,

It would be difficult to know precisely when the Sabbath years truly should be. Especially in light of the fact that Israel has rarely observed one. But personally I think that the years that have been declared by the Jews themselves as Sabbath years may be relevant, even if they are off in the actual count. Mostly because I believe that they will serve as a sign for the Jews.

However all that said I do believe you are correct that when the decree to rebuild was issued that would have had to have been a Sabbath year, the question is when exactly that decree was issued. There is some debate about the 445BC date. But if you count Sabbath years from that date I do believe that 2014 ends up as a Sabbath year.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Keeping Alert on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:08 am

Very Interesting...

For those who know me, I have been holding on to a 2015 rapture theory, but this seems to be a very legitimate possibility...
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert

Postby mrgravyard49 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:52 am

With everything going the way it is, I will really be shocked to still be here by April 1..
mrgravyard49

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:14 am

I just said to my husband last night how it seems as if the pace (of evil) has quickened of late, it just seems that when I think I've heard the worst of it, then something else comes out and blows my mind-

Also as I go to various public places I am more and more overhearing people talking about how scary our country and the world is becoming.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Return to Pre-trib view only