"Trumpet" Sound Heard in Canada, US, and Europe

Latest prophecy related news.

"Trumpet" Sound Heard in Canada, US, and Europe

Postby amessenger4god on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:20 am

Canadian TV (CTV) reports that a "trumpet" sound is being heard in several places in Canada, US, and Europe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiTE43-Izi0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."
- John 5:24
amessenger4god

Re: "Trumpet" Sound Heard in Canada, US, and Europe

Postby drdos on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:42 am

WOW :shock:
I don't believe that French Canadian Scientist one bit. That was a huge trumpet sound.
Now heard around the world....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexandrar5/str ... d-the-31dx
drdos

Postby mightymac on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:03 pm

video was dated in January. very facinating though. I wish I had heard it myself.
Carolyn

'Was listening to some beautiful Christmas music - so lovely that it brought tears to my eyes. So I asked my youngest daughter, 16, who was doing homework, "I wonder what all the angels in heaven sound like when they are singing Glory to God?"
Without hesitation, she simply replied, "Warm."
mightymac

Postby Bobthewebguy on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:19 pm

you will!
Bobthewebguy

Postby notworthcomparing on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:44 pm

Fascinating - what if the mysterious sounds of the last few years have been the Shofar and God announcing His soon return.

No wonder birds and fish are dropping dead everywhere. Who can stand in His presence?

Hosea 4:1-3 (NIV)

The Charge Against Israel

Hear the word of the Lord, you Israelites,
because the Lord has a charge to bring
against you who live in the land:
“There is no faithfulness, no love,
no acknowledgment of God in the land.
There is only cursing, lying and murder,
stealing and adultery;
they break all bounds,
and bloodshed follows bloodshed.
Because of this the land dries up,
and all who live in it waste away;
the beasts of the field, the birds in the sky
and the fish in the sea are swept away.

Zephaniah 1:3 (NIV)
“I will sweep away both man and beast;
I will sweep away the birds in the sky
and the fish in the sea—
and the idols that cause the wicked to stumble.”
“When I destroy all mankind
on the face of the earth,”
declares the Lord,

Ezekiel 38:20 (NIV)

The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground.

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:
notworthcomparing

Postby Sword of Geddon on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but are not the trumpet judgements the first to come in Revelation? If that trumpet was in fact one of them...what does that mean?
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
Sword of Geddon

Postby 4givenmuch on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:04 am

Oh my gosh! My husband was in San Diego the end of January and in a meeting with 2 other pastors and when they finished praying, they all heard the sound! They said it sounded like a shofar! God is trying to get our attention!!!!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby A_Watchman on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:13 am

As I write this, I am racked with pain, and tears. I know a Trumpet blast when I hear one. No electromagentic reverberation can be transmitted over bodies of water without being absorbed.
IF that was a normal occurance, we would have logged history of it. There is none that I know of, except when I hear a tubed Trumpet blast.
HIS approach is soon!
ELoeb
A_Watchman

Postby Sword of Geddon on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Did this really happen? I told a person I know about this and they did not believe me. If this is real it is a very big deal.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
Sword of Geddon

Postby 4givenmuch on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:36 am

I know it happened in San Diego!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby Keeping Alert on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:28 am

Somehow, I think it would be of more significance if this trumpet sound was heard in Israel...
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert

Postby amessenger4god on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:06 am

Hey Sword,

Yes, these sounds are definitely real. Various news organizations (including CTV, one of Canada' biggest) have reported the sounds. There are dozens, maybe hundreds of amateur recording on YouTube from those in the affected areas.

The question is, though, what are the sounds, and why are they happening in so many places? The "wise" men of the age come up with theories like electromagnetic pulses and "wine cannons" to dismiss the sounds.
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."
- John 5:24
amessenger4god

Postby Sword of Geddon on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Isn't there a trumpet that calls up believers in the rapture(Trumpet will sound and we will all be changed)

Also Perhaps this verse should be posted here for consideration:

“The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth; and a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.” (Revelation 8:7)

First Trumpet Judgement.
Sword of Geddon

Postby CorporalJohnny on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:18 am

Sword of Geddon wrote:Isn't there a trumpet that calls up believers in the rapture(Trumpet will sound and we will all be changed)

Also Perhaps this verse should be posted here for consideration:

“The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth; and a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.” (Revelation 8:7)

First Trumpet Judgement.

You're confusing the "Trumpet of God"(1 Thessalonians 4:16) with the "Trumpet Judgements,"(Revelation 8) blown by Angels.
If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.
If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.
-Mark Twain
CorporalJohnny

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:34 am

1 Thess 4: 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thess 4: 17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1 Thess 4: 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

I just love the verses. The thought that these trumpet sounds might be the blower of the trumpet warming up is quite enticing, but....these sounds haven't been followed by anyone being caught up......So, I don't know how to resolve these sounds in my mind??? I am almost reluctant, knowing Satan loves to copy the Lord. Are we hearing the trumpeting announcement of of the soon arrival of the one who will make desolate? Probably not a popular thing to say, but something to file in the round file until we know for sure what the derivation of these trumpet sounds is.

Im thinking of:

2 Thess 2: 9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:54 am

Still wonder if they are not just from Haarp..
I just Pray we hear the Real Trumpets this coming weekend . :grin:
mrgravyard49

Postby T-Minus? on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:39 pm

G.S. ................maybe they just haven't gotten to the "last" trump yet! Maranatha!!
T-Minus?

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:22 pm

T-Minus? wrote:G.S. ................maybe they just haven't gotten to the "last" trump yet! Maranatha!!

Below I typed the trumpet judgments. Which ones have they "gotten to" so far, in your estimation?

The trumpet judgments are as follows:

“Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood; and a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.” (Revelation 8:8-9)

“Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of the water; and the name of the star is Wormwood; and a third of the waters became wormwood; and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10-11)

“Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them was darkened; and a third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.

" And I looked, and I heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, “Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!” (Revelation 8:12-13)

“Then the fifth angel sounded: and I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. And to him was given the key to the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. And the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.

Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for 5 months.

And their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

And the shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle; and on their heads were crowns like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails.

And their power was to hurt men 5 months. And they had a king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.

One woe is past. Behold, still two more woes are coming after these things.” (Revelation 9:1-12)

“Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.”

So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, WERE RELEASED TO KILL A THIRD OF MANKIND. Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million, and I heard the number of them.

And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone.

BY THESE THREE PLAGUES A THIRD OF MANKIND WAS KILLED – by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths. For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, and having heads; and with them they do harm.

But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk; and they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.” (Revelation 9:13-21)
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby OneDay on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:02 pm

:sofa: :scared2: :scared
Exalt the Lord our God and worship at His holy mountain, for the Lord our God is holy.
Psalm 99:9
http://www.acwitness.org/psalm83english.html
OneDay

Postby T-Minus? on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:50 am

G.S.

I actually meant that as a tongue-in-cheek funny. However, I do have some thoughts on the trupet judgements. I don't believe we are full on to any of them yet. We are seeing precursors though. In particular Rev 16: 4 and Rev 16:12. Those precursers being the fish and fowl die offs,Lebanon and China rivers turning blood red, and the ongoing gradual drying up of the Euphrates river. Maranatha!!
T-Minus?

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:00 pm

T-Minus? wrote:G.S.

I actually meant that as a tongue-in-cheek funny. However, I do have some thoughts on the trupet judgements. I don't believe we are full on to any of them yet. We are seeing precursors though. In particular Rev 16: 4 and Rev 16:12. Those precursers being the fish and fowl die offs,Lebanon and China rivers turning blood red, and the ongoing gradual drying up of the Euphrates river. Maranatha!!

Maranatha, indeed!

We need a smiley showing something passing directly over the tops of the heads of the smileys.....zoom.....there it went.....she missed it. :lol:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby TexasBeliever on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:19 am

There is something about these sounds that has not been mentioned.
If you read the parts of scripture where Jesus is actually speaking about the sequence of events of the last days, he says:

1. First thing to come are SIGNS and WONDERS THAT LIE; DECEPTIONS
2. Second thing to come the LAWLESS ONE and GREAT TRIBULATION
3. Third thing to come is the Lord; IN FLAMING FIRE where EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM as he SENDS HIS ANGELS TO GATHER HIS ELECT

It is more than highly likely that these sounds are part of the great deception.
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground.
TexasBeliever

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:45 am

That's what I was trying to say, too, Texasbeliever. Only someone who knows the scriptures (among the elect) will know when we are supposed to be seeing and hearing certain things; otherwise, the saints should be able to identify "mockery" or "copying" on the part of the one who comes....as lying signs and wonders.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby daffodyllady on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:29 pm

TexasBeliever wrote:There is something about these sounds that has not been mentioned.
If you read the parts of scripture where Jesus is actually speaking about the sequence of events of the last days, he says:

1. First thing to come are SIGNS and WONDERS THAT LIE; DECEPTIONS
2. Second thing to come the LAWLESS ONE and GREAT TRIBULATION
3. Third thing to come is the Lord; IN FLAMING FIRE where EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM as he SENDS HIS ANGELS TO GATHER HIS ELECT

It is more than highly likely that these sounds are part of the great deception.

Too many believers forget the signs are supposed to follow THEM.
...not the other way around.
Too many believers are following signs and wonders, instead of getting full of God, so the signs will flow through them.
And following signs and wonders is a real good way to get deceived.
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Postby laney on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Just got through watching this. A friend had posted it. Brings chills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQjD9CjO ... ture=share
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby 4givenmuch on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:27 am

I think the angels are just warming up!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby WalkingWithJesus on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:31 pm

If this was a trumpet from God, it would be heard by everyone all around the world, not just a couple folks.
WalkingWithJesus

Postby mersade on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:46 am

drdos wrote:WOW :shock:
I don't believe that French Canadian Scientist one bit. That was a huge trumpet sound.
Now heard around the world....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexandrar5/str ... d-the-31dx

I can not take the video at this site seriously. At the 5:00 mark, you can, clearly, see one of the alien machines from "War of the Worlds." The first thing I noticed about the sounds is that they are identical to the sounds the alien machines make in that movie.

Carrie
mersade
Supporting Member

Return to What you think (About news)