How the 1260, 1290 and the 1335 days all fit together

(heavily moderated)

How the 1260, 1290 and the 1335 days all fit together

Postby Sinners R us on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Hi all! :wink: Im definately not an authority on bible prophecy but I have been having a tough time with the general teaching on how these days all fit together in Daniel's 70th week. The way most prophecy experts say it all pans out is the stopping of the sacrifices and the AoD both happen at the same time 1260 days in and then 1260 left for the tribulation. Also at the same time the 2 Witnesses begin their minestry and are protected 1260 days with the antichrist killing them after this time and they lay dead in the streets for 3 1/2 days until rising from the dead and then being called up to heaven. For this to happen it means that once the antichrist has killed the 2 Witnesses that he no longer has any power as he was only given 1260 days to continue. Also in the book of Daniel it states Blessed is he who lasts until the 1335th day? To me it would not make sense to make the last half of the week longer by 75 days..

All of you may think otherwise but I just thought it was interesting when I looked at the date 31st of March 2010 which is Passover this year (which would be the midpoint of the ENPI if you go off the signing of the agreement on or around the 18th of October 2006) it is 75 days before the June 14th this year which is the actual midpoint of the ENPI if you count 1260 days from the start date of of the ENPI on January 1st 2007. What if these 75 days make up the 1335 when Daniel states "blessed is he who lasts until the 1335 day".

If the Passover sacrifice does indeed take place on the 31st of March 2010, I believe the muslim world would be enraged and could possibly be the final straw that breaks the camels back so to speak and lead to the Isaiah 17/ Psalms 83 battle and the destruction of Damascus and I believe they would continue to make the sacrifices as they will be hoping for Gods protection and will be embolden during this war. This would be a major crisis and Ashton may not be able to solve it allowing Solana to be called in and given 1260 days to continue or maybe even appointed by Ashton herself as the President of the PSC and asked to solve this problem. Then he may put a stop to the sacrifice on the 14th of June and the final 1260 days come into effect. Also if it occured in this way I believe it would allow the anti-christs 1260 days and the 2 Witnesses 1260 days to overlap leaving the anti-christ another 75 days to lead the world into the battle of armageddon after killing the 2 Witnesses at the end of their 1260 day minestry.

Im not sure how this sounds to you all but I would like some positive feedback as i'm new to posting and I just believed it was too big of a coincidence that the 2 possible times for the midpiont just happened to be 75 days apart. I still am unsure as to how the 1290 days for the cleansing of the sanctuary comes into this theory but maybe you could all help me with this! Maybe during this.. Maybe they would decide to build the 3rd temple 45 days after the sacrifice begins because the war has ended and they have won b ut im not too sure but I just think that if the 75 days was at the beginning of the Great Trib rather than after it than it would make more sense, well at least to me.. Please be nice as i'm doing this with a sincere and open heart and do not believe that I am right but that it may be a possibility.. :angel:

God bless you all!

Jamie
Sinners R us

Re: How the 1260, 1290 and the 1335 days all fit together

Postby Douggg on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:11 am

Sinners R us wrote:Also in the book of Daniel it states Blessed is he who lasts until the 1335th day? To me it would not make sense to make the last half of the week longer by 75 days..

Hi saint , :mrgreen:, Jamie, the 7 years is 2520 days long. Count back 1335 days to find that the AOD is setup on day 1185. Which is 75 days before the exact midpoint. During that 75 days, the two witnesses will be fighting against the AC beast, while the Jews flee into the mountains. On day 1260 the two witnesses are killed.

On day 1263.5 the two witnesses ascend to heaven. Then there is a war in heaven and Satan/and his angels are cast down to earth with a time, times, and half a times left. That expression is used because the 3.5 days of the two witnesses laying dead in the street and the time it takes for the war in heaven - leaves something a little less than 1260 days that Satan has left. So the expression a time, times, and half at time is used in Revelation 12:14 and Daniel 7:25.

Okay going back to day 1185, the day the AOD is setup - count forward 1290 days to day 2475. On day 2475, the world will see the Sign of Jesus in heaven, which will panic the kings of the earth and at the AC's, FP's, Satan's urging they will assemble their armies at armageddon to stop Jesus from returning. From day 2475, there are 45days given for the kings of the earth to gather their armies together. On day 2520, the last day of the 7 years, Jesus will return to smote the armies, and defeat the AC and FP.

Simple, huh? :grin:

Doug L.
Last edited by Douggg on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Douggg

Postby Douggg on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:51 am

I still am unsure as to how the 1290 days for the cleansing of the sanctuary comes into this theory but maybe you could all help me with this!
Jamie

Hi again Jamie, I think you mean the 2300 days in Daniel 8:24, :grin: The cleansing of the sanctuary includes the reinstitution of the daily sacrifices, which will be stopped in the middle of the week, and the AOD setup to be worshiped, until Jesus returns to end it.

Okay, count back 2300 days from day 2520. On day 220 after the AC confirms the covenant, the daily sacrifices will start up again. In the middle of the week, not the exact middle, the AC will stop the daily sacrifices and the AOD will be setup. The sanctuary will not be cleansed of the AOD until Jesus returns on day 2520.

Doug L.
Douggg

Postby Mr Baldy on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:52 am

Douggg wrote:Simple, huh?

Yeah right! :roll:

If it were so "Simple" then Thelogians wouldn't be disagreeing on this very question today, and someone would have gotten a Pulitzer Prize for "Explanatory Reporting" long ago - for coming up with the aforementioned idea; which isn't original, and certainly cannot be supported with Scripture.

Jamie, welcome to the forum :grin: ! After reading your post, I can see how you come up with your logic.

Looking at the 70th week of Daniel, which is 2520 days - Scripture only mentions the final 3.5 years that concerns the Antichrist's reign, the time of Jacob's Trouble, the period in which the two witnesses will prophesy, a remanent is protected; is considered a time, times, and half a time, and the Saints are persecuted.

I believe that the 1,260 days is the Midpoint, of the 70th week - in which Scripture indicates that the Antichrist will stop the animal scarifice and grain offering. By the 1,290th day; both the stoppage of the animal and grain offering and the AOD, will have been completed.This is supported with Scripture in Daniel 12:11-12. The 1,290 days "could" now include the 30 day period, after the Midpoint (1,260th day) - which we know the animal sacrifices and grain offering will cease, but I'm not sure about this interpretation. There appears to be an addition 45 days added to the 1,290 which brings the total to the 1,335th day.

This 30 days + the 45 days are a total 75 day period, which some try to include into the entire 2520 days of the 70th week; however, this idea cannot be supported with Scripture.
Mr Baldy

Postby learningeachday on Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:01 am

Sinners R us wrote:All of you may think otherwise but I just thought it was interesting when I looked at the date 31st of March 2010 which is Passover this year (which would be the midpoint of the ENPI if you go off the signing of the agreement on or around the 18th of October 2006) it is 75 days before the June 14th this year which is the actual midpoint of the ENPI if you count 1260 days from the start date of of the ENPI on January 1st 2007. What if these 75 days make up the 1335 when Daniel states "blessed is he who lasts until the 1335 day".

Welcome, Jamie! :hugs:

I think this is a very interesting point! Not sure that anyone else here has noticed this! Thank you for pointing it out! Now all we have to do is wait...and watch...

:whistle: :popcorn:
learningeachday

Postby morpheus on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:50 pm

There is another possible fit for the 75 days. If one links the prophetic events to the fall jewish holy days one can see that the 70th week covenant should start on the Feasts of Trumpets. The Jews will insert at least one extra 30 day month during this 7 year period. Therefore seven years are not 1260 + 1260 days but 1260 + 1290 days. Then 45 days after this is the blessing mentioned in Daniel. This matches up with Hanukkah and the rededication of the temple.

Now some people do not think the fall feasts will match up but I disagree. After all, the spring feasts and Pentecost matched up to the very day. I fully expect the fall feasts will too. Once you accept this premise, the rest is all academic.

Of course the extra 30 day month could also be inserted in the first half of the 7 year period. So it could be 1290 + 1260 days. I guess we will not know for sure until the AOD happens then we can figure the rest out. Nevertheless, we should be open to all reasonable possibilities and watch. We should propose all possible interpretations.

What is amazing is how close our newspaper headlines are coming to the Bible's predictions. If this is not it, then one has to at least admit that all this is a near miss. We are not crazy. The crazy ones are the ones who do not see the collision coming soon. If not this orbit, then most certainly with the next.
morpheus

Postby Douggg on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:33 pm

morpheus wrote:There is another possible fit for the 75 days. If one links the prophetic events to the fall jewish holy days one can see that the 70th week covenant should start on the Feasts of Trumpets. The Jews will insert at least one extra 30 day month during this 7 year period. Therefore seven years are not 1260 + 1260 days but 1260 + 1290 days. Then 45 days after this is the blessing mentioned in Daniel. This matches up with Hanukkah and the rededication of the temple.

Hi morpheus,

I had a post all typed up whereby I said that your suggestion is a good possibility... but I could not see how to fit in the 1335th day of blessing. In your scenario 1260+1290 (Jesus returning on the 1290th day), those who remain faithful would be blessed by Jesus's return on the 1290th day, not the 1335th day... which is a conflict with Daniel 12:11-12. No offense to you :grin:. The 1290 days and the 1335th day are measured from the day when AOD is setup to be worshiped.

What is amazing is how close our newspaper headlines are coming to the Bible's predictions. If this is not it, then one has to at least admit that all this is a near miss. We are not crazy. The crazy ones are the ones who do not see the collision coming soon. If not this orbit, then most certainly with the next.

Well said. :clap2: 421 days left max. until the confirming of the covenant, imo.

Doug L.
Douggg

Return to Prophecy Debate Area