Ariel Sharon

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Ariel Sharon

Postby Sue-M on Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:46 am

Has anyone ever thought about Ariel Sharon. What if he suddenly wakes up! I believe that he is still in a coma from his stoke that he suffered (his head wound). I believe this happened in 2005.

I could be so wrong. But, what would happen if he just woke up! I could be wrong, but, I just keep thinking about the scripture that talks about someone recovering from a head wound. (Rev 13:3) Israel would have no problem worshipping him if this happened.

Okay, time to blast me. :scared
Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Re: Ariel Sharon

Postby 1whowaits on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:06 am

Sue-M, actually i have considered that possibility also. it would be interesting, many consider him already dead.
1whowaits

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:18 am

His fate certainly has been a mystery, hasn't it? The fact that virtually no information has leaked out about him is very strange imo.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Mrs. B on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:56 pm

I know I wrote this before but I'm also Watching...

2000 when Ariel Sharon.....on Sept. 28 went to the temple mount....I believe this started the Excessive Anger with the Moslems......I think we should be watching to see what happens to him....bb
Mrs. B

Postby bertienesbitt on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:17 pm

very intresting indeed.....havent heard much about him are of him!!!
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will perform this.
(Isa 9:6-7)
bertienesbitt

Postby 1whowaits on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:28 pm

It is interesting to consider what the expectations of men are and how Satan might use those expectations to decieve. The world is looking more for a young, charismatic leader who can move the crowd with his words, who can solve the worlds problems by the force of his character, someone like a Barak Obama (not that he is all that, just that he is an example).

On the other hand the religious Jews apparently thought that some 80 or 90 year old rabbi was the messiah not too long ago, they are looking for a elder statesman, someone with knowledge and experience, someome like a Moses. And apparently at least some of the Jews will be decieved by a false messiah so that individual may fulfill many of their expectations.

Someone 'like' a Sharon could appear in that way, especially if he miraculously recovered from a near death state and lead the nation through a crisis. The Jewish people expect a messiah who will be Jewish, who will know the Torah, who will help rebuild the temple, who will help regather all Jews to Israel. And they expect this messiah to come around the time of Gog-Magog, when the evil leader Gog attacks the nation of Israel and is defeated.

Wouldn't it be interesting if the young, charismatic leader were the one defeated and the elder statesman the one who helps rebuild the temple.
1whowaits

Postby good4u on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:29 pm

Okay, maybe I need to google this, but didn't Sharon pass away? Even if he didn't, Sharon will not be a factor in Israeli politics again.
"Spirituality wrongly understood or pursued is a major source of human misery and rebellion against God."

Dallas Willard
Professor, Univ. So. Calf. - Los Angeles
good4u

Postby 1whowaits on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:03 pm

Good4u, your are correct, it is highly unlikely Sharon will have any influence in the future, especially if he is dead (is he dead? i don't remember). We were just speculating that if Sharon woke up from his coma(if he were still alive), because he has a headwound (stroke) and the AC is supposed to have a 'headwound' from which he recovers, Sharon could have some influence in the future. But this is of course just specualtion.

And i was just pointing out how the expectations of the Jews and the rest of the world might differ, in regards to a future leader (messiah).
1whowaits

Postby Sue-M on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:39 pm

It was January 4, 2006 when Ariel Sharon suffered the second stroke which put him in the coma. I remember hearing this on the radio the day it happened and I remember saying to myself, if he recovers from this 3 days from now, I am going to stand up and take notice. Well, 3 days later he was still in the coma. And it didn't even look like he was going to make it. I read in April of this year, that his son said that he was actually responding a little bit. But, what made me think about this again today is I was looking at the Book of Revelation (Chapter 13) again, and then I listened to Hal Lindsey. Hal Lindsey said something about the head wound and Israel. He said something about the Beast coming up out of the water and I though to myself, I just wonder. It might not be 3 days, but, what if exactly 3 years to the day, he recovers. Again, I will stand up and take notice. I think that will be this January, 2009.

I have always wondered about how any non-Jewish person will pull off convincing the Jews that he is the Messiah. Because, they are looking for a Jewish person. They always have been. But, I was thinking, in Revelation 13, it says that the whole world is astonished that the one "head" of the beast recovers from a fatal head wound and because of this they worship the Beast. If (Big-Huge IF here) Sharon recovers from this and says something remarkable to the Jews that cause them to go along with the EU ruler or the ruler of the revived Roman empire....I don't know. Just wondering. Maybe, he could say that he went to heaven in his coma. I don't know. My huge imagination here.

---------------

Revelation 13:1-4 (New International Version)

1 And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea.

The Beast out of the Sea
And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.

4 Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"

---------------------------

Hal LIndsey July 18th report link = http://hallindsey.org/

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Postby lookup on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:25 pm

I personally don't think he is going to wake up this side of eternity. He negotiated the land away and God took him out. And God will do the same to any of the Israel leaders who do the same. IMO. I pray that he would find Jesus here before it's too late.
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour” 1 Pet. 5:8

<><
lookup

Postby SueAnn on Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:00 pm

ARIEL SHARON

(1928 - )
------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the Jewish Virtual Library.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... haron.html

Ariel (“Arik”) Sharon was born at Kfar Malal on February 27, 1928. He served in the IDF for more than 25 years, retiring with the rank of Major-General. He holds an LL.B in Law from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (1962).

He joined the Haganah at the age of 14 in 1942. During the 1948 War of Independence, he commanded an infantry company in the Alexandroni Brigade. In 1953, he founded and led the “101” special commando unit which carried out retaliatory operations against Palestinian fedayeen. Sharon was appointed commander of a Paratroop Corps in 1956 and fought in the Sinai Campaign. In 1957, he attended the Camberley Staff College in Great Britain.

During 1958-62, Sharon served as Infantry Brigade Commander and then Infantry School Commander, and attended Law School at Tel Aviv University. He was appointed Head of the Northern Command Staff in 1964 and Head of the Army Training Department in 1966. He participated in the 1967 Six Day War as commander of an armored division. In 1969 he was appointed Head of the Southern Command Staff.

Sharon resigned from the army in June 1972, but was recalled to active military service in the 1973 Yom Kippur War to command an armored division. He led the crossing of the Suez Canal which helped secure an Israeli victory in the war and eventual peace with Egypt.

Ariel Sharon was elected to the Knesset in December 1973, but resigned a year later, serving as Security Adviser to Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin (1975). He was elected to the Knesset in 1977 on the Shlomzion ticket. Following the elections, he joined the Herut party and was appointed Minister of Agriculture in Menachem Begin's first government (1977-81). One of his priorities was to pursue agricultural cooperation with Egypt.

In 1981, Ariel Sharon was appointed Defense Minister, serving in this post during the Lebanon War, which brought about the destruction of the PLO terrorist infrastructure in Lebanon. In the realm of international relations, he was instrumental in renewing diplomatic relations with the African nations which had broken off ties with Israel during the Yom Kippur War. In November 1981, he brought about the first strategic cooperation agreement with the U.S. and widened defense ties between Israel and many nations. He also helped bring thousands of Jews from Ethiopia through Sudan.

In 1983, Sharon resigned as Defense Minister after a government commission found him indirectly responsible for the September 1982 massacre of Palestinians at the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps by Lebanese Phalangists.

Sharon remained in the government as a minister without portfolio and then served as Minister of Industry and Trade from 1984-90. In this capacity, he concluded the Free Trade Agreement with the U.S. in 1985.

From 1990-1992, he served as Minister of Construction and Housing and Chairman of the Ministerial Committee on Immigration and Absorption. Following the fall of the Soviet Union and the waves of immigration from Russia, he initiated and carried out a program to absorb the immigrants throughout the country, including the construction of 144,000 apartments.

From 1992-1996, he served as a member of the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee.

In 1996, Ariel Sharon was appointed Minister of National Infrastructure and was involved in fostering joint ventures with Jordan, Egypt and the Palestinians. He also served as Chairman of the Ministerial Committee for Bedouin advancement.

In 1998, Ariel Sharon was appointed Foreign Minister and headed the permanent status negotiations with the Palestinian Authority.

While serving as Foreign Minister, Sharon met with U.S., European, Palestinian and Arab leaders to advance the peace process. He worked mostly to create and advance projects such as the Flagship Water Project funded by the international community to find a long-term solution to the region's water crisis and a basis to peaceful relations between Israel, Jordan, the Palestinians and other Middle Eastern countries.

Following the election of Ehud Barak as Prime Minister in May 1999, Ariel Sharon was called upon to become interim Likud party leader following the resignation of Benjamin Netanyahu. In September 1999, he was elected Chairman of the Likud. He also served as a member of the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee in the Knesset.

On September 28, 2000, Sharon made a visit to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, the holiest place in Judaism to emphasize Israel's claim to sovereignty over the Temple Mount. Palestinians maintained that Sharon came with “thousands of Israeli soldiers” and defiled a Muslim holy place, when in fact, Israel's Internal Security Minister Shlomo Ben-Ami permitted Sharon to visit the Temple Mount only after calling Palestinian security chief Jabril Rajoub and receiving his assurance that if Sharon did not enter the mosques, no problems would arise. Sharon did not attempt to enter any mosques and his 34 minute visit was conducted during normal hours when the area is open to tourists. Palestinian youths — eventually numbering around 1,500 — shouted slogans in an attempt to inflame the situation. Some 1,500 Israeli police were present at the scene to forestall violence.

Following Sharon's Temple Mount visit, the Palestinians, under the direction of Yasser Arafat, launched an unprecendented wave of violence and terror against Israelis, dubbed the “al-Aksa Intifada” by the Palestinians for its association with the al-Aksa Mosque located on the Temple Mount. Palestinian leaders claim that Sharon's visit sparked the violence, but on November 7, 2000, an investigatory committee led by former U.S. Senator George Mitchell was established to determine the causes of the violence and to make recommendations for calming the situation. The Mitchell Report issued in April 30, 2001, concluded “the Sharon visit did not cuase the “al-Aksa intifada.”

In a special election held February 6, 2001, Ariel Sharon was elected Prime Minister. He presented his government to the Knesset on March 7, 2001. After calling early elections to the 16th Knesset, which were held on January 28, 2003, Ariel Sharon was charged by the president with the task of forming a government and presented his new government to the Knesset on February 27, 2003.

After several years of bloodshed, terror, and stalled peace talks with the Palestinians, Sharon devised a bold plan that would ensure a higher degree of security for Israelis, and improve the lives of Palestinians. While Palestinian terrorism against Israelis was at its peak, and going virtually unchecked by Arafat and other Palestinian leaders, Sharon decided that Israel should act unilaterally to improve its security situation and reduce bloodshed. This plan, known as the disengagement plan, called for the complete withdrawal of Israeli troops and settlers in the Gaza Strip, as well as the dismantlement of all settlements in the area, including four settlements in northen Samaria. Between August 16 and August 30, 2005, Israel safely evacuated more than 8,500 Israeli settlers and, on September 11, 2005, Israeli soldiers left Gaza, ending Israel's 38-year presence in the area.

The implementation of the disengagement plan was viewed as a success by most of the Israeli public, although it sparked bitter protests from ministers of Sharon's Likud Party, causing a party schism. Facing bitter infighting in Likud, Sharon formally resigned from the party to form a new centrist party, “Kadima,” or “Forward” on November 21, 2005.

Following the Likud Party spilt, Sharon outlined the goals of his new party. One, he said, is to closely follow the United States-backed road map plan for peace with the Palestinians. Sharon declared that there will be no more unilateral withdrawals from the West Bank, and insisted that Palestinian terrorist groups be disarmed and dismantled. The Kadima party platform calls for “maximum security and assuring that Israel be a Jewish national home and that another state that shall arise be demilitarized, with terrorists disarmed.”

In mid-December, 2005, Sharon spent two days in a hospital after suffering a minor stroke, which doctors said caused no irreparable brain damage. However, on January 4, 2006, Sharon was rushed to the hospital following another, more serious stroke. Sharon suffered a massive brain hemorrhage, which caused extensive cerebral bleeding.
President George W. Bush said that Sharon was “a man of courage and peace,” and that “on behalf of all Americans, we send our best wishes and hopes to the prime minister and his family.”

Prime Minsterial duties were turned over to Ehud Olmert, who held a cabinet meeting on January 5, 2006, to signal the transfer of power. Olmert was subsequently elected Prime Minister until elections on March 28, 2006.

Sharon remains hospitalized and is not expected to recover from his illness.

Ariel Sharon has been present at or involved in nearly every seminal moment in modern Israel's history. From pre-state Israel and Israel's wars of survival, to politics and the disengagement plan, Sharon has played a highly significant role in shaping Israel's future. Although once considered a hardline politician who was the “father of the settlement movement,” and a brilliant leader in the wartime, Sharon devoted his last years in politics to pursuing peace with security for Israel and its neighbors.

Sharon is widowed and has two sons, Omri and Gilad.
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby 1whowaits on Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:05 pm

Sharon does seem to have a fatal wound. If he gets up and goes into a rebuilt temple, then we will know.
1whowaits

Postby D4Christ on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:10 am

Sue-M, it is funny that you brought this up because I just within the past 2 weeks had a conversation about Sharon and wondered about some of the same concerns expressed in this thread. I happened to be flipping through my bible randomly when I came across this passage:

Isaiah 29
1 “What sorrow awaits Ariel,the City of David.
Year after year you celebrate your feasts.
2 Yet I will bring disaster upon you,
and there will be much weeping and sorrow.
For Jerusalem will become what her name Ariel means—
an altar covered with blood.
3 I will be your enemy,
surrounding Jerusalem and attacking its walls
I will build siege towers
and destroy it.
4 Then deep from the earth you will speak;
from low in the dust your words will come.
Your voice will whisper from the ground
like a ghost conjured up from the grave.

Coincidence? I don't know, but I pray that we will have our answers soon.

YSIC,
Deirdre
:a2:
"1 Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him....3 Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction."

--2 Thessalonians 2: 1,3
D4Christ
Supporting Member

Postby Sue-M on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:20 pm

D4Christ, Wow! It kind of reminds me of when Daniel showed Cyrus his name in scriptures. I have been looking at this scripture in many different translations and on E-Sword. And I looked up some interpretations online. Ariel is not a city. They relate it to Jerusalem because the scripture says, "the City where David dwelt". But, the city where David dwelt was Jerusalem. In the Hebrew, Ariel has two meanings. It means either the "Lion of God" or "the Altar of God". Could this scripture have many meanings?

I know I read somewhere that Jerusalem will be taken in the end-times. Could this scripture be directed towards not only a city (Jerusalem) but also to a person? I will be looking at this scripture later on. Thanks, D4Christ!

Sue-M

Postby carpentersdaughter on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:57 pm

When I was watching IBA News from Israel a few weeks back, they spoke of Sheron, who is still alive....

I've thought about this on and off for some time now too...it is very interesting, and something we should at least keep an eye on.....
1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in the later times some will abondon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
carpentersdaughter

Postby D4Christ on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:37 am

Sue-M wrote:D4Christ, Wow! It kind of reminds me of when Daniel showed Cyrus his name in scriptures. I have been looking at this scripture in many different translations and on E-Sword. And I looked up some interpretations online. Ariel is not a city. They relate it to Jerusalem because the scripture says, "the City where David dwelt". But, the city where David dwelt was Jerusalem. In the Hebrew, Ariel has two meanings. It means either the "Lion of God" or "the Altar of God". Could this scripture have many meanings?

I know I read somewhere that Jerusalem will be taken in the end-times. Could this scripture be directed towards not only a city (Jerusalem) but also to a person? I will be looking at this scripture later on. Thanks, D4Christ!

Hi Sue-M,

You are right...Jerusalem will be attacked in the Day of the Lord which happens right after our rapture at the sixth seal (the 7th seal announces the trumpets). Jerusalem is destroyed and her inhabitants scattered.

Zech 14
1 Watch, for the day of the Lord is coming when your possessions will be plundered right in front of you! 2 I will gather all the nations to fight against Jerusalem. The city will be taken, the houses looted, and the women raped. Half the population will be taken into captivity, and the rest will be left among the ruins of the city.

YSIC,
Deirdre
:a2:
"1 Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him....3 Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction."

--2 Thessalonians 2: 1,3
D4Christ
Supporting Member

Postby Pretzelogical on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:10 pm

Advisor to Ariel Sharon is now advising the primary election winner?!
"Kadima Party was formed less than three years ago by Ariel Sharon."
Pretzelogical

Postby kazbo on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:16 pm

But Sharon doesn't have a fatal head wound. He hasn't died. He has an almost-fatal, will-not-recover-but-isn't-dead-yet head wound. Fatal is fatal.
"High King of Heaven, my treasure thou art"
kazbo

Postby 1whowaits on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:52 pm

'One of the heads of the beast seemed to have a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed.' Rev 13

It is not clear whether the wound of the beast is fatal or just appears to be fatal. It is not clear whether Satan has the power to raise the dead, that appears to be a power God reserves unto Himself, although it would be in the capabilities of Satan to provide a 'counterfeit' resurrection.
1whowaits

Postby kazbo on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:59 pm

'One of the heads of the beast seemed to have a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed.' Rev 13

It is not clear whether the wound of the beast is fatal or just appears to be fatal.

Good point. I stand corrected. :a2:
"High King of Heaven, my treasure thou art"
kazbo

Postby Sue-M on Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:41 am

kazbo wrote:

It is not clear whether the wound of the beast is fatal or just appears to be fatal.

Good point. I stand corrected. :a2:

He did almost die from this. Actually, twice. He's been in a coma. But, this "head wound" is something that can be fatal.

Sue-M

Postby 1whowaits on Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:15 am

Ariel Sharon being the AC would be a long shot, but it would be one of those unexpected twists that could occur. It is interesting that he, a leader of Israel who Israel would follow in a time of trouble if he recovered, has held on so long in this state.
1whowaits

Postby Sue-M on Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:56 am

1whowaits wrote:Ariel Sharon being the AC would be a long shot, but it would be one of those unexpected twists that could occur. It is interesting that he, a leader of Israel who Israel would follow in a time of trouble if he recovered, has held on so long in this state.

I agree, it would be a very long shot. I just mentioned it because when I first heard of his stroke, that Scripture was the first thing that popped up in my head. So, just thinking that if he ever did recover, that would be such a miracle. I think it would amaze the Jews.

Sue-M

Postby hfrancis on Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:48 am

I find it very interesting that so many prophecy minded individuals thought of the same scriptures when this happened. I too, thought about the "head wound" prophecy.

hfrancis
hfrancis

Postby barryinaustralia on Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:10 pm

The problem that I have with this is that the Beast receives his head wound by a sword, and I don't think you could call a stroke a sword wound.

If Sharon ever were to wake up I would expect that he would be a lot slimmer, and could become the fit person that he was before he put on so much weight.

Barry
"I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day." 2 Timothy 1:2
barryinaustralia

Postby Pretzelogical on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:30 pm

I was thinking of how Sharon's influence is still evident through his advisor. SHould he recover and speak, it would be blasphemous, for certain.
Pretzelogical

Postby hfrancis on Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:05 am

I just downloaded the free Bible study program e-sword and opened up Revelation 13:3.

Here's what it said for "wound" in that passage:

G4127
πληγή
plēgē
play-gay'
From G4141; a stroke; by implication a wound; figuratively a calamity: - plague, stripe, wound (-ed).
:eek:

I realize they probably mean stroke as in a strike by a weapon, but, in light of this thread, I had to do a doubletake.

hfrancis
hfrancis

Postby YoungLion on Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:11 pm

Thanks for doing the leg work! I wondered if there might be a traslational nugget here. I believe that Sharon's condition is no accident. To the extent that his condition is the result of the efforts of assasins, I think the sword metaphor works too.
YoungLion

Postby Pretzelogical on Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:58 pm

nugget

...how about a tone of bricks! It is good to know the Mountain that will smash him to pieces!

figuratively a calamity:

This sounds right to me based on my very limited research. Learning so much here at FP!
Pretzelogical

Postby 1whowaits on Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:21 pm

Something else interesting, we get the AC being wounded by a sword from Zech 11- May the sword strike his arm and his right eye! May his arm be completely withered, his right eye totoally blinded.' In this case could the 'sword' be an act of an enemy or an act of God? The arm being withered and the eye being blinded could be the expected neurogical and musculoskeletal deficits of a cerebral vascular accident, aka a 'stroke'.
1whowaits

Postby Pretzelogical on Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:16 pm

I always took "arm" to mean strength and "eye" for wisdom. If Sharon comes out of this with a blind eye and a paralized arm, and the rest of him fine; you win the Bible-is-literal Award!
:wink:
Pretzelogical

Postby Keeping Alert on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:47 pm

1whowaits wrote:Something else interesting, we get the AC being wounded by a sword from Zech 11- May the sword strike his arm and his right eye! May his arm be completely withered, his right eye totoally blinded.' In this case could the 'sword' be an act of an enemy or an act of God? The arm being withered and the eye being blinded could be the expected neurogical and musculoskeletal deficits of a cerebral vascular accident, aka a 'stroke'.

Interesting! I know he had a massive stroke/bleed but does anyone know which part of the brain was affected e.g. was it his right brain or left brain? I am sure some medical people around here can tell us if it is a possibility?
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert

Postby BeTheMoon on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:27 pm

barryinaustralia wrote:The problem that I have with this is that the Beast receives his head wound by a sword, and I don't think you could call a stroke a sword wound.

If Sharon ever were to wake up I would expect that he would be a lot slimmer, and could become the fit person that he was before he put on so much weight.

Barry

I agree. The Bible says the AC will be wounded by the sword and live (Rev 13:14). I interpret that as being wounded from war. Although, hfancis, your post gave me chills.
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby Mrs. B on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:53 pm

1 who waits......

A foolish shepherd...?

Zech. 11:15.....And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.....

16.....For, Lo, I will raise up a Shepherd in the Land,
Which shall Not Visit those that be cut off...
neither shall seek the young one,
nor heal that that is broken,
nor feed that that standeth still:
But He shall Eat the Flesh of the Fat,
and Tear their clows in pieces....

17.....Woe to the Idol Shepherd
that leaveth the flock!
the sword shall be upon His Arm,
and upon His Right eye:

his arm shall be clean dried up,
and his right eye shall be Utterly Darkened.....

I thought that this was the A/c.....
so When the 6 Day War.....in June 1967.....
and I saw Mosur Dayan.....on Television I just knew He was the a/c
He had a black Patch on His left eye....and a deformed arm...

No computers in that day.....so I looked for any and every thing I could find about Him.....
He was Israel's Hero......He comanded the 6 day war......He was like David......an excelent Warrier

He was in the magazines and all of Israel Praised Him as their Great Leader....
He was very popular because of His war stratits....

But This is what I learned....
He was sold out for Israel....He fought in all the battles up to 1967....
He was an athiest.....he did not believe in God....but He read His bible all the time and planned His war
tactics from the scriptures.....

He was fearless...
His Daughter wrote about Him....
She said he felt like nothing could hurt Him....
He was in a jeep....when a missle hit the jeep and it killed His Driver...
and put out His left eye.....and wounded his arm....or damaged his arm....

He was Praised by all of Israel...
This is when they took back the Temple Mount...

Then He Died...
Then I asked the Lord....to help me understand...

In Zechariah 11:8....Three shepherds also I Cut off IN ONE MONTH:
and My Soul lothed them, and their Soul also Abhorred me.....

Mosolinie....Hitler.....and Roosovelt.....all died in one Month....In April 1945...

This would be World War II...
This is Why I believe we are the Generation....that shall not pass away until all this is fulfilled.....

In Zech. 12:3....And in that day will I make Jerusalem a Burdensome stone for all people:
all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces,
though all the people of the Earth be gathered together against it,

4....In that day, saith the Lord I will Smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness:
And I Will Open Mine Eyes upon the house of Judah,
and Will Smite Every horse of the People WITH BLINDNESS...

GO a head and real the rest of the chapters.....

He was very well known.....and Loved....He was their saviour in the 6 day war....He lead them to Victory...

I watched Him for a Long time...
NOW.....the scriptures says His Right Eye shall be darkened...
But it was His left eye that was Blinded......
So I begin to Pray and Ask the Lord.....
How come it is the Wrong Eye?

This is the Scripture the Lord Gave me....
He is an Idol Shepherd.......
He is Spiritually Blind in His Right Eye.....
He could not see with His left eye but he could see with his right eye....
His Right Eye was Darken or Blind Spiritually....
The scriptures says........he is blind with his right eye...spiritually blind

II Corth. 3:14.....But their minds were blinded;
for until this day remaineth
the same veil untaken away in the reading of the Old Testament;
which veil is done away in Christ.....

Romans 11:25....For I would not, Brethren that ye should be ignorant of this Mystery,
lest ye should be wise in your own conceits;
That Blindness in Part is Happened to Israel,
Until the Fulness of the Gentiles be come in....

In Zech. 12:3....And in that day will I make Jerusalem a Burdensome stone for all people:

4....In that day, saith the Lord I will Smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness:

So I believe that scripture has already been fulfilled.....in the six day war..

bb
Mrs. B

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:42 pm

Mrs. B wrote:He was in a jeep....when a missle hit the jeep and it killed His Driver...
and put out His left eye.....and wounded his arm....or damaged his arm....

I do remember Moshe Dayan, Mrs. B. I remember he looked rather frightening with his black patch and damaged arm.

He was Praised by all of Israel...
This is when they took back the Temple Mount...

Then He Died...
Then I asked the Lord....to help me understand...

In Zechariah 11:8....Three shepherds also I Cut off IN ONE MONTH:
and My Soul lothed them, and their Soul also Abhorred me.....

Mosolinie....Hitler.....and Roosovelt.....all died in one Month....In April 1945...

This would be World War II...
This is Why I believe we are the Generation....that shall not pass away until all this is fulfilled.....

GO a head and real the rest of the chapters.....

He was very well known.....and Loved....He was their saviour in the 6 day war....He lead them to Victory...

I watched Him for a Long time...
NOW.....the scriptures says His Right Eye shall be darkened...
But it was His left eye that was Blinded......
So I begin to Pray and Ask the Lord.....
How come it is the Wrong Eye?

This is the Scripture the Lord Gave me....
He is an Idol Shepherd.......
He is Spiritually Blind in His Right Eye.....
He could not see with His left eye but he could see with his right eye....
His Right Eye was Darken or Blind Spiritually....
The scriptures says........he is blind with his right eye...spiritually blind

II Corth. 3:14.....But their minds were blinded;
for until this day remaineth
the same veil untaken away in the reading of the Old Testament;
which veil is done away in Christ.....

Romans 11:25....For I would not, Brethren that ye should be ignorant of this Mystery,
lest ye should be wise in your own conceits;
That Blindness in Part is Happened to Israel,
Until the Fulness of the Gentiles be come in....

So I believe that scripture has already been fulfilled.....in the six day war..
[/quote][/quote]

Interesting....thanks for sharing your thoughts, Mrs. B.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Vonmackensen on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:31 am

:itsgood: I hope you understand my using a Socratic argument. If Ariel Sharon is dead then all that is left is his body. He is not there. So, if Ha Satan possesses him then it will be just the body. Arik is not there to either protest or co-operate. Then, Arik will not be ANYTHING but a possessed body with no life of its own.
Vonmackensen

Postby Mttw633 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:23 am

Vonmackensen,
you sure have been here awhile and not had much to say...hope you post more often!
Mttw633

Return to SIGNS