“We’re Really Moving Into a Coup Situation, a Police State S

Latest prophecy related news.

“We’re Really Moving Into a Coup Situation, a Police State S

Postby st louis steve on Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:45 am

“We’re Really Moving Into a Coup Situation, a Police State Situation” – Ex-Bill Clinton Advisor Naomi Wolf
By Joe Hoft
Published February 23, 2021 at 7:30am
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... aomi-wolf/
A former advisor to Bill Clinton, Naomi Wolf, was on Tucker Carlson’s Show on FOX News and she shared that under Biden America was becoming a ‘totalitarian state before our eyes’.
Of course, this is true, even a Bill Clinton advisor can see it. Wolf shared:

I’ve been writing for months and months about what I see as the terrible crisis that we’re in, that we have to recognize under the guise of a real medical pandemic. We’re really moving into a coup situation, a police state situation and that’s not a partison thing, that’s, as you say, that transcends everything you and I might agree or disagree on that should bring together left and right to protect or Constitution. We’re absolutely moving into what I call step 10.

I wrote a book in which I pointed out there were 10 steps that would-be tyrants always take when they want to close down a democracy. Whether they’re on the left or the right they always do the same 10 things and now we’re at something I never thought I’d see in my lifetime. You described it really, really well. It is step 10 and that’s the suspension of the rule of law, that’s when you start to be a police state and we’re here, there’s no way around it.

The window of time here is short. The Democrats and their elites just stole an election. Before that, they stole many jobs and businesses and our rights. Now they want our liberty, our country, and our lives.
st louis steve

Re: “We’re Really Moving Into a Coup Situation, a Police State S

Postby ToledoDebbie on Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:40 am

We have been discussing this very thing here at this site for months. Unless people watch Fox, OAN or read any conservative news, they don't even know this is happening! All posts like this are removed from Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and all other social media sites. The Mainstream press and media will not report on stories like this because they are all actively a part of the "Coup". Our window of opportunity to stop them has long past and they are moving at a speed that most of us could never have imagined. Soon any dissent will actually become dangerous, for some still trying to work within our broken system it already has!
ToledoDebbie

Postby burien1 on Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:03 am

ToledoDebbie wrote:We have been discussing this very thing here at this site for months. Unless people watch Fox, OAN or read any conservative news, they don't even know this is happening! All posts like this are removed from Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and all other social media sites. The Mainstream press and media will not report on stories like this because they are all actively a part of the "Coup". Our window of opportunity to stop them has long past and they are moving at a speed that most of us could never have imagined. Soon any dissent will actually become dangerous, for some still trying to work within our broken system it already has!

Never dreamed I would live to see this day. Our media is the propaganda arm of the left. So much for a free press keeping us informed. They will do everything they can to shut down FOX, OAN and any network that reports the truth.
I am on FB to speak the truth and spread the gospel while I can. Their fact checkers outright lie. They shadow ban you so nobody sees your posts. Threaten to shut you down for telling the truth. The Iron curtain is descending quickly.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Loop on Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:41 am

Never dreamed I would live to see this day. Our media is the propaganda arm of the left. So much for a free press keeping us informed. They will do everything they can to shut down FOX, OAN and any network that reports the truth.
I am on FB to speak the truth and spread the gospel while I can. Their fact checkers outright lie. They shadow ban you so nobody sees your posts. Threaten to shut you down for telling the truth. The Iron curtain is descending quickly.

Yes they do, And they are spiteful, I would fix my page to where I couldn't see my cousin's posts about conservatives/christians for thirty days and a couple days before the thirty days was up, their posts would be the only ones I would see until I "fixed" it again... ... And I only have maybe three of them on my page and they were/are always up for a argument and name calling for anything you post that they disagree with.
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby burien1 on Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:43 pm

House Democrats Push Cable Companies, Streaming Platforms to Drop Conservative Networks

https://www.westernjournal.com/house-de ... m=huckabee
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Return to What you think (About news)