BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Latest prophecy related news.

BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby st louis steve on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:48 am

BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2019
DRONE VIDEO FOOTAGE of Epstein’s Orgy Island in 2014 and July 2019 — Including Strange Tunnel Entrance Below Temple (VIDEO) https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... ple-video/
st louis steve
 
Posts: 10905
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:50 am
Location: St louis, Missouri

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby st louis steve on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:06 am

EXCLUSIVE: It’s Not Just the Clintons – Epstein has Questionable Ties with Former Israeli Prime Minister EHUD BARAK and the WEXNER Foundation! A former Israeli Prime Minister is being linked to recently arrested pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Not only did Epstein hob knob with the Clintons, he has close and salacious ties to former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak.

The Jerusalem Post is reporting – https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... oundation/

Sex offender Jeffrey Epstein in 2014 bankrolled a large investment in high tech for Ehud Barak, the former Israeli prime minister who’s again running for office, Haaretz reported.

The report Friday follows several revelations on financial ties between Epstein, a billionaire who was convicted in 2008 in the United States of soliciting a teenage girl for prostitution, and Barak, whose campaign ahead of Israel’s general election on Sept. 17 focuses on fighting corruption.
st louis steve
 
Posts: 10905
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:50 am
Location: St louis, Missouri

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby st louis steve on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:23 am

RT America: Guess what they found in Jeffrey Epstein’s safe (World leaders going down?????)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2RLSaaUXtE Published on Jul 15, 2019

363,896 views
Rick Sanchez discusses the telling evidence found in pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s luxury New York townhouse and other new developments in the sex-trafficking case against the disgraced billionaire.
st louis steve
 
Posts: 10905
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:50 am
Location: St louis, Missouri

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby st louis steve on Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:52 pm

'IN DANGER' Jeffrey Epstein’s life ‘in jeopardy’ as powerful pals ‘don’t want their secrets out’, victim’s lawyer claims https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9605078/j ... crets-out/
st louis steve
 
Posts: 10905
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:50 am
Location: St louis, Missouri

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby st louis steve on Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:58 pm

His friend who owned Victoria Secrets supposedly worked w/ Israeli CIA.. sounds like great Britain is also involved big time some way This is a lot bigger then we know. They have his information (names) that he has on everyone else and video's from the tunnel chambers on his sex island. They used this information to blackmail people. There's a of corruptible nasty people from around the world that are really worried, including a lot of American's. When this comes out it will be really big startling news.
st louis steve
 
Posts: 10905
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:50 am
Location: St louis, Missouri

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:53 pm

I haven't read all the previous posts above, but I did hear yesterday that Epstein was found injured in his jail cell and it couldn't be determined whether it was a suicide effort or one imposed by another prisoner. I know sex predators don't bode well in prison so his life may be in jeopardy for that reason.

I'm appalled at the corruption, blackmailing, coverups and power-networking involved with this man's crimes. Is it any wonder why victims are not believed in many instances when they try to report crimes against them and ultimately do not report.
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby keithareilly on Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:28 pm

Money and Power. Not Justice.

Corruption.
keithareilly
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 2040
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff, GA

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:44 pm

I'm appalled at the corruption, blackmailing, coverups and power-networking involved with this man's crimes. Is it any wonder why victims are not believed in many instances when they try to report crimes against them and ultimately do not report.


My husband and I are grappling with all the "years later" victims emerging, as if, telling their story now, when all evidence is years gone, makes them somehow believable when, when there was physical evidence, they failed to report. I don't appreciate all these women who are coming forward, years afterward, when it absolutely is a him against her, and there is no evidence, when if they had reported the crime when it happened, there would be physical evidence to back their claims, whether they were afraid of not being believed, or not. They certainly aren't (to us) believable, when they come forward years later.

Another problem we talk about is these women who went to Epstein's house, got paid 300.00 to first sit and talk to him, then sit and talk to him while he turned on his side and pleasured himself, then massage him, then they get raped? These girls accepted money and seemingly had no problem doing so, many times before the "ultimate event" occurred. IMO, they are not innocents in it, and contributed to their "so called" being groomed. Not that I think the rape was ok, but I think none of it was ok, and they should not have come to his residence day after day like that....It all stinks to me.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11776
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:19 pm

GodsStudent wrote:and there is no evidence, when if they had reported the crime when it happened, there would be physical evidence to back their claims, whether they were afraid of not being believed, or not.


GodsStudent, I think you would be more understanding of unreported rape had you been raped yourself. Even assuming reported rape would provide the necessary evidence is just that....an assumption. You might be interested in researching the backlog of untested rape kits throughout the U.S. North Carolina alone has a massive backlog of 14,000 to 15,000 waiting their turn in a backlog that's been piling up for years. Even when those affected had the courage to report their rape, the evidence sits dormant on a shelf somewhere.

Having been a victim advocate for 12 yrs. with a local agency that serves both domestic violence and sexual assault, and having personally visited numerous victims in the ER over the years, I can assure you there are many reasons why these crimes go unreported. To this day I have never confided my numerous assaults to any living person. The primary reason imho for unreported assaults is knowing the victim will be blamed or will not be believed.

:(
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:32 pm

Just a further note...sometimes there simply is no evidence. Not saying that's the case with Epstein's victims, but many times sexual actions do not involve penetration but are illegal nevertheless and lack concrete evidence. I'm remembering Bill Cosby's accusers (about 50-60 IIRC) and how many were not believed based on Cosby's popularity and "family man" image due to the TV show. There are many such crimes that lack evidence for that and other reasons (fear, confusion, humiliation, intimidation, threats, etc.), victims do not report immediately and when they do, are not believed.
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:26 am

:sofa:

Perhaps I came on a bit too strong?? Maybe no one sees it the same way I do? Could it be no one cares? It's possible the topic is too sensitive for some.

I'll risk one more thought... :wink:

When the perp is an authority figure or powerful individual with a great amount of influence in any given sector, the reason for non disclosure is obvious. Also the fact that any type of sexual abuse occurs in a private, secret venue so there are no witnesses.

When an crime of this type is publicly brought forth (even after many years), it gives courage to others who have experienced the same and then it hopefully garners some concern for, not only them, but the possibility of future victims if the reports are ignored. When the number of reports; i.e. 5, 10, 30, 50 etc. often from different parts of the country and having absolutely nothing in common other than gender/age are heard involving an individual, it's absurd to deny the truth. But again, unfortunately there is often little/no concrete evidence.
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:16 am

Larry Nassar sexually abused more than 200 young girls/women.

More than 200 women have now alleged abuse by Larry Nassar. Even more staggering than that number is the revelation that at least 14 coaches, trainers, psychologists or colleagues had been warned of his abuse. What is truly stomach-turning is the realization that a vast majority of those victims were abused after his conduct was first reported by two teenagers to M.S.U.’s head gymnastics coach as far back as 1997.

So how did this happen? How, for 30 years, did this monster manage to prey on little girls and young women without being caught?

Partly it is because Larry was an expert predator. He was calculating, deliberate and a master manipulator. Much of the abuse, mine included, took place with our own mothers in the room, their view casually blocked by Larry, his hand hidden under a towel, a sheet or loose clothing.


You can read Rachael Dehollander's story here if you are interested. It may help understanding how clever predators are.

She said as the result of exposing Nassar's crimes, she lost her church, friends, and her privacy.
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby burien1 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:25 am

Abiding, Your points were dead on. Many of us victims were too scared, as well as too weak to report stuff when they happened. I am glad I don't have to see my predator hailed as a great man in public. I would definitely feel strong enough to speak up now if that were the case.
I never had an ounce of self esteem until I came to know the Lord. Always felt anything bad that happened to me I probably somehow deserved. I am a different person now, in every way.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
User avatar
burien1
MODERATOR
 
Posts: 8682
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:12 pm

Thank you for sharing, burien1. Jesus does make a difference in our lives for sure. I always say the pain of those experiences subside and are healed, but the memories remain. And perhaps that's so we can show compassion for other victims of this type of crime.

:hugs:
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:11 am

Unfortunately the military stats are staggering:

A new survey of active-duty troops has found that the number of sexual assaults in the U.S. military rose by 38% from 2016 to 2018, a dramatic increase that comes despite years of efforts to halt rape and other sex crimes in the ranks.
The Defense Department's fiscal 2018 Report on Sexual Assault in the Military, released Thursday, found that roughly 20,500 service members experienced sexual assault, up from an estimated 14,900 in 2016.

This means only a third of all sexual assaults in the U.S. military were reported in 2018 -- not surprising, since 43% of women who did report said they had a negative experience doing so, according to the report.


And sexual assault is not by any means limited to females.

The incidence rates among men were significantly lower across the board, with the Navy having the highest at 1%, followed by the Marine Corps, .8%; the Army, .7%; and the Air Force, .5%.


link
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Jericho on Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:24 am

A new survey of active-duty troops has found that the number of sexual assaults in the U.S. military rose by 38% from 2016 to 2018, a dramatic increase that comes despite years of efforts to halt rape and other sex crimes in the ranks.
The Defense Department's fiscal 2018 Report on Sexual Assault in the Military, released Thursday, found that roughly 20,500 service members experienced sexual assault, up from an estimated 14,900 in 2016.


You might not agree with this, but it seems to me there is an easy solution for this. That is to go back to the way things used to be where men and women were largely segregated in the military. Even when rape is not the issue, men and women working in close proximity for sustained periods of time can be problematic.

They found in the Navy where men and women are stuck on a ship most of the time, unplanned pregnancies are higher than in the general population, despite having access to contraceptives, and generally more disruptive. Jordan Peterson has questioned if men and women can work together. He says it's only been 40 years since we've been working together. I don't know if that number is true or not, but it has certainly been commonplace since only the 20th century. That makes it still fairly experimental.

The incidence rates among men were significantly lower across the board, with the Navy having the highest at 1%, followed by the Marine Corps, .8%; the Army, .7%; and the Air Force, .5%.


There's a reason why homosexuals were not allowed in the military, but the military has consecutively lowered their standards over the years to gain more recruits. Still, the numbers are fairly low.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
User avatar
Jericho
 
Posts: 4686
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Tx

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:51 am

Jericho wrote: You might not agree with this, but it seems to me there is an easy solution for this. That is to go back to the way things used to be where men and women were largely segregated in the military.


It's obvious to me that regardless of the sector (military, church, medicine, sports, politics, education, etc.) in question, there's a need for attitude adjustment; perception of females; concerns about the lack of self-control; and/or a strong suspicion of the presence of a sense of entitlement among the stronger, more powerful, influential individuals.

While these gender segregation practices are well-intended, good intentions have not corrected the patterns of sexual misconduct in the military. There are plenty of indications that the segregated approach to training could be a source of the problem rather than a solution to it.


The Dark Side of Gender Segregation in the Military
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:54 am

BTW, one of my brothers spent 3 mos. underwater in a submarine when he served in the Navy. He's on vacation right now, but when he comes home, I will ask him about the male/female issue for that length of time in closed quarters.
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:14 pm

Coincidentally, Wade Burleson posted a comment today after seeing the preview (in the theater) of an upcoming movie entitled "Good Boys." You can read the whole post here but I post just a small portion that somewhat reflects my own thoughts above.

I'm astounded how American society rightly condemns grown men for child or female sexual abuse while at the same time remaining silent about movies like Good Boys.

I was shocked at two things during the preview:

1. The over-the-top crude, pornographic, and sexual remarks of 12-year-olds (words that if acted upon are a crime), and
2. The audience laughter.

America has fallen morally, but American society doesn't yet know it.

During the Civil War, World War I, and World War II, American's had 12-year-old boys saving our country from tyranny.

Today, America has 12-year-old boys leading our country into perversity.


:(
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Jericho on Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:40 pm

Entertainment is a passive form of education, and this is were many people are getting their morals (or lack thereof) from. There's nothing edifying about it anymore. It is all just mindless entertainment that glorifies the worst human vices. I've noticed a decline in entertainment, not just the abundance of crudeness, but lack of creativity and originality in general. I think it reflects the decline of our own culture.

Good Boys celebrates:

1. Child sex.
2. Pornographic sex.
3. Multiple sexual partners.
4. Crude, vulgar language.
5. Child sexuality.


I've been sounding the alarm about this for awhile now. There is an effort to normalize the sexualization of children. I've noted before that many early LGBT advocates were either members of NAMBLA or supporters of it. Same sex marriage was just the beginning. The radical left wants to erase all social, moral, and cultural norms. We have replaced Judaeo-Christian values with paganism, and this is the end result.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
User avatar
Jericho
 
Posts: 4686
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Tx

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:29 pm

I've always had questions about how Epstein had been able to avoid a long-term sentence in prison, but today I found the many reasons posted here in great detail.

Note: The article is pretty graphic, but at the same time extremely detailed in explaining how Epstein has been able to avoid a lengthy (life) sentence for his crimes. Epstein’s case is an example of how wealthy and powerful men can get away with sexual abuse.

The fact that Epstein avoided serious punishment for so long is a reminder that the American justice system has long been all too willing to ignore the words of girls and women, especially when they accuse a wealthy and influential man.
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:09 am

Abiding in His Word wrote:
GodsStudent wrote:and there is no evidence, when if they had reported the crime when it happened, there would be physical evidence to back their claims, whether they were afraid of not being believed, or not.


GodsStudent, I think you would be more understanding of unreported rape had you been raped yourself. :(


Well, I HAVE been raped. I did report it. I was examined in a hospital. It was awful. The rape kit is a second offense, especially at my age, which was 16 years old. ...That said, having been raped, as I was, I cannot imagine NOT telling, not presenting the evidence, AND not getting law enforcement engaged, so that the room it happened in, the person who did it, and every other element could be inspected in order to assist in proving that what I said actually happened, and in insuring that the person who did it could be dealt with by our justice system, nomatter who they are and nomatter their financial or other station in life.
This is exactly why I distrust these women who come years later with nothing other than their word, because in most rape cases, there is evidence that can be collected to support the claim. Then, it's only more a question of consent or not.
I would also like to add that in my case, the rape kit was tested, his dna was obtained, the bruises on me and other items were presented in a court trial that my father took me to, and the man served time for his rape of me. I was notified when he was released from jail many years later, and the system worked like it was supposed to as far as I am concerned.


We are all entitled to our opinion. I retain the right to keep mine as is, and respect that you see it differently.

That said, I am actually upset right now. Your first sentence to me really stung......"You would be more understanding of unreported rape had you been raped yourself!" How dare you. You at least should have asked FIRST.
It is exactly because I did report and things went as they are supposed to that I am upset that women come forward some 30 years after with only their word.....there is a system, it may not be perfect, but IT IS MY EXPERIENCE that it works, BECAUSE I WAS RAPED.
Sorry, I am actually upset and with good reason. You ACCUSED ME of not being understanding. That is rude.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11776
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:49 am

GodsStudent wrote:Well, I HAVE been raped. I did report it. I was examined in a hospital. It was awful. The rape kit is a second offense, especially at my age, which was 16 years old. ...That said, having been raped, as I was, I cannot imagine NOT telling, not presenting the evidence, AND not getting law enforcement engaged, so that the room it happened in, the person who did it, and every other element could be inspected in order to assist in proving that what I said actually happened, and in insuring that the person who did it could be dealt with by our justice system, nomatter who they are and nomatter their financial or other station in life.


I'm sorry you were raped, GodsStudent, but I'm happy you did report the rape and even more so that the perp served time for his crime.

This is exactly why I distrust these women who come years later with nothing other than their word, because in most rape cases, there is evidence that can be collected to support the claim.


Their word is not sufficient? If I tell you I've been raped but have no evidence to prove it, will you discount my confession? What if 10,000 Christians have been raped and confessed to the leaders of their church who agreed to take action against the accused perpetrator but did not. Will you not believe them?

What about the 100K individuals who did report to law enforcement and had a rape test done and they are still sitting on shelves years later?
Languishing evidence in over 100,000 sexual assault cases around the country has been sent for DNA testing with money from a New York prosecutor and federal authorities, spurring over 1,000 arrests and hundreds of convictions in three years, officials say.

It’s estimated that another 155,000 or more sex assault evidence kits still await testing, and thousands of results have yet to be linked to suspects. Many who have been identified can’t be prosecuted because of legal time limits and other factors.

Then, it's only more a question of consent or not.

Can a 7, 10, 12 year old consent to assault? Would you be surprised to learn there are pedophiles within churches today who serve in children's groups?
I would also like to add that in my case, the rape kit was tested, his dna was obtained, the bruises on me and other items were presented in a court trial that my father took me to, and the man served time for his rape of me. I was notified when he was released from jail many years later, and the system worked like it was supposed to as far as I am concerned.

Again, I am happy that the justice system functioned as it was designed to do in your case and especially that you had the support of your father during that traumatic time.
We are all entitled to our opinion. I retain the right to keep mine as is, and respect that you see it differently.

Agreed.
That said, I am actually upset right now. Your first sentence to me really stung......"You would be more understanding of unreported rape had you been raped yourself!" How dare you. You at least should have asked FIRST.

I dared primarily since you showed little/no understanding nor compassion for victims who reacted differently than you thought they should. I (incorrectly) assumed you may have been more compassionate had you been raped yourself. But I would never ask for such an admission on a public discussion board. You were free, of course, to disclose that as have I and another individual, but imo one should not have to answer such a question if it is not their choice.
It is exactly because I did report and things went as they are supposed to that I am upset that women come forward some 30 years after with only their word.....there is a system, it may not be perfect, but IT IS MY EXPERIENCE that it works, BECAUSE I WAS RAPED.

Again, you might check the stats linked to above to find that many did report and submit to a rape test to no avail. For others, the reasons for their long-held silence are many....also listed above in this thread. But whether or not we understand the reasons for neglecting to report for some victims, I for one, do understand that sometimes there's "strength in numbers" and when victims all over the world begin to expose sexual assault, it gives courage to those who lacked it previously. The sheer numbers should bring attention to a crime that is prevalent in our country; sports, churches, politics, medicine, schools, colleges, etc.

Sorry, I am actually upset and with good reason. You ACCUSED ME of not being understanding. That is rude.

I ask your forgiveness for assuming you had not been raped, GodsStudent, and that was perhaps the reason for your lack of understanding of other rape victims who had not reacted exactly as you thought they should have.

I provided numerous articles with facts relating to the many reasons why victims do not report....among them is that they will not be believed.

:(
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:22 am

I said that I didn't believe the 16 yr. old girl who voluntarily went to Epstein's house day after day to collect $300.00 is entirely a victim. She CHOSE grooming, imo. She was introduced, day after day, to the subject that was coming, and imo, she wasn't stupid, she saw the writing on the wall, wanted the money she was getting (we USED to call that prostitution), and she elected to return, day after day, and it happened.....Yes, she was a victim, but no she wasn't a victim.

Then, there are one or two, really one in particular, that I believe is accusing Trump, because of some other reason.....mental health? Paid to do it? A woman who accused our President. She's had plenty of opportunity to come forward, and still yet, when she did come forward, as the media pointed out, her story changed and grew and seeing her in the interview....neither my husband nor I felt she was being honest.

Abiding, I appreciate your outlining your experiences, but I also feel that you jumped down my throat, and even did "therapy" on me with the "Im sorry you were raped Godstudent" stuff. I would have never had to identify that if you hadn't ACCUSED me of failing to be understanding. Then in the above post, you insult me again when you say this.

I dared primarily since you showed little/no understanding nor compassion for victims who reacted differently than you thought they should. I (incorrectly) assumed you may have been more compassionate had you been raped yourself.


IMO, you owe me yet another apology, because you have yet again insulted me.

I never said I didn't believe many of these women, I said I didn't believe a few.....I also have a problem with someone volunteering to be groomed, being groomed, getting what's coming and then crying rape...and PLEASE DONT TELL ME she was just a child....mine is 19 and at 16 they well know what they're doing. Back in the day, they were mothers at this age.

And...it is possible that a small number of these crying foul are joining the bandwagon and are actually opportunists.

Im sorry you feel that my observations make me incapable of being "more understanding"....I will refrain from evaluating and judging you in return.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11776
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Jay Ross on Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:41 pm

Hello

A book that helped me to understand relationships, particularly with my parents, is :Adult to Adult, How to . . .", which is as much as I can remember of the title that I read 20 plus years ago, suggested that children adopt a role which they play out with their "parents" who may also be playing out a single distinct characteristic type or have a number of characteristic types. All of these characteristics are the basis building blocks of a dysfunctional family. When I was challenging my parents and siblings of growing up in a very dysfunctional family home, I was told that I was wrong because we all had grown up in a happy "home," but the scares of our dysfunctional family are there for all to see, and when we come together we naturally fall back into our childhood roles to "keep" the peace, so to speak and feel safe.

As much as we believe that the world is changing, the more it is repeating the same old characteristics that have been there since the time of the fall.

How do we love and help each other? What buttons do we push in others, sometimes without realising the reasons within us, that cause us to do so, have very negative outcomes within those people whose buttons we have pushed. Why do we dislike certain people and yet like others? What is it about them that cause us to react to them in ungodly ways.

The mix of people has not changed over time. Only the salt or leaven within the community has changed.

We learn how to act out the roles that allow us to "fit in" within the society that we live in. We have the extremes on both sides of the coin that become disruptive, even on this board, or appear to be disruptive because of the buttons that they push in the other members.

How we should be reacting to what we hear is not the best solutions until we learn from walking with them how God would want us "Christians" to react to draw them into His loving embrace.

The solutions to the universal circumstances in this world are not black and white, with one solution that fits all, or describes what has been played out within the public domain.

We often have to be prepared to fix our own dysfunctional characteristics as we take other broken people along on a journey toward redemption and healing. It is not always a journey that is "safe" as we travel along the pathway to salvation, but we must be prepared to learn as we go alone the roadway of life and learn how we must change for the betterment of ourselves and those around us. But as Paul tells us in Ephesians, we must renew our minds and then put on the refurbished person that God wants us to adopt, even from the beginning of time.

This statement is true for everyone of us, as we travel with God towards the "earth" that He intends this present world to become in our distant future. The "earth" is the place that God invited Abraham to travel with Him towards and is the same place that we are travelling towards as well.

May the Lord continue to encourage us "all," within and without of the church, to renew our minds and help us, i.e. all of mankind, to put on the refurbished man that He intended for us all to become.

Shalom
Jay Ross
 
Posts: 1606
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:11 am

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:46 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11776
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:37 am

Its unfortunate we opened new threads to indicate he's now dead. I am jaded (it appears)....or am I???
Anyway, he killed himself....so "they" say.
Suicide, my big toe. He didn't kill himself. He was talking to try to help himself.

There are a lot of powerful people in this world, and I don't believe he killed himself. I believe he was not allowed to tell on his powerful friends.
But that's just me....the jaded one. smh

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyre ... icide.html
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11776
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:16 am

GodsStudent wrote:Its unfortunate we opened new threads to indicate he's now dead.


You're right GodsStudent. I'll close the other one I just posted to.
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby keithareilly on Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:49 pm

GodsStudent wrote:Its unfortunate we opened new threads to indicate he's now dead. I am jaded (it appears)....or am I???
Anyway, he killed himself....so "they" say.
Suicide, my big toe. He didn't kill himself. He was talking to try to help himself.

There are a lot of powerful people in this world, and I don't believe he killed himself. I believe he was not allowed to tell on his powerful friends.
But that's just me....the jaded one. smh

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyre ... icide.html


I think the same thing.

The Emerald one.
keithareilly
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 2040
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff, GA

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby shorttribber on Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:37 pm

keithareilly wrote:
GodsStudent wrote:Its unfortunate we opened new threads to indicate he's now dead. I am jaded (it appears)....or am I???
Anyway, he killed himself....so "they" say.
Suicide, my big toe. He didn't kill himself. He was talking to try to help himself.

There are a lot of powerful people in this world, and I don't believe he killed himself. I believe he was not allowed to tell on his powerful friends.
But that's just me....the jaded one. smh

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyre ... icide.html


I think the same thing.

The Emerald one.


Yep....he had a lot of help with that one! From the same folks who helped so many others "do the same thing".

Could be wrong, but really doubt that.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
User avatar
shorttribber
 
Posts: 5588
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Not in San Antonio!

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:48 pm

Legal Analyst, Elie Honig, stated today that every inch of the Metropolitan Correction Center is equipped with security cameras so the FBI will have access to those tapes to confirm the circumstances of Epstein's death.

Stay tuned....:)
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:05 am

Abiding in His Word wrote:Legal Analyst, Elie Honig, stated today that every inch of the Metropolitan Correction Center is equipped with security cameras so the FBI will have access to those tapes to confirm the circumstances of Epstein's death.

Stay tuned....:)


Hopefully they will show us video footage of him at least setting this up....no, I have NO DESIRE to see him do the act, but I strongly distrust all the stuff they say on the "news" as I believe so much "news" is propaganda they want us to think/believe in order that we the people go along with their narrative (s)......
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11776
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby bchandler on Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:18 am

I don't believe that this was suicide... Even if he did it

1 why was he taken off suicide watch?
2 where is the camera footage
3 digital footage can be easily manipulated these days
4 he could have been ORDERED to do this to protect his powerful friends
5 I'm sure he could be threatened with much worse than a quick death if he failed
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
User avatar
bchandler
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:22 pm
Location: Lawrence, KS

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:58 am

I don't believe that this was suicide... Even if he did it


Neither do most Americans.
We wont get the change we need, but we will see this culminate in quite a big ending.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11776
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Ready1 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:22 am

He may have been as surprised by his suicide as the rest of us...
Just observing.

E.
Ready1
 
Posts: 2308
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:14 am
Location: Central Cal

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Jericho on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:32 am

I generally don't like conspiracy theories, but these events are highly suspicious. At the very least it was incompetence. He never should have been taken off suicide watch, and the guard didn't check up on him like he was supposed to.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
User avatar
Jericho
 
Posts: 4686
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Tx

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:38 pm

CNN reported this a.m. that the guard who was assigned to watch Epstein was newly trained or a fairly new recruit or something similar who may not have been aware of the danger or of the previous suicide attempt. This because of the shortage of guards.

:roll:
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:57 pm

I'm not easily persuaded that they would put a newbie guard on the case with someone as relevant as Epstein. I am also not gullible enough to believe that even though every corner of this facility has operational cameras, the one on Epstein at the time of his death just "happened" to not be functioning....or/and that he attempted suicide just two or so weeks ago and was on and off suicide watch just like that.
I don't get people wanting to believe all of these "stories and explanations" we are being given. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....blah, blah, blah.
I hate to say good riddance, but seriously, I won't miss him at all. Imo, this really isn't about Epstein, who defamed humanity by and through his chances and opportunity....in reality, we all know that due to his circumstances and nature as an amoral human being, he was going to take down a lot of other higher uppers with this one, and they made sure that didn't happen. Really, nothing new under the sun and not a whole lot to see here. We are constantly promised follow ups and hear all sorts of blustering on our news...we are told what to believe, how to believe it, what to think and how to see things, every single night...and we do it like good little consumers....
When do Americans start thinking for themselves and demand more from all the sludge running our country (when they aren't pleasuring themselves with our innocents)????
Im bored with all of the "whistleblowing" and not seeing anyone ever "going down" for their crimes against our nation, our citizens and humanity itself. When someone does go down, its always some fall guy....with no "power," who is chosen to appease the masses.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11776
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Ready1 on Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:19 am

Ready1 wrote:He may have been as surprised by his suicide as the rest of us...


Fox News medical contributor Dr. Marc Siegel said Thursday that it's "more likely" Jeffrey Epstein's death was a homicide rather than a suicide, following a full autopsy of Epstein's body that reportedly found broken bones in his neck.

"The hyoid bone in the neck being fractured and other fractures in the neck, make it more likely, and again, this is a percentage call, more likely that it was a homicide than a suicide," Siegel said during an interview on "America's Newsroom."


https://www.foxnews.com/media/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-homicide-suspicious

AS I SAID... :grin: :grin: :shock:
Just observing.

E.
Ready1
 
Posts: 2308
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:14 am
Location: Central Cal

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Epstein had a portrait of Bill Clinton in drag hanging in his Manhattan Mansion.

https://freedomwire.com/epstein-clinton ... le-Traffic
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11776
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:04 pm

The disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein signed a new will just two days before his death by suicide, court papers obtained by the New York Post show.

The documents were filed August 8 in the US Virgin Islands, where Epstein owned two private islands. They valued Epstein's estate at over $577 million, roughly $18 million more than Epstein had stated in court documents related to his bail request.


link
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29189
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: BIG trouble coming for a lot of Epstein’s friends July 13, 2

Postby SueAnn on Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:08 am

Ready1 wrote:He may have been as surprised by his suicide as the rest of us...

LOVE the way you worded this. :lol:
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
User avatar
SueAnn
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 3003
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:56 pm
Location: Pennsylvania


Return to What you think (About news)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

cron