Brace yourself for this one

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Brace yourself for this one

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:06 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: Brace yourself for this one

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:47 pm

Sounds positively Orwellian. Though I don't think it's as bad as all that (yet). If you read the article it says, two or three visits from a health care professional. They make it sound like round the clock in home surveillance. However , I do see how something that seems benign like this could be missused by the state and morph into something more sinister. One little thing goes wrong and child protective services are removing your kids.

Honestly though I don't think any state has the resources to keep a program like that up and running for long, they're all broke.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby mark s on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:45 am

"The visits could include basic health screenings for babies; hooking parents up with primary care physicians; linking them to other services; and coordinating the myriad childhood immunizations that babies need."

:eek:
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:54 am

mark s wrote:
"The visits could include basic health screenings for babies; hooking parents up with primary care physicians; linking them to other services; and coordinating the myriad childhood immunizations that babies need."

:eek:

Exactly.

Im so happy my child is grown up now. Im imagining.....
The state will become parents babysitters now....guardians of us all......

Getting my child through the public school system was a complete nightmare. She wasn't a "cookie cutter kid" and was unable to "fly under the radar"......OH, how I wished a million times that I could go to school for her, and stay under "their" radar, because if a child gets on their radar.....it is literally .....LITERALLY.....a living nightmare.
I was so stressed out constantly by the public school officials the entire time she was growing up.....it was awful.....AWFUL !!!!!!!

I am not easy to push around. Let me rephrase that.....most people who have tried have regretted trying it....maybe all....because I am something to contend with, and these people had a horrible time with me.....I had a strong mind and enough money at the time to ensure that they didn't get to just dictate to me and push me into their program....I resisted every time I felt I needed to....and I advocated for my child.

But I can tell you after going through that (and at several schools, because we moved and sent her to several charter styled schools).....what I know is that these "freaks of humanity and nature in our school systems" usually get their way and force parents to do what they say, and it's terrible, imo, how they handle things in their schools. I can only imagine that we have a lot of messed up adults and kids out there after being forced to operate under their agenda.

Governments are getting bigger and bigger and this is terrible for the individuals.....big government is never a good thing, imo.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Jericho on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:41 am

Governments are getting bigger and bigger and this is terrible for the individuals.....big government is never a good thing, imo.

Yup, and global government is the ultimate big government. It's best to home school or private school if possible. It's not the easiest option, but I've lost faith in public education.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby shorttribber on Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:20 am

Jericho wrote:

Yup, and global government is the ultimate big government. It's best to home school or private school if possible. It's not the easiest option, but I've lost faith in public education.

:a3:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:30 am

THe ONLY reason I put my daughter back in the school system was because I had to work and was not able to do the daytime homeschooling parents thing of meeting with other homeschool people several days a week, and my daughter strongly desired to be around other kids....or we all felt she was not thriving in the homeschool environment I was able to give her. She really wanted to be in a school around other children all the time, and didn't do well. That said, had I been able to not work and focus on her education, we likely would have done much better. It didn't work for us, but in homes where it's possible for one parent to not work and properly homeschool, I think it's an awesome idea for a whole bunch of reasons.
I am the major breadwinner in our home and my husband had absolutely no interest in homeschooling our child.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to Whatever (Almost)