Birth of 'first red heifer in 2000 years' fulfill Bible prop

Latest prophecy related news.

Birth of 'first red heifer in 2000 years' fulfill Bible prop

Postby Happydaddy on Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:36 am

Happydaddy

Re: Birth of 'first red heifer in 2000 years' fulfill Bible prop

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:01 pm

I dont mean to be a pessimist, but I at least want to read that the thing is full mature and still a solid red.....I say that because we've seen this headline before only to learn that as it matured, the animal had other colors mingle in it's coat. This is not at all uncommon, which is why I get impatient with these people making these claims and getting prophecy watchers excited......let the thing grow up and if it's still full red, then we can talk !!!!

We have two black and tan g.s.d's.....mom had a lot of beige in her coat and dad was almost solid black. As our babies grow (6 months now), there are beige hairs mingling into their full black coats on both their back and their heads.

Also, my 3 yr old shihpoo was born a dark apricot. Right now, he is very light apricot beige and off white colored...his color has gotten extremely lighter as he matured......
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby 1whowaits on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:26 pm

There have been several heifers born red that later developed other colors,they were not pure, they were 'blemished'. It is believed that there were only 6-7 pure red heifers born during the entire time of the existence of the Temple. If a pure red heifer were born and stayed pure, being such a rare event, could it be a sign of God's desire for the Temple to be rebuilt?
1whowaits

Postby mark s on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:08 am

Hi 1whowaits,

Interesting question!

If it were to be a sign, how would we be able to actually know for certain this was to be a sign?

Much love!
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby Jericho on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:34 am

I dont mean to be a pessimist, but I at least want to read that the thing is full mature and still a solid red.

I suppose everything changes color, gets blemishes, etc. as it gets older. Maybe the only thing that matters is if it's solid red at the moment it's needed. I wonder how often red heifers are born. It seems like every few years I hear some story about it. I recall someone saying that they could sacrifice the heifer now and save the ashes for later, but I don't know if that would work or not.
Last edited by Jericho on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:35 am

https://www.gotquestions.org/red-heifer.html

...The Bible does teach that one day there will be again be a temple of God in Jerusalem (Ezekiel chapters 41-45). Jesus prophesied that the antichrist would desecrate the temple (Matthew 24:15), and for that to occur, there obviously would have to be a temple in Jerusalem once again. Many anticipate the birth of a red heifer because in order for a new temple to function according to the Old Testament law, a red heifer would have to be sacrificed for the water of cleansing used in the temple. So, when a red heifer is born (which is quite unusual) it might be a sign that the temple will soon be rebuilt.

I tried to find THE scripture about this red heifer as pertains to current prophecy scriptures regarding the end time and couldn't find a specific scripture indicating who, what, when, where and why. This article says the above, do any of you know more?
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 am

Jericho wrote:
I dont mean to be a pessimist, but I at least want to read that the thing is full mature and still a solid red.

I suppose everything changes color, gets blemishes, etc. as it gets older. Maybe the only thing that matters is if it's solid red at the moment its needed. I wonder how often red heifers are born. It seems like every few years I hear some story about it. It seems like I heard someone say that they could sacrifice the heifer now and save the ashes for later. I don't know if that would work or not.

Interesting.....
my first reaction was to think that if God ordained this thing, then He certainly could keep it solid red until the right time, but you make an interesting comment....it's red now...sacrifice.....
so my next question is, when is it supposed to be sacrificed???? Like, as in, isn't there a specific date for a specific reason to sacrifice?
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mark s on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:01 am

I think it's supposed to be 3 years old, I'd need to check that. So every few years a few red heifers are born, but I think what they look for is a max of 3 non-red hairs, again, pulling from memory . . .

:bag:

I can't think of a Scripture that tells us about the heifer as a sign. I know many people suppose it will be, but I'd be much more interested in the headline, "Priests Sacrifice Red Heifer in Historic Move towards a New Temple".

Much love!
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby 1whowaits on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:51 pm

I am not sure a pure red heifer would be a sign for us, but it would be for the Jewish people, it would be needed to cleanse the temple grounds before rebuilding, and the priests i believe. The red heifer being required for cleansing is described in Num 19, the cow had to be without defect or blemish and was used for ritual cleansing. If there is no red heifer then presumably there would be no rebuilt Temple, so the Jewish people could see the appearance of an unblemished red heifer as a sign from God.

The sign for us imo would be the rebuilt Temple. Paul stated that 'Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved.' Rom 11. The full number of Gentiles could refer to the number of Gentiles converted or the number of Gentile years fulfilled, i believe the times of the Gentiles being completed is being referred to.

Jesus stated in Luke 21 that Jerusalem would be trampled on until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. The 'trampling' could refer to Gentile control or dominance of all or part of Jerusalem, which is occurring now in East Jerusalem and the Temple mount. The implication would be that once all Gentile control or trampling of Jerusalem ends, after Gog-Magog, the times of the Gentiles ends, the hardening of Israel's heart will subside and the time of Israel will begin again, aka the 70th week.

God desires Israel's return to Him, and a sign of the beginning of that return would be a rebuilt Temple. There is a process God has planned for Israel's return, they may deviate and accept a false Messiah, but at the end of the process there will be a faithful remnant that God has kept for Himself that will weep for the One that was pierced', Jesus, and accept Him as Messiah and King at armaggedon (Zech 12-14).
1whowaits

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:51 pm

1WW: Thank you. So beautiful is God's plan for His own......
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Wouldn't God wish for Israel to build Christian churchs and worship Jesus there in the spirit like the early church in acts?

Does He really want them to rebuild "the temple" the way it was in the past with all the old rituals, priests, and sacrifices?

Revelation 1:6 says that "He has made us (all) to be kings and priests to his God and father"

Should everything go back to the way it was before in Leviticus, minus the sin offerings?

What about the harsh punishments, eye for an eye? Stoning for adultery? Of course he wouldn't want that.

I'm sure it would be confusing to christian Jews these days to figure it all out.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby 1whowaits on Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:40 pm

EC, i think it may be somewhat confusing to Christians in general if the Temple is rebuilt. We have to realize God has His plans for Israel and the world and sometimes we may not understand why He is doing what He is doing. We may not know now, but at some point we will, and He knows exactly what He is doing.

God wants to live among His people, which is amazing in and of itself. From the time of the Garden God has desired to fellowship directly with man, and at the end of this time, when heaven and earth are remade, God leaves heaven and dwells on earth in the New Jerusalem with men in the midst of them, face to face, there will be no separation, no distance between God and man.

Since the fall God and man have been separated, there has been distance between them, but God still desired to live among His people. The Temple has been a temporary bridge through the distance, evidence of the presence of God with His people, a reminder, a focus of worship of God, but the separation remained.

Jesus bridged the distance and has given us the ability to approach the throne through the Holy Spirit, but we still see through a glass darkly, some day we will be face to face, know as we are known, but not yet.

And when Jesus returns and sets up His kingdom, Zech indicates that He will rebuild the Temple and Isa 2 indicates He will live in the Temple judging the nations. And Zech 14 indicates there will be sacrifices at the feast of Tabernacles when Jesus rules from Jerusalem.

If we are the temple of the Holy Spirit, why would the Temple need to rebuilt? If Jesus is living among men, why would the Temple need to be rebuilt? Apparently because God desires for it to be rebuilt. Obviously i have no understanding of the mind of God, but i believe perhaps God wishes to demonstrate His desire to be among His people, literally, physically, to be present. God is omni-present, but people don't know that and don't interact direcly with God, as in the garden. The Temple can be a reminder of God's presence among His people, but also a foreshadowing of God's literal presence in the midst of men forever, for there will be no Temple (building) in the New Jerusalem, because 'the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its Temple'. At the end of time, when the desire of God since the beginning is fulfilled, God the Father and Jesus are the Temple, and there will never again be any separation between man and God.
1whowaits

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:13 pm

1whowaits wrote:EC, i think it may be somewhat confusing to Christians in general if the Temple is rebuilt. We have to realize God has His plans for Israel and the world and sometimes we may not understand why He is doing what He is doing. We may not know now, but at some point we will, and He knows exactly what He is doing.

God wants to live among His people, which is amazing in and of itself. From the time of the Garden God has desired to fellowship directly with man, and at the end of this time, when heaven and earth are remade, God leaves heaven and dwells on earth in the New Jerusalem with men in the midst of them, face to face, there will be no separation, no distance between God and man.

Since the fall God and man have been separated, there has been distance between them, but God still desired to live among His people. The Temple has been a temporary bridge through the distance, evidence of the presence of God with His people, a reminder, a focus of worship of God, but the separation remained.

Jesus bridged the distance and has given us the ability to approach the throne through the Holy Spirit, but we still see through a glass darkly, some day we will be face to face, know as we are known, but not yet.

And when Jesus returns and sets up His kingdom, Zech indicates that He will rebuild the Temple and Isa 2 indicates He will live in the Temple judging the nations. And Zech 14 indicates there will be sacrifices at the feast of Tabernacles when Jesus rules from Jerusalem.

If we are the temple of the Holy Spirit, why would the Temple need to rebuilt? If Jesus is living among men, why would the Temple need to be rebuilt? Apparently because God desires for it to be rebuilt. Obviously i have no understanding of the mind of God, but i believe perhaps God wishes to demonstrate His desire to be among His people, literally, physically, to be present. God is omni-present, but people don't know that and don't interact direcly with God, as in the garden. The Temple can be a reminder of God's presence among His people, but also a foreshadowing of God's literal presence in the midst of men forever, for there will be no Temple (building) in the New Jerusalem, because 'the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its Temple'. At the end of time, when the desire of God since the beginning is fulfilled, God the Father and Jesus are the Temple, and there will never again be any separation between man and God.

:a3:
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby mark s on Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:38 pm

The Bible prophesies that the Israelites will all keep every statue and commandment, and that they will receive every blessing of the covenant of law given at Sinai.

There would need to be a temple for that, since so much involves the worship of God in His temple.

Much love!
mark s

Return to What you think (About news)