Trump's Detention Camps

Latest prophecy related news.

Trump's Detention Camps

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:02 pm

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/08/02 ... ities-map/

These detention "centers" have have quietly been built to house mass quantities of immigrant children, and now the trump admin. Has plans to build even more camps to house mass quantities of families.

I can see how these camps could be used in the future to house either adults who refuse the Mark of the beast or to house our children if we aren't able to provide.

I think it's disturbing that our govt. Has been involved in the kidnapping of children and also building these facilities that so closely resemble Nazi camps of the past.

You want to build the wall fine, build it. But this other stuff they're doing is creepy and I think it crosses the line.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump's Detention Camps

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:49 pm

I think it's disturbing that our govt. Has been involved in the kidnapping of children and also building these facilities that so closely resemble Nazi camps of the past.

I could not disagree more with this statement. Its sad, really. BECAUSE....this is calling right wrong and wrong right, imo. These people who have come to America with their kids in tow have done so illegally. They are not honoring our society or following our laws. If they want to come to America, they need to do paperwork just like so many others do every single day of the year. It is absurd to call our countrymen following our laws by detaining and deporting .....kidnapping.....seriously? Absurd.

By the way, all of these illegals dont pay taxes which means they drive on the roads we maintain and don't contribute at all to filling the potholes they create. They collect social benefits when they've never contributed one tax dollar to our system. Its so sad to hear bleeding heart liberal talk. I am upside down and living literally from paycheck to paycheck because my health insurance is almost 2 grand a month, just to start with. Want to know why it's that high? I know why....because I am not on the government dole over here....and all of them are, so I get to pay for their healthcare (and a lot of other people's too!!!).

I wonder if the people who are so liberal are that way because they are on the government dole, too???? Surely they cant work a full time job like my husband and I do, and be broke as bums all the time.....like we are.......
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby keithareilly on Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:15 pm

Heard a live lecture from a homosexual Ice member. He reported to us 60 percent of the children that cross the boarder are not with family but human traffickers. As a social worker, I like the decisions the trump administration is making for the safety of these children. His zero tolerance policy is helping reduce human trafficking of children.
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:02 pm

I live in South Carolina where we are surrounded by illegals. It seems there are almost as many of them as there are of us legal citizens. They deal strictly in cash, no bank accounts. Oh, and the part that makes me insane? They send all their money (or the bulk of it) to Mexico to support their families. I wouldn't be so upset about that except like I said, they do not pay taxes and they are getting free government services from our country....all kinds of services. Obama phones to get them up and running, public housing, food stamps and their medical care is free......So, they take, take, take and do not give back to our society and communities. It's wrong,they know it and so do the rest of us.

I appreciate our President making strides (and policies) to correct these things. If people don't want to be separated from their kids, they might consider coming through our front door....seeking emergency asylum, or citizenship or work visas....or even flying in on a plane and staying here for the legal amount of time and then flying back where they came from....all while completing paperwork and getting in line like so many do.

No, it isn't a good idea to be separated from your kids....I would never do that....which means that I would not be crossing a border knowing the chances were high that this could happen. They should take responsibility for their actions and stop whining....they knew the risks....it's out there now....we all know it.....you come across our border illegally with kids and you may be separated from them......so....choose wisely.....and if not, suffer the consequences.

We aren't kidnapping their kids.....it's reckless and irresponsible to even say something like that. The onus is on them, not us.....or are we all just free to do what we want from now on with no consequences for our actions?

:soapbox: :bashcomp:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:07 pm

keithareilly wrote:Heard a live lecture from a homosexual Ice member. He reported to us 60 percent of the children that cross the boarder are not with family but human traffickers. As a social worker, I like the decisions the trump administration is making for the safety of these children. His zero tolerance policy is helping reduce human trafficking of children.

This makes me so sick on so many levels. I can't even wrap my mind around it. Maranatha!!!!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Happydaddy on Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:40 pm

GodsStudent wrote:

I could not disagree more with this statement. Its sad, really. BECAUSE....this is calling right wrong and wrong right, imo. These people who have come to America with their kids in tow have done so illegally. They are not honoring our society or following our laws. If they want to come to America, they need to do paperwork just like so many others do every single day of the year. It is absurd to call our countrymen following our laws by detaining and deporting .....kidnapping.....seriously? Absurd.

By the way, all of these illegals dont pay taxes which means they drive on the roads we maintain and don't contribute at all to filling the potholes they create. They collect social benefits when they've never contributed one tax dollar to our system. Its so sad to hear bleeding heart liberal talk. I am upside down and living literally from paycheck to paycheck because my health insurance is almost 2 grand a month, just to start with. Want to know why it's that high? I know why....because I am not on the government dole over here....and all of them are, so I get to pay for their healthcare (and a lot of other people's too!!!).

I wonder if the people who are so liberal are that way because they are on the government dole, too???? Surely they cant work a full time job like my husband and I do, and be broke as bums all the time.....like we are.......

I agree with you 1000% GS! Long story short, a relative of mine years ago married a Syrian man. Once that happened he was able to bring multiple family across from Syria. My dad had to work all his life and once he got sick and was not able to work for a living had to go before a SS judge numerous times to plead for SS benefits. He finally got them after begging. My relatives in-law? Walked in doing nothing and enjoyed everything my dad did except they didn't have to beg!!!!!!!!! My dad was broken! And these people walked in and began enjoying America and all its benefits and didn't lift a finger to get them! I'm a little bitter if you can't tell.
Happydaddy

Postby mrgravyard49 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:58 pm

to me its sad. the whole thing. But if they had come into America did like people did for 200 years then no problem. And I bet a lot of those who are upset have no problem killing babies inside the mother. soooo sad..
mrgravyard49

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:36 am

mrgravyard49 wrote:to me its sad. the whole thing. But if they had come into America did like people did for 200 years then no problem. And I bet a lot of those who are upset have no problem killing babies inside the mother. soooo sad..

:shock: How do we get from wanting people to be documented so they can contribute to our society to having a heart for abortion? This comment is so wrong.

Just like the aforementioned "containment camps" are associated with Nazis.

Live in the day, and today, those camps might have legitimate purposes, such as a huge viral outbreak, and somewhere to contain either the sick or the well. Like a nuclear war, and a central location to feed and house those who are impacted by nuclear bombs.....(think burned by radiation).....a central location to care for these folks.
It's sad....really. We can all tell who listens to Alex Jones and his kind.....I know, because I used to be one of them.

LOOK HERE !!! I am fed up with CHRISTIANS bashing every single american out there.....and this is how they do it. On sites like this one, WE all tear up everyone for the few who knowingly serve satan. Americans, many of us, would NEVER agree to NAZI containment camps...and we have arms and would take them up to protect each other. Sure, there are one world government minded people in our elected body, and we can see them all clearly....THEY are the ones who today, want war with Russia.....THEY are easy to spot, because they tear down instead of build up.....BUT AMERICANS, many of us, are upset, confused and lost at what to do about all of this. OUR NATURE is rooting for good, not evil, but with evil all around us, we struggle....we are overcome with grief.....Someone posted to me the scripture of the saints being worn out.....when I was having a fit about something......and it's true, I get so upset, we all do......but....
trade the time spent watching glen beck and alex jones for reading our bibles.

maybe then we can stop condemning all of society and figure out how to reach them for a positive witness and comment, here and there, so that perhaps they'll come back to us to hear more.

Im done here. This stuff on this thread is absurd and I RESENT THE FACT THAT HERE ON FP WE EVEN HAVE A THREAD NAMED ......TRUMP'S DETENTION CAMPS

Our government is creating these, and for now, we have no evidence that it's to detain Christians.
TODAY, and that's all we have folks,

Today it's got much more important purposing, and I am ok with them building them.
If a flu breaks out worldwide, these things can centrally serve the sick or the well......

there is not a poisonous snake under every bush, folks. Turn alex jones off and get a breath of fresh air for once.
Last edited by GodsStudent on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Jericho on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:29 am

I imagine the increase in these "detention" centers is also due to the increase in illegal immigration. Not long ago there was a caravan traveling from Central America to the Mexico\U.S. Border. When people come here illegally there are only two options, to automatically let them all in or to detain them. If you want to keep out the bad elements, then the sensible thing is to detain them. When children are involved it's gets more complicated. You don't know if the people they are traveling with are actually their relatives, and you don't want them to be accosted by one of the adults, so you need to separate the children for their own safety until things are sorted out. Those who oppose this don't seem to care that their parents are the ones that are putting their lives at risk in the first place. I've read that 80% of the girls that go on that jounry end up getting raped. Separating families is nothing new. When a legal citizen breaks the laws, they are also separated from their families. That is the cost and deterrent of breaking our laws.

There seems to be a double-standard when it comes to America securing its borders that no other country is held to. The U.S. has never had open borders. Immigrants were turned away at Ellis Island if they had confections diseases, were Communists, criminals, had low moral character, etc. Immigration is meant to be for our benefit, and we want people who are going to be productive members of society.

They send all their money (or the bulk of it) to Mexico to support their families.

That is why the Mexican president was so against securing our border. Illegal immigration actually helps their economy.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:36 am

Thank you for the level headed comments, Jericho.

Also, in case Americans forget, there are a lot of diseases in Mexico and elsewhere that had previously been eradicated in America, but which are now showing up in high record numbers. Americans are getting these diseases.

Detainment centers are a good thing. We have them for animals that travel into our country, but somehow, we find it cruel to want to do the same for human beings, even if 1 sick human can come here and infect countless.....since we want this to happen unchecked (illegals pouring into our country).

SURE....in another day and at another time, the bad MAY outweigh the good (think rapture has already happened), and these camps may be used to house those who dont take the mark....but for now.....stop hating with so many of these bleeding heart liberals, and love your fellow Americans......and use reason to think this through.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:31 pm

Godsstudent,

First of all, I'm not a liberal if that makes you feel better. I usually vote Republican. I don't know who those people are you mentioned because I really find political talk shows/news shows annoying.

It doesn't matter what we call these camps, I made this post because of the fact that we are all the sudden constructing camps to hold THOUSANDS of people, and this hasnt been done on such a large scale since the nazi concentration camps.

So even though I vote Republican, my christian world view FAR OUTWEIGHS my allegiance to a political party. Blindly following any group of individuals is not my style.

I believe we're living in the last days, and I look at the big picture. When I see things like this, I take note. Even if I'm wrong about these camps, I come here to FP to post my views because this is a PROPHECY site not a REPUBLICAN site.

I'm not for illegal immigration at all. Like I said, I'm fine with the wall being built. And yes, human trafficking is a big factor for sure. That doesn't negate the fact that our government DID kidnap thousands of children. And if they can do it to them they can do it to us.

Just because it's law doesn't make it right. One day it'll be against the law to refuse the mark one day it'll be against the law to be a Christian. I know it sounds far fetched but it happened in the past with Hitler and we know it'll happen again.

I've seen alot of assumptions being made about illegals receiving all kinds of benefits from the government but where I live, you have to provide social security card, birth certificate, and state ID to get any kind of food stamps or benefits. I don't see how they would be able to get any assistance with out ID.

As far as not paying taxes, we can also thank greedy American buisnes owners for paying illegals under the table.
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby mark s on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:48 pm

Personally, I don't see this as kidnapping any more than when a child goes into the system when their parents are jailed for burglary. They don't go to prison with their parents. Their parents need to have more of a care for their children then to risk them like that. I can't imagine justifying that. But that's the risk they take, and it's their risk, resulting from their choice to engage in criminal activity.

Just think . . . If, just if we can stop them at the border, then we won't end up with yet another generation of children growing up who, by fault of their parents, illegally immigrated, with all the trouble that brings.

Ecclesiastes 8:11 (KJV)

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

A quick negative result will discourage other offenders. Once everyone gets the idea that if you get caught, you lose custody of your children, then they will be less likely to illegally enter this nation.

Just my :2cents:

Much love!
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby Jericho on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:52 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:That doesn't negate the fact that our government DID kidnap thousands of children.

Hello EC. Kidnapping is a strong word to use, can you elaborate what you mean by this?
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:59 pm

Mark, i don't equate trying to bring your children to a safer place with other crimes such as robbing a liquor store.

I'm a single mom with 3 kids and I know that if I had been born on the wrong side of the border I would do everything in my power to get my kids to safety. I would try to do it the legal way but if that weren't possible, I too would probably make the same decision to try to cross over.

That's not a crime in my eyes. It's like when David ate the showbread. He broke the law because he was starving. Its like the religious Jews getting mad at people for BREAKING THE LAW ON THE SABBATH. They were all about keeping thelaw no matter what. But remember what Jesus said. He said is it wrong to pull your donkey out of a ditch on the Sabbath? He is the Lord of the Sabbath and the Lord of the LAW. Laws are to be used with compassion and common sense.
They had the nerve to call Jesus a law breaker because he healed on the Sabbath.

And all these Christians go around calling these parents criminals. That's because you're not in their shoes. Your kids are safe, and well fed. Your hearts are hard and you think you are better than them.

Jericho, I call it kidnapping because the government took their kids and sent the parents back to their country without their kids, as a punishment.

What if you visited Mexico but they kicked you out and kept your kids? What would u call that? I understand they didn't have the right paperwork, but they still went home without their kids.
extravagantchristian

Postby Jericho on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:47 pm

Jericho, I call it kidnapping because the government took their kids and sent the parents back to their country without their kids, as a punishment.

I don't believe it is meant as a punishment. Here are the stats:

711 children have not been reunited with parents.

431 Children's parents have been deported. Matthew Albence, an executive associate director at ICE, says that “We don’t keep track of individuals once they’ve been deported to foreign countries,” and "We’ll work with the court on how we can potentially facilitate reunifications with those individuals.”. For what it's worth he said all parents who were deported were asked whether they wanted to be reunified with their children and declined.

173 Children's parents have not been located.

120 Children's parents waived reunification. Could it be they believe their children would have a better life if they left them here?

67 Children's parents showed "red flag"

7 Children's reunification precluded by separate court case

On the other hand, 1,442 have been reunited with their parents in ICE custody.

378 Released to another sponsor, turned 18, or reunited with parents outside ICE custody

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/07/26 ... -deadline/

What if you visited iran but they kicked you out and kept your kids? What would u call that? I understand they didn't have the right paperwork, but they still went home without their kids.

I think a little discretion would be warranted. If I decided to cross Iran or North Korea illegally, I would expect bad things to happen. We are not Iran or NK, but doing anything illegal does invite problems.
Last edited by Jericho on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby Jay Ross on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:22 pm

Hello,

It seems that everyone is looking at the "crime" of protecting our borders without understanding the cause for the main issue. If my short term memory is right GS said that we should spend more time in the scriptures and I agree with that.

The things is that if we were to read Jeremiah 50-51 then we may be able to understand what is happening around us and realise that the "sin" was with "us" who went in to heal the Land of the Chaldeans. "And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath." (Rev 16:19) The land of the Chaldeans was brought back to God's mind in 1926? (again if my memory is good) when a nation was reformed in the land of the Chaldeans, for the oil that burned with fire. (Revelation 16:17-21) Oh again we are told in the same passage that around that same time Jerusalem will be partitioned/divided into three districts/parts. Sadly we associate this five verse prophecy with the events that will happen many years hence after Satan is released from the Bottomless Pit claiming that it is the last Bowl Judgement that will happen.

In the Jeremiah 50-51 passage we are told that the King of the North, one of the Grecian Kingdoms that had control over the land would punish Babylon and cause it to become desolated and devastated for man generation, namely for a period of two ages. Then we are told that another king from the north will lead many nation into Babylon to heal the land, contrary to God's purposes, and that the Persians would then be the ones that God will use to pour out His wrath on Babylon, but the king of the north is still opposing God's wrath being poured out.

Jeremiah 51:9-14: -
9 We would have healed Babylon,
But she is not healed.
Forsake her, and let us go everyone to his own country;
For her judgment reaches to heaven and is lifted up to the skies.
10 The Lord has revealed our righteousness.
Come and let us declare in Zion the work of the Lord our God.

11 Make the arrows bright!
Gather the shields!
The Lord has raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes.
For His plan is against Babylon to destroy it,
Because it is the vengeance of the Lord,
The vengeance for His temple.
12 Set up the standard on the walls of Babylon;
Make the guard strong,
Set up the watchmen,
Prepare the ambushes.
For the Lord has both devised and done
What He spoke against the inhabitants of Babylon.
13 O you who dwell by many waters,
Abundant in treasures,
Your end has come,
The measure of your covetousness.
14 The Lord of hosts has sworn by Himself:
"Surely I will fill you with men, as with locusts,
And they shall lift up a shout against you."

Oh something else that is contain within these chapters: -

Jeremiah 51:15-19: -

15 He has made the earth by His power;
He has established the world by His wisdom,
And stretched out the heaven by His understanding.
16 When He utters His voice —
There is a multitude of waters in the heavens:
"He causes the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth;
He makes lightnings for the rain;
He brings the wind out of His treasuries.
" {Is this a description of Climate Change?}

17 Everyone is dull-hearted, without knowledge;
Every metalsmith is put to shame by the carved image;
For his molded image is falsehood,
And there is no breath in them. {Does his ring true? Are the dull hearted and those without knowledge present on this board?}
18 They are futile, a work of errors;
In the time of their punishment they shall perish.
19 The Portion of Jacob is not like them,
For He is the Maker of all things;
And Israel is the tribe of His inheritance.
The Lord of hosts is His name.

Perhaps we should all go back into our closet and take a knee and weep tears of regret for walking away to do our own thing.

Shalom
Jay Ross

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:51 am

extravagantchristian wrote:Godsstudent,

First of all, I'm not a liberal if that makes you feel better. I usually vote Republican. I don't know who those people are you mentioned because I really find political talk shows/news shows annoying.

It doesn't matter what we call these camps, I made this post because of the fact that we are all the sudden constructing camps to hold THOUSANDS of people, and this hasnt been done on such a large scale since the nazi concentration camps.

So even though I vote Republican, my christian world view FAR OUTWEIGHS my allegiance to a political party. Blindly following any group of individuals is not my style.

I believe we're living in the last days, and I look at the big picture. When I see things like this, I take note. Even if I'm wrong about these camps, I come here to FP to post my views because this is a PROPHECY site not a REPUBLICAN site.

I'm not for illegal immigration at all. Like I said, I'm fine with the wall being built. And yes, human trafficking is a big factor for sure. That doesn't negate the fact that our government DID kidnap thousands of children. And if they can do it to them they can do it to us.

Just because it's law doesn't make it right. One day it'll be against the law to refuse the mark one day it'll be against the law to be a Christian. I know it sounds far fetched but it happened in the past with Hitler and we know it'll happen again.

I've seen alot of assumptions being made about illegals receiving all kinds of benefits from the government but where I live, you have to provide social security card, birth certificate, and state ID to get any kind of food stamps or benefits. I don't see how they would be able to get any assistance with out ID.

As far as not paying taxes, we can also thank greedy American buisnes owners for paying illegals under the table.

EC, you replied to me directly, and it seems your response post is about defending yourself to me. You have many documented posts here on FP demonstrating your disdain for President Trump and his actions or inactions, so I must admit I was a bit confused as to why your post here seems to imply you voted for him??? That said, it really doesn't matter to me. I wanted to respond to the various comments made here and provide an alternate viewpoint as to the purposes of these detainment camps.

I feel strongly about those in America who are constantly blathering on about detaining these children and what's going on at the border. I live in the country in South Carolina, which is known for growing almost every fruit and vegetable crop, because we have such a long growing season. For that reason, we have a relatively high number of illegals in our area.

Im sorry if sharing my opinions and thoughts put you on the defensive. You and I do not agree here. Even so, we are each entitled to our opinions, and my responses were not a personal attack on you. I meant every word yesterday and after rereading my posts today, I still feel the same way. So I cannot change anything I said....it's my opinion. I hope you won't hold it against me. :hugs2:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:04 pm

Godsstudent, I'm sceptical of Trump, but I hope he is successful. I didn't vote for him because he's a reality tv star. I just didn't feel like he was qualified. Although he has done some good things while in office. I speak my scepticisim of him more here on FP because so many of the things he does seem to tie into the prophecies in the bible, plus we're all Christians so it's not like I'm going to hurt my witness here by voicing my concern.
It's ok if we don't agree on this. It's kind of like sports, were not always going to like the same team right? Someday we'll have a new president and it won't matter anymore :grin:
extravagantchristian

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:31 am

extravagantchristian wrote:Godsstudent, I'm sceptical of Trump, but I hope he is successful. I didn't vote for him because he's a reality tv star. I just didn't feel like he was qualified. Although he has done some good things while in office. I speak my scepticisim of him more here on FP because so many of the things he does seem to tie into the prophecies in the bible, plus we're all Christians so it's not like I'm going to hurt my witness here by voicing my concern.
It's ok if we don't agree on this. It's kind of like sports, were not always going to like the same team right? Someday we'll have a new president and it won't matter anymore :grin:

First, extravagantchristian, we have never agreed on President Trump, and you're right, it is absolutely ok. I mean that with all sincerity and due respect. You are my sister in Christ, and that comes first....before anything.....we are family !!!!!

Now, I must protest that you are calling our President a reality tv star. He is FORMERLY a reality tv star, and as far as qualifications, we disagree on that, too. President Trump has been interested in what happens politically for many years now, and due to his frustrations, he ultimately decided to run instead of backing various potential candidates....and his motives, or at least some of them, were for and about America itself....what was going on .....matters he campaigned on, such as the border, and American's rights to have and bear arms (as per the constitution)......

I have no idea what will come of his presidency, and neither does anyone else, but certainly, I feel strongly that he, thusfar, has done many good things in the interest of preservation of our Constitution, our borders and our identity as Americans. I think the man is due respect.....and I am not going to be bashful in saying so. Frankly, I know he's a narcissist, but no more so than Obama was, and if I recall, you were behind him pretty strongly. IMO, and this is my opinion, .....nevermind.....I'll go find my own mirror to look in.
Have a nice day. :wink:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:26 am

No I never supported Obama :grin:
extravagantchristian

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:54 am

extravagantchristian wrote:No I never supported Obama :grin:

Oh, ok, I am sorry, and stand corrected. Not sure why I had that impression, but if you didn't support obama, you didnt. Thanks for correcting me on this. Lisa
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:32 pm

LOL, on this thread. I've thought about it a few days and I just don't know how I feel. On the one hand, I see our president doing things for this country that I feel should be done. Protecting our constitution and identity and health and wellbeing.....so I want him to stay in office and continue those things. I am so upset by all of the things Obama did to unravel so many of the aforementioned things during his tenure as President.
For some reason I thought EC supported our former president, but I was wrong and feel bad that I ever had that impression, because I dont know where I got it or why, and I know I apologized, but want to apologize again if my misundertanding did you any harm in any way, EC>

Alternately, I have a few family members who supported Obama, and for no reason, out of the blue, one of them told me yesterday that he voted for O both times. I was so upset about that. This same person in my family felt strongly pro O and anti Trump. I questioned him on why he was so pro O and got no real answers as to actions I did or didn't take. Then I asked him if he was aware that O did this and that....he wasnt.....but he has pure hatred for Trump because he says Trump cheats on his wife and we must have standards. I told him how strongly I felt about some specific things O did and some specific things Trump did and ultimately, he didn't hear me and we let the conversation melt into the background and picked up other topics.

I know....the above sounds really crazy....it did to me....but lately, I am really thinking on impressions people get...and the impact of them, as in, when we determine that we feel a way or not, NOTHING the person does can be appreciated, because it doesn't match how we feel.

I guess, in short, I am trying to make sense of how everyone....each......gets where they do, and what they do with that. How we get to a place of absolute intollerance of another person......me first on the list, because I am like everyone else is.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby ToledoDebbie on Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:49 am

Lisa, again I find myself agreeing with something you have posted. I don't have the same challenges in my life that you have with your physical struggles and family issues, but, I do have many challenges to face and my heart goes out to you and I pray for you and yours, every day. I used to attempt discussions with family and friends regarding current events, the president, etc. only to find that a normal discussion is almost impossible. People that I love and care about, that I have known all of my life are no longer interested in the truth, in fact I have found they become more unreasonable, angry and in some cases to the edge of hysteria, when I put forth actual facts - not feelings, FACTS. There is so much false information that is being repeated daily, it has become truth to some people and they look at anyone who doesn't believe the lies as a serious threat to them and to society. Is this phenomenon the "Great Delusion" the bible speaks about or Demonic forces or is it what Paul wrote about in Romans when he said that people would call right wrong and wrong right?? It is real, it is happening, God warned us about it and told us how we should be strong in our faith and STAND together when it occurred. It is very hard but I refuse to discuss politics or the president, etc. with these people. If they persist, I simply state "I am not going to discuss this with you". I will be happy to talk about everything else, just not politics.. It breaks my heart to see the hatred that these loved ones express and disdain toward me. I keep reminding myself what I need to be doing to be right with the Lord, showing love, compassion, long suffering kindness regardless of their behavior towards me, and pray always.
ToledoDebbie

Postby Jericho on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:18 am

If anyone has read my comments during the election I was very anti-Trump, but I did reluctantly end of voting for him given the choices. I have since softened my position, and am more of a centrist now when it comes to Trump. He's a mixed bag as I thought he would be. He's done some things I liked, and some things I haven't liked. I admit I never thought he would move the US embassy to Jerusalem, but he did. I can say he is better than the alternative. At least with Trump he can be influenced to do the right thing. Like it or not, I think he is the only one standing in the way of a complete progressive takeover. This is why the Left has been acting out so much since he was elected, they fear losing power. So he wasn't my first pick, but we have to play the cards we have been dealt. He wont be the president forever, I just hope whoever is next won't make as long for the days of a Trump presidency.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:56 am

ToledoDebbie wrote:Lisa, again I find myself agreeing with something you have posted. I don't have the same challenges in my life that you have with your physical struggles and family issues, but, I do have many challenges to face and my heart goes out to you and I pray for you and yours, every day. I used to attempt discussions with family and friends regarding current events, the president, etc. only to find that a normal discussion is almost impossible. People that I love and care about, that I have known all of my life are no longer interested in the truth, in fact I have found they become more unreasonable, angry and in some cases to the edge of hysteria, when I put forth actual facts - not feelings, FACTS. There is so much false information that is being repeated daily, it has become truth to some people and they look at anyone who doesn't believe the lies as a serious threat to them and to society. Is this phenomenon the "Great Delusion" the bible speaks about or Demonic forces or is it what Paul wrote about in Romans when he said that people would call right wrong and wrong right?? It is real, it is happening, God warned us about it and told us how we should be strong in our faith and STAND together when it occurred. It is very hard but I refuse to discuss politics or the president, etc. with these people. If they persist, I simply state "I am not going to discuss this with you". I will be happy to talk about everything else, just not politics.. It breaks my heart to see the hatred that these loved ones express and disdain toward me. I keep reminding myself what I need to be doing to be right with the Lord, showing love, compassion, long suffering kindness regardless of their behavior towards me, and pray always.

Hi Debbie:
I imagine you and I would likely have very almost identical impressions if we were to sit together, face to face, and discuss our thoughts on this. People aren't so different from one another as they would like to imagine, and if you are one that "Gets" this whole thing, from a biblical perspective, and from an American perspective, it's likely that your impressions would be the same as people who are also looking at it in that way, and especially if you are one that has been looking at things from a biblical perspective for a decade or more.

I think it comes down to this for me. I am very pro President Trump with respect to the very many things I see him doing on behalf of our nation and constitution. Factually speaking, we've needed this kind of representation for a long time, and it is certainly important that politically, anyone serving as president, have the best interests of the country at heart. Obama was so bad for this nation because he has a redistribution....or make everyone fiscally equal......attitude. Now, that doesnt mean HIM, per se, because he willfully speaks as to everyone else doing this, but certainly you dont see him giving the money he is paid back to the so called poor, people or nations....NO, he spends it on himself......so sad....a do as I say and not as I do mentality. As a president, his service was the most damaging to our country of any who has ever served as president. We'll pay for that until Christ returns.....fiscally, he did a lot of damage, and we may never undo all that he did to harm us......so, it's no wonder we are all throwing a party in our hearts that not only is Trump not following in his footsteps, but even moreso, he is undoing what he can, and fixing what he can.

So....of course, many of us who know the facts are throwing a party and celebrating Trump. The "scary" part of that is that at the same time, we see how Trump is functioning in Israel which creates a real fear in all of us that IF Trump is the one who actually fulfills Daniel 9:26-27, and is the one who actually creates the covenant of many for a period of 7 years, then we know what else he would be......the antichrist......which is a HUGE IF......but, we are following along on all these other threads, and worrying.......Because, how could we be so "pro" over a guy who may turn out to be the worst person ever?????.......I'll say this......First, its a huge IF........Second, the fear is, or would be for that person, the scripture that says many, even among the elect, will be deceived.

Bottom line, I dont worship Trump......and I have made peace with myself.....bottom line is I dont have any problem AT ALL with supporting Trump in the here and now, for the job he is doing. Im done worrying myself about supporting him so much, just in case he turns out to be a bad guy.....Today he is a good guy. I know what the scriptures say, and I am not going to just forget, or be so pro Trump that I lose the ability to put all the pieces of the puzzle together. There is no chance I am going to support ANY person on this planet enough to worship them. While I know Trump is a narcissist and would love nothing more than my undying love, praise and worship, it just isn't going to happen. So, when we have actual and factual information that he is not worthy of my support and appreciation, as in he has fulfilled the covenant with many, then AT THAT TIME, I will pull back from my outspoken support of him. Until then, I am sorry, but I am not going to speak against him and the outstanding job he is doing as a President. Now, his character, as a husband and as a person, isn't one I particularly care for......but I am quite pleased with his performance as the president of the USA....and that's what I am supposed to be rendering an opinion about. Frankly, Obama's character wasnt any better than Trumps....he was PRO abortion, even late term (as in killing the living child even after born in very horrendous ways). Im not friends with either of these people....and what I need to focus on, with any presidential candidate, is not whether Im cool enough with who they are to be personal friends with them....I need to focus solely on the job they were hired to do, and how I feel they are doing in that job.

Just my thoughts on this....what say you???
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to What you think (About news)