Longest eclipse in 100 Years Today

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Longest eclipse in 100 Years Today

Postby Spreading Salt on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:08 am

https://www.unsealed.org/2018/07/everywhere-sign.html

I have been off the grid for a bit after a family emergency. Anyone else see this little tidbit? Blood moon over the Middle East and it's the longest eclipse lasting 102 minutes. Mars is also involved. Very interesting for the sky watchers or any watcher really.

The Lord is moving and I hope He is closer today than ever before.

Come Lord in Your timing. Help us to be Your hands and feet while we watch and serve You in every opportunity. Open our eyes to see and our ears to hear Your leading each moment. Use us Lord. Guide us Lord. Thank You for a new day and another chance to live for You. Keep us focused on the things above and not the things of this world. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Re: Longest eclipse in 100 Years Today

Postby DaveG on Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:03 am

Yep, thanks for posting.

The usual "youtube" prophets are predicting the rapture again. In the same respect, many believers, even some who claim to be watchers that moderate and own websites/forums are scoffing and saying this is nothing but an eclipse and to get on with life.

IMO, this is another sign we are heading towards His coming. It's no coincidence these keep happening on either feast days or important dates on His calendar. Not every sign in the heavens means the rapture of church, but they are still signs none the less. I also don't think it's a coincidence that it's happening while we see a swarm of quakes in northern Israel along with the current situation in Gaza and the Golan Heights.

The signs are everywhere.
DaveG

Postby mark s on Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:11 am

Ah . . . the usual prophets.

Sensationalism. Hype. Failed "prophecy". Lots and lots of books sold. Tons and tons. I wonder . . . when they go on about these things that will happen . . . that do not happen . . . is that from the Spirit, or from the flesh?

I wish I could be there to see the eclipse, I read about it yesterday.

I wonder if God is desensitizing humanity? By the time the plagues start, they will be used to strange things, and stranger explanations.

Much love!
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby Jericho on Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:34 am

I wonder if God is desensitizing humanity? By the time the plagues start, they will be used to strange things, and stranger explanations.

I have wondered when Jesus physically returns and they actually see him descending from the clouds will they know who he is? What will be going through their minds? Could they actually believe it is some extraterrestrial threat or something else? Could the delusion, whatever it is, be so strong that they actually believe that he can and should be stopped? I think we are starting to see some of that delusional thinking happening now.
Last edited by Jericho on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby DaveG on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:01 am

Satan is obviously behind the deception that is currently going on. Whether it would be in the form of making the masses think that Jesus coming in the clouds is an extra terrestrial invasion or the youtube prophets who are being used by Satan to take the signs given by God and distort them into nothing but foolishness and mockery.

A perfect example is astrology. God created the sun, the moon, the planets and the stars for signs and for His appointed times. So what does Satan do? He influences the creation of astrology, which mocks and fools people into believing that the heavens somehow have influence on their daily lives, and not God.
DaveG

Postby 4givenmuch on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:03 pm

The usual "youtube" prophets are predicting the rapture again

It's been a long day... I wouldn't mind if they were right this time.
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:14 pm

4givenmuch wrote:
The usual "youtube" prophets are predicting the rapture again

It's been a long day... I wouldn't mind if they were right this time.

:lol: I second that !!!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to SIGNS