Trump's Mid East Peace Plan

Latest prophecy related news.

Trump's Mid East Peace Plan

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:34 pm

I'm making this topic to continue watching for updates on Trump's Mid East Peace Plan

He said he was waiting for the right time to reveal the plan, and said that it would happen sometime after Ramadan which ends today.

https://www.axios.com/kushner-travel-to ... 168e5.html

President Trump's Middle East peace team, senior adviser Jared Kushner and special envoy Jason Greenblatt, will travel to Israel, Egypt and Saudi Arabia next week to discuss the next stages of the peace effort and the crisis in Gaza, a senior U.S. official tells me.

Why it matters: The official said Kushner and Greenblatt want to discuss lingering questions they have as they finish drafting the peace plan, including the optimal time for launching it. The U.S. official added the trip may include other stops as well, but does not include a meeting with Palestinian officials — who are refusing to meet following Trump's decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.

How will Trump get the Palestinians on board? I'm sure he has a plan, he prides himself on making deals, calling this the "Ultimate Deal" I doubt he would reveal the plan knowing that they wouldn't even be interested in it.
Last edited by extravagantchristian on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump's Mid East Peace Plan

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:38 am

From today:

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conf ... lks-559822

"Getting input from Saudi Arabia and Egypt on when would be a good time to present the deal."

This is not just a peacedeal between Israel and Palestine, it's a peace plan for the entire middle East... MANY Nations.

An effort to fight global terror and also isolate radical Iran.

With some details to be kept secret until a later time.

Which brings up the issue if time.

Will this deal involve a 7 year period of time?

If money is a motivating factor, then that could be given at a certain "time"
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby DaveG on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:56 am

This is amazing to watch unfold and what a time to be alive to see these things coming together. Trump is a deal maker, simple as that. I had a feeling he was directly working with Saudi Arabia and Egypt, and I also think that Jordan is in the mix on this. Trump needs the muslim support to give Israel what they want out of the deal if Netanyahu chooses to give up east Jerusalem to the Palestinians. Saudi Arabia and Egypt both are the biggest powers in the region to support it.

And you know, something else just popped into my mind when typing this. We don't have a reason given in Ezekiel in regards to the Gog Magog attack on Israel other than coming to take a spoil.

What if Israel is given complete control of the temple mount and also given the green light to rebuild the 3rd temple? Wouldn't that outrage the current two that have been protesting the most about Israel's existence and Jewish control of Jerusalem, as in Turkey and Iran? I could very much see them both taking their coalition and attacking Israel to get Jerusalem/temple mount out of the hands of Israel.

I know most believe the "spoil" is oil or some type natural resource, but what if the spoil is the city of Jerusalem itself, or the temple mount?

Sorry, don't want to derail this thread too much, just some thoughts in my mind when thinking about where all of this could lead.
DaveG

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:18 am

I'm going way out on a limb again but today's headline is: Trump wants N Korean to take major steps toward disarmament by the end of hisfirst term in office.

This is interesting because there could be parallels between how he frames this peace deal and the mid east peace deal.

And what if he looks evenfurther to his second term in office?

His second term would end in roughly 7 years.
extravagantchristian

Postby mark s on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:17 am

This IS interesting stuff!

:stardavid:
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:32 am

You can feel it in the air. It really is interesting.

FWIW, I believe God is using Trump to pick up the pace.......at least, right now, that's how I see it. Should more be revealed, I am certain we will all be talking about it.

The super deal maker/broker. He's known for it, and he's up to it......

Just Wow.

What amazing times we are living in. We have so much going on around us that we can't even really call it all....as aligns with scripture. So many generations have passed that didn't get to see the Word of God coming to life right before their very eyes. We are truly blessed to have such a front row seat to all of this.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:18 am

They keep taking about timing, they don't want the plan to be "dead on arrival". I feel like trump wants them to be desperate and I wonder how far he would go to make them want this deal? Was he secretly hoping that Iran would become even more hostile towards Israel by canceling the nuke deal?
extravagantchristian

Postby DaveG on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:47 am

Mahmoud Abbas is currently throwing a wrench into the plan because he (or anyone from the PNA) is not willing to talk to the Trump Administration because of the embassy move. That is likely part of the reason "timing" has been a story.

At some point, if involving so many Arab neighbors in the peace plan doesn't change the PNA's tune, you will either see a situation where they completely ignore Abbas' government and it's forced on the Palestinians or you will see a regime change type scenario in the PNA.

I see option #2 happening.
DaveG

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:17 pm

I agree that Palestine will have to go along with it if the majority of Arab nations say to.

The arabs don't really give a care about Palestine, they just support them because they oppose God's people.
extravagantchristian

Postby El Gallo on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:42 pm

What is interesting is that no other President in modern U.S. history has been so forcefully and vehemently opposed -- with Deep State plots hatched -- yet one by one his opposition seems to crash and burn. Interesting.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:43 pm

Kushner wrapped up his mid east tour today, and now we wait for the plan to be released. Could be any day now.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... er-israel/

Looks like Trump cut aid to Palestine by 300 million this year, probably motivation for them to sign the deal.

The Trump administration announced in January it was slashing $65 million this year. But the agency said the actual cut was around $300 million because the U.S. had led the agency to believe it would provide $365 million in 2018.

The U.S. had been UNWRA’s largest donor, supplying nearly 30 percent of its budget. In announcing the cuts in January, the U.S. State Department said it wanted reforms at the agency, which Israel has strongly criticized.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/un-g ... r-u-s-cuts
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump's Mid East Peace Plan (Update 6-25)

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:27 pm

Headlines from today:

Trump's Peace Plan May Have a Surprising Palestinian Partner: Hamas

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-new ... -1.6203490

Four Arab states 'support US plan' for peace in the Middle East
Arab officials interviewed by Israel Hayom daily confirm to Kushner their countries' support for 'deal of the century'.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/06/ ... 53119.html

Jared Kushner says US will soon present Trump's Israeli-Palestinian peace plan, with or without Abbas

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... lestinian/

Starting to look like this Covenant with Many is going to happen. Trump is about to make Palestine a State inside of Israel.

Also
Jordanian King Abdullah to Meet Trump in Last-ditch Attempt to Influence Peace Plan
Trump's peace plan could present new challenges for Jordan, where a majority of the population is of Palestinian origin

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/jordani ... -1.6202069
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump's Mid East Peace Plan *UPDATE 6-25*

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:39 am

From Today:

Hamas claims Russia opposes Trump peace plan

After meeting with Russian officials, Moussa Abu Marzouk says Moscow won't allow the 'deal of the century' to move forward

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-cla ... eace-plan/
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:58 am

This one is laughable because we give Egypt billions in aid every year. Don't think for a minute that Trump won't use that to get this deal. Same with Saudi, Palestine, Jordan and Israel to for that matter.

Trump's 'Deal of the Century' for the Middle East Might Live or Die in Cairo

Disagreeing with the Saudis, Egypt insists that East Jerusalem be the Palestinian capital, making it clear that any economic plan for Gaza is no substitute for a diplomatic plan accepted by the Palestinians.

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-new ... -1.6199973
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:05 pm

https://www.msnbc.com/velshi-ruhle/watc ... 3508035652

This video is interesting about Jared Kushner. How he has zero experience in politics, he's just a jewish business guy who is now suddenly about to change Israel forever. Also interesting that he grew up with Netanyahu, and even slept in his bed years ago. Isn't that a huge coincidence that now these 2 men are about to make this historic deal. Does anyone else think this is weird?

I could be wrong about this but just speculating about Revelation 13: The first beast comes up out of the sea, meaning overseas. Then there is a second beast who comes up out of the earth. If the viewpoint is Jerusalem, then the first beast could be Kushner and the second beast Netanyahu?
extravagantchristian

Postby DaveG on Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:25 pm

:clock:

I'm really curious of the timing of the announcement of the peace plan, especially if it ends up being around or during the fall feasts.
DaveG

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:44 pm

:popcorn: Watching to see what happens. I know this is a special interest to ec, so I'll just follow along and see what all she posts (because something tells me she isn't going to miss too many important headlines on this one, lol). :mrgreen:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Jay Ross on Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:30 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:https://www.msnbc.com/velshi-ruhle/watch/kushner-says-a-mideast-peace-plan-is-coming-soon-1263508035652

This video is interesting about Jared Kushner. How he has zero experience in politics, he's just a jewish business guy who is now suddenly about to change Israel forever. Also interesting that he grew up with Netanyahu, and even slept in his bed years ago. Isn't that a huge coincidence that now these 2 men are about to make this historic deal. Does anyone else think this is weird?

I could be wrong about this but just speculating about Revelation 13: The first beast comes up out of the sea, meaning overseas. Then there is a second beast who comes up out of the earth. If the viewpoint is Jerusalem, then the first beast could be Kushner and the second beast Netanyahu?

If we put Revelation 13 within its timeline context, then will see that it is a prophecy that is still for a distant future time period.

There is some difficulty shown in the translation of the last verse of Revelation 12 and the first verse or so of Revelation 13.

Some translations suggest that it is Satan standing on the sands of the sea while other translations suggest that it was John who was standing on the sands of the sea(shore). The sands of the sea {shore} can also be considered as a reference back to Genesis where we have this statement by God: -
Genesis 22:15-18: - 15 Then the Angel of the Lord called to Abraham a second time out of heaven, 16 and said: "By Myself I have sworn, says the Lord, because you have done this thing, and have not withheld your son, your only son — 17 blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply your descendants as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies. 18 In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice."

For Satan to stand on the sea {shore} sand is to stand/oppress the descendants of Abraham, which Revelation 12 tells us will happen after Satan is released from the Bottomless pit.

We should also note that Abraham descendants are described as being as numerous as the stars of the heavens and in Revelation 12, Satan with the sweep of his tail causes a third of this descendants to fall to the earth where he then tramples them. A reference to the great falling away.

But I am digressing from what has been said in the above post.

In Daniel 7 there is a time gap pause in the prophecy concerning the beasts and the Little Horn of exactly 1,000 years as recorded in Rev 20:1-3, 7-10 between verse 18 and 19. Daniel did not record this time gap like he did not record the 2,000 plus time gap in Daniel 2 between the third and the fourth segment of the statue as he was not able to see the time gap from where he was observing, the prophecy of the Statue, from, but this time gap is found hidden by the English translation in Jeremiah 50:39. However, in Isaiah 24:21-22, we are told that the judged heavenly hosts will be imprisoned for many days in a cistern/pit awaiting the time of their punishment.

Now ec in your post you have suggested that the sea in Rev 13 can be considered to have the meaning of "overseas", however, I would suggest that there is another understanding that can be seen in the expression of "out of the seas".

To justify my understanding I have considered the description found in Daniel 7:2-3: -
Daniel 7:2-3: - 2 Daniel said, "I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven, (i.e. the four beasts who are wicked fallen spiritual, i.e. wind/breath, heavenly hosts,) were stirring up the great sea, (i.e. the people of the earth). 3 And four great beasts, (i.e. the four winds of heaven) came up out of the sea,( i.e. manifested in the people), different from one another.

This is the same launage as found in Revelation 13:
Revelation 13:1: - 13 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.

Now the description of the beast of Revelation 13:1-4 which is similar to the description found in Daniel 7:

Daniel 7:19-22: - 19 "Then I wished to know the truth about the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its nails of bronze, which devoured, broke in pieces, and trampled the residue with its feet; 20 and the ten horns that were on its head, and the other horn which came up, before which three fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke pompous words, whose appearance was greater than his fellows.

21 "I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.

We are told of their release from the Abyss, which tradition places next to the Euphrates River in Revelation 9:13-15: -

Revelation 9:13-15: - Sixth Trumpet: The Angels from the Euphrates

13 Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates." 15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.

We are told of their release in Revelation 13: 1-10

Now concerning the Little horn beast which we see in Revelation 13:11-18, it is the same beast/little horn that is mentioned in Daniel 7:8, 11, 20-21 and 24-25 and he arises up out of the Bottomless pit, i.e. the earth.

Now, a passage that I would consider is describing what is happening at the moment is this: -
Daniel 11:32b-35: - but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits. 33 And those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering. 34 Now when they fall, they shall be aided with a little help; but many shall join with them by intrigue. 35 And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time.

What we are seeing at presnet is that many are joining themselves with Israel by intrigue to accomplish what they want to happen and their desires are not necessarily good for Israel or in line with God's plans for Israel.

This it seems, is the desire of many of Trump's advisors, to hasten the end times along.

What you are seeing in this news item is simply just this as Daniel 11:32b-35 is pertinent to our present time as Israel has not yet been purified nor made white for the time of the end during the next age.

I hope that this explanation helps.

Shalom
Jay Ross

Postby kirthril on Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:07 pm

Can I insert 2 cents?

A few years ago, several Christians from a few walks of life, claim to receive prophesies from God. They were about Trump.

As far back as 2007, one of them was telling his Church, Kim Clement, Donald Trump will one day be president under Gods Authority.

From these Christians, several things about Trump was given to them:
1. A "stone" would be raised up to usher in Trump (kim clement specifically said in 2007 "remember that name 'stone')
2. he would be president for 2 terms
3. he would oversee a period, 7 years, of great economic growth for America
4. The leaders of the nation will be judged on all levels
5. He would be an ally of Israel and the Church

but one of these Christians said something else:
6. That God has anointed Trump as the "Cyrus" for America and its Church as the Persian Cyrus was for Israel.

Now you can choose to believe or disregard those who claim prophecies. But what I am getting at is this reference to "Cyrus", the Persian king.

What did Cyrus do, and what did God use him for:
1. He invaded overthrew the corrupt Babylonian leadership that had squandered the wealth of Babylon and profaned God by using Temple artifacts as dining ware.

2. He released Israel back to its land, and even gave the order to rebuild the temple.

How does this relate to Trump?
Well according to these individuals, God will use Trump to root out many of the corrupt leaders and persons in high power across the nation, exposing them for their evil deeds. He will be an ally of the church and provide relief for Christians who had been under assault for their beliefs. He will be a strong ally and partner to Israel.

But here is where the meat gets juicy. Just recently, the Sanhedrin, minted a coin to be used at the 3rd temple. On one side of the coin is the picture of the Temple of God. On the other side is the picture of 2 men. Donald Trump. And King Cyrus.......

Now say what you will about people claiming to be prophets, but I just found it amazing that, one of these guys linked Trump/Cyrus and now Israel's Sanhedrin and 3rd temple institute (I think its called) have now linked them as well.

I know what the point of this thread is and its implications. But if God really did give these men advanced foreknowledge of a Trump presidency, and Trump is a modern day Cyrus... then, he is not the one who will betray Israel.

Just throwing that in there. I just wanna know if any of yall had heard this stuff too.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby DaveG on Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:08 pm

Yes, I'm familiar with the Tump/Cyrus stuff as well as the Kim Clement and Mark Taylor "prophecies".

First, talking of Trump, Cyrus and the third temple. - I find it extremely interesting that the Sanhedrin and the Temple Institute minted a coin with both Trump and Cyrus on it along with the 3rd temple. However, I do not believe Trump to be the anti-christ. IMO, when scripture talks of the anti-christ confirming a covenant, I believe it's an already established plan that hasn't been fully implemented or confirmed. Now I could be completely wrong on this, but that's just my opinion.

You have to be very careful with looking at news headlines and trying to either fulfill scripture or tie them into scripture. We've been here before, feeling as if we are on the cusp and then it ends up not being what we thought. I believe God will use President Trump to further His will, just as He has used leaders throughout history to do so. I think for some however, the fact that things seem ripe in Israel, and the fact that President Trump is such a deal maker that if it's going to happen in our lifetime, it feels as if this must be it. However, you have to be careful with this kind of thinking because even though we all might be good students of scripture, this is all happening on God's calendar and in His time. I've made a point before that if the most astute Jewish scholars could be blind to the Messiah's first coming, we could easily be blinded by the second coming if we are dogmatic about what MUST happen, and WHEN.

Now, regarding people like Kim Clement, Mark Taylor, etc. - While it might be interesting to hear folks 10 years ago "prophesying" about Donald Trump and God's plan for America, my heart tells me that real prophets don't sell books nor do they have dramatic stage shows with music while giving prophecies. As I've said here before, many of the prophets in the old testament lamented the thought of being a prophet, because they knew it meant death, persecution and the very act of God speaking through them would create so much fear, they would fall on their faces. Again, I could be completely wrong and maybe God did speak through these men, but I have my doubts.

Regardless, we live in interesting times and we all need to be watching. We also need to be about our Father's business and bring the Good News of Jesus and our Father's salvation to as many as possible while there is still time to save.
DaveG

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:11 pm

kirthril wrote:Can I insert 2 cents?

A few years ago, several Christians from a few walks of life, claim to receive prophesies from God. They were about Trump.

As far back as 2007, one of them was telling his Church, Kim Clement, Donald Trump will one day be president under Gods Authority.

From these Christians, several things about Trump was given to them:
1. A "stone" would be raised up to usher in Trump (kim clement specifically said in 2007 "remember that name 'stone')
2. he would be president for 2 terms
3. he would oversee a period, 7 years, of great economic growth for America
4. The leaders of the nation will be judged on all levels
5. He would be an ally of Israel and the Church

but one of these Christians said something else:
6. That God has anointed Trump as the "Cyrus" for America and its Church as the Persian Cyrus was for Israel.

Now you can choose to believe or disregard those who claim prophecies. But what I am getting at is this reference to "Cyrus", the Persian king.

What did Cyrus do, and what did God use him for:
1. He invaded overthrew the corrupt Babylonian leadership that had squandered the wealth of Babylon and profaned God by using Temple artifacts as dining ware.

2. He released Israel back to its land, and even gave the order to rebuild the temple.

How does this relate to Trump?
Well according to these individuals, God will use Trump to root out many of the corrupt leaders and persons in high power across the nation, exposing them for their evil deeds. He will be an ally of the church and provide relief for Christians who had been under assault for their beliefs. He will be a strong ally and partner to Israel.

But here is where the meat gets juicy. Just recently, the Sanhedrin, minted a coin to be used at the 3rd temple. On one side of the coin is the picture of the Temple of God. On the other side is the picture of 2 men. Donald Trump. And King Cyrus.......

Now say what you will about people claiming to be prophets, but I just found it amazing that, one of these guys linked Trump/Cyrus and now Israel's Sanhedrin and 3rd temple institute (I think its called) have now linked them as well.

I know what the point of this thread is and its implications. But if God really did give these men advanced foreknowledge of a Trump presidency, and Trump is a modern day Cyrus... then, he is not the one who will betray Israel.

Just throwing that in there. I just wanna know if any of yall had heard this stuff too.

Since when does God give prophecies to exalt men? What would be the point?
So that we would all elevate him to king Cyrus of the bible and praise him as the savior of Israel?

I don't buy into this so called prophecy and it kind of makes my stomach turn.

Don't forget that Satan can tell the future and he also speaks to people.

Don't forget that the AC will device even Christians.

If anything the coin thing shows Israel's willingness to worship him as a messiah figure. Which makes him look even more suspicious if you ask me.

extravagantchristian

Postby burien1 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:00 am

If anything the coin thing shows Israel's willingness to worship him as a messiah figure. Which makes him look even more suspicious if you ask me.

Or, . . . it shows they know how to play into Trump's greatest weakness. His ego.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby kirthril on Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:52 am

DaveG wrote:Yes, I'm familiar with the Tump/Cyrus stuff as well as the Kim Clement and Mark Taylor "prophecies".

First, talking of Trump, Cyrus and the third temple. - I find it extremely interesting that the Sanhedrin and the Temple Institute minted a coin with both Trump and Cyrus on it along with the 3rd temple. However, I do not believe Trump to be the anti-christ. IMO, when scripture talks of the anti-christ confirming a covenant, I believe it's an already established plan that hasn't been fully implemented or confirmed. Now I could be completely wrong on this, but that's just my opinion.

You have to be very careful with looking at news headlines and trying to either fulfill scripture or tie them into scripture. We've been here before, feeling as if we are on the cusp and then it ends up not being what we thought. I believe God will use President Trump to further His will, just as He has used leaders throughout history to do so. I think for some however, the fact that things seem ripe in Israel, and the fact that President Trump is such a deal maker that if it's going to happen in our lifetime, it feels as if this must be it. However, you have to be careful with this kind of thinking because even though we all might be good students of scripture, this is all happening on God's calendar and in His time. I've made a point before that if the most astute Jewish scholars could be blind to the Messiah's first coming, we could easily be blinded by the second coming if we are dogmatic about what MUST happen, and WHEN.

Now, regarding people like Kim Clement, Mark Taylor, etc. - While it might be interesting to hear folks 10 years ago "prophesying" about Donald Trump and God's plan for America, my heart tells me that real prophets don't sell books nor do they have dramatic stage shows with music while giving prophecies. As I've said here before, many of the prophets in the old testament lamented the thought of being a prophet, because they knew it meant death, persecution and the very act of God speaking through them would create so much fear, they would fall on their faces. Again, I could be completely wrong and maybe God did speak through these men, but I have my doubts.

Regardless, we live in interesting times and we all need to be watching. We also need to be about our Father's business and bring the Good News of Jesus and our Father's salvation to as many as possible while there is still time to save.

with ya 100%. just thought I mention it.
kirthril

Postby kirthril on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Since when does God give prophecies to exalt men? What would be the point?
So that we would all elevate him to king Cyrus of the bible and praise him as the savior of Israel?

He doesn't. But God did give his prophets the prophecy of Cyrus. Daniel himself even showed King Cyrus where God told of how he would use him to accomplish his will. Daniel did not worship Cyrus or praise him as a savior, but let him know, God reigns over all and uses who he must.

So its not exaltation nor something we should look to as a savior. But rather proof of Gods will being accomplished. Like I stated, believe or not believe what some people predicted nearly 10 years ago? Its up to us individually.
kirthril

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:13 pm

Lets take a look at what Trump is doing currently in Israel. He's attempting to create a Palestinian state inside of Israel. Perminatly giving their enemies a capital just right outside of Jerusalem.

I don't believe that's God's will at all.

I think he moved the embassy to Jerusalem as a bargaining chip because he wants to get the credit for the ULTIMATE DEAL. Not because he loves Israel.
extravagantchristian

Postby kirthril on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:22 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:Lets take a look at what Trump is doing currently in Israel. He's attempting to create a Palestinian state inside of Israel. Perminatly giving their enemies a capital just right outside of Jerusalem.

I don't believe that's God's will at all.

I think he moved the embassy to Jerusalem as a bargaining chip because he wants to get the credit for the ULTIMATE DEAL. Not because he loves Israel.

We shall wait and see. 1967 borders or not. Capital in Jerusalem or outside. Rebuilt temple on the temple mount or down in the City of David.

God uses both good and evil men for his purposes. God uses evil deeds to produce good outcomes. God uses evil intentions to accomplish his will. God is constantly setting traps for his enemy satan. Whenever the devil thinks he has won, God snatches up the victory. Sure, God does not want Israel to be divided, but he is going to let it happen anyway and use it for the greater purpose. Then punish those who divided her.
kirthril

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Right. But anyone who tries to give Palestine a state in Israel is no king Cyrus and no friend of Israel. I don't care what he says. Actions speak louder.
Last edited by extravagantchristian on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
extravagantchristian

Postby kirthril on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:36 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:Right. But anyone who tries to give Palestine a state in Israel is no king Cyrus in my book and no friend of Israel. I don't care what he says. Actions speak louder.

I think it will weigh heavily on what Netanyahu is going to accept. Thus far has never budged on a united Jerusalem under Israeli authority.
kirthril

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:44 pm

https://m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Confli ... 561947/amp

REPORT: TRUMP TEAM TO USE GAZA AID AS PRESSURE ON PA TO RETURN TO PEACE TALKS

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration is doubling down on its push for an international humanitarian aid package to the Gaza Strip, hoping that doing so will demonstrate its commitment to the Palestinians and politically pressure the Palestinian Authority to engage with its Mideast peace plan.

According to a report in The Washington Post, Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser leading the Israeli- Palestinian peace effort, and Jason Greenblatt, his special representative for international negotiations, returned from a trip to the region last month convinced that the PA will need a push to return to talks with the Israelis.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:55 pm

From today:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/khamenei- ... ed-israel/

The head of Iran’s theocratic regime, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, took to Twitter on Monday to denounce the Trump administration’s expected peace plan as a “satanic and vicious plot” and promise that the “fabricated Zionist regime will be eradicated
.”

Iran hates Trumps mid east peace plan because it aims to solve ALL of the problems in the middle East, which means isolating radical Iran. It truly is a "covenant with many" (many Arab nations) that just happens to include the creation of a Palestinian state.
There has never been anything like it before and therefore could definatly bring us right into the 70th week, especially if it includes plans for a temple or a 7 year timeline.
Imagine how enraged and desperate Iran will be if this deal is made.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:47 pm

extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:27 am

A couple of headlines from today:

U.S. Official: Trump's Peace Plan Will Cause Discomfort to Both Israel and Palestinians
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premiu ... -1.6360208

The Trump administration's peace plan will cause discomfort both in Israel and on the Palestinian side, U.S. officials told Haaretz.

"When reading through the plan, the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) will be unhappy on some pages and happy on others just as Israelis will be pleased with some pages and uncomfortable on others," one senior administration official explained.

I'm sure Israelis are anxious to find out what their "discomfort" will be, since they pretty much have to go along with whatever Trump says, after all he's invested a lot by moving our embassy to Jerusalem.

Also:

Hamas, Israel close to accepting five-year gradual truce
https://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/2018 ... dual-truce

:shock: This could be the beginnings of a 7 year peace deal, or give a glimpse of the framework for Trump's peace deal.

THIS article explains that the deal will last for AT LEAST 5 years, so that would explain the thinking of having a 7 year peace deal. They would probably say it is for AT LEAST 7 YEARS, with gradual steps of progress along the 7 year timeframe. Just like this Hamas deal. That makes sense. I always wondered why they would make a deal for only 7 years when it was supposed to be permanent.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/rep ... -1.6360805

Israel, Hamas to Agree on Cease-fire by End of August, Report Says
The deal will include a two-week trial period and last for at least five years, a Hamas source tells Turkish news agency
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump's Mid East Peace Plan ***UPDATE 8/8/18***

Postby DaveG on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:29 pm

There Is pretty intense activity between the IDF & Hamas right now in and around Gaza. More so than there has been as of late. It will be interesting to see if this cools off again by tomorrow or if things are finally starting to spiral out of control.

Neither side seemed interested in escalating past a certain point but the current hostilities are pretty big.
DaveG

Re: Trump's Mid East Peace Plan ***UPDATE 8/8/18***

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:18 am

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/10/pa ... estinians/

Trump Administration Seeks to Withhold Millions in Aid to Palestinians
Kushner hopes cuts will pressure Palestinians to accept a U.S. peace plan.

I think it's interesting that this religious Jew with no political experience what so ever has suddenly been given the job of dividing the land of Israel FOREVER. And isn't it also interesting that he OWNS the largest office building in Manhattan titled 666 5th Ave???

extravagantchristian

Re: Trump's Mid East Peace Plan. UPDATE 8/11/18

Postby DaveG on Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:57 pm

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/250824

Looks like the "deal of the century" peace plan is going to be announced by the Trump Administration during President Trump's speech at the UN on September 25.

By the way, the Feast of Tabernacles is September 23-30. Just something to keep an eye on.
DaveG

Re: Trump's Mid East Peace Plan. UPDATE 8/11/18

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:07 pm

Thanks Dave, can't wait to hear the details.

And interesting that it will be during tabernacles, 2 of the blood moons were on tabernacles.
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump's Mid East Peace Plan. UPDATE 8/20/18

Postby DaveG on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:21 am

You're welcome. I don't believe in coincidences, especially when it involves the Lord's calendar. When something as important as this involving Israel is coinciding with a feast day, I think it's worth paying attention to.
DaveG

Postby DaveG on Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:38 am

Another thing to think about. I'm not about setting dates nor naming names right now with who will be the anti christ, but food for thought. Depending on when this peace plan is confirmed and IF it is for 7 years, there is a very interesting timeline coming into view.

The reason I bring this up is the fact that the events of the Lord's return IMO, will likely follow the fall feasts, more specifically his second coming during the Feast of Tabernacles. If we believe that this could be the covenant (the next month will obviously make it more clear), that would place the end of the 7th year of this deal during the fall feasts of 2025, more specifically Feast of Tabernacles in 2025.

Now obviously a lot will go into whether Israel and the Arab world is ready in the next month to confirm this agreement and it's relation to the biblical timeline. However, I don't believe the Trump administration would announce this with the existence of uncertainties. The only way I see this being announced next month is if there is already a agreement formally in place.

Again though, just speculation on my part with my belief of the prophetic timeline of events. But I will say this, I don't remember another time in my lifetime where something could be lining up like this, especially given the circumstances and it's possible correlation to the biblical calendar.
DaveG

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:43 am

Yeah, 2025 is a jubilee year. Reminds me of the 2 total solar eclipses that Mark an X across America. 7 years apart: https://nationaleclipse.wordpress.com/2 ... years/amp/

They're saying all over the news that Arabs aren't going to approve of the deal and neither is Israel or Palestine, so therefore the plan is doomed to fail.
Not so in trumps eye's. He's not afraid of what the Arabs think, (he testedthe waters when he moved the embassy) he knows that all he has to do is get the major world powers on board to force this through. And that's what Zechariah 1-2 describes, the nations will divide the land, and the lord will send his 4 horsemen to terrify the nations.
Last edited by extravagantchristian on Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
extravagantchristian

Postby Jay Ross on Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:35 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:< snip >
And that's what Zechariah 1-2 describes, the nations will divide the land, and the lord will send his 4 horsemen to terrify the nations.

I am not sure that you have provided what is told in Zech 1-2. The nation have alread divided Jerusalem into three partitions, and that happened after WW1, just as Rev 16:17-21 foretold.

The four horns are also the four heads of the Thrid beast of Daniel 7:1-12 which are also described as four horses and one of thoses horns, in league with the Little Horn, Daniel 8, scattered Judah and Jerusalem to the four corners of the earth. This occurred around and after 70 AD.

Zechariah 2:10-13: - 10 "Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion! For behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst," says the Lord. 11 "Many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and they shall become My people. And I will dwell in your midst. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you. 12 And the Lord will take possession of Judah as His inheritance in the Holy Land, and will again choose Jerusalem. 13 Be silent, all flesh, before the Lord, for He is aroused from His holy habitation!"

I can only guess as to when this portion of Zech 1-2 will occur, but my understanding is that God's coming to dwel in Jerusalem is still a distant future event.

Shalom
Jay Ross

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Jay

Zechariah 1:18Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were four horns. 19 And I said to the angel who talked with me, “What are these?”

So he answered me, “These are the [f]horns that have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.”

20 Then the Lord showed me four craftsmen. 21 And I said, “What are these coming to do?”

So he said, “These are the horns that scattered Judah, so that no one could lift up his head; but [g]the craftsmen are coming to terrify them, to cast out the horns of the nations that lifted up their horn against the land of Judah to scatter it.”

Israel has been "scattered" twice already, and it'll happen again, although this peace deal from Trump might not be "it"
extravagantchristian

Postby Jay Ross on Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:35 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:Jay

Zechariah 1:18Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were four horns. 19 And I said to the angel who talked with me, “What are these?”

So he answered me, “These are the [f]horns that have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.”

20 Then the Lord showed me four craftsmen. 21 And I said, “What are these coming to do?”

So he said, “These are the horns that scattered Judah, so that no one could lift up his head; but [g]the craftsmen are coming to terrify them, to cast out the horns of the nations that lifted up their horn against the land of Judah to scatter it.”

Israel has been "scattered" twice already, and it'll happen again, although this peace deal from Trump might not be "it"

You may well be right, but what I do know is that God will gather all of Israel to himself where they are presently living scattered throughout the whole earth. His gathering of Israel to Himself is establishing once more a relationship between all of Israel and Himself. Go will make like new again His covenant with Israel to be a Kingdom of Priests, a Holy Nation and His possession among all the nations of the earth, like the covenant that He made with Israel at Mt Sinai before they rebelled against Him and had Aaron make for them Golden calves to worship as their gods just like many of them probably worshipped while they were living in Egypt. This gathering of Israel by God to Himself will occur during a time when the sun will be darkened and the moon will be turned to red, in our near future when God will be judging the Kings of the Earth at Armageddon.

At the end of the Millennium Age there will be another time when the sun will be darkened and the moon will be turned to red when the next time of judgement of the peoples of the earth occurs.

It is after this time at the end of the Millennium Age that God's gathering of Israel into the Land of Canaan to receive their inheritance. this is a distant future event, three and a half ages approximately from their time in Babylon during their exile.

Shalom
Jay Ross

Postby burien1 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:21 am

Did anyone catch what Trump said last night about Israel ? I simply can not sit through a whole speech so I switch back and forth . I caught the tail end of him talking about the previous Pa/Israel negotiations never getting past the Jerusalem issue, so he simply took it off the table.
He said the Palestinians will get something good, too.

Trump: Israel will pay ‘higher price’ in peace talks after embassy move
Here.

“We took it off the table. In past negotiations, they never got past Jerusalem. Now Israel will have to pay a higher price, because it’s off the table. The Palestinians will get something very good, because it’s their turn next.”
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby DaveG on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:55 am

Yes, that was an interesting comment.
DaveG

Postby mark s on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:11 am

Obadiah.

The so-called Palestinians will be annihilated.

That's the thing I just love about Obadiah.

God correctly identifies the southwestern Jordanians as those who now occupy the west bank, and the Gaza strip. God correctly identifies where Israel will attack, against the terrorists in those places and Hezbollah in southern Lebanon. And God prophesies that they are going to be wiped out.

I don't know about a peace plan that involves the Edomites. Their are on their way into history.

?

Much love!
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby DaveG on Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:21 pm

Good post Mark. I don't remember if it was Amir Tsarfati or Ken Johnson, but one of them was just talking about this over the last few weeks and it was a good listen.
DaveG

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:48 am

So I think the UN gen. Assembly starts this week and last we heard Trump was going to reveal his peace plan there. Has anyone heard what day that'll be? Maybe they have adgenda online.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:12 am

US is supposed to have their turn to speak on Sept. 25 so it could happen then, although the white house still hasn't announced a date. Saying they'll release the plan when "the time is right".

And even when they do, it'll probably be released in phases, with key details being kept secret until the next phase.
Which sounds strange. Who would enter into an agreement without fully knowing all of the details?

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conf ... age-567261
Last edited by extravagantchristian on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:38 am

Abbas to meet Macron, who will likely urge him not to give up on peace
Paris summit comes after French and Palestinian leaders were unable to get together on the sidelines of the World Cup final.

During his meetings, Lechevallier stressed that Macron expected the PA to remain committed to nonviolence and to a two-state solution, as well as to give Trump’s peace plan a “chance.”

“Don’t reject Trump’s peace plan off the bat,” Channel 10 news quoted Lechevallier as telling Palestinian officials. “Give it a chance.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/abbas-to- ... -on-peace/
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:04 pm

According to this Israel has pretty much agreed to Trumps "2 state solution." Giving up land in exchange for "Peace". Palestine really doesn't have a choice, if they don't agree to it Trump will withhold aid.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/aft ... -1.6511190

Trump calls it a "Real Estate Deal"
Last edited by extravagantchristian on Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
extravagantchristian

Next

Return to What you think (About news)