My great nephew, 2 broken arms

My great nephew, 2 broken arms

Postby bluejay on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:35 pm

My brother called me today. His grandson goes to college in LA and he gets around on a bike. He had an accident and fell. He broke both elbows! One arm the elbow will need surgery tomorrow. My brother lives in Texas and is retired so when he can they will transfer him to their house. Nothing like the love and care of your grandparents. His parents live in Baton Rouge. Looks like Josh will be not going to school this semester. He is going for his Masters! This guy was going to MIT near the Boston bombing but was safe. He was in the library. I told the family I would add Josh to the prayer list. This will be tough not able to use both arms.
bluejay

Re: My great nephew, 2 broken arms

Postby shorttribber on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:31 pm

bluejay wrote:My brother called me today. His grandson goes to college in LA and he gets around on a bike. He had an accident and fell. He broke both elbows! One arm the elbow will need surgery tomorrow. My brother lives in Texas and is retired so when he can they will transfer him to their house. Nothing like the love and care of your grandparents. His parents live in Baton Rouge. Looks like Josh will be not going to school this semester. He is going for his Masters! This guy was going to MIT near the Boston bombing but was safe. He was in the library. I told the family I would add Josh to the prayer list. This will be tough not able to use both arms.

Praying for a quick healing :praying:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby sacredcowbasher on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:42 am

:praying:
Gal 2: 14-19 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law ( the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus ), died to the law ( the law of sin and death ) that I might live to God. Parenthetical remarks added are mine.
sacredcowbasher

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:01 am

Oh, poor fella. My heart goes out to him. Imagining what all I do with my arms to help myself, I am so sad for his circumstances. It will take a lot of patience to go through this process before him. My heart is broken for him.......I am happy to be able to pray for him and his caregivers.

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:38 am

Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby bluejay on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:50 pm

Josh got through the surgery and is out of the hospital. He is doing better, I know he needs lots of patience for healing. Thank you!
bluejay

Postby sacredcowbasher on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:36 pm

Good news bluejay. God is good!
Gal 2: 14-19 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law ( the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus ), died to the law ( the law of sin and death ) that I might live to God. Parenthetical remarks added are mine.
sacredcowbasher

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:46 pm

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for taking care of Josh. Please give all of them strength and patience through the healing process. Calm his fears about missing school or other opportunities in this season. Please no complications and swift healing. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Loop on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:05 pm

Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Return to Prayer Requests