Sinister side of Vaccines

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Sinister side of Vaccines

Postby brett on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Hi All,

Just wanted to talk about some events I have noticed the last few months, a common thread connecting them, a common evil we need to be aware of.

I'm going to say straight off that I don't like what's happening with vaccines........or more precisely I don't trust government vaccine programs. I don't have an issue with the theory behind vaccines, to give the body a chance to develop immunity against a weakened version of a disease.........that makes some sense to me...........although I'd prefer people just stop sinning as a way to avoid disease.......but anyway I don't see vaccines - in theory - as being too "evil" - I just think there's a better/simpler way.........simply take steps to avoid getting sick.......if people weren't so stupid I think far less people would be getting sick. For example avoid public transport as much as possible during winter months, avoid sinning in your life, look after yourself, eat healthy etc etc.....I think diseases are actually a JUDGEMENT from God on a society as a whole. Innocent people who live in those societies suffer from the sins of the more wicked people by being exposed to THEIR diseases. I think this is God's way of punishing the TOLERATING of very sinful people in a society......Society should actually NOT tolerate very sinful people, but rather deal with them as described in the Law of the Old Testament, but because modern societies are TOLERATE of sin, the whole population suffers........that's my opinion. Vaccines are societies attempt to avoid dealing with sin. For example I happen to believe that AIDS is a judgement from God on sexually promiscuous people, in particular homosexuals. Here's the statistics from http://www.cdc.gov :
There were an estimated 37,600 new HIV infections in 2014.

26,200 (70%) were among gay and bisexual men.c
8,600 (23%) were among heterosexuals.
2,800 (7%) were among people who inject drugs (PWID) (includes 1,100 infections among gay and bisexual men who inject drugs).

As can be seen by these statistics, AIDS is primarily a disease that targets sexually promiscuous people. So I say that rather than vaccines, people should be taught to stop sinning. Our societies should TEACH that sexual promiscuity is BAD, especially Gay promiscuity........

Anyway this post was not intended to be about homosexuality. I got sidetracked......getting back on track.....

What I have noticed the last few months - are medical authorities and governments FORCING their HEAVY hand upon citizens regarding medical issues, of which vaccines are a big part.......For example do you remember this poor little baby:

Baby Charlie Gard dies after UK legal dispute
http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stor ... spice.html
In this case the little boy born in the UK had a genetic condition that medical authorities deemed too severe to be worth treatment. The little boy was on life support and the parents were fighting to keep him alive, the medical authorities wanted his life support turned off and for him to die. Basically the medical authorities had delivered a grim diagnosis, that the boy could never survive.....because they consider themselves GOD and could never allow their diagnosis to be proved wrong, the medical authorities, hospital etc, fought in court to stop the parents trying any other treatment. The parents had the support of Trump and the Pope, along with celebrities and had raised 1.3 million dollars, more than enough to seek treatment in the USA. But the hospital and the medical authorities in the UK would NOT allow them to seek treatment and the courts ruled that the little boy be taken off life support - imho he was in effect murdered by the medical authorities - desperate to :

(1) Establish their authority OVER parents - in making such decisions
(2) Make sure the little boy died - according to their diagnosis - they couldn't let the little boy survive.

IMHO this case was a horrifying glimpse of satan's hold on the medical profession, doctors proclaiming superior knowledge and judgement - which granted them greater authority in life and death decisions - than even loved ones - in this case parents.....Basically this case set a concerning precedence - that doctors now have more rights & authority than parents, over children. In effect an example of the STATE taking ownership of our children.

Now this brings me to the great evil of vaccines. The same thing is happen here.......the STATE (medical experts) are being given God like powers to mandate that all must be vaccinated, again taking away the power and authority of parents to make decisions for their children........again the STATE taking ownership of our children. See this new case:

Mother who refused to bring son's vaccinations up to date sentenced to 7 days in jail

Rebecca Bredow, of the Detroit area, has has been sentenced to seven days in jail for refusing to bring her child's vaccinations up to date.

Bredow appeared at a hearing on Wednesday morning at the Oakland County Circuit Court where Judge Karen McDonald sentenced her for contempt of court after Bredow refused to comply with court orders for her to allow her son to receive all his missing vaccinations within one week.

The mother of two told the judge that she takes "full responsibility" for her actions and that vaccinations go against her beliefs.

In an interview with ABC News last week, Bredow said that she would "absolutely" rather go to jail than allow her 9-year-old son to receive the swath of vaccinations in one week.

"I would rather go to jail for standing up for what I believe in than vaccinating my child," Bredow told ABC News, adding that she believes the decision to vaccinate a child is a "personal choice."

Bredow is the primary caregiver for the boy, though she shares legal custody with his father, her ex-husband Jason Horne. Bredow said that when her son was much younger, she and Horne originally agreed to space out vaccinations for him. She said that she was most concerned about the grouping of vaccinations.

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/mother- ... d=50276507

Here again we have the STATE, medical authorities taking away the rights of parents. And its obvious why they are putting her in jail for 7 days, to give the Pro-Vaccine Father long enough time to get the boy JABBED with every vaccine known to man .....This is what bothers me most about the VACCINE issue. Vaccines should be voluntary - end of story. No government or STATE should have the power to FORCE all citizens to receive vaccinations - injections - that is something just waiting to be exploited by wicked people in power ........ this is satanic and evil imho. It is related to the MARK of the Beast.......its the same demonic force at work here and these 2 recent examples of legal battles between the STATE and parents - show an ALARMING trend. Satan is taking away the rights of parents to make decisions for their children......satan is going after our children in an very strong way here...........its a very strong FIGHT going on here ..... in both cases satan has won and there's been no one to stop it ........ Why doesn't Trump say something? Why aren't more fighting back against the STATE regarding this? Isn't America against communism which forces similar type things on all citizens? That the state makes decisions for its citizens......America has been criticising China's human rights records for decades........but look what America and the western world is doing.......

This is one area that I have noticed lately that has been very troubling to me, the medical profession and STATE are taking away rights of citizens based on their proclamation that they know better - that they are God. Even in my own country I am being FORCED to vaccinate my children and I can tell you I REALLY DON'T like it. It is now pretty much ILLEGAL for me to not vaccinate my children and I am so furious about this matter that on this matter alone I will be DELIGHTED to see Babylon BURN in flames when God unleashes His wrath. I know what's going on here, this is satan's hand breaking the GOD GIVEN authority of parents over their children. He is gradually stealing our children.......the scary thing is I am realising that I am powerless to stop it, my kids are being vaccinated against my will right now - next week I think..............This makes me realise the power of the coming Mark of the Beast. If I am not strong enough to stop my kids getting vaccinated - my own wife is against me on this one - then how will I be strong enough to withstand the MARK of the Beast.....

This is the most troubling issue I have seen in the news the last few months....I have seen a lot of local news commentary on this topic lately because a movie called "VAXXED" was secretly shown here in Melbourne - in Crown Casio Cinema - near where I live and ALL the news stations made a big fuss about it. I have never seen so many commentators on the news be so biased about an issue. Everything being pumped out through the local news networks was a full on propaganda campaign to demonise anyone associated with VAXXED or being against vaccines - I was shocked, not a single voice from anyone on the news saying - maybe we should think twice about vaccines.......no wall to wall coverage of experts, other parents, news anchors - EVERYONE hammering home the message that people against vaccines are BAD people........I was shocked - it showed me how corrupted our local news is - the STATE is running all the media outlets here....and they came down so heavy on anyone who was against vaccines. I recall one morning news show - "Today" (Australian version) they had 4 mothers on a panel to discuss vaccines - ALL of them were PRO vaccines and it was such a propaganda setup - made me realise just how much power this issue has gathered - satan is really fighting this one hard.......I believe its because its leading up to the MARK.....where the STATE makes it law that ALL must take the Mark, similar to how it is making it law now that we must all take vaccines..

Forget North Korea, this is one area I see satan marching forward and no one having power to stop him. Like I said this issue alone will make me rejoice when God unleashes His Wrath on this wicked world.......for my rights as a parent have been taken away already.

Last edited by brett on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Re: Sinister side of Vaccines

Postby Loop on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:51 pm

My daughter is actually fighting her son's dr on this right now...
She is taking a much slower approach and is making the dr not do multiple shots at once with him and the dr isn't happy at all.. The dr keeps going on about him not having all this shots when he gets old enough to start school and she has showed her many times that he will, even has taken the papers from the school board on this subject to prove to her he will.. Its like the dr "keeps" "forgetting" :roll:
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby brett on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:03 pm

Yeah this is a POWER GRAB issue - the STATE GRABBING POWER over its citizens......its no longer about disease - its about whether the STATE owns your children or whether you do. The disease aspect has become the "cover story" - the masking of a much more sinister agenda - that of the state taking legal rights away from parents ........ I can't recall another issue infuriating me more recently (other than bills) ....... because I am absolutely powerless. The laws are being changed and no one is even questioning it in my country. Or at least anyone who does is promptly hammered into the ground.

I'm Furious about this issue......
KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Postby Jericho on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:49 pm

As can be seen by these statistics, AIDS is primarily a disease that targets sexually promiscuous people. So I say that rather than vaccines, people should be taught to stop sinning. Our societies should TEACH that sexual promiscuity is BAD, especially Gay promiscuity........

True, the world mocks the notion of waiting until marriage. Yet, if everyone did it that way, STD's would be a thing of the past. And for the girls its a great way of weeding out the guys who only care about one thing.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby brett on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:52 pm

Loop wrote:My daughter is actually fighting her son's dr on this right now...
She is taking a much slower approach and is making the dr not do multiple shots at once with him and the dr isn't happy at all.. The dr keeps going on about him not having all this shots when he gets old enough to start school and she has showed her many times that he will, even has taken the papers from the school board on this subject to prove to her he will.. Its like the dr "keeps" "forgetting" :roll:

The doctors simply don't like their authority being questioned or challenged.

I've read that these vaccines could be being used to intentionally harm the population by putting mild neurotoxins into children as their brains are developing. Maybe the scheduling of the injections is to best effect some intended brain development modification? Perhaps spacing them out more will reduce the intended effect on children's brains? I don't know exactly what is going on here but I do think its possible something sinister like this could be actually happening. Sounds incredibly sick and depraved ... but my view of this world is such that such sick and depraved things could indeed go on......

Either that or there is simply mass negligence on the part of the authorities. Also there are the big Pharma's pushing all of this........so many corrupted motives behind things these days...... its hard to know which motive is the main one.

But certainly doctors and the medical associations consider themselves above everyone else. They do not like being questioned or challenged....and in their effort to hold up their reputation to society they will commit a myriad of sins - anything to protect their reputation and keep themselves elevated above the rest of us. The little boy from the UK was handed down a death sentence from the medical elites, and NO ONE could defy that diagnosis. They were determined the little boy must die, to protect their position and reputation in our modern society. In many ways they are exactly like the Pharisees.

Last edited by brett on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.
KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby Loop on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:55 pm

The doctors simply don't like their authority being questioned or challenged.

Very true...
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby Jay Ross on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:52 pm

We often forget the beneficial effects of vaccines. Hooping Cough, Polio, Measles, etc. which once caused death have now been reduced to levels where these disease outbreaks are measured in only a few people within "western" countries and not in the hundreds and thousands they once ravaged the various nations.

Yes some people/children may react to the vaccines meant to help them.

The theory of mass vaccinations has certainly reduced the impact of certain diseases and sicknesses.

I am visiting a third world country at the moment where the impact of deli belly on short term visitors can be catastrophic on a person, so when I arrived I started a course of deliberate vaccinations by drinking the local water in very small doses so that my body could build up its immune system to cope. Yes, I had a controllable level of diarrhoea as my immune system built up its resistance to the local bugs. It has meant that I could eat out at other peoples places, even in slum areas, without the fear of finding a suitable rest room to deal with the consequences of eating out in third world countries.

When I was growing up, the way to build up a persons immunity to many of these diseases was to deliberately "catch" the milder forms of the sicknesses and disease so that the body built up an immunity to the more serious forms of these diseases.

Many of the health issues that are prevalent today are because of our fears of becoming sick, so we discourage our children from eating "dirt", by putting them in an unnatural sterile environment such that there is no chance of them getting beneficial "bugs" or "parasite" which will protect them/us from other aliment, sicknesses and diseases.

Perhaps what has happened. is that we have forgotten the stories from our past about children dying from diseases that are prevented today by immunisation programs. Stories of where we have come from as we have slowly been able to eradicate the killer diseases of out past.

Brett, I hope you did not go to the footy grand finial in Melbourne out of the fear of catching someone else's sickness or aliment, like the common cold.
Jay Ross

Postby brett on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:57 pm

Vaccines should be voluntary. The goal should not be a PROUD attempt by man to eradicate a disease - the goal should be to offer vaccines only to those who want them. I am strongly against the STATE FORCING ALL to be vaccinated.

There are many things swept under the carpet and kept out of the Press to prevent the truth from being discovered. Nothing man does is without corruption and this is MANS program, not Gods program of dealing with disease. Does anyone seriously think the Pharmaceutical industry is RIGHTEOUS and serving God? Profit motive is all over vaccines, all the Pharmaceutical companies have to do is lobby governments - convincing everyone that vaccines are the answer, then they get trillions from governments all over the world supplying all the vaccines. Its not hard to understand the profit motive here. Also what exactly gets put into vaccines? And how often is the formula tinkered with? How do we know they don't do large scale experiments on populations? How would anyone ever know if there was a hidden compound in the vaccines? There's potential for some real nasty stuff to be done when vaccines become something that's FORCED upon ALL. It's very similar in attitude to the Mark of the Beast - take it or else.

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby brett on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Jay Ross wrote:Brett, I hope you did not go to the footy grand finial in Melbourne out of the fear of catching someone else's sickness or aliment, like the common cold.

There's a big difference between the common cold and other serious diseases. And no I didn't go to the Footy Final.....and in fact what you mention is relevant to me. I avoided going to the Footy when my 2nd daughter was born exactly for that reason. To prevent myself from the possibly of getting sick and passing it on to her. I frequently make decisions based on disease because I really hate being sick.....and in this case I really didn't want to expose my newborn child. My wife stayed home for 6 weeks after birth and did not leave the house to make sure our little one didn't catch anything in those first 6 weeks.

I avoid public transport as much as I can, haven't used it in many many many years, probably decades. I go to great lengths to not visit or meet with people when they are sick with a contagious disease. I try as much as I can to also watch over my wife and what she does in this regard.

I have avoided much disease and sickness by being careful in this way. I recall visiting my in-laws a few months ago and being annoyed at them that they didn't bother to inform us that a sick friend of theirs would be there. Our 2nd daughter being only 2 months old at that time. The crazy thing was that my in-laws have a baby boy around the same age - 3 months old and still had this friend over who was sick with a cold, coughing over everything.......God what a nightmare that gathering was, doing my best to keep both my kids away from sickness and still trying to remain somewhat sociable (polite). Had I known in advance I would have cancelled the gathering and just waited a week or 2. A week later my in-laws then wondered why they got sick and I just shook my head - in my own mind - its was so bloody obvious you idiots - is what I thought in my own head. You just had a friend over who was sick as a dog and didn't think twice about it.....and put your own 3 month old son at risk..... thankfully their little one didn't get sick but the adults did...... that was bit of a miracle....

I gave both my kids a full bath wash and scrub as soon as we got home and put ALL their clothes and teddies etc straight in the wash - well my wife did and none of us got sick.......

So I am a germ-a-phobe - I hate being sick - and it is possible through washing hands and making wise decisions to avoid a lot of sickness & disease. But I admit sometimes something happens you have no control over and you just get sick.

I don't believe in going out of your way to expose your kids to dirt and every disease under the sun to build up immunity - I would call that just being stupid and negligent. I know there is some truth in the practise - childcare workers build up a natural resistance after a few years of working with so many sick kids......but who the hell wants to be sick 100 times to build up the immunity.......count me out. I'd rather just avoid the disease altogether.

There's a good Mythbusters Episode to watch regarding protecting yourself against catching sicknesses. They did an experiment that showed how mucus from a person with a cold gets on everything they touch and that most disease is spread in this way. They found the way to avoid catching a cold from someone else who was sick was to stay out of their "blast zone" (coughing radius) and either not touch them or anything they touch or wash your hands frequently while with them. It was a rather shocking episode as the mucus from the sick person was on EVERYTHING after they did a pretend "mock" gathering - eating a meal with a group of people......All people at the end of the mock dinner all had the mucus on them somewhere, on there faces, hands, clothing.........only one germ-o-phobe remained clean because they took measures to avoid touching the person, not hugging the person, not shaking hands, no contact at all and constantly wiping their own hands etc....the main thing is to not rub your yes with your fingers.....that's how most colds infect new hosts apparently.....it gets on their hand and then they rub their eye. Also sneezes are bad, with the mist (spray) being able to be breathed in. The only solution, open windows, keep fresh air circulating and stay a minimum distance away.

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby SueAnn on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:52 pm

I am a genealogist. Researching my family to create a tree was a real eye opener. Obtaining vintage death certs was astounding. Here is a short list of some of the things that killed the children in my family...

Diptheria
Variola (better known as Small Pox)
Cholera Infantum
Tuberculosis
Scarlet Fever
Influenza

Pneumonia, pneumonia and yet more pneumonia (which is actually a symptom of a disease, not a disease itself. It means either the doctor did not recognize the disease so he could name it on the death cert, or he was too inundated with an epidemic to take the time to discover and record the disease, not just the symptom)

Before inexpensive birth control was available it was COMMON for women to give birth 15-20 times. There was only a 50-50 chance that a child would live to age 5. For those hearty souls that made it to age 5, there was only a 50-50 chance they would see adulthood. Most of these deaths were as a result of contagious diseases.

In my own family, my great-grandmother had 13 children. Only 5 lived to see adulthood. The same woman was one of 20 children. Only 5 made it to adulthood, of those 5, 3 of them served in and survived the Civil War, but all 3 of them died young from Tuberculosis, as did some of their children and one of their wives.

At first vaccination was a gift from God. But somewhere along the line vaccines started making children sick. I believe the "epidemic" of autism in children is directly linked to modern vaccination.

If I were a young Mom today I would be freaking out about the question of vaccinations. ****** if you do, ****** if you don't.
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby Ready1 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Interesting article on flu vaccines here.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby Loop on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:42 pm

Perhaps what has happened. is that we have forgotten the stories from our past about children dying from diseases that are prevented today by immunisation programs.

As I do a lot of genealogist work, I probably know more then a lot of people about the various disease's of old...
But I also know our dr's inundate our newborns with vaccines before their immune systems are ready to protect them fully...
Psalms 91
Loop

Postby Loop on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:48 pm

At first vaccination was a gift from God. But somewhere along the line vaccines started making children sick. I believe the "epidemic" of autism in children is directly linked to modern vaccination.

Exactly...

I am a genealogist. Researching my family to create a tree was a real eye opener. Obtaining vintage death certs was astounding. Here is a short list of some of the things that killed the children in my family...

Diptheria
Variola (better known as Small Pox)
Cholera Infantum
Tuberculosis
Scarlet Fever
Influenza

Pneumonia, pneumonia and yet more pneumonia (which is actually a symptom of a disease, not a disease itself. It means either the doctor did not recognize the disease so he could name it on the death cert, or he was too inundated with an epidemic to take the time to discover and record the disease, not just the symptom)

So true..

My grandmother told me about almost dying from Diptheria, she said it started as feeling like she had a splinter in her throat, she lost her older sister to it...
Psalms 91
Loop

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:23 am

I am no fan of vaccines, but Americans do have something to worry about with all of the migrants from Mexico, in particular, and I am sure the migrants from elsewhere could be contributing to issues here as well. I know people in healthcare who are privy to the numbers of diseases here in America now which had been eradicated, but which are on the rise here again, due to the influx of people from 2nd and 3rd world nations. So, while I don't care for vaccines, I certainly think they must continue to have a place in our society.

The flu shot is not one I would ever get, though. It is a hit and miss vaccine and they miss more often than they hit (the right strain). Also, it has lots of nasty side effects, and the more one take it (ie every year), the greater the impact of those side effects.

Historically, we've had some really bad diseases that render the victim ultimately deceased. Certainly we should be using our minds and researching and making informed decisions when it comes to getting vaccines. That said, unfortunately, I cannot advocate not taking any (though I have for years and years). I've changed my position due to what I've learned of the revival of diseases once eradicated.

It's certainly a hard topic and one I think we should all be well educated in so that we can make informed decisions about it for ourselves. If I worked in healthcare, I would certainly be more prone to a greater number of vaccines...and which ones would certainly depend on what's circulating and so forth.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:06 am

brett wrote:Society should actually NOT tolerate very sinful people, but rather deal with them as described in the Law of the Old Testament...

Brett, really?

Vaccines should be voluntary - end of story. No government or STATE should have the power to FORCE all citizens to receive vaccinations - injections - that is something just waiting to be exploited by wicked people in power ........ this is satanic and evil imho.

This is one area that I have noticed lately that has been very troubling to me, the medical profession and STATE are taking away rights of citizens based on their proclamation that they know better - that they are God.

I know that your primary issue is with vaccines being forced on children thus usurping the free choice of parents. But there's a hint of anger directed to the government, the state, and the medical community based on the assumption that power is their motive. I must disagree at this point. Let me throw out a few areas where we are simply at the mercy of those whose knowledge of medicine, disease, and other similar issues far exceeds our ability to comprehend and thus make rational decisions.

I don't know what substances are present in any anesthesia that's administered during surgery but as it's routinely used with success, I must trust it will accomplish the reduction of pain as intended.

I don't know the ingredients in Novocaine used by dentists, but it evidently serves it's purpose during procedures to eliminate pain.

Even though aspirin, Motrin, and Tylenol, etc. lists active ingredients, they are beyond my understanding. Yet I trust and abide by the "warnings" listed on each that enable me to stay within the suggested usage.

I don't know if we can entirely trust the nutrition facts listed on canned vegetables, fruits, etc. so I trust they were summarized by those knowledgeable in the area of nutrition.

Many people say they have severe adverse reactions to bee stings, but I was stung by 6 hornets at once and had little discomfort other than a sore arm. I don't think those who have severe reactions are the result of their sinfulness.

I believe that breast feeding is the God-ordained method for feeding new born babies, but those who (for whatever the reason) choose to use a formula should not be looked on as negligent.

I'm not a believer/fan in chemotherapy and/or radiation treatments for cancer, but might change my mind should the need present itself in my future. Again, I don't think an expert knowledge of what constitutes chemo would be my primary concern, but rather the end result of such a treatment.

Bottom line (for me) is that at some point, we should be happy for the advancements made in the medical and scientific fields and trust that (hopefully) enough tests have been conducted that the FDA, etc. has deemed some as the lesser of two evils when it comes to health. I'm in agreement (somewhat) that certain meds should not be forced but again, most may not be knowledgeable enough to make the best medical decision and might best be left to the discretion and advice of those experts as in the examples I provided above.

I doubt any parents would deny their child the benefit of novocaine for a dental procedure. I've gotten a flu shot every year for approx. 15-20 yrs. without any adverse reactions. As for your suggestion to avoid public transportation....I would add avoidance of public shopping places, sporting events, hospitals, school, church services, etc. where gatherings might make one susceptible to viruses. :eek:

As opposed to the "sinister" side of vaccines, here's a resource that provides some beneficial sides of vaccines for preventable diseases.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Loop on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:41 am

I believe that breast feeding is the God-ordained method for feeding new born babies, but those who (for whatever the reason) choose to use a formula should not be looked on as negligent.

While true for the most part my dad's half sister would have died "almost did" on breast milk, The dr finally told them to get a goat, dad said afterwards she got pudgy fat... He said she looked like a skeleton beforehand...
I had to use formula because I produced no milk... both my children were premature...

Personally as I've said before, the vaccines are pretty much forced on our children too fast to early... While I'm not against vaccines, I am against the way they are pushing them, so many at one time and at too young of an age...
Psalms 91
Loop

Postby brett on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:41 pm

In my mind this isn't really a debate about "Vaccines". It's a debate about parental rights. Do parents have the right to decide what's in the best interest of their child? Or does the STATE have the right to decide what's in the best interest of a child and have the power to override parental authority? I say the STATE should NOT usurp parental rights.

The government runs so many things BADLY and CORRUPTLY that I have never had full confidence in their management of anything. Its often years later we discover something was harmful or corruption is exposed in some area around an issue......

I believe PARENTS have been given authority by God to decide what's in the best interest of their children......not Governments. Especially not Governments of these "Last Days" - who will enforce the Mark of the Beast soon enough. Debating Vaccines themselves is bit of a distraction (although there is much to debate about vaccines).......the real issue is PARENTAL RIGHTS being taken away. The real issue is the State taking over the decision making process of raising children. This is the sinister agenda that I'm seeing - and I'm also seeing the mistake the people fighting vaccines are making. They should not be fighting the vaccines - they should be fighting WHO DECIDES what vaccines a CHILD receives. Parents should be EMPOWERED to make the decision themselves as to what vaccines their children receive and the scheduling of those vaccines. The STATE has NO business FORCING vaccines and their scheduling on Children against the will of the parents.

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:34 pm

brett wrote:.
Do parents have the right to decide what's in the best interest of their child? Or does the STATE have the right to decide what's in the best interest of a child and have the power to override parental authority? I say the STATE should NOT usurp parental rights.

The real question is, imo, do we trust the agencies of the government responsible for health-related issues and the manner of transmission related to viruses and the subsequent danger to certain age groups? Some viruses are more apt to affect children and others not so much. If my memory serves me, immunizations against measles,chickenpox, and mumps were required when my children were being registered for school. Transmission from child to child in close quarters was a major concern at the time. Without the proof of immunization, the child could not be registered.

I didn't see that as anything more than concern of health officials for the well being of all children attending school so I was happy to comply. It would have been ludicrous for me to pretend I was knowledgeable about each of these diseases to object. Some diseases have been successfully nearly eradicated as the result of appropriate administration of vaccines. For example (from the link previously provided):
The history of smallpox holds a unique place in human health and medicine. One of the deadliest diseases known to humans, smallpox is also the only human disease to have been eradicated by vaccination.

Successful use of smallpox vaccine led to the gradual reduction of smallpox cases. The last U.S. wild smallpox case occurred in 1949. After intensive vaccination campaigns in the 1960s and 1970s, the last case of wild smallpox in the world occurred in 1977.

So I don't see this as a matter of parental vs. government authority at all but rather knowing the limited knowledge most of us have in areas of health, vaccines, law, technology, military, agriculture, etc. and trusting those who are appropriately educated in these specific areas.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:59 pm

The number of hurricanes this year are expected to have a bearing on this year's flu season.

Sept. 7, 2017 -- The hurricane has gone, but health concerns and disease risk remain for all who went through it.

Even healthy people, after Harvey’s destructive force, could face health hazards related to polluted air, contaminated water, infected wounds, mold, contagious diseases, carbon monoxide, and mosquitoes.

Floodwaters and standing water make disease more likely. Floodwater may contain sewage and toxic chemicals. Anyone who accidentally swallows floodwaters could get stomach problems.

link

Makes sense to me....
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby brett on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:07 pm

There are no such things as perfect experts Abiding, how many times have supposed "Experts" got it wrong? The point is parents need to educate themselves and stop being LAZY, and stop relying on others to make decisions for them. Doctors and medical professionals are ORDINARY PEOPLE like you and me. It is possible to educate oneself to a higher level of knowledge on a topic than what even Doctors and Specialists have.....I've been in situations before where I have understood a medical situation better than the stupid doctor........Doctors don't like this. My wife and I had difficulty getting pregnant after we first got married, we did get pregnant once but our son was stillborn....it was a hard time for us. We saw many doctors etc ..... and the truth of the matter is they don't have a **** clue what the cause of infertility is half the time........the only thing they kept pushing on us was to do IVF - and my wife and I both knew why - IVF is a big MONEY MAKING Industry. The last thing we were ever going to do was IVF - for moral reasons !!! So we ended up seeing a NATUROPATH (alternative medicine) and she identified the problem (a genetic issue in my wife) and gave her the solution. We followed the advice and have now had 2 healthy babies..... And the difference was like NIGHT & DAY. The very first month after seeing the NATUROPATH my wife IMMEDIATELY got pregnant - after trying for over 12 months prior under our doctors advice. We told our doctor and he DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL......The Doctors HATE Naturpaths. The doctors are VERY limited in their ability to solve many medical issues. They are just "BIG PHARMA" servants who immediately pull out their "PRESCRIPTION" books and tell you to take a pill - from BIG PHARMA.....its a money making racket....

In any case - back to the topic - in Gods eye it is ultimately the responsibility of the parents to watch over their children - not some DISTANT bureaucratic academic who doesn't even know the children. Yes government research has its place but such research is far from perfect......How many government decisions are influenced by lobby groups? How many government decisions are influenced by big donors, like Big Pharma? Look at healthcare, especially in your country - its a cesspool of corruption. Look at health care premiums.......tell me someone isn't making money off corrupt government decisions....and how many government decisions are influenced by getting re-elected?

Only parents have intimate knowledge of their children and only they can make such decisions. The STATE cares nothing about the small percentages of adverse side effects in some children........but parents do care because they love their children.

Abiding one day soon - it will be the so-called "Experts" who say the MARK of the BEAST is perfectly SAFE....

Like I said earlier - imho this is not a debate about vaccines - whether the science makes sense or not - its about allowing parents to make an INFORMED DECISION. The decision should be the parents, not doctors and not government.

How would you like it Abiding if one day the Government makes a LAW to TIME LIMIT the use of "Life Support" equipment to reduce the demand on the healthcare system? The number of times I have read in News articles lately about people being taken off Life Support and dying - has been quite alarming to me. Pretty much a doctor says....ok....times up we need our "Life Support" equipment back........and the relatives are pressured to take their loved one off life support....they are told there is no hope - they are brain dead..... How many people could have made it? I recall one time when a woman was declared brain dead and that it was impossible for her to recover and they were just about to take her of Life Support and at the last minute she showed signs of recovering......and she made a FULL recovery......she was almost killed. This is the problem with trusting resource restricted Doctors........and Governments with such things like vaccines.......all sorts of other influences are involved and the STATE doesn't care about some individual who dies....

Note there are good Doctors out there and good Government officials and good Scientists - people need to discern the integrity of the individual person in the role before taking their advise. One simple way is to test their reactions to certain questions - their reactions will often tell you what kind of a person they are and why they are in the role.....so the key is to ask lots of questions....

I recall one specialist Surgeon we saw regarding treatment for my wife's mild endometriosis. He was useless as a person (offering advise)......but he was good at doing the actual surgery. We saw him for many appointments - about 5 - prior to ending up in surgery to remove some minor endometriosis. He totally forgot who we were EVERY time we saw him. I mean the guy had no memory skills and got so many facts wrong each time we saw him. Each appointment he spend 70% of the time "coming up to speed" about who we were and what we were there for....... It was like groundhog day over and over again......he forgot prior discussions......even prior decisions......I was almost going to pull the plug, but he had excellent surgeon abilities - so we stuck with him. I will never forget the day of the operation........he said to us "So you're having your Ovary removed?".....in the pre-questioning just prior to the operation (my wife was dressed up in the gown and on the bed ready to go into the operating theatre). We had already discussed with him at length that we DO NOT WANT AN OVARY REMOVED......I couldn't believe he asked that again on the day of the operation, minutes before the surgery.........so I made it very clear to him for the last time - UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE ARE YOU TO REMOVE AN OVARY !!!!!

In hind sight my wife and I both realise now that that whole journey through orthodox medicine was an UTTER WASTE OF TIME.....getting Surgery for mild endometriosis (in the hope it will improve fertility) is a waste of time - endometriosis is not that bad for a woman to have imho - the solution is to get pregnant. Pregnancy will get rid of the endometriosis. Getting rid of the endometriosis (via surgery) to improve chances of pregnancy is getting the whole equation BACKWARDS imho - it works the other way......pregnancy solves endometriosis.

See this is the problem with ORTHODOX MEDICINE - the kind endorsed my governments - its very limited. The only solutions they offer are PILLS or SURGERY - because both are big money makers ... The alternative medicine path of improving ones health to treat illness is much better imho. This is why I have serious reservations about the true motives behind vaccines, they are pushed by "Big Pharma" and they come from "Orthodox Medicine", neither of which I trust. There are better solutions out there that are being deliberately ignored because they don't make as much money as vaccines..... Now do you see the possible wrong motive for governments legislating compulsory vaccines? For Big Pharma its a guaranteed revenue stream....the Big Pharma companies being paid billions by governments.

Its like Flu vaccines....they have been shown to be utterly useless........you are more protected simply taking vitamin D than taking a FLU SHOT.......Yet many keep taking them because they believe the marketing & propaganda from "Big Pharma" who are simply interested in making money......

KJV ONLY !
brett

Return to Whatever (Almost)