James Rickards - North Korea Thinks USA Bluffing – It’s Not

Latest prophecy related news.

James Rickards - North Korea Thinks USA Bluffing – It’s Not

Postby st louis steve on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:46 am

James Rickards - North Korea Thinks USA Bluffing – It’s Not Published on Oct 3, 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arJyIOM1cs4

Is there a danger in October as many believe there could be? Four time best-selling author James Rickards says “yes,” and it comes from increased tensions with North Korea. Rickards says, “We have a window from October 10th to October 21st. What is the significance of that window? October 10th is the anniversary of the communist party of North Korea. Kim Jong Un is getting ready to test more missiles. . . . We have two catalysts: the anniversary on October 10th and war games (with South Korea) on October 21st. In that window is when I expect one or more missile tests. That’s going to be another wake up call to the markets. The markets are sleepwalking . . . they don’t understand this war is coming, and it is coming. A shooting war, a pre-emptive war, a kinetic war with the United States against North Korea, I do expect by mid-2018. . . . Kim Jong Un thinks we are bluffing. We are not.”

Rickards also restates his case for “$10,000 gold” and contends it’s at a relatively low price, and people should buy it now and simply hold it.

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with financial expert and best-selling author James Rickards
st louis steve

Re: James Rickards - North Korea Thinks USA Bluffing – It’s Not

Postby st louis steve on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:53 am

http://therightscoop.com/ Trump gives ominous “calm before the storm” message to media while posing with military leaders

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/#ixzz4ujTcSIAA
st louis steve

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:50 am

I saw Trump give that cryptic (calm before the storm) message on CNN. I think he enjoys keeping his intentions ambiguous to keep us (and the media) guessing.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby st louis steve on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:48 am

I agree, something going to happen if N. Korea launches this coming Monday or Tuesday id what I get out of what he said.
st louis steve

Postby kirthril on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:20 am

I don't think anything will happen just yet. This might be Trump being Trump. A pre-emptive strike on NK will most certainly mean war vs China and/or Russia. However if NK attacks first both Russia and China made it known NK will be on its own.

If a strike means war with China/Russia then Japan needs to be ready militarily and right now they still have that nagging pacifist agreement around its neck bottling up full scale offensive military capabilities. That agreement needs to be removed so Japan can remilitarize to aid in a possible full blown war against China. Japan has been using terrorism and China as an excuse to remove itself from that treaty, but a nuclear north korea can be the final push Japan needs to convince America that the treaty is outdated.

I don't see America going it alone vs NK +China. Japan's military is purely defensive right now. So something has to give...

methinks the treaty with japan will be done away with sooner or later. And Trump might be the one to give the go ahead.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:28 am

kirthril wrote:I don't think anything will happen just yet. This might be Trump being Trump.

Of course, he continues with his ambiguity when questioned about the meaning. His response is, "You'll find out."

:roll:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:36 pm

I read somewhere that the critical time with N. Korea is Oct 10 thru 21st.

They have some holiday on the 10th and the 21st is "war games" with US/S. Korea.

I still believe N. Korea is going to be front and center in starting WW3....ironically.....so awful.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby st louis steve on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:12 am

North Korea 'ready to test new high range missile capable of hitting US west coast'
A Russian lawmaker claims the mood in Pyongyang is "rather belligerent" and officials there showed him mathematical calculations of the planned missile test http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... w-11299869
st louis steve

Postby member x on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:47 am

st louis steve wrote:
Rickards also restates his case for “$10,000 gold” and contends it’s at a relatively low price, and people should buy it now and simply hold it.

While the issue with NK is ominous and something we all are watching...this guy is just pushing you to invest in gold. That's his agenda.

Rickards, like others are telling us the economy is going to collapse. At some point I think it will. Food and trade will be the currency if so.
member x
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:32 pm

Frontline did a special on Kim Un last week, and I watched it on PBS.....that guy is very seriously deranged. He had his 1/2 brother inhumanely killed in order to eliminate the competition. So sad.....so sad.
I am sure the special could be found on the internet....it's unreal how bad this person is.

FWIW, Russia, late last week, said that his disposition, or attitude was "Belligerent."

I personally think he wouldnt be "belligerent" if he didn't already know he could accomplish his agenda, and the only one he could accomplish without too much worry is the EMP one....so I think he's already ready to hit the green button and throw the USA back into the stone ages....question is, will he. (again, this is my opinion based on what I think about his behavior and the reality of what we know he can do....he wouldn't be this outlandish, imo, unless he already knew he had an ace up his sleeve).....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mrgravyard49 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Lord God, Please no EMP.. anything but that. Man the raping and killing that would go on.. Oh my..
mrgravyard49

Postby DaveG on Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:27 pm

North Korea doesn't have a worry because they know China and Russia has their back. There is no other reason for Kim to be so bold, and for Russia to outright warn the United States today to back off the way they did. We are truly on the brink of World War III. Also, Israel has quietly been surrounded via the situation in Syria. As soon as things kick off with North Korea, you can bet that Iran along with Turkey & Iraq, other Arab states and possibly Russia will set aim on Israel. The coalition against the United States and Israel has been built.

The saving grace in all of this is God. His glory will shine through, and his will be done. We are getting closer and closer to our redemption, along with seeing our savior taking his rightful seat as King.
DaveG

Postby 1whowaits on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:02 pm

An alliance is being discussed between Turkey, Iran and Russia, the likely major players at Gog-Magog, the stage is set.

The first 4 seals of Rev appear to be things restrained by God, in Zech 6 they are described as 'spirits'. The first seal could be a 'spirit' of conquest, a desire of men to conquer, that has been restrained and is then unleashed. That may be what is occurring in the world, a driving desire to conquer and rule beyond any logic or restraint. The leaders of nations may not act rationally, they may seek conflict rather than peace, if it satisfies their desire to conquer. Russia and China may appear to attempt to restrain NK, but they may actually be encouraging war as they know the US is vulnerable, and the defeat of the US could remove all restraints on nations seeking to expand their spheres of influence.

Which would lead to the 2nd seal, the desire for unmitigated war.

A nuclear event or EMP may be in our future, i believe the US is the Babylon of Rev 18, who has no power- 'O Babylon, city of power. In one hour your doom has come...the music of harpists and musicians....will never be heard in you again...no workman of any trade will be found in you again...the sound of a millstone will never be heard in you again...the light of a lamp will never shine in you again...the voice of a bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again..' In our society these things require electrical power, which would be gone after an EMP. 1 hour after missiles are launched, electrical power would be gone for the foreseeable future.
1whowaits

Postby brett on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:45 pm

If you look at the scriptures I think you will find that WW3 is started by the AC, when the 1st seal is opened. He is crowned and rides out on a white horse, with a bow in his hands, bent on conquest........the following seals then unfold and do indeed sound like the effects of a major war created by the AC's conquest.

So if you believe as I do that WW3 (or at least the last major war of this Age) will be started by the AC when he appears on the World Stage.......you will hopefully conclude as I have that this North Korean issue will not start WW3. I have concluded this because the book of Daniel states that 10 prominent Kings will appear FIRST and then the AC will rise up AFTER them - in a global government body of some sort......probably the United Nations. So where are the 10 Kings today? They haven't appeared on the World stage yet, they haven't been crowned or come forward yet. So the AC cannot ride out yet, he cannot fulfil the 1st Seal prophecy in Rev 6, until these 10 Kings come first.

So with all that in mind - I do not believe this North Korean issue will cause WW3 anymore. It might cause a nasty war, but I don't believe it will go global......unless God has decreed the 1st Seal to be WW4? I was very concerned about North Korea for a long time - BUT a few weeks back I changed my mind. Basically when I remembered that the 10 Kings precede the revealing of the AC to the world.......that the AC can only be revealed after the 10 Kings are already in place.......that's when I realised that the 1st Seal (AC's military Conquest) cannot start yet. I have always seen the 1st Seal as the start of WW3 - by the AC.

So I'm less concerned about North Korea atm.......I don't think the current crisis will lead to WW3 anymore like I used to....it may lead to a conflict of some sort....but not as severe as the last great war at the start of Daniels 70th week - which I believe starts when the AC is crowned, holds a bow and rides his horse out to conquer - the 1st seal in Rev 6.

Of course I could be wrong.....who knows what could happen really.....I guess it depends on how close you think we are to the return of Christ. If this present North Korean crisis does flare up into a major global War........then that probably would mean we have decades to wait until Christ returns.......imho.......because there would need to be time for the loser of any major world war now to build up again and present opposition to the AC and cause the war described in the first 4 seals of REV 6.

That's my take anyway......I think this present crisis with NK will eventually be solved.......without too much global fallout (at least I hope so). It may be worse than the Gulf wars...but still not as horrific as the war described in Rev 6, or perhaps there will be NO war and it will be solved another way. Then later down the track....perhaps Iran will pose the greater threat to the world???? Perhaps by then 10 Kings will arise on the World stage and everything will be set for the AC to fulfil Rev 6?

And to be honest I am taking less notice of Trumps comments lately. I sense He is trying to scare North Korea and weaken their position ........by saying there is "only one way" to deal with north Korea and then not filling in the blanks....like telling everyone - what is that "one way"?.....it seems to me Trump is deliberately being vague to create greater uncertainty and doubt - to scare North Korea into backing down........to scare China into action........Remember that Trump launched a military strike on the Syrian Airfield specifically when the president of China was meeting with him in the US a few months back. I think trump is using his scary rhetoric to scare China's leadership into action ...... I think China will end up solving the problem.......at least I hope so...

KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:30 am

1whowaits wrote:An alliance is being discussed between Turkey, Iran and Russia, the likely major players at Gog-Magog, the stage is set.

The first 4 seals of Rev appear to be things restrained by God, in Zech 6 they are described as 'spirits'. The first seal could be a 'spirit' of conquest, a desire of men to conquer, that has been restrained and is then unleashed. That may be what is occurring in the world, a driving desire to conquer and rule beyond any logic or restraint. The leaders of nations may not act rationally, they may seek conflict rather than peace, if it satisfies their desire to conquer. Russia and China may appear to attempt to restrain NK, but they may actually be encouraging war as they know the US is vulnerable, and the defeat of the US could remove all restraints on nations seeking to expand their spheres of influence.

A nuclear event or EMP may be in our future, i believe the US is the Babylon of Rev 18, who has no power- 'O Babylon, city of power. In one hour your doom has come...the music of harpists and musicians....will never be heard in you again...no workman of any trade will be found in you again...the sound of a millstone will never be heard in you again...the light of a lamp will never shine in you again...the voice of a bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again..' In our society these things require electrical power, which would be gone after an EMP. 1 hour after missiles are launched, electrical power would be gone for the foreseeable future.

Precisely what I have been thinking.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby DaveG on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:28 am

1whowaits wrote:An alliance is being discussed between Turkey, Iran and Russia, the likely major players at Gog-Magog, the stage is set.

Yep, completely agree.
DaveG

Postby Ready1 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:33 pm

SK EMP
NK EMP2
NK EMP

There has never been a weapon developed and not used...just not used yet. EMP's would fall into this category.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby El Gallo on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:38 pm

Remember that Trump launched a military strike on the Syrian Airfield specifically when the president of China was meeting with him in the US a few months back. I think trump is using his scary rhetoric to scare China's leadership into action ...... I think China will end up solving the problem.......at least I hope so...

Everyone continually underestimates POTUS Trump. Every time I despair that he is a shallow, narcissistic poseur, he ends up being right and everyone else wrong. It is very strange; he seems to be playing chess to everyone else's checkers. It might just be the foolishness of his many enemies, but he has consistently been a "winner."
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Postby 1whowaits on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:33 pm

i would feel a little better if we would wait on poking a bear with a stick until we had hardened our electrical systems against an EMP attack, which has not been done even though warnings have been made for several years. We have become a society totally dependent on electrical power, so much so that a little nation could deliver to, supposedly the most powerful nation on earth, a fatal knock-out blow in a single hour. Ironic, kinda like an OT judgement.
1whowaits

Postby Loop on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:50 am

i would feel a little better if we would wait on poking a bear with a stick until we had hardened our electrical systems against an EMP attack, which has not been done even though warnings have been made for several years. We have become a society totally dependent on electrical power, so much so that a little nation could deliver to, supposedly the most powerful nation on earth, a fatal knock-out blow in a single hour. Ironic, kinda like an OT judgement.

I've always heard (A house divided cannot stand) and America is extremely divided right now... and it doesn't seem to be getting any better only worse...
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:57 am

Then there is this bit of news to add:

Britain 'draws up battle plan for war with North Korea'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10 ... d-service/

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Jericho on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:41 am

Loop wrote:

I've always heard (A house divided cannot stand) and America is extremely divided right now... and it doesn't seem to be getting any better only worse...

Your right Loop, Jesus said those words, and we echo them with the phrase "United we stand, divided we fall". There are many scenarios that could lead to American's destruction, but we seem to be a good job of doing that on our own. And it's not just us, but all of the Western world is in rapid decline. There's two quotes that have always stayed with me that I think are still applicable for our times:

"Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years. At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer. If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." -Abraham Lincoln

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.” -Marcus Cicero
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:19 am

El Gallo wrote:Everyone continually underestimates POTUS Trump. Every time I despair that he is a shallow, narcissistic poseur, he ends up being right and everyone else wrong. It is very strange; he seems to be playing chess to everyone else's checkers. It might just be the foolishness of his many enemies, but he has consistently been a "winner."

Here's a very real (imo) possibility for the reason it appears Trump is consistently a "winner." It's called gaslighting.

Gaslighting is a sophisticated manipulation tactic which certain types of personalities use to create doubt in the minds of others. Here’s how it works and what to watch out for.

Effective gaslighting can be accomplished in several different ways. Sometimes, a person can assert something with such an apparent intensity of conviction that the other person begins to doubt their own perspective. Other times, vigorous and unwavering denial coupled with a display of righteous indignation can accomplish the same task. Bringing up historical facts that seem largely accurate but contain minute, hard-to-prove distortions and using them to “prove” the correctness of one’s position is another method. Gaslighting is particularly effective when coupled with other tactics such as shaming and guilting. Anything that aids in getting another person to doubt their judgment and back down will work.

For your consideration....

I'm convinced he uses this method to "win". :(
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby brett on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:18 pm

Jericho wrote:Your right Loop, Jesus said those words, and we echo them with the phrase "United we stand, divided we fall". There are many scenarios that could lead to American's destruction, but we seem to be a good job of doing that on our own. And it's not just us, but all of the Western world is in rapid decline. There's two quotes that have always stayed with me that I think are still applicable for our times:

"Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years. At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer. If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." -Abraham Lincoln

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.” -Marcus Cicero

However everything here is the opposite to what will actually happen......

I strongly believe America is Mystery Babylon of Revelation, the whore, the Great Prostitute who corrupts the whole world, the woman who rides the Beast. You will note that the 10 Kings HATE the woman, the whore, and will simply use the whore to achieve their own ambitions. Once they have got what they want out of the whore, they will burn her with fire and Babylon will be destroyed by the 10 Kings & the AC in 1 hour.........I believe by a surprise nuclear attack........

So imho America will indeed be destroyed by a surprise external attack and it will be God who puts this desire in the hearts of the 10 Kings of the Beast Empire.

This will all happen at the very end when Babylon falls in 1 hour as described in Rev 17,18.......so for now Babylon will stand and remain strong........only at the very end - months before the start of the Millennium will America be utterly destroyed - to never be inhabited again..

So I don''t believe anything "nuclear" will happen on USA soil until the very end.........taking that a logical step further.........North Korea will NOT Nuke America..........that judgement has already been scheduled by God to happen at the very end (by the 10 Kings and the AC) ........so it can't happen now imho.

KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:35 am

Abiding in His Word wrote:
El Gallo wrote:Everyone continually underestimates POTUS Trump. Every time I despair that he is a shallow, narcissistic poseur, he ends up being right and everyone else wrong. It is very strange; he seems to be playing chess to everyone else's checkers. It might just be the foolishness of his many enemies, but he has consistently been a "winner."

Here's a very real (imo) possibility for the reason it appears Trump is consistently a "winner." It's called gaslighting.

Gaslighting is a sophisticated manipulation tactic which certain types of personalities use to create doubt in the minds of others. Here’s how it works and what to watch out for.

Effective gaslighting can be accomplished in several different ways. Sometimes, a person can assert something with such an apparent intensity of conviction that the other person begins to doubt their own perspective. Other times, vigorous and unwavering denial coupled with a display of righteous indignation can accomplish the same task. Bringing up historical facts that seem largely accurate but contain minute, hard-to-prove distortions and using them to “prove” the correctness of one’s position is another method. Gaslighting is particularly effective when coupled with other tactics such as shaming and guilting. Anything that aids in getting another person to doubt their judgment and back down will work.

For your consideration....

I'm convinced he uses this method to "win". :(

I completely disagree, because the things he is doing and seeking to get done are, so far, and for the most part, things I agree need to be done.

I don't like all the talk against him in our media, because this goes on so much that I feel like people automatically take a negative attitude against him (not necessarily you, Abiding, I am talking about our populace).

Personality aside, because yes, he is rather narcissistic, what is he doing or not doing that you (whomever you are) are so opposed to? The way I see it, he "goes for" actions and improvements that I very often approve of.

Aside from his personality, which many take issue with, what is he doing as president that has people up in arms?
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:26 pm

GodsStudent wrote:Aside from his personality, which many take issue with, what is he doing as president that has people up in arms?

It's not so much "what he is doing" as how he is doing whatever he's trying to do. The office of the President requires some diplomacy to gain and maintain the respect of those in the white house as well as our allies. Trump is sadly lacking in the characteristics that garner respect and cooperation from those he sorely needs it from. That's partially the reason for the failed campaign promises as he is too busy insulting, demeaning, firing, bullying and playing the blame game to detract from the lack of accomplishments.

Aside from a few executive orders and the grand-standing in giving away the pen used and throwing out a couple rolls of paper towels in Puerto Rico.....what has he accomplished that you admire?

If Jesus' words are true that what's in your heart comes out of your mouth....then we would do well to listen more carefully imho. :mrgreen:

I'll stop now as it's no secret that I'm definitely not a fan of his methods and/or characteristics.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby kirthril on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:12 pm

For those thinking a war with NK could go global or is imminent, hold back on the horses a tad bit. Remember, history repeats itself as God so foretold.

What happened prior to both WW1 and WW2?
1. Rise of Nationalism in Europe, Middle east, Asia
2. Arms race, militarization

Right now we are seeing nationalism rise in Europe, but not quite so in Middle east and Asia. Also lets not forget these 3 quick tidbits:
1. Japan is under a treaty preventing militarization, but is quickly seeking ways to get from out of it, NK is that excuse..
2. After the Brexit, Germany IMMEDIATELY began remilitarizing by calling for the formation of an EU army of which the bulk are German forces.
3. Britain, historically known to have one of the worlds most powerful navies has just launched an initiative within the past (year or 2??) to build the largest naval destroyers and ships in the world.

So is WW3 imminent? Will the NK crisis start it all off? No. Not yet. The remilitarization of the worlds powers via a new arms race must complete first. By the time that is done, Nationalism (racial fanaticism) will have whipped the masses of the world into a war frenzy against each other, and the blood bath will begin again.

We still have time. The last 2 arms races and nationalist pride took at least a decade to accomplish. We are about 3 years into the rise of nationalism in Europe, and 1-2 years into the current arms race.

Also despite these glaring warning signs, just like WW1 and 2, many will be caught of guard not thinking it possible.
kirthril

Postby brett on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:23 pm

I also just want to clarify a few things:

I said in my previous post that I think China will solve the North Korean issue. I hope this is the case......BUT it is just a hope !! Its also still very likely there will be a WAR between America and North Korea ...... I need to clarify my statement.

WHATEVER happens the outcome will be that the USA wins and the current North Korean regime loses and I still believe any conflict will NOT lead to WW3.

There may be a NASTY War coming.......but it will NOT cause WW3. America is Mystery Babylon.....in order for there to be a GLOBAL GOVERNMENT America needs to remove the rogue regimes that are not cooperating with the Globalist movement. So either 2 things will happen imho:

(1) Kim Jong-Un will be removed in a somewhat more peaceful manner.
(2) Kim Jong-Un will be removed via a forceful military strike (War).

Whether China steps up or not .... I don't know .... but I suspect America is waiting on China at the present time. Either for a green light to forcefully remove Kim Jong-Un by force - OR - for China to solve the situation themselves.

Just to make another point clear - I am against America doing this because its all being done for Empire Building - the building of the coming Global Government of the Anti-Christ. America is the only remaining Superpower - militarily its huge. It is being used by satan to remove all rogue regimes on the planet - its been doing this the last few decades - removing any regime that will not embrace the Global movement.

GodsStudent I'm no longer fooled by this worlds politics. Despite all the things I have liked about Trump the simple fact is that he is still leading the push to build a single dominating Global Empire - the Global Government. Trump might be thinking that he's doing it for America, but in reality he's doing it for the devil, to setup a single dominate global power. I understand why you like Trump, I'm just seeing that its impossible for a leader to come along and change course....the world is heading in one direction only....no leader can stop it. In truth the only reason America is taking issue with North Korea atm is because North Korea is not following the "Globalist Program". Kim Jong-Un will be removed solely because he's a NON-COOPERATOR. So when you realise this - you will realise that in reality Trump is currently serving the Globalist Agenda.....just like Obama and Bush and every other president....it is all sold as being in the security interests of the United States (because of nuclear weapons).....etc ....BALONEY .....The truth is its in the interests of Globalisation to remove Kim Jong-Un's regime. They want a much more cooperative regime to be put in place. Once they have sorted out NK they will move onto the next rogue regime.......that's what this is all about........its all about America setting up the world's first Global Government, with America at the top - the woman riding the Beast. Every nation working on the same financial system, same banking system, every nation accepting the authority of the new Global Government (setup by America).

In reality the Global Government of Revelation already exists - its just not in full control yet.......its currently still in the process of setting itself up, removing its enemies. Trump is actually the leader of the coming global government right now......because he's filling the role of doing its Empire building....whether he realises it or not.

Last edited by brett on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby kirthril on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:56 pm

That's how evil works right? It uses truths (NK threat) to justify action (removing regime) to get you to serve its interests (global government) without you realizing it. Correctly stated Brett, when it comes to foreign policy, he is doing what the globalists want whether he realizes it or not. Domestically, economically... he is shoving pie in their face.
kirthril

Postby 1whowaits on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:09 pm

I would disagree, what scripture describes is not a gradual coming of global governance but war between nations and ethnic groups. In Matt 24 Jesus describes the time prior to the AOD as the beginning of birthpangs, with nation rising against nation, kingdom (ethnic or cultural group) against kingdom, war within nations.

The seals of Rev also point to this, what appears to be a desire for conquest, and a desire for massive war, to take peace from the earth, with a large sword (nuclear- the largest).

Nationalism is the promotion of one's own nation, one's own homeland, one's own culture. Nationalism is not necessarily limited by racial group, Russia and China have many different ethnic and racial groups but they all can promote their common national interest over those of other nations. But race can play a role if the nation has a large ethnic majority, such as Nazi Germany and Japan in WWII, and seeks to dominate all others.

Jesus in Matt 24 and the seals in Rev appear to be describing more than this, not only nations fighting nations, but groups within nations fighting each other, aka civil war, everyone at war with everyone else, with a desire to use the most powerful of weapons.

Any peaceful global governance would not succeed in these circumstances, especially if critical resources were limited. Prior to WWII Germany had major inflation and there was a economic depression, Japan felt that critical resources were being limited. The 3rd seal describes economic difficulty and limited food 'a quart of wheat for a day's wages', and 'do not damage the oil and the wine'.

Who needs to be told not to damage the oil and wine? Likely those who damaged other crops and made them in short supply. Future wars will include biological weapons focused on the destruction of a nations crops and vegetation, causing famine, the goal being to keep one's enemy 'cold and hungry'.

The near term, the beginning of birthpangs, is not global governance, but global chaos and destruction. A Congressional report was put out that after an EMP attack on the US, 90% of the population would be dead within a year. What would occur in the rest of the world with the US removed from the world stage? What would happen to the world economy? The food supply of many nations? What would nations do to secure limited resources?

Out of the war and destruction Satan and his man arises, forcing their authority over all nations- 'And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast..'Rev 13, 'He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price' Dan 11, 'The 10 horns you saw are 10 kings who have not yet received and kingdom, but who for 1 hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.' Rev 17.

Global governance is coming, but not yet.
1whowaits

Postby Jericho on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Good post 1WW. I also expect there to be more chaos before the final world empire emerges. The League of Nations was born out of World War 1, and the United Nations was born out of World War 2. We are moving toward global governance, but it will take a major crisis to finally push us over the edge. The world powers believe the nation state is obsolete, and brought us nothing but conflict. They think that global government is the answer, but it's not going to turn out the way they hope. They wont expect that it will be headed by a Hitler type leader.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby brett on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:59 pm

The final World Empire is already here imho........America (Babylon) is already the Global Power, with military bases all over the planet. It is the only Superpower - it's already an Empire greater than the Roman Empire.

At some point in the future the Anti-Christ will start WW3 and use America's military to conquer every remaining nation. This NK war is not that last final war described in Rev 6 imho.

These times we live in now are by no means peaceful times....... The "nation rising against nation and kingdom against kingdom" scripture - imho - that is describing the 1st Seal war - when the AC uses military force to conquer and subdue the entire planet - when he forces every nation to accept his governance over them - forcing them to submit to his leadership and his authority. I see that happening when Daniels 70th week starts.

But I don't believe that is imminent - I believe that must occur AFTER 10 Global Kings have risen up first, only then can the AC subdue 3 of these Kings and be revealed to the world and fulfil the 1st seal..........that's what the book of Daniel says. So the point is that this NK war won't go global yet........the big global war is coming at the 1st seal........which must be a "ways" off yet because 10 Kings have not appeared on the world stage yet.

Daniel 7:24
And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Maybe the subduing of 3 Kings is what the Rev 6 (Seals) War is about? Maybe the AC subduing 3 Kings is WW3?

Anyway when I see a Global Government (United Nations) with 10 Leaders - that's when I will be getting more nervous.....

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby Jericho on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:08 am

The final World Empire is already here imho........America (Babylon) is already the Global Power, with military bases all over the planet. It is the only Superpower - it's already an Empire greater than the Roman Empire.

I'll have to disagree Brett. You can't have a world empire with a lone super power in the world, it is a contradiction in terms. Empires conquer others and then assimilate them into their own. While America has military bases all over the world, those nations are still sovereign, and we still only have 50 states. We do currently have the largest military, but we are very much a paper tiger, because we no longer have the will to use it. Plus we are 20 trillion in debt and counting. No one can incur that kind of debt without consequences. Once the world decides to ditch the dollar as the reserve currency, America's superpower days are over. There could be other game changers as well; an EMP attack, an economic crash, natural disasters, WW3, etc. But once the United States is no longer the dominate power that is when the final world empire will emerge, in my opinion.

As I look around I see the Western powers in rapid decline. There is so much division. And the self-loathing enemies within who are anti-Western, are working to bring us down. We are in such a dysfunctional state that people no longer know which bathroom to use, or what gender they are. That's when you know your in trouble.
Last edited by Jericho on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby shorttribber on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:39 am

Jericho wrote:We are in such a dysfunctional state that people no longer know which bathroom to use, or what gender they are. That's when you know your in trouble.

:humm: :lava: :faint:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby st louis steve on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:59 am

st louis steve

Postby kirthril on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:22 pm

I would disagree, what scripture describes is not a gradual coming of global governance but war between nations and ethnic groups. In Matt 24 Jesus describes the time prior to the AOD as the beginning of birthpangs, with nation rising against nation, kingdom (ethnic or cultural group) against kingdom, war within nations.

minor correction. Nation = ethnos (greek) = ethnic/race.

We are moving toward global governance, but it will take a major crisis to finally push us over the edge. The world powers believe the nation state is obsolete, and brought us nothing but conflict. They think that global government is the answer, but it's not going to turn out the way they hope. They wont expect that it will be headed by a Hitler type leader

They won't even get that far. Close reading of Scripture tells us that many nations, including many powerful ones fight not under the rule of the AC, but against him. While they may aid in his rise, they ultimately turn against him, as they were never part of the 10 kings.

Remember the AC is NOT a global world dictator who rules over all 190 nations. But the leader of a specific regional 10 kingdom alliance who is given power to rule them after which many other nations/peoples will declare allegiance to.

There won't be a global UN type government headed by the West. It will be a collection of nations allied amongst themselves (for now) fighting amongst each other (WW3) of whom some will ally with the AC (and his own alliance) and some will break their alliances to fight against the AC (Armageddon).

As 1Whowaits stated, Jesus paints the picture of Nations (ethinicities) and Kingdoms (countries) in total war against each other. Alliances fighting alliances. There will be no NWO or One World Gov't.

God even stated it himself, mankind's plans will be for naught. It will never be realized. The globalists want it, but it will be brought to an end before it can be realized. 1 because God will end it, 2 because the AC will be more of a threat than they realize.
kirthril

Postby brett on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:50 pm

kirthril wrote:Remember the AC is NOT a global world dictator who rules over all 190 nations. But the leader of a specific regional 10 kingdom alliance who is given power to rule them after which many other nations/peoples will declare allegiance to.

There won't be a global UN type government headed by the West. It will be a collection of nations allied amongst themselves (for now) fighting amongst each other (WW3) of whom some will ally with the AC (and his own alliance) and some will break their alliances to fight against the AC (Armageddon).

As 1Whowaits stated, Jesus paints the picture of Nations (ethinicities) and Kingdoms (countries) in total war against each other. Alliances fighting alliances. There will be no NWO or One World Gov't.

God even stated it himself, mankind's plans will be for naught. It will never be realized. The globalists want it, but it will be brought to an end before it can be realized. 1 because God will end it, 2 because the AC will be more of a threat than they realize.

Kirthril just bare in mind these scriptures:

Rev 13:
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him
, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

And
Rev 13:
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby st louis steve on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:44 pm

DEFCON Warning System at Level 4 as Fears of War With North Korea Rise THE DEFCON Warning System has urged caution over a “significantly raised” possibility of a nuclear strike by North Korea which may feel “backed in to a corner” by the escalating situation in East Asia. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/867 ... ear-threat
st louis steve

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:14 pm

st louis steve wrote:DEFCON Warning System at Level 4 as Fears of War With North Korea Rise THE DEFCON Warning System has urged caution over a “significantly raised” possibility of a nuclear strike by North Korea which may feel “backed in to a corner” by the escalating situation in East Asia. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/867 ... ear-threat

Before anyone says (as I did)...."yeah, but that's a sensationalist website".....it's true.....here's the direct source (a link to)

https://defconwarningsystem.com
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby kirthril on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Kirthril just bare in mind these scriptures:

Rev 13:
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

yes but:

kindred = family/tribe/clan
toungue = language
nations = race/ethinicity

so the AC is given power of people from every tribe/clan/family tree, language, and ethnicity. Now juxtapose that with what Jesus warned about all this when he said:
Nation vs nation, kingdom vs kingdom, neighbor vs neighbor, children vs parents (husband v wife, sister v brother)...

So compare the words of Christ with johns and you see that John left out kingdom (country). So while the AC has power and will be followed by people of every race, family, language, he will not be able to control every single kingdom (country) and thus why war continues to the end.

As for the mark same goes (from my understanding). The mark will start first in the AC nation/alliance of origin and then work its way outward. Those of his religion will (as ISIS has shown us) will attempt to barter people for their lives (take the mark of allegiance or we kill you) all over the world in every country.

So once again John does not say every KINGDOM implements the mark, but rather the people themselves take it out of allegiance or fear, and it will be poor, rich, free, slave, great, small... Thus fulfilling the quote every ethnicity, family, language. And of course, those who take the mark are those whose names aren't in the Lambs book of life.
kirthril

Postby brett on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:25 am

kirthril wrote:yes but:

kindred = family/tribe/clan
toungue = language
nations = race/ethinicity

so the AC is given power of people from every tribe/clan/family tree, language, and ethnicity. Now juxtapose that with what Jesus warned about all this when he said:
Nation vs nation, kingdom vs kingdom, neighbor vs neighbor, children vs parents (husband v wife, sister v brother)...

So compare the words of Christ with johns and you see that John left out kingdom (country). So while the AC has power and will be followed by people of every race, family, language, he will not be able to control every single kingdom (country) and thus why war continues to the end.

As for the mark same goes (from my understanding). The mark will start first in the AC nation/alliance of origin and then work its way outward. Those of his religion will (as ISIS has shown us) will attempt to barter people for their lives (take the mark of allegiance or we kill you) all over the world in every country.

So once again John does not say every KINGDOM implements the mark, but rather the people themselves take it out of allegiance or fear, and it will be poor, rich, free, slave, great, small... Thus fulfilling the quote every ethnicity, family, language. And of course, those who take the mark are those whose names aren't in the Lambs book of life.

I see things in a similar way but there is a little difference. To explain fully:

I see Daniels 70th week as being approx 7 years long

It starts when the AC confirms a covenant with many AND when the 1st Seal is opened (AC is crowned and rides out on white horse with a bow to conquer). This is the start of WW3 and is what Jesus was talking about when He described nation rising against nation and kingdom against kingdom etc. This is described as the "beginning of sorrows" and lasts approx 3.5 years.

After this 3.5 years of WW3 the AC then sets up the AOD in Jerusalem (in the midst of the week), which then starts the "Great Tribulation" period. So at this point the AC stops fighting other nations (WW3) and assumes power of the planet, declares himself God and starts his war against the saints (believers). Of course there are rogue forces in different places, but for all intensive purposes at this point he is "officially" the King over all the earth. This is when the time of unequalled distress begins, because this is when his global rule begins. So I believe he will lead a global government and will be a global dictator for approx 42 months (last 3.5 years)......that's the whole purpose of why things are being setup now to be global..... The vehicle by which he will be able to do all this imho is the United Nations, which is being setup now by satan in preparation for the AC. It might not be the UN, but to me that looks the most likely vehicle at present.

So I see those words of Jesus (that you mentioned) as referring to the first 3.5 years when the AC is fighting WW3 to conquer his enemies.....I see the last 3.5 years as being when he is ruler over all.

Of course the AC will not be able to look under every rock, nor in every cave.......so there will be places to hide among the nations......but I do believe all the police forces and armies of the world will all be serving him (well at least they will be indirectly serving him under regional leaders that serve the AC)

Also I believe the rapture happens approx 75 days after the AOD....so believers will not be subject to his rule for that long....

After the rapture - and while the AC is ruler over all the earth - God will pour out His Wrath (trumpets, bowls) for the remaining time left (approx 1215 days) until Jesus returns (with us) at Armageddon and defeats the AC once and for all. That is then the end of this Age and the beginning of the millennial reign of Christ.

Note this is my current "best understanding" of scripture, it will probably need tweaking .....
KJV ONLY !
brett

Return to What you think (About news)