Family Prayers

Family Prayers

Postby MyRock on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:29 pm

My family is really going through some tough $$ times and could use all the prayers we can scrape together. :lol: I am not a big "worrier" as God has seen me through many struggles before; But this time things just seem different. I am pretty sure that Satan is unhappy with my witnessing and biblical discussions with an unsaved friend and co-worker. My oldest has moved back home due to his financial situation, prayers that he will open his heart to Jesus. My youngest, still at home, is pregnant and lost her job. She is on my health insurance. And while it covers her pregnancy, my deductible is outrageous and her mid-wife is considered out-of-network. It seems the stronger I am in my faith and the more I speak up for my beliefs, the more trials I am faced with.
MyRock

Re: Family Prayers

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:22 am

:praying:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:35 am

Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby burien1 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:58 am

Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby sacredcowbasher on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:37 pm

MyRock wrote:My family is really going through some tough $$ times and could use all the prayers we can scrape together. :lol: I am not a big "worrier" as God has seen me through many struggles before; But this time things just seem different. I am pretty sure that Satan is unhappy with my witnessing and biblical discussions with an unsaved friend and co-worker. My oldest has moved back home due to his financial situation, prayers that he will open his heart to Jesus. My youngest, still at home, is pregnant and lost her job. She is on my health insurance. And while it covers her pregnancy, my deductible is outrageous and her mid-wife is considered out-of-network. It seems the stronger I am in my faith and the more I speak up for my beliefs, the more trials I am faced with.

I am proud of you for your faith and your stance, and proud of your daughter for having the baby. She must be a Christian as well.

I have seen the pressure of today literally on a very good Christian woman who home schools her four children. I am doing some work in their home and I didn't look at her, but she and her oldest daughter were standing very close to me when she broke down in tears trying to explain some serious things to her about life.

Now, I don't think Glenn Beck is really born again, but I had his show on this afternoon. He just recently lost his dad and as his dad was dying, he said (bad paraphrase) 'ok I see it, I ready to go with you'. It made an big impact on Glenn, but what I wanted to say was, today he almost lost it; and it seems to be from the pressure of the so many things that is going on in the world for him to choose to talk about.

Be encouraged to know that God knows exactly what you and your family are going through. He sees, He hears, and He knows. Remain faithful and keep loving Him with all your heart.

I like the passage in Isa 59:19 that says, So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.

I believe He is going to deliver His people much like He did when His people were slaves in Egypt and He sent Moses to lead them out.

Ex 3:9 Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them.

Will be praying MR
sacredcowbasher

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:49 am

Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:55 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You that this family is together where they can encourage and love each other through. I praise You for all You are accomplishing in their lives. Please use it all for Your glory Lord. Thank You for providing for their needs. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby MyRock on Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Thank you all for lifting my family up in prayer. I will continue to stay strong in my faith and seek God's will.
MyRock

Postby Spreading Salt on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:47 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Guide their path. Provide for their needs. Thank You Lord that Your mercies are new every morning. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:24 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed May 21, 2014 5:52 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for all You are accomplishing in their lives. Fresh strength and courage today. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Return to Prayer Requests