edit

edit

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:02 am

edited
Last edited by LONGINGFORHOME on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Re: Mom got ripped off

Postby burien1 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:15 am

Your wonderful witness for Christ, paints a huge target on your back from the evil one.
The more a piece of God's clay [vessel of honor] goes through the fire, the shinier it becomes, and the more it reflects Him.
:praying:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 am

I'm so sorry, Patrick. The scammers seem to be getting more and more sophisticated in their methods so it's hard for many to know. I've seen really financially-savvy people on TV who got swindled and can't believe they fell for it.

Keeping you and your mom in my prayers.

Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:51 pm

My Mother in law was almost scammed, thankfully an alert employee, stopped her from purchasing a money order to send to this con artist.

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate these days- will keep praying for God's leading, His peace and His provision.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:56 pm

I prayed that the Lord would move in your mother's life the way He has moved in yours, Patrick !!! It is you who has told me on several occasions of the blessing for being at your lowest point, because it is there that we are able to see the Lord moving mountains and taking time out of His day to tend to us and our needs. If your mother, in all of this, is as blessed as you are and able to see the Lord as you do...she will be much richer than she ever was!

For that which the devil meant for bad, God will surely show it to be good. In Jesus Name!

:praying: :hugs2: you're awesome brother!

Quick question: You were on to a super find the other day while scrapping with your homeless friend. Was it as great of a day scrapping as you thought it might be? I sure hope it was! God's Blessings on you, brother from a different mother! :mrgreen:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:23 am

edited
Last edited by LONGINGFORHOME on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Postby burien1 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:56 am

Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:08 am

:praying: Thank you for your testimony, Patrick! It is such a blessing, ahead of tribulation, to see someone who is relying on the Lord for literally, everything, and testifying that the Lord has come through for you on every level. The funny thing is, if any of a group of us offered you the $ for a new place right away, I honestly doubt you'de accept it, because you and I have been down that road before, :lol: .

There is so much more to you. You are driven to demonstrate in real time, of the Lord's provisions and blessings. That makes you a real blessing for anyone who is able to take in what you share. You're a blessing, my wonderful brother, and your witness is timeless. Thank you for continuing to share your message, here and in those places you go as a missionary.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:00 pm

edited
Last edited by LONGINGFORHOME on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LONGINGFORHOME

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:21 pm

edited.
Last edited by LONGINGFORHOME on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LONGINGFORHOME

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:16 pm

LONGINGFORHOME wrote:Lord, you know I cant wait to see you, but so many dont know they have a choice to make. Please Lord, give us more time, please delay your coming.

I join my brother, Lord, in offering the same prayer, in Jesus Precious Name, amen.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:17 pm

I know that you think im a little nuts, but I would not trade my experiences living like this for anything in the world.

I hope that you don't really mean that....I hope that you don't really think that I really think you are a little nuts.

Patrick, my brother, you are promised many crowns......and I can't wait to see all that you get......and I mean that from the bottom of my heart...

For God's Glory.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:38 pm

edited

LONGINGFORHOME

Return to Prayer Requests