Church Locator (prewrath)

No opposing arguments allowed

Church Locator (prewrath)

Postby jgilberAZ on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:00 am

I hold to a mostly prewrath view, but see much merit in the posttrib view.

That said, it's nearly impossible to find a church that isn't pretrib.

How do you guys handle it?

Any non-pretrib churches in Arizona Southeast Valley you know of?

- Jeff
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Re: Church Locator (prewrath)

Postby drdos on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:59 am

you may look into a CMA church (Christian and Missionary Alliance) Not all teaching prewrath. I know my home church in Colorado Springs the SR pastor is a post-triber. I believe a lot of Calvin based churches are more along the lines of post trib. Hope that helps.
drdos

Postby Finaldash on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Well we've got this Prewrath directory: http://www.strongtowerpublishing.com/pr ... rches.html
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby jgilberAZ on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Yeah, but it list the Faithful Word Baptist Church, only.

That guys is ... well, not right.

He made headlines recently saying he prays that Barack Obama will get brain cancer and die.

He also preaches that Billy Graham is going to hell.

Now, I'm no fan of Billy Graham, but, it's not for me to determine if he's going to hell, or not. I think he was a man of God who got senile in the end and said some off-the-wall things. But, going to hell? Not for me to judge.

Nonetheless, I would never steer anyone to that church, prewrath or otherwise.

I do know of one other prewrath church in the valley .. Chandler Bible Church. We went there for four months, but it just wasn't a good "fit" for us.
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Postby Birdwatcher on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Please join me at Faith Church of the Valley in Chandler, Arizona. Our senior pastor preached a pre-wrath sermon about a year ago. He's been pre-wrath for longer than that, though, just somewhat quietly.

The other pastors and teachers are mostly pre-tribbers, but we try to love them anyway. :)

Faith is an Evangelical Free Church by denomination. You'll find that the EV Free denomination has moved away from their pre-trib views of late and allows their pastors to hold any pre-millennial view.

Our campus is located on Chandler Blvd. just east of Cooper. Services are on Sunday morning at 9:00 and 10:45 a.m. If you can make it by 9ish, you can join us for a great adult Bible study class. We are studying how to identify false teachers at present. We're the treat bringers tomorrow, so let us know if there's anything special you'd like to have.

For the Kingdom,

Mo
Birdwatcher

Postby HighBeams on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Hi, Jeff!

You might want to check out Birdwatcher's suggestion of Faith Church of the Valley. While I have not visited there, I know that Evangelical Free churches tend to be solid doctrine, and I've known some people who attended that particular church. We can, of course, keep looking for others as well. If you decide to visit Faith Church, please let us know what you thought of the "fit" for you. (I certainly understand the "fit" situation. We're still looking for the best "fit" for us.)
Cindy

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. Isaiah 43:2 (New American Standard Bible)
HighBeams

Postby Justasheep on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:54 am

Jgilber- you might look for a Harvest Bible Chapel church plant too. I know there are some in AZ. James MacDonald, the Sr Pastor at the original HBC preached a message on Revelation last year and is solidly pre-wrath - the message just hit his radio ministry this past week and is posted here.
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/walk-in-the-word/listen/the-great-tribulation-part-1-164965.html
:sheep:

Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. Rev 3:10
Justasheep

Postby Mrs. B on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Church Locator (prewrath).....

What am I?

most of you read my forum.......what catagory do i fit?

I get confused with all this pre, post and so on...

I just believe what the Word says....and all this other is sometimes confusing to me...

What do you call me?

Mrs B.....
Mrs. B

Postby burien1 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Mrs. B wrote:Church Locator (prewrath).....

What am I?

most of you read my forum.......what catagory do i fit?

I get confused with all this pre, post and so on...

I just believe what the Word says....and all this other is sometimes confusing to me...

What do you call me?

Mrs B.....

My Sister in Christ Jesus. :grin:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Return to Pre-wrath view only