Ultimatum Sought in April 2011

News about the EU and Mideast.

Ultimatum Sought in April 2011

Postby nonymouse on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:48 am

“It also asks ministers to set an ultimatum of April 2011 for Israel to fall into line or see the Union seek an end to the existing US-led peace talks format in favour of a UN solution.”

http://euobserver.com/9/31477

Note: Passover (also known as Pesach) in 2011 falls on the 19th of April:

http://world.std.com/~reinhold/jewishholidays.txt

(Thanks to http://www.prophecyupdate.blogspot.com/ for the 1st link.)

"26 former top EU officials, including ex EU chief Solana and former German President Richard von Weizsacker, urge world powers to sanction Jerusalem for its refusal to obey international law…”

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/ne ... g-1.329767

Note: The Geneva Bible (also known as the "Pilgrim's" Bible), holds, in its footnotes, that Christ fulfilled the first half of Daniel's 70th week, in His 3 1/2 year ministry (the second half, it is believed by many, will commence on, or around, a Passover).

Fwiw.
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Re: Ultimatum Sought in April 2011

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:08 am

:popcorn: Thanks Nonymouse!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:00 am

:a2: Missed you around here nony!
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby denise on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:46 am

April 29th is prince williams weddding.... a very convenient distraction
Standfast therefore in the Liberty which Christ has made you free
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Galations 5:1
denise

Postby denise on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:47 am

Sorry, double post from my cell phone... :bag:
Last edited by denise on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Standfast therefore in the Liberty which Christ has made you free
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Galations 5:1
denise

Postby jgilberAZ on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:58 am

nonymouse wrote:The Geneva Bible (also known as the "Pilgrim's" Bible), holds, in its footnotes, that Christ fulfilled the first half of Daniel's 70th week, in His 3 1/2 year ministry ...

Wow. I didn't know that. Is there a link somewhere that talks about that?

nonymouse wrote:... (the second half, it is believed by many, will commence on, or around, a Passover).

I'm beginning to lean more in that direction, myself.

- Jeff
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Postby jgilberAZ on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:03 am

2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Postby nonymouse on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:52 pm

"It also represents the first time that the forerunner of EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton, Javier Solana, has come out of the wings to challenge the newcomer."

nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Wickus on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Nony, thank you. You are irreplaceable when it comes to find breaking news.

We might be in for a very interesting few months ahead with Solana showing his true intentions. Will Obama follow in his footsteps? If this is going the way we suspect it may, he will follow.

And we are on the same page with the 3.5 years.

:blessyou:
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Postby nonymouse on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Ditto on the "bless you", Wickus (and all fellow watchers).

Note:

“Header” below title of Haaretz article reads as follows:

“26 former top EU officials, including ex EU chief Solana and former German President Richard von Weizsacker, urge world powers to confront Jerusalem over its refusal to obey international law.”

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/ne ... g-1.329767

A total of 26 former EU officials; interesting, as if indicating a symbolic, if not bold, “almost complete” challenge to the authority of the current leaders of the 27 EU member states, concurrently with a challenge to the authority of the current HRCFSP of the EU.

“It also represents the first time that the forerunner of EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton, Javier Solana, has come out of the wings to challenge the newcomer. ”

Fwiw.
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby nonymouse on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:05 pm

UPDATE

WORLD VS. ISRAEL

12/10/10

MY THOUGHTS

?NOT GOOD' That is the phrase the Americans used to described the meeting between the American and Netanyahu's advisor. Clinton is to speak Friday night in America about the peace process. She is supposed to say that a unilateral Palestinian state is unacceptable. This speech along with Solana's push for a UN unilateral Palestinian state after April 2011 may be playing together real well. The US says no to an unilateral Palestinian state, but after a few months of breakdown, the US accepts Solana's proposal, and a unilateral state is born. Israel will be all alone as all nations will be against Israel. I can see that developing. All of the parties are working together. One thing that the wikileaks tells us is that what governments always say in public is not always the truth. Let's flush out the news cycle a bit, and see what we have. I suspect we have a major diplomatic coup happening before our very eyes that, if correct, will lead to great hardships in the world.

I will post on this as the news cycle reports Clinton's speech tonight. The world is turning on Israel like no other time in history, so Obama's response may be known very soon through Hillary Clinton. Pray for Israel.

Bro. Brian

http://www.pastorbrianroberts.com/
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby nonymouse on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:11 pm

"Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor told the BBC that he had not seen a copy of the former European leaders' letter, but believed their focus on the settlements issue seemed "'strange and harmful'".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11968304

Thanks to BorntoWatch for the link.
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Finaldash on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:23 pm

:popcorn:
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby nonymouse on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Gentle readers of FP may find the following interesting (it is from a RR thread as to whether Christ might have fulfilled the first 3 1/2 years of Daniel's 70th week):

(previous post quote) " I hate to answer a question with a question, but do we know positively that Jesus had a 3.5 year earthly ministry? From what exactly do we deduce Jesus had a 3.5 year ministry? I have heard others suggest His earthly ministry may have been longer than 3.5 years. I have also heard we base the 3.5 year ministry on the mention of only 3 Passovers in the Gospels.(end of previous quote)."

(Response by "metroames"):

"Luke 13 contains the first parable of the fig tree":

Luke 13:5-9 "...unless you repent you will all likewise perish." He also spoke this parable: "A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none. Then he said to the keeper of his vineyard, 'Look, for three years I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree and find none. Cut it down; why does it use up the ground?' But he answered and said to him, 'Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and fertilize it. And if it bears fruit, well. But if not, after that you can cut it down.'"

Isaiah 5:7 For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, And the men of Judah are His pleasant plant.

(response by "metroames" continues)

"In Isaiah 5:7 we see that the vineyard belongs to the Lord. The keeper in Luke 13:5-9 is Jesus, who was three years into His ministry at the time. Right before the parable in Luke 13:5, Jesus warned that unless Israel repented, the nation would perish. In the parable, God told Jesus to cut down the tree, which is Israel. Jesus asked to give the tree another chance until the next season before cutting it down. Jesus was to spend the next half year trying to bring fruit out of the nation of Israel before giving up on them. The cursing of the fig tree later in Matthew 21 shows us the verdict of the nation Israel. Though Israel as a nation would be destroyed, individual faith and salvation would still be available, as we see at the end of the following passage."

Matthew 21:18-22 Now in the morning, as He returned to the city, He was hungry. And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, "Let no fruit grow on you ever again." Immediately the fig tree withered away. And when the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, "How did the fig tree wither away so soon?" So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done. And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."

(response by "metroames" continues)

I believe Scripture shows that Christ ministry was 3 1/2 years. At the time of the first parable of the fig tree, Christ was 3 years into His ministry. Christ asked till the next season to try to produce fruit from the Nation of Israel. Figs trees produce fruit at least twice a year. So waiting until the next figs season would have been about a half a year."

Fwiw.
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby nonymouse on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:30 pm

P.S. The above info. definitely establishes, in the mind of yours truly, the possiblity that Christ fulfilled the 1st half of Daniel's 70th week, and that the 2nd half of Daniel's 70th week will begin on, or around, a Passover (perhaps even as soon as Passover April 2011). Fwiw.
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Hisown on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Nony I need to reiterate just how much you are appreciated and loved in Christ :hugs:

Just this am I sent bro Scott a mail with the very same thought and am oh so not surprised at your latest comment.

.......in the m i d s t ............wow how did we ever miss that!

Oh boy oh boy this is way to excitn!! :bowing:
Hisown

Return to EU Beast/Mid-East Watch