Unreported News, Commentary, Resources and Discussion of Bible Prophecy
drdos wrote:Well I know this insn't a popular opinion on this board but I have to say that Obama is paving the way for himself...
Walid Shoebat wrote:Every time some Westerner has tried to argue with me about Islam, I have clearly demonstrated to them that every devout or even semi-devout Muslim believes in the coming of the Mahdi. One example occurred in Long Island, New York, at a Jewish-Christian conference during the lunch break. A Messianic Jewish rabbi and I were taken by a pastor to a restaurant across the street from the church. "I have been visiting this restaurant for so many years, it's owned by Muslims and never once did I experience any bad treatment" commented the pastor. "Really" I asked? Then the waiter came and handed us our menus. "Assalamu Alaikum" (peace be upon you) I said to the waiter, 'Wa-Alaykum Assalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakath," replied the waiter, in English this means "and peace be upon you, Alla's mercy and His blessings." Once I gave the official Islamic greeting in perfect classical Arabic a degree of trust developed and we began our private chat in Arabic while the other two who knew no Arabic were chatting alone. He thought I was Muslim and we had a few laughs. I asked him in Arabic, "Do you believe this; I am sitting here with a Christian pastor and a rabbi?" I then began to quote Mohammed's famous end times prophecy of the trees and stones that cry out for Muslims to kill the Jews. "So, what do you think?" I asked him, 'Is it valid then to kill Jews?" "No," he replied, "the time is not ripe." Then he added, "We need to wait for the Mahdi!" and this was his last remark. Then he left. "So what did he say?" asked the rabbi who knew no Arabic. I replied, "For a Jew, today is your lucky day, you're not on the menu - yet."
These all reject any form of violent Jihad-for now. But when the Islamic Caliphate is established by the coming of the Mahdi, then it will be an entirely different situation. Then the 15% of violent radicals in the Muslim world will become 90%. And, the remaining 10% of liberals who reject the Caliphate will be the first to go.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests”