Wormwood?

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Wormwood?

Postby Mttw633 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:29 am

Proof- they are blocking information from the public:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKn_2neBSyo
Mttw633

Re: Wormwood?

Postby drdos on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:56 am

Mttw633 wrote:Proof- they are blocking information from the public:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKn_2neBSyo
Come on our Govt wouldn't cover up anything like that. :shock: Your just a wing nut extremist... :lol: :mrgreen: Thanks for the vid link that was very enlightening.... Blessings
drdos

Postby mightymac on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:04 am

summary? can't get youtube at work....
Carolyn

'Was listening to some beautiful Christmas music - so lovely that it brought tears to my eyes. So I asked my youngest daughter, 16, who was doing homework, "I wonder what all the angels in heaven sound like when they are singing Glory to God?"
Without hesitation, she simply replied, "Warm."
mightymac

Postby jgilberAZ on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:06 am

He takes the coordinates on a government-provided "space shot," types it into google earth (sky view mode), and there's an empty black box where the stars are supposed to be. It's just like someone pasted a black square over the image.

- Jeff
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Postby plalgum on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Come on Guys and girls, for crying out loud,check under your beds right now if you must, but the truth of the matter is that if this nuberu nonsense were true,.Don't you think that today's armature astronomers with there bang up to date telescopes would have swamped the web with their sightings.Their silence is deafning.
plalgum

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:52 pm

plalgum, if you google this thing there are lots of amatures, like you said, who are speaking out about this. There are tons of videos about it on you tube. Not to say that it's true, but there ARE lots of people reporting that they have evidence.
extravagantchristian

Postby drdos on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:06 pm

plalgum wrote:Come on Guys and girls, for crying out loud,check under your beds right now if you must, but the truth of the matter is that if this nuberu nonsense were true,.Don't you think that today's armature astronomers with there bang up to date telescopes would have swamped the web with their sightings.Their silence is deafning.
First you need to spell it right and then you'll see a ton of links (Niribu)
drdos

Postby plalgum on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:12 pm

OK clever clogs,post some links so that all of us on the forum can check it out together,and hopfully get to the bottom of this.
plalgum

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:17 pm

mttw63 posted a you tube link, and on that page you will find several more you tube links about it. Or you could Google it.
extravagantchristian

Postby plalgum on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 pm

I waded through all this nonsense two years ago,and my nephew is a keen watcher of the fringe area of potential prophecy,and his silence on this subject is telling.
plalgum

Postby Finaldash on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:55 pm

I actually did the coordinates myself and it was cropped off. Of course that doesn't prove anything but definitely interesting why it was done so. This info has been over a yr old and it's still cropped off.
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby Kedo on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:25 pm

I read a bit about Nibiru and it is up in the air but I think it might actually be there considering many cultures around the world seem to have seen something resembling a bit star passing by the earth. They obviously have seen something.
• Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.
• Mayans Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.
• Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
• Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
• Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
• Incas Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'.
• Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
• Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star.
• Pueblo Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World
• Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
• Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
• Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD

I would think these people had no idea the other cultures existed but they all seem to point to the same event.
There is speculation it is a brown dwarf and you won't be able to see it until its relativity close. If it is a red dwarf it should be visible a lot earlier.

There is a cool video about Nibiru/Prophecy.. Just click the link and the video should be on the page.

http://www.prophecyfilm.com/index.ph

This link is about the pole shift that is happening ..

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/12/1215_051215_north_pole.html

And there is also the article in the NY times in 1983 but nothing mentioned since..

http://www.smith-mountain-lakes.com/surviving-nibiru-2012/new_york_times_artical_01-30-1983.htm

I wouldn't rule out that planet coming past us sometime in the near future.
Kedo

Postby Mttw633 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 pm

sorry I've been away from the computer, but something dawned on me this weekend, the original picture w/ the 'red dwarf' reminded me of the rosicruision symbol! The cross w/ the rose in the center? I wonder if that's why they call themselves that-and that's their dirty little secret...

http://tinyurl.com/2clmuzd
Mttw633

Postby Mttw633 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 pm

what about the georgia guidestones built by a RC Christian???? A pseudonym, what does it sound like? Rosacrucion.
Mttw633

Postby kirthril on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:14 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!
I have google earth and i just put in those coordinates to see if its real...

U-N-B-L-I-E-V-E-A-B-L-E. It really is cropped out, and there really arent any other cropped out squares that i can see. Maybe Nibiru is true afterall.

Question is, how far is it really?
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby Mttw633 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:10 pm

It still blows me away when I think about it: blatant occultism- hiding things from the public.
Mttw633

Postby daffodyllady on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:17 pm

I have been doing some research on Nibiru aka Planet X, and must say it is intriguing!

Does anyone remember the blue spiral in the sky in Norway the day before Obama arrived there to accept the Nobel Peace Prize? It was greatly hushed by the media. You can find a lot about it on youtube. A blue spiral has been seen above china too. When these things happen, it seems to be an interaction between some space object and the sun, with plasma interchanges. A light extends from the sun to the "thing" that begins to explode in a spiral form, changing from white light to blue, and the direction of the spiral can change direction during the explosion. Darkness expands from the center outward until the blue outer rings disappear.

There are spirals everywhere in petroglyphs. The spirals in the rock drawings are often grouped with huge waves, mountains, goats, and people running to higher ground. Is it possible that these spirals in the sky are associated with the return of Planet X and the havoc it possibly wreaked on this planet in eras long past?

I, for one, have read Revelation again since researching all these things, and it has come newly alive. I can see how all these calamities could befall the earth in one day... but first, we have signs in the sky that fill men's hearts with fear, seeing the things that are coming upon the earth, with the sea and the waves roaring. It fits, very well!
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Postby Mttw633 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:44 am

thank you for the info on the spirals, that was very interesting. I knew it was an unusual occurance but didn't know to what extent.
Mttw633

Postby Exit40 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:26 am

So niburu is the Sign of the Son of Man then, coming with power and Glory ?

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

There are spirals everywhere in petroglyphs. The spirals in the rock drawings are often grouped with huge waves, mountains, goats, and people running to higher ground. Is it possible that these spirals in the sky are associated with the return of Planet X and the havoc it possibly wreaked on this planet in eras long past?

One must consider then, the Lord has returned in this manner before, if we are to follow this line of thinking.

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby daffodyllady on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:22 pm

no, not that the spirals are the sign of His coming. I personally think the sign of his coming is the fact that they see Him coming. But if the spirals happen because of highly magnetic debris from planet x (if it exists) then it would make sense that their return would signal the soon return of the planet. Also, if we are seeing more magnetized stuff from this planet around us in space, it might explain the disruption of our own magnetosphere. ... which could be disorienting honeybees (are they getting lost?) and migrating birds... :dunno:

edited to add:
I found a fascinating series on youtube about the earth's weakening magnetosphere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaoj3-L2CyQ
Last edited by daffodyllady on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Postby daffodyllady on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:26 pm

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring ; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken . 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 And when these things begin to come to pass , then look up , and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh .
Daffodyllady
daffodyllady

Postby revelation2012 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:18 am

http://www.grandinite.com/2010/04/vatic ... holy-land/

Vatican’s LUCIFER Telescope on Apache Holy Land
by Aaron on April 28, 2010 · 3 comments

in Conspiracies, Page A14, geopsychology

It doesn’t get much weirder than this . . .

Discovery.com: LUCIFER to Reveal Fiery Starbirth:

A seriously big telescope is in the works on a mountain top in Arizona. The Large Binocular Telescope, or LBT, has two 8-meter wide mirrors that work together to form one powerful telescope. Its capabilities are being expanded as a powerful new instrument called LUCIFER will be attached to the LBT ready for scientific observations.

Image Source: Max-Planck-Institut für extraterrestrische Physik

LUCIFER, is a telescope apparatus for the U of Arizona’s Binocular Telescope, will be housed at the Mount Graham Observatory, the same complex that hosts the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT).

Where would the Max Planck Institute and the Vatican locate their apparatus for exploring other worlds? Why, on some indigenous land . . .

Happy reading:

Mount Graham: Science and Apache Religion by Ojibwa

For many Native American nations there are certain geographic places which have special spiritual meanings. These sacred places are often portals to the spirit worlds. For the Apache in Arizona, one of these sacred places is Mount Graham: this place is called Dzil Nchaa Si An (Big Seated Mountain) and is mentioned in 32 of the sacred songs which have been handed down through the oral tradition for many generations. It is here that the Ga’an, the guardian spirits of the Apache, live.
In 1873, Mount Graham was removed from the boundaries of the San Carlos Reservation and placed in public domain. The spiritual value of Mount Graham to the Apache was not considered. This action set the stage for conflict a century later.

The Heart of Genuine Sadness: Astronomers, politicians, and federal employees desecrate the holiest mountain of the San Carlos Apache by Peter Warshall

In the early 1980s, the University of Arizona sought a special permit to construct seventeen telescopes on the Pinaleño Mountains. The Pinaleños are sometimes known for their highest peak, Mt. Graham; sometimes for the site of the present contested forest, Emerald Peak. The proposal ran head-on into concerns about the ecological value of the high elevations of this “sky island ecosystem,” a mountain range isolated from others by desert in a manner similar to oceanic islands isolated by salt water. The project upset the San Carlos Apache medicine practitioners who emerged for the first time since internment to defend the sacred peaks and prevent further desecration. The Vatican and Max Planck (Germany) telescopes have been built. A third telescope site has been cleared and awaits full funding. The “Heart of Genuine Sadness” is a small piece of the much larger story.

Star Whores: Astronomers vs. Apaches on Mount Graham by JEFFREY ST. CLAIR

This troublesome bit of news didn’t deter the University of Arizona. In 1988, it announced plans to turn Mount Graham into a kind of astronomical strip mall, featuring seven telescopes at a cost of more than $250 million. They rounded up a bevy of partners, including the Vatican, several universities in the US and Europe and the odious Max Planck Institute, which in an earlier incarnation as the Max Planck Society gave assistance to the murderous experiments of Dr. Mengele.

The Fight for Dzil Nchaa Si An, Mt. Graham: Apaches and Astrophysical Development in Arizona by Elizabeth Brandt

Certain mountains figure prominently in the stories of the Creation and the songs which tell of the beginnings of the Holy People and of humans. The peaks are particularly important shrine areas that are associated with sacred stones or jewels, colors, directions, and critical events and persons which are significant in the traditional history of each people. The mountains are an outer form, assumed by living sacred beings: the rich vegetation, their hair. They are alive. They create the rain clouds. They bring life a the animals and the plants which people with the proper reverence and ritual may harvest to continue their own lives. They provide healing waters, curing plants, sacred animals, a home to the eagles whose feathers are sacred, and an uplifting and joy to the spirit. They are a pathway for prayer. The Apache pray through them. The sacred headdresses of the Gaan, the Mountain Spirits, are deposited there to return naturally to the earth after ceremonial use. The Gaan come from the mountains to cure and to remove evil. They appear in healing ceremonies and are especially important in young girl’s coming-of-age rituals. The mountain is important in the spiritual leaders, healers, and counselors of the Apache. Mt. Graham is mentioned in the 32 sacred songs passed on through oral tradition, as well as many other historical songs and stories. It contains burials of Apache people.

Native American Mythology a to Z (”White Painted Woman” on page 116 and “Mountains, Sacred” on page 71)

MountGraham.org: Factual Rebuttals to False Statements By Mount Graham Astronomers

http://www.nativeamericannetroots.net/d ... e-religion

Mount Graham: Science and Apache Religion
by: Ojibwa
Sat Apr 17, 2010 at 12:51:10 PM PDT

( - promoted by navajo)

For many Native American nations there are certain geographic places which have special spiritual meanings. These sacred places are often portals to the spirit worlds. For the Apache in Arizona, one of these sacred places is Mount Graham: this place is called Dzil Nchaa Si An (Big Seated Mountain) and is mentioned in 32 of the sacred songs which have been handed down through the oral tradition for many generations. It is here that the Ga'an, the guardian spirits of the Apache, live.
In 1873, Mount Graham was removed from the boundaries of the San Carlos Reservation and placed in public domain. The spiritual value of Mount Graham to the Apache was not considered. This action set the stage for conflict a century later.

Ojibwa :: Mount Graham: Science and Apache Religion
In 1984, the University of Arizona and the Vatican selected Mount Graham as a site for a complex of 18 telescopes. The fact that this is a sacred place for the Apache was not taken into consideration. To get around the legal barriers of the American Indian Religious Freedoms Act, the University hired a lobbying firm to put pressure on Congress to remove this, and other, roadblocks. The area in question is administered by the U.S. Forest Service.
The Vatican has an observatory staff which is officially support by the Vatican City State. The Vatican Observatory Foundation is supported by private donations. One of the important duties of the church is to maintain an accurate calendar and this requires astronomical observations. Hence the involvement of the Vatican with astronomy. The first Vatican observatory was established in 1774.

Congress passed the Arizona-Idaho Conservation Act in 1988. In response to lobbying by the University of Arizona and the Vatican, the Act included a provision to allow the construction of three telescopes on Mount Graham without having to comply with the American Indian Religious Freedoms Act or with environmental laws.

The following year the Apache Survival Coalition was started by Ola Cassadore-Davis, the daughter of Apache spiritual leader Phillip Cassadore. The purpose of the Coalition was to save Dzil Nchaa Si An from desecration by a telescope complex to be built by the University of Arizona and the Vatican.

In 1991, the San Carlos Apache Tribe passed a resolution stating that Mount Graham is sacred to them. Furthermore, the resolution stated that the tribe supported the efforts of the Apache Survival Coalition to protect the religious and cultural beliefs of the tribe.

Following the declarations of the sacredness of Mount Graham by the Apache Survival Coalition and the San Carlos Apache Tribe, the Vatican in 1991declared that Mt. Graham was not sacred because it lacked religious shrines. Jesuit Father George Coyne, director of the Vatican Observatory, indicated that he could not find an authentic Apache who thought the mountain was sacred. Father Coyne stated that to convince him that the mountain was sacred he would need to see evidence of shrines and that he would not accept Apache oral history or statements by Apache-speaking Euro-American anthropologists.

Father Coyne further declared that Apache beliefs were "a kind of religiosity to which I cannot subscribe and which must be suppressed with all the force we can muster."

The Arizona Republic (Phoenix, Arizona) reports that the Jesuit Father Charles W. Polzer calls opposition to the construction of the telescope complex on top of Mount Graham "part of a Jewish conspiracy" and comes from the Jewish lawyers of the American Civil Liberties Union who are out to undermine and destroy the Catholic Church.

In spite of opposition by the San Carlos Apache tribal council, Apache spiritual leaders, and environmental groups, actual construction of the project began in 1991.

With flagrant insensitivity to American Indians, the University of Arizona announced that it intended to name its new telescope on Mount Graham the Colum¬bus telescope in honor of the European explorer. The University was apparently unaware that Columbus is not considered to be a hero by American Indian people. Ultimately, the University withdrew the name following public response against it.

The San Carlos Apache tribal council in 1993 reaffirmed reso¬lutions opposing the construction of the telescope on Mount Graham. The council resolution stated that the telescope "constitutes a display of profound disrespect for a cherished feature of our original homeland as well as a serious violation of our tradi¬tional religious beliefs."

After meeting with Apache elders and spiritual leaders at the San Carlos Apache Reservation, the National Council of Churches in 1995 passed a resolution calling for the removal of a telescope from Mount Graham.

The President's Advisory Council on Historic Preservation in 1996 declared the entire Mount Graham observatory project to be in violation of the National Historic Preservation Act because of the project's harm to Apache culture and spiritual life, but the telescope was not removed.

In 1997, the spokesman for the Apaches for Cultural Preservation was arrested for praying on Mount Graham. The Apaches for Cultural Preservation feel that the Forest Service, the University of Arizona, and the Vatican developed the project on Mount Graham knowing that it would violate Apache religious beliefs.

President Bill Clinton, using the line item veto, deleted $10 million in federal funds for the operation of the University of Arizona's Mount Graham telescope project. San Carlos Apache Chairman Raymond Stanley and the White Mountain Apache Cultural Resources Director Ramon Riley sent letters to the President thanking him for the veto.

Beginning in 1998, the University of Arizona began requiring Indians to obtain prayer permits before they crossed the top of Mount Graham near the University's telescopes. The University's prayer policy required that the permit be requested at least two business days before the visit and that it include a description of where on the mountain the prayers will take place. Only people who were enrolled members of federally recognized tribes were allowed to pray.

In 1999, the University of Notre Dame, a Catholic university, announced that it would also build a telescope on Mount Graham. The University president claimed that he was unaware that Mount Graham was sacred to the Apache and that the Apache opposed the desecration of this sacred place. This was in spite of the fact that the building of telescopes on this sacred mountain by the University of Arizona and the Vatican was a controversial issue and had been the subject of many news stories.

In 1999, the White Mountain Apache tribal council passed a resolution urging the U.S. Forest Service to "honor its duties to protect the physical integrity of Mount Graham and its long-standing and ongoing historical, cultural and religious importance to many Apaches."

Realizing that they were making little headway with the bureaucracies of the American government (Department of the Interior and Department of Agriculture) and Congress, the Apaches took their cause to the United Nations in 1999. Ola Cassadore Davis testified before the Sub-Commission on Prevention of Discrimination and Protection of Minorities. She stated:

We Apache wish to bring to the people of this world a better understanding of Indian people, in order that we are able to preserve and freely live by our traditional culture and religious beliefs.
Source: http://www.envirolink.org/exte...

She asked that the special use permit by the Department of Agriculture Forest Service be terminated. She concluded:

In conclusion, we Apache would respectfully urge this body of the United Nations to recognize and acknowledge that the disrespect and suffering caused by the nations and governments mentioned above be terminated forthwith. We Apache petition you for a resolution consistent with the National Congress of American Indians of 1993, 1995 and July 1999. They stated that the public interest in protecting Apache culture is compelling, and that the U.S. Secretary of Agriculture should accordingly require the prompt removal of the telescopes from Mount Graham.
In 2004, the San Carlos Apache rejected an offer of $120,000 from the University of Arizona, calling it a bribe. Saying that the University had done nothing but tell lies to the Apache people, the San Carlos Apache indicated that they would continue to honor their sacred mountain. One tribal council member indicated that if the University did not have a telescope on Mount Graham they would have no interest in the Apache people.

The conflict over this sacred site is still not resolved. On the one hand it can be viewed as a conflict between two different cultures. On the other hand, it can also be seen as a conflict between science and religion.

The Mount Graham International Observatory is home to three telescopes: the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope, the Heinrich Hertz Submillimeter Telescope, and the Large Binocular Telescope. On their website, their version of the history of Mount Graham focuses on James Duncan Graham and mentions the Spanish Conquistadores. There is no mention of the Apache. Their section on the legal actions necessary for the building of the complex mentions environmental concerns, but there is no mention of the Apache spiritual concerns.

The telescopes sit on land which has been leased from the Forest Service and the lease must be regularly renewed. Efforts by American Indian people and various environmental groups have so far been unsuccessful in convincing the Forest Service to deny the renewal of the leases.

http://news.discovery.com/space/lucifer ... birth.html

LUCIFER to Reveal Fiery Starbirth

Analysis by Nicole Gugliucci
Tue Apr 27, 2010 02:30 AM ET
8 Comments | Leave a Comment

A seriously big telescope is in the works on a mountain top in Arizona. The Large Binocular Telescope, or LBT, has two 8-meter wide mirrors that work together to form one powerful telescope. Its capabilities are being expanded as a powerful new instrument called LUCIFER will be attached to the LBT ready for scientific observations.

LUCIFER is actually an acronym, although slightly tortured, standing for LBT Near Infrared Spectroscopic Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research. It has spectroscopic capabilities, meaning that it will break down light into its component wavelengths to search for spectral lines emitted or absorbed by various atoms and molecules. It is special in that it will have incredibly fine resolution over large parts of the infrared spectrum

The new instrument also has stellar (tee hee) imaging capabilities, as shown in the lovely photo (above) of a star-forming region in our galaxy. In addition to making images and taking spectra of individual objects, LUCIFER has a mode where you can take spectra of numerous objects at once, such as galaxies or gas clouds. This Swiss army knife-sounding instrument (made by the German LBT consortium, actually), all has to be cooled to cryogenic temperatures so it doesn't emit infrared light itself! It even has a robotic arm inside to change instruments without having to warm it up and get in there with human hands.

BIG PIC: The Spitzer Space Telescope imaged another stellar nursery in the Orion Nebula recently, with striking results.

Why is it so important to go to the infrared? Star forming regions generally contain a lot of dust leftover from formation or spewed forth from early supernova explosions. As you would expect, this dust obscures much of the visible light, preventing astronomers from revealing their secrets with just optical telescopes. However, infrared light can penetrate the dusty shroud, thus infrared instruments are critical to understanding the physics of star formation.

Since LBT has two mirrors, it will be receiving a second LUCIFER in 2011. And these are just two of a number of instruments that will make the LBT a powerhouse observatory. I'm not an optical or infrared astronomer myself, but I'm excited to see that a number of my colleagues at the University of Virginia are already taking advantage of this exciting observatory!

Thanks to Rachael Beaton for chatting about LUCIFER with me!

Rich
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

John 20:27-29 27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
revelation2012

Postby revelation2012 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:36 am

Now for those reaching...and arn't afraid to read...I would direct you to Arthur C Clarke's odyssy books. What is the Star that ignights in his series. If anyone can read the symbology of his writings and the movies they were highly occultic symbolism. It all represents the acention into New Age and those will go into the new age and those who will not because they do not accept the luciferian doctrine. Much about the second sun coming called Lucifer...

in the 1990s the space sattelite Galellao was reportedly carrying plutonium and was to be crashed into Jupiter to ingnite its atmospher....

I will also remind you the importance of the moon Europa in Clarke's writings...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_(spacecraft)

Once its fuel supply was nearly depleted, Galileo was intentionally commanded to crash into Jupiter to eliminate any chance of a future impact with Europa that could contaminate the icy moon. At the completion of its 35th and final circuit around the hostile Jovian system, Galileo's life ended as it impacted the gas giant in darkness just south of the equator on September 21, 2003, at 18:57 GMT, at a speed of approximately 48.26 kilometers per second (nearly 108,000 mph).[45] In order to crash into Jupiter, Galileo was flown by Amalthea on November 5, 2002,[46] during its 34th orbit, allowing a measurement of the moon's mass as it passed within 163.0 ± 11.7 kilometres (100 mi) of its surface. Galileo then reached its greatest distance from Jupiter for the entire mission, some 26 million kilometers on April 14, 2003, before plunging back into the gas giant, taking a little less than nine months to do so.[47]
Rich
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

John 20:27-29 27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
revelation2012

Postby laney on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:31 am

:shock: This is all so interesting.
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby Exit40 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi RT.

Following the declarations of the sacredness of Mount Graham by the Apache Survival Coalition and the San Carlos Apache Tribe, the Vatican in 1991declared that Mt. Graham was not sacred because it lacked religious shrines. Jesuit Father George Coyne, director of the Vatican Observatory, indicated that he could not find an authentic Apache who thought the mountain was sacred. Father Coyne stated that to convince him that the mountain was sacred he would need to see evidence of shrines and that he would not accept Apache oral history or statements by Apache-speaking Euro-American anthropologists.

Father Coyne further declared that Apache beliefs were "a kind of religiosity to which I cannot subscribe and which must be suppressed with all the force we can muster."

The new Manifest Destiny ? I have to wonder why the Vatican would have anything to do with anything named Lucifer, just senseless.

in the 1990s the space sattelite Galellao was reportedly carrying plutonium and was to be crashed into Jupiter to ingnite its atmospher....

Most spacecraft carry plutonium as a power source. Radioisotope thermoelectric generators (RTGs) use heat from the natural decay of plutonium-238 in the form of plutonium dioxide to generate direct current electricity via thermocouples.
It is not possible using this to ignite atmosphere as the craft probably burnt up harmlessly in the upper atmosphere including the relatively tiny amount of plutonium. Even if it made it to the depths of the planet, highly unlikely at the speed it entered the atmosphere, Jupiter is not large enough, with enough mass, heat, and internal pressure, to ignite nor maintain a natural fusion process such as in a star. If it did ignite earth as we know it would probably be destroyed in the resulting initial shockwave. Remember the movie 2010 Space Odyssey ? Something like that, only earth shattering. Jupiter's potential is only that of a gas giant, not even close to the next largest mass object which is a low classification of brown dwarf some 13 times the mass of Jupiter called a spectral class Y dwarf. Jupiter does have a huge gravity capable of sweeping up near space of other orbiting objects, such as the comet a few years ago, can't recall the name now, that got broke up from a near pass only to dive into the planet as a ' string of pearls ' as it was called on the next orbit.

Interesting articles, though. Thanks

God Bless You

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby kirthril on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:34 am

Being a science space geek when i was younger i know that most stars have a partner. Our solar system is rare since Sol has not binary star. Jupiter was supposed to be that second star (arent we lucky). But... if this planet X thing is real and it really does orbit a brown dwarf out beyond the edges of the system, maybe...

gah w/e... i still wanna know why that google earth sky image is cropped out.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby WalkingWithJesus on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Massive Fish Kill in Gulf Caused by "Dead Zone," Oil?

View the article here

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wp ... 00x450.jpg

A huge fish kill in a Louisiana marsh was likely caused by annual low-oxygen conditions—but the Gulf oil spill may have been an additional "insult," experts say.

The thousands of belly-up fish were discovered Friday in the Bayou Chaland area (see map) of Plaquemines Parish.

The die-off occurred during a time of year when a giant low-oxygen "dead zone" regularly forms off the Gulf, according to Prosanta Chakrabarty, a fish biologist at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge.

Agricultural runoff into the Mississippi River contains nutrients that support the growth of oxygen-hungry algae, which can choke out other sea life.

Read the rest of the article at the link above.
WalkingWithJesus

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:57 pm

:puke:
extravagantchristian

Postby Sheil'ah on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Exit40

July 16-22, 1994
Comet P/Shoemaker-Levy 9 crashed into Jupiter. There were 21 separate fragments of the comet which caused successive large impact spots on the planet.

http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/sl9/

Interesting, but perhaps not meaningful, was this correlation:
http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=1994&v=1&month=7&yt=G&nh=on&nx=on&i=off&lg=s&vis=on&set=on&c=off&geo=zip&zip=&m=72&.cgifields=nx&.cgifields=nh&.s=Get+Calendar

The comet collision EXACTLY coincided with Tish'a B'Av (9th of Av): beginning on the Sabbath before - Shabbat Chazon, the Sabbath of Vision/Prophecy (in this case the day before Tish'a B'Av) and ending on Shabbat Nachamu - the Sabbath of Consolation, the first Sabbath after that day.

At the time it was taken by many Jewish rabbis as a sign of trouble for Israel and a fulfillment of prophecy.
Sheil'ah
Supporting Member

Postby bertienesbitt on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:23 pm

I typed in the numbers on google earth sky for myself..this guy is not talking trash....but did any of you look above the black box...the blue star???? it is like a cross
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will perform this.
(Isa 9:6-7)
bertienesbitt

Postby Finaldash on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Just wondering if there are other cropped-out areas. Anyone aware? Maye this is something normal. Just wondering...
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby Mttw633 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:12 pm

I have my doubts that it's normal. You see, it's in the area that the occult focus on. The egyptians did, the druids, the pagans mentioned in the Bible. God said in Job that He has something bound there- and will be loosed. (was He referencing Apollyon? That's my guess.)
Mttw633

Postby revelation2012 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Mttw633 wrote:I have my doubts that it's normal. You see, it's in the area that the occult focus on. The egyptians did, the druids, the pagans mentioned in the Bible. God said in Job that He has something bound there- and will be loosed. (was He referencing Apollyon? That's my guess.)

Your onto something Mttw633. The constelation of Orion and Pleiades is very important to the Freemasons as is there is a small key or hint in the book of Job also mention in Amos 5:8. Actually there is something out there if you do a search about the Key of Solomon lining up with these constelations. The Freemasons have entire rituals revolving around this and the "Circle of Solomon". They do this whole ritual where they walk in a circle and face all areas West South and East but do not face North. Why? Because YHWH resides in the North. They consider north darkness and knowledge comes from the East. They consider YHWH as a mean God who kept Adam in Darkenss. They look to lucifer as the light bearer of knowledge. Take a look at Isaiah 14 and now take in the reference of "North."

Now there has also been found a code in the Bible in reference to the North and YHWH. It was found recently by someone who found it in the original Hebrew text. Ironically I just learned recently that it has been discovred by another Hebrew Sholar in the staff of a CIA officer in the 1980s - an entire translation if you will. He was instructed by to NEVER reveal what he found! I will not post it for fear of violating rules of this board.
Rich

revelation2012

Postby Exit40 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:15 am

HI Rev.

They consider YHWH as a mean God who kept Adam in Darkenss. They look to lucifer as the light bearer of knowledge.

There is a sect in islam that believes this also. They believe God was the liar and satan spoke the truth to Adam. And so they admire and worship the one who gave man the power of knowing good and evil, so man can be as God. Of course, the only way to achieve this is following islam and through the deeper meaning of their teachings. Some of their teachings are discarded by mainstream islam, but there is the element of it many want to believe, and sufic teachings may have the path for them to follow that is more acceptable. Ever hear of the Nur movement ? Try not to puke while researching this. I'm sure you will find it interesting, and get the sense of, well, I'll let you find out for yourself. Maybe one day we can talk of this again.

God Bless You

David

Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby revelation2012 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:29 am

Exit40 wrote:HI Rev.

They consider YHWH as a mean God who kept Adam in Darkenss. They look to lucifer as the light bearer of knowledge.

There is a sect in islam that believes this also. They believe God was the liar and satan spoke the truth to Adam. And so they admire and worship the one who gave man the power of knowing good and evil, so man can be as God. Of course, the only way to achieve this is following islam and through the deeper meaning of their teachings. Some of their teachings are discarded by mainstream islam, but there is the element of it many want to believe, and sufic teachings may have the path for them to follow that is more acceptable. Ever hear of the Nur movement ? Try not to puke while researching this. I'm sure you will find it interesting, and get the sense of, well, I'll let you find out for yourself. Maybe one day we can talk of this again.

God Bless You

David

Many of the secret societies beleive this as well. There was a great deal of research that link much of these societies and ancient religions of the east, New Age all back to the same root. It seems the research train stops at Nimrod for almost all of them.
Rich

revelation2012

Postby Mttw633 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:34 am

Just this last week I got a pdf on freemasonry- it's the low down on what they believe. Give me a pm if you want it. One quote from Albert Pike (US army general and illuminist)

As Albert Pike wrote of WWIII – “The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”
Mttw633

Postby DeLila on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:08 pm

I am new to understanding what feemasonry is all about. I have known a lot of good men in it and I guess I have to ask, do they know what is going on?
DeLila

Postby revelation2012 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:25 pm

DeLila wrote:I am new to understanding what feemasonry is all about. I have known a lot of good men in it and I guess I have to ask, do they know what is going on?

Probably not in the lower levels. Pike in Morals and Dogma makes it quite clear how the lower echelons will be told one thing and the upper degrees or adepts practice another. Everything is symbolism and has double and triple meanings. It is only revelaed as you move up in the degrees. 32 and 33 Degree masons are where much of the secret knowledge is revealed. Something to consider, Mt Hermon, Israel where supposedly the Fallen Angels gave teaching to the Sons and Men of Earth lies on the 33rd Degree Paralell more or less. Pike is very clear it is luciferian doctrine in which he promotes. They view lucifer as the one who enlightens and God as the one who kept man in the dark.

Ironically, these "fraternal" organization pay ZERO income tax. They get a better deal than the Church. They are able to set up retirement vehicles and pensions inside their organizations and for the benefit of their organizations without any income tax. When I begin to look into this I beleive a lot of money is being sheltered in these organizations as well. William Cooper did a very big study on these organizations called Mystery Babylon Series http://www.archive.org/details/MysteryB ... scriptIncl and it is very well researched. He dug up quite a few sources from their own writings that show that all secret societies are linked in one way or another back to the early "Mystery Religions" of Egypt and Babylon and quite frankly back to Nimrod. Cooper aired 42 hours of his research in the 1993 & 1994. It is very well documented. It is no suprise he was murdered in 2001 after he predicted a false terrorist attack would happen in the US the summer of 2001 and blamed on the Islamic Terrorists. I am not making this up - this is fact. He was killed in Egar, AZ Nov 5, 2001. Bill Clinton labeled him as the most dangerous radio host in America. He had amassed one of the largest private research libraries of controversial books exposing corruption and the secret societies.
Rich

revelation2012

Postby laney on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:11 pm

rev.2012, that is very intersting. I didn't know about a lot of this.
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby revelation2012 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:21 pm

laney wrote:rev.2012, that is very intersting. I didn't know about a lot of this.

I would also mention that Albert Pike was a Confederate General in the Confederate Army and a controversial one as well he had several atrocities atributed to his command during the war. He was also very infuential in the sepratist movement in the US known as the Knights of the Golden Circle that promoted an agricultural slave empire that encircled the Gulf of Mexico formt he souther US, Mexico and South America. he was reportedly head of the Illuminati in the United State and intenlect and fluent in multiple languages and many ancient languages. I might wonder why a Confederate General has a statue in Washington DC but no cry has ever been made to have it removed. Certainly there are more honorable CS Generals with a more stellar military career than pike that are more deserving. It is in front of the Masonic Temple there.
Rich

revelation2012

Postby DeLila on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:00 am

Wow, what information.........Thanks and now, I am off to check out some of this.
God Bless
DeLila

Postby DeLila on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:04 am

Ok, I have been listening to Mr. Cooper and I am so confused. I hope someone can help me. So much of this "ancient mystery religion" sounds like the Bible. Where did they get their information? It bothers me that Mr. Cooper only believes what Jesus said and throws out the rest of the Bible and does not believe it all to be true or correct.

Can someone please shed some light on this? I listened to the first two hours and my brain is fried LOL.

The ancient religion and Christianity seem to go hand in hand from what he says and yet, he says they hate us and we are enemies.

and................is this part of the ancient mystery religion? http://www.rosicrucian.org/home.html
DeLila

Postby DeLila on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:28 am

Confused PART 2....I was listening agan to William Cooper and it almost sounds as if he is saying the Bible is not true, but just plagerized the religion of Babylon. I think I am finished listening to this. He, in his own heart, does not believe the Bible so I am not sure I need to be listening. Any thoughts?
DeLila

Postby Mttw633 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:40 am

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... -the-crack

Doug Salewsky and Eileen Heider look at a 200-yard long crack in the earth Tuesday on Birch Creek Road in Menominee County. The crack is 2 to 3 feet wide in some places. The trees in back are tipping about 30 degrees and the earth around the crack has rose about 5 feet with other little fissures spreading out from center.

Emergency management director's last name? WORMWOOD!!!!!! READ THE ARTICLE.
Mttw633

Postby drdos on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:59 am

hmmmmmm.
"The ecological catastrophe that is threatening the Danube River — one of Europe's main waterways — has left a trail of shattered lives."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101006/ap_ ... udge_flood
drdos

Postby Mttw633 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:47 pm

What about bush sr and bush jr both buying massive amounts of acreage in the high elevations abundant with water in Paraguay?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/oc ... omphillips

and the moonies have bought even more:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/970712.stm

Revelation 6:15-16
15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"
Mttw633

Postby Mttw633 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:54 pm

caves
G4693
σπήλαιον
spēlaion
spay'-lah-yon
Neuter of a presumed derivation of σπέος speos (a grotto); a cavern; by implication a hiding place or resort: - cave, den.

also reminds me of the NEW WORLD Airport in DENVER (high elevation again!) in which it took 17 years to build and 6 billion dollars. (hint: DEEP UNDERGROUND BASES)
Mttw633

Postby Mttw633 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:47 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... Earth.html

The giant rock, which is 20ft (6m) wide, will come its closest shortly before midday, though astronomers are not sure what its exact path will be.

But experts, who named the asteroid 2010 TD54, said that despite passing very close to the planet it would not enter the atmosphere, and that even if it did it would burn up before reaching the ground.

This summer we were outside by the fire in eastern WA, and we saw two fireballs float past us, it kind've was surreal.
Mttw633

Postby Lightseeker on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 am

Lightseeker

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:18 am

hmmm....watched the video and went to blueletterbible and put in "Wormwood." Here's what came up:

http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/t ... wood&t=KJV

The other scriptures that refer to wormwood do give it depth and meaning, but Revelation 8: 11 is different. It's different because of Revelation 8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

then, here's Rev. 8: 11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

For me, I don't think the video has it right. Alot of good points in the video, but they cherry picked Revelation 8 to work with the overall ideology they were trying to represent. JMHO.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Next

Return to SIGNS