Hi! and a question...

....introduce youself grab a java and sit awhile

Hi! and a question...

Postby inhopeofglory on Mon May 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Hi All,

I've been looking for a good message board where I can discuss eschatology for a while now, so I was very pleased to find this one. :grin: Not that I have anything against my pre-trib believing brethren, but it is nice to see a board where pre-trib isn't the predominant viewpoint.

By the way, if I want to ask a question and would like answers from both post-trib and pre-wrath viewpoints, which forum should I use?

Thanks!

Regards, inhopeofglory
Unless otherwise noted, all my Bible quotations are from the NKJV.
inhopeofglory

Re: Hi! and a question...

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon May 03, 2010 4:13 pm

inhopeofglory wrote:Hi All,

I've been looking for a good message board where I can discuss eschatology for a while now, so I was very pleased to find this one. :grin: Not that I have anything against my pre-trib believing brethren, but it is nice to see a board where pre-trib isn't the predominant viewpoint.

:wavewelcome: inhopeofglory! So happy to have you with us!

By the way, if I want to ask a question and would like answers from both post-trib and pre-wrath viewpoints, which forum should I use?

Might try Prophecy Questions/Answers to start. The Prophecy Debate forum might work as well, depending on the nature of your question.

Looking forward to your participation on the board! Again, welcome!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby JayCee on Mon May 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Hello inhopeofglory

:welcome:

In answer to your question try the Prophecy Debate forum, but don't fret if you choose the wrong one as one of the Moderators will move it to an appropriate one for you.
JayCee

Postby JohnE on Mon May 03, 2010 4:25 pm

WELCOME inhopeofglory!!
Congratulations on finding FP. I don't post much, and you probably won't hear much more from me, but I read, learn, and pray while visiting here at some point nearly everyday! (plus I check the wall cam daily, expecting everyday to see two witnesses!!)
This forum is a real blessing for me. I don't think anybody has all the answers quite yet, but it is absolutely amazing (and faith strengthening) to see the potential for fullfilling prophecy in the everyday news today.
I'm sure you will enjoy exchanging scripture here, all debate, well most, is done in love, and all in yearning for Christ's return.
Looking forward to hearing from you. John
JohnE

Postby Jericho on Mon May 03, 2010 7:00 pm

There are specific boards for pre-trib, pre-wrath, and post-trib that are protected from opposing arguments. Then there are boards like Prophecy Debate & Prophecy Question/Answers that are free for all.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby proparent on Mon May 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Hi Inhopeofglory! Glad you're here, and I'll be seeing you around the board!

:blessyou: :hugs: :wavewelcome:

Love, in Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby inhopeofglory on Mon May 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've posted in the Q&A forum, as I'm not desiring a debate. It's not in one of the single-viewpoint-only forums because a) hardly anyone seems to use the post-trib one, and b) I'd like insight from more than one camp. :grin:
Unless otherwise noted, all my Bible quotations are from the NKJV.
inhopeofglory

Postby AndCanItBe on Tue May 04, 2010 6:47 pm

That was a good choice of forums for your question. Welcome to the board, Inhopeforglory!
AndCanItBe

Return to Dew Drop Inn