The Priestly Garments and Vessels

News about the Temple Mount and/or rebuilding the Jewish Temple.

The Priestly Garments and Vessels

Postby made4eternity on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:31 am

All things considered, I thought you might find these two short little youtubes of interest.

The first shows the fittings for the priestly garments, the second reveals the various vessels created for sacrifice. It looks like everything is ready to go.

Dear friends, we shall know soon enough, is the "good doctor" the one, or do we look for another?

The suspense builds. Even so, come Lord Jesus!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbbpO8bs-5E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH1FJeh6v7U&NR=1
made4eternity

Re: The Priestly Garments and Vessels

Postby plalgum on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:42 am

Quick question?
Are the preists supposed to come from the tribe of Levi,as God commanded.
Are these preists Levites?
Are the the Levites one of the lost tribes?
Have they been found?

The way i see it,is that the Lost tribes must return to Israel before the temple can get up and running. :2cents:
plalgum

Postby made4eternity on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:17 am

Plalgum, I don't know the answer to that question, sorry :dunno:
made4eternity

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:23 am

Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby plalgum on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:24 am

I enjoyed watching the links,but as i looked at the Rabbis being fitted out with the robes,i thought are you levites?
plalgum

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:45 am

plalgum wrote:I enjoyed watching the links,but as i looked at the Rabbis being fitted out with the robes,i thought are you levites?

(IsraelNN.com) As the Jewish People continue their national return to their ancestral homeland, tailors at the Temple Institute in Jerusalem's Old City began taking measurements of Kohanim (the priestly tribe designated to run the Temple services) earlier this month in anticipation of an even bigger event -- the dedication of the Third Temple.

Exodus 6:16 These are the names of the sons of Levi according to their generations: Gershon and Kohath and Merari; and the length of Levi's life was one hundred and thirty-seven years.

Num 4:1 Then the LORD spoke to Moses and to Aaron, saying,
Num 4:2 "Take a census of the descendants of Kohath from among the sons of Levi, by their families, by their fathers' households,
Num 4:3 from thirty years and upward, even to fifty years old, all who enter the service to do the work in the tent of meeting.
Num 4:4 "This is the work of the descendants of Kohath in the tent of meeting, concerning the most holy things.

The information about his descendants is more detailed, since the Kohathites were among the most important levitical clans.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... 11348.html
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby plalgum on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:09 pm

Manythanks Abiding,
How on earth did they manage to preserve this line through 2000 years of persecution?
plalgum

Postby jgilberAZ on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 pm

These are all put together by the Temple Institute. We, Christians, get all excited about the Temple Institute and its activities.

The Temple Institute, From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was founded and is headed by Rabbi Yisrael Ariel. Its most recent Director General was Yehuda Glick, and the International Department is headed by Chaim Richman.
emphasis mine

Let's look at Rabbi Yehuda Glick's recent comments:

Adnan Oktar and Rabbi Yehuda Glick From the Temple Institute

RABBI YEHUDAH GLICK: Good evening Mr. Oktar. Good evening Ali. Good evening all the people watching us today all around the world. It is really a very special honour. As I said my name is Rabbi Yehudah Glick. I’m from Jerusalem. I’m the former director of the Temple Institute of Jerusalem. And I’m presently the chairman of the Organisation for Human Rights on the Temple Mount and the chairman of the Foundation, of the Temple Mount Foundation in Jerusalem.

And this is what our organization is trying to do; to promote freedom of spiritual religious prayer and religious practice on the Temple Mount.

And what we are trying to say… And the Temple Institute of course is trying to prepare the actual building of the House of Prayer for all nations. But the concept of what I am trying to do and the purpose of my meeting with Mr. Oktar and the foundation, the beautiful foundation and the beautiful people that are running the foundation, is trying to do together, is to unite together, because our goal is to announce to the world God is One, His Royalty is One, His Name is One. Or as you say it in the Qur’an “Allahu ahadun (He is Allah, the One and Only), Allahu alssamadu (Allah, the Eternal, Absolute), Lam yalid walam yooladu (He has not given birth and was not born)”. (Surat Al-Ikhlas) God is One, God is Eternal and this is in our dream is to announce it, unite it and announce it to the world.

Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi (In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful). Alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena (Praise be to Allah, the Lord of all the worlds), Alrrahmani alrraheemi (the All-Merciful, the Most Merciful), Maliki yawmi alddeeni (Master of the Day of Judgment). Iyyaka naAAbudu wa-iyyaka nastaAAeenu (You alone we worship, You alone we ask for help). Ihdina alssirata almustaqeema (Guide us on the Straight Path), Sirata allatheena anAAamta AAalayhim ghayri almaghdoobi AAalayhim wala alddalleena (the path of those whom You have blessed, not of those with anger on them, nor of the misguided). (Surat Al-Fatiha)

La ilahe illa Allah (There is no god only Allah).

- Jeff
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Postby Just_Betsy on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Do a search here on the forums...there's a thread somewhere that talks about how the DNA of the Kohanim (priestly tribe) has been identified, and the new priests have been undergoing training because they are now known to be of that tribe by DNA testing.
Betsy

Persecution is coming. Of COURSE it is. The only question is, will we remember that it is a privilege to bear His reproach? Will we count it all joy that we are counted worthy to suffer with Him? Will we love? Or will we get belligerent and hateful toward our enemies, in defiance of our Lord's command and example?
Just_Betsy

Postby jgilberAZ on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:41 am

It's interesting to me that no one seems to care that a Rabbi who was associated with the Temple Institute, and other 'prominent?' Rabbis, are snuggling up to Adnan Oktar (a leading proponent of the Turkish Islamic Union). I've posted this on two different threads, and it seems to get little interest.

Talk about flying under the radar ... and, on a site that is supposed to be watching world events for prophetic significance.

Odd. Perhaps too much Solana-myopia?

http://www.theislamicunion.com/

http://www.theislamicunion.com/9.html

When the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) returns, he will rule by the Qur'an. He will free Christians from their myths and invite them to live by the Qur'an's values. This way, Islam and Christianity will unite into one faith, and the world will enter a new golden era in which peace, happiness, security, contentment, and prosperity rule.

- Jeff
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Postby eschologizer on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:14 pm

I am not familar with all of the ins and outs of muslim/Assyrian antichrist theory but here are my initial thoughts.

I am very wary of basing my own eschatological views on that of the end times expectations of another religion, even if their expectations/aspirations are in some ways similar to Christian eschatology in some way (for example, their expected hero being our antichrist, etc.)

If Islam is so important to end times and Antichrist I don't understand why the religion is itself not even mentioned in Daniel. The Antichrist's religion is himself. (Daniel 11:36-40) and Satan (Revelation 13). It is my understanding that Muslims can't worship a man.

As far as Solana myopia, everyone is guilty of using current events to support their own theory. Not just Solana/EU watchers.
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

http://www.euprophecynews.com/
eschologizer

Return to Temple Watch