3- 4 Tilapia fillet's halved (gives you 6-8 portions)
1 large can of diced plum tomatoes, drained, set aside juice
rind of lemon
garlic (1 tspn)
basil, oregano, sea salt and groud pepper to taste
glass baking dish
1. pour 1-2 tblspn e.v.o.o. into large glass baking dish, and spread around
2. line dish with fillets
3. turn fillets over in olive oil
4. mix can of tomatoes, olives, garlic, spices & lemon rind
5. pour mixture over fish evenly
6. pour a bit of the reserved tomato juice in for moisture
7. cover with tinfoil tightly.
8. Pop into a 375 oven for about 15 minutes depending upon your oven, check after 12min. fillets should be white and flake easily.
9. Serve with Basmati rice, polenta, couscous made with vegetable stock, or broiled sweet potatoes, or some pasta tossed in butter/marj or olive oil and a nice greek salad.
Hope you like it.