Pleasure to meet you all

....introduce youself grab a java and sit awhile

Pleasure to meet you all

Postby Always_Loved on Mon May 19, 2008 7:58 pm

Hey hey! Just thought I'd introduce myself seeing as I'll probably be doing alot of posts now that I've actually decided to register ^^ well obviously I'm Always_Loved, and I am indeed always loved. I have been a Christian since I was five, but I only really really started taking it seriously about a year or two ago, when I reaccepted Christ. My life goal is to write the japanese comics known as Manga only with religious backgrounds, in the hopes of penetrating that wall of *ahem* "questionable stuff", seeing as there are hardly any Christian based Manga out there these days. But for now, I do more of my witnessing and such by talking online. It's very difficult, but I think I'm doing a little at least. Apparently alot of religious people find encouragement in what I do, although I really wish I could do more for the Athiests, but who knows, maybe I am, in an indirect way. haha, I try to stay positive and turn all my bad experiences into learning experiences(and of course, the good ones too). I have lately gotten very into biblical prophecy, because the idea that Jesus could seriously come back while I'm alive is sooo neat! I was always wondering why I could never find sites for discussion on this sort of thing(why? well, I like to get different perspectives from people), then boom, my mom told me about this site(and she has no clue how much of a blessing that was for me). So yeah, nice to meet you all ^^ I'd really like to get to know everyone a little, and get the answers I've been looking for. I hope to be able to learn some things from our discussions, and to also be able to make some new friends!
"The love of one person overwhelms the hatred of thousands. Surely the love of God overwhelms the hatred of all humanity and Hell combined! Therefore, the hatred of others cannot, will not get me down!"
Always_Loved

Postby nonymouse on Mon May 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Glad you found FP, Always_Loved.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Mon May 19, 2008 9:44 pm

:welcome: Always Loved!
Salty Skipper

Postby JayCee on Tue May 20, 2008 12:49 am

Hello Always Loved, and :welcome: Hope we get to know you too!
JayCee

Postby BeTheMoon on Wed May 21, 2008 1:15 am

BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby BeTheMoon on Wed May 21, 2008 1:16 am

BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby BeTheMoon on Wed May 21, 2008 1:17 am

BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby AndCanItBe on Wed May 21, 2008 5:32 am

Welcome to the board, Always_Loved!