I am new here.

....introduce youself grab a java and sit awhile

I am new here.

Postby SueAnn on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:38 pm

Hello. I am new in posting, but I have been reading as a "guest" for several days.

I found this forum as a result of hanging out in ProphecyNewsWatch. Someone posted a link to your website and I decided to check you out. I am glad I did as I have learned quite a bit here.

I am in Pennsylvania, in a town that boasts many churches, but Born Again Christians are hard to come by.

I would like to commend and thank Herb's family for continuing this website after he received his "promotion" (I love that concept and terminology).

I hope you all have a beautiful day.

This is my favorite emoticon :onlyjesus:

Sue Ann
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:44 pm

Hi SueAnn,

I posted a welcome to you in the News forum before I saw this one. I'm so happy that you've joined our discussion board. You'll find wonderfully informed members who are very knowledgeable in God's Word as well as world events and how they may pertain to prophecy.

I hope you'll enjoy the fellowship here!

:grin:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby mark s on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:59 pm

Hi SueAnn!

:welcome:

I'm glad you found us!
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby nonymouse on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:54 pm

Ditto to the above welcomes, SueAnn.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Lookfortruth on Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:15 am

:wavewelcome: SueAnn!!!!
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby kaylaburick on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:43 am

:typing:

This is my favorite Emoticon!!
Titus 2:11-15

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self‑controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope–the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good. These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you.
kaylaburick

Return to Dew Drop Inn