God

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:47 pm

Lord,

I praise You that You are in control of all things. Thank You for caring about us Yeshua!
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby ChurchGirl on Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:57 pm

Dear Father God,
I just wanted to write you a little note today to thank you for the deer you provided our family. You knew that we had no more money for meat Lord and answered our prayers with abundance we don't deserve. Now I can buy more milk and eggs and butter and cheese and things that the kids need like fruit and veggies! Thank you Lord!! I also wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the new enrollment starting in my childcare Tuesday. I thank you for providing this extra income just in the nick of time....as always. We have faith you will bring the kids you want here in your time Lord and I pray I will remain patient. Thank you for the amazing legal team you have provided us. We have faith that you will continue to meet us financially through this time. Lord, thank you for the past week with our 12 year old. Even though she is on restriction, we are meeting each other in the middle and she is finally starting to grasp the nature of what's happening with the lawsuit and our business. Lord, thank you so much for your ever mighty presence, Lord, and making us feel it this week. You spoil us. I know that we shouldn't rely on our feelings, because you are always there. But, it is days like this that I feel like a school girl madly head over heels in love, cept with you it really is forever.
I know I am your princess Lord. Thank you so very very much for making me feel it this week.
Come Pray with Us @
Unequally Yoked Spouses Club
http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=23327
Praise the Lord, my husband accepted Jesus on November 18, 2006! Happy Anniversary!!
ChurchGirl

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:19 pm

Lord,

You are mighty and powerful! Thank You for loving me! Thank You for watching over our small group of belivers at work. We are all so very happy about Clayton's heart cath results!!! We love You!! Amen
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby dominicw on Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:33 pm

Blessed are You, LORD; thank You for Your grace. Thank You for giving a job to my brother and providing for our family. Thank You for watching over him, please guide him and make him come to You.

Thank You for the good moments in these past days.
Psa 130:3-5

אם עונות תשמר יה אדני מי יעמד׃
כי עמך הסליחה למען תורא׃
קויתי יהוה קותה נפשי ולדברו הוחלתי׃
dominicw

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:23 am

It is good to give thanks to the LORD And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning And Your faithfulness by night....... Psalm 92:1-2

:bowing:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Previous

Return to Praise Corner