All Must covert to Muslims, or die

News about humankind's turning from God.

All Must covert to Muslims, or die

Postby Lookfortruth on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:28 am

It's here! It is becoming clear to me now, that the apostacy just might be the conversion by force, or by choice to Islam. My daughter has converted, and my heart aches. I have tried and tried to bring her back to the true faith, but you can only push so far. What they call "peaceful" faith is what attracts them. Their so called family in Allah convinces them that this is a peaceful religion, and they say that Chrisianity is so much more violent. They feel warm and fuzzy in such structure and "Love" in this family IN AMERICA so they can't see their "family" overseas coming to harm them in their Bloody massacures! to make matters worst, My daughter married a man from Yemen. I see this first hand folks. :cry:

Back to my original thought, this is swarming over the whole earth, and they are gaining strong holds and Principalities. Aren't they going into the unwalled cities and destryoying leaders and overtaking control with Chaos. Haven't we now become unwalled in this current administration? We see it all over the news in all forms. We have people in power who seem to be helping people enter our unsecured borders, and giving them resources! Don't those who follow this "false" reigion and a "False" Prophet more likely to gladly take the mark of the beast, whatever that may be. So much to look at in these perilous days. To overtake Rome, they take what they believe to be the control center of Christianity. Within those walls, hidden, are mass ancient writing and relics.

I choose Christ, and will die for him. Time to get ready for a wild ride :armor:
Candy
Lookfortruth

Re: All Must covert to Muslims, or die

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:37 am

What a stirring post. Many thought provoking comments here. Thanks for the post!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby shorttribber on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:28 am

we can only pray and hope that, as Christians, we will all be ready for whatever is coming soon.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby Lookfortruth on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Thank you Godstudent. More will be revealed in those days :shock:
Shorttribber, You are correct, we all need to pray That we will be ready (hearing his voice), watching the seasons, and see the signs :angel:
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby mightymac on Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Oh Candy,
I pray that the One True God, our Lord and Savior, Jesus, will bring her back to you. He leaves the many who are safe, to find the few, who are lost. I hope they do not have children before He brings her back.
I understand your deep deep pain. hold on a little longer. Every day. Jesus is enough for you, and His Will will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Hold on, and don't stop praying. The Truth will find her.

:armor:
Carolyn

'Was listening to some beautiful Christmas music - so lovely that it brought tears to my eyes. So I asked my youngest daughter, 16, who was doing homework, "I wonder what all the angels in heaven sound like when they are singing Glory to God?"
Without hesitation, she simply replied, "Warm."
mightymac

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:12 pm

Amen, mightymac! Those are beautiful, encouraging words.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Lookfortruth on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:30 pm

I too, am encouraged by that. My trust in Jesus calms my spirit, but like riding a roller coaster, there are times you anticipate that deep plunge and sharp turns. Thanks for that beautiful prayer!
Candy
Lookfortruth

Return to Apostasy Watch