Pope Francis Supposedly Claimed Virgin Mary Is Second Trinit

News about humankind's turning from God.

Pope Francis Supposedly Claimed Virgin Mary Is Second Trinit

Postby Keeping Alert on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:58 am

Pope Francis, with his open-mindedness and more humanist approach to Catholicism reportedly promoted that the Virgin Mary should be at the second Holy Trinity, even putting her at Godhead level.

Pope Francis recently attended the morning mass for the Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows on Sept. 15 at Casa Santa Marta. He preached on how the Virgin Mary "learned, obeyed and suffered at the foot of the cross," according to the Vatican Radio.

The Pope further added that Mary is the "anointed Mother." Pope Francis said the Virgin Mary is one with the church. Without her Jesus Christ would not have been born and introduced into Christian lives. Without the Virgin Mary there would be no Mother Church.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/566513/2 ... Bm6UssayK0

Not sure what the author means by second trinity and third trinity though...
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert

Re: Pope Francis Supposedly Claimed Virgin Mary Is Second Trinit

Postby Exit40 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:04 am

Mary is the most mentioned woman's name in the koran too,has a whole chapter dedicated to her.

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Return to Apostasy Watch