Muslims in church dedicated to Martin Luther

News about humankind's turning from God.

Muslims in church dedicated to Martin Luther

Postby LONGINGFORHOMESWIFE on Mon May 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Several are the important lessons learned from last year’s “Brave German Woman” incident.

Context: On November 10, 2013, a Muslim imam was invited to give the Islamic call to prayer inside the Memorial Church of the Reformation in the city of Speyer, Germany—a church dedicated to honoring Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation.

“When the brave German woman, whose real name is Heidi Mund, heard about the event, she prayed,” reports CBN News. Not sure what she would do upon arrival, she grabbed her German flag emblazoned with the words “Jesus Christ is Lord” and headed for the concert:

“Until the imam started with his shouting [“Allahu Akbar!”], I did not really know what to do. I was just prepared for what God wants me to do,” she told CBN News.

Then the Muslim call to prayer began, and Heidi said she felt something rising up inside her.

“I would call it a holy anger,” she recounted. “And then I rose with my flag and I was calling and proclaiming that Jesus Christ is Lord over Germany”…

And she repeated the words of Martin Luther in 1521 after he refused to recant his faith in scripture alone: “Here I stand. I can do no other” and “Save the church of Martin LutherGerman church likely had in mind.

......................(Edited for Copyright.please see Here.).........................
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
LONGINGFORHOMESWIFE

Re: Muslims in church dedicated to Martin Luther

Postby LONGINGFORHOMESWIFE on Mon May 12, 2014 8:26 pm

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
LONGINGFORHOMESWIFE

Re: Muslims in church dedicated to Martin Luther

Postby Exit40 on Tue May 13, 2014 6:30 am

Excellent post , Sister.

This speaks volumes about how far Western European nations have plummeted into a cesspool of moral relativism, where even in prominent churches Christian truths are attacked, and those who take a stand are ostracized for being “intolerant”; it speaks of the naivety and nihilism that predominate in the West; of the effects of years of brainwashing and indoctrination in the name of “multiculturalism,” crippling the ability to think rationally; of how political correctness has censored not only words but the ability for people to connect-the-dots in the quiet of their own minds.

And in the US, many attempt to be more 'continental', read that like the Europeans, and fall into the same trap. How upper crust of them. Reminds me of the Nicolaitans, Rev 2:6, 15, whose doctrine the Lord hates.

Sadly it takes an event like the boko haram kidnapping of nearly 300 girls to create a bit of outrage in the West, regarding the violent nature of islam and it's goals of global domination. We shall see what will happen with that, whether feigned or real. I suspect the outcome will favor islam, once again.

God Bless You

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Return to Apostasy Watch