The magic wand

News about humankind's turning from God.

The magic wand

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:56 am

I was attending to the Assembly of God church for a time. (I don't go there anymore)....my mission was to help people understand the Word of God. There is too many people deceived by the Doctrines of men...good grief! The pastors there are waving their magic wands and the people are believing all this hocus pocus garbage! For example, one woman claimed God gave her a silver fill-in on her teeth which I believe it's witchcraft....God would grow your teeth instead....but many of so called healing in the church is so demonic! I am so upset watching the people believe this garbage. I tried rescuing some people out of that church....it's very similiar to the Todd Bentley's beliefs......anyway, the pastor told me(since I have a rare eye disease) that I was not saved because I didn't have faith enough to believe God would heal me....how cruel is that? Also, the speaking of tongues were never interpreted there.....this church creeps me out.....I can see the demons in these people....have anyone seen stuff like that going on?
I tried teaching some people about the difference between magic and the true healings... they twist all the scriptures to justify their behavior....it is sad....
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Re: The magic wand

Postby Just_Betsy on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:32 am

I am convinced that much of what calls itself Christianity today is demonic. And I have a friend who was saved out of many years in the occult, who says the same thing. There is a great deal of demonic thinking and action in the "church" today. May God help His people!
Betsy

Persecution is coming. Of COURSE it is. The only question is, will we remember that it is a privilege to bear His reproach? Will we count it all joy that we are counted worthy to suffer with Him? Will we love? Or will we get belligerent and hateful toward our enemies, in defiance of our Lord's command and example?
Just_Betsy

Postby Shelby on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:45 am

That was cruel of them, WOODHENOT. With their type line-of-thinking, I suppose they would have told Jesus that if he had enough faith he should have been able to pray and not have to endure the cross.
The Spirit and the bride say, Come! And let him who hears say, Come! Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.
Rev. 22:17
Shelby

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:51 am

ShelbyGump wrote:That was cruel of them, WOODHENOT. With their type line-of-thinking, I suppose they would have told Jesus that if he had enough faith he should have been able to pray and not have to endure the cross.

That's exactly what I said to the pastor, but he said, "Jesus didn't have a sickness or disease, therefore, I have an eye disease and I am not saved til my eyes are healed....such an insult....wow!
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Postby Shelby on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:41 pm

WOODHENOT3 wrote:That's exactly what I said to the pastor, but he said, "Jesus didn't have a sickness or disease, therefore, I have an eye disease and I am not saved til my eyes are healed....such an insult....wow!

How rude and so not true! Come quickly, Lord Jesus.
The Spirit and the bride say, Come! And let him who hears say, Come! Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.
Shelby

Postby mightymac on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:26 pm

With that sort of thinking I guess Paul wasn't save either then since God never took away the "thorn in his side" that he prayed about and asked to have removed. (someone told me it was physical and another person told me it was another person who was annoying but I either way, God has his reasons for healing or not healing and it always has our best interest in mind even if we can't see it at the time.) And of course the lady that paints with her teeth (she used to have a nice show on the radio - I forget her name right now) that was paralyzed as a teenager, she isn't really saved either because she cant use her arms and legs? Funny it sounds like God uses the "lame" more than the healthy sometimes! Keeps us humble. Sound more like that pastor has a worse eye disease. the one with scales on them. I hope he realizes what he said before it is too late. Pray you can forgive him - he has shown how little he really knows. We know one day it will come back to him, but like the rest of us, we have all said amazingly stupid and hurtful things to others, and we can only pray that it doesn't come back on us out of the Grace of God.
Carolyn

'Was listening to some beautiful Christmas music - so lovely that it brought tears to my eyes. So I asked my youngest daughter, 16, who was doing homework, "I wonder what all the angels in heaven sound like when they are singing Glory to God?"
Without hesitation, she simply replied, "Warm."
mightymac

Postby Shelby on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:27 pm

:a3: to ALL of that mightymac.
Shelby

Postby Just_Betsy on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:06 pm

mightymac wrote: And of course the lady that paints with her teeth (she used to have a nice show on the radio - I forget her name right now) that was paralyzed as a teenager, she isn't really saved either because she cant use her arms and legs? Funny it sounds like God uses the "lame" more than the healthy sometimes!

Her name is Joni Earickson Tada, and I just saw her interviewed on the Case for the Creator video. Or one of those "Case for..." videos. Anyway, her testimony and her love for the Lord just put those "health and wealth" types to shame. Give me her love for the Lord rather than the others' love for money any day!
Betsy

Persecution is coming. Of COURSE it is. The only question is, will we remember that it is a privilege to bear His reproach? Will we count it all joy that we are counted worthy to suffer with Him? Will we love? Or will we get belligerent and hateful toward our enemies, in defiance of our Lord's command and example?
Just_Betsy

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Many pastors has bothered me with the "faith talk", the sad part is, I was suppose to be totally blind 12 years ago, never happened and my 2 sisters went blind already. I still can see well, that is a true miracle that I am not even blind and I still get mocked, because I do have the eye disease. My doctor from Boston is in amazement and I shared with him that I've been walking with the Lord. Seem to me, that more unsaved people are amazed by the little miracle of my eyesight than the arrogant pastors. I shared with the pastors over and over again scriptures about healing etc....they just don't get it, too caught up with their denomination.

Blessings, Woody
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Return to Apostasy Watch