Catch and Snatch

News about humankind's turning from God.

Catch and Snatch

Postby deafwood on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:48 am

This prophetic article was recently brought to my attention in the light of the recent deaths of several celebrities...

A Dream I Had Called "Catch and Snatch"

I had this dream two years ago and it is literally being played out on the streets of LA today. If this dream is correct, which I believe it is, in all of Michael Jackson's brokenness and weakness—Jesus snatched him into eternity. And this scene will be played out more and more. The Lion of Judah is truly on the prowl for souls.

Here is the dream called "Catch and Snatch" which I had two years ago:

I had a dream that was the clearest dream; I felt like I was there. I felt the weight of it because there is a cry likened to the day of Exodus 11:6 getting ready to be heard in the land, but Joy will be heard throughout the halls of Heaven: "Then there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as was not like it before, nor shall be like it again."

In the dream I was walking down the streets of California—specifically Hollywood, Hollywood Hills, Brentwood, LA and Malibu. I was calling out Hosea 6:1. It was a call: "Come, let us return unto the Lord...Come...Come."

And I started prophesying Hosea 2:14-16 as I was walking in the streets: "There, behold, I will allure her. Will bring her into the wilderness and speak comfort to her. I will give her her vineyards from there and the Valley of Achor as a door of hope. She shall sing there as in the days of her youth...And it shall be in that day, says the Lord, that you will call Me, 'My Husband' and no longer call Me 'My Master.'"

I saw the Lord as the Lion, prowling the streets of the city of Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Hollywood Hills, Hollywood, LA and Malibu. It was the Lion of Judah. I was very taken with this Lion. He was on a mission. He was on the prowl. It was very clear that He was ONLY passing through and He had no ties to this land. He was so eternally minded and consumed with eternity, and He was prowling the streets and gazing into the windows of peoples' houses. He had one thing on His mind—souls.

I was walking the streets with the Lion of Judah and I could see lights on. I could hear people partying. It was at night. From the street I was looking into peoples' windows because their lights were on, and I could see the inside of their houses and how they had not a thought of God nor of eternity.

The Lion of Judah was looking in the windows also. He turned to me, got right up in my face, eye to eye, and He said, "Be watchful and know what I am doing. Catch and Snatch. Catch and Snatch. I am going to catch them. I am going to chase them down and then I am going to snatch them. I am going to snatch them right into eternity." He said, "Remember this and watch for the signs. Remember to watch for the signs."

He kept saying, "I am going to lure Hollywood into the wilderness by catching the hearts of the 'idols of the land,' and I am going to snatch them into eternity in one breath."

I was so aware that I was walking the streets of LA with "a Lion" and this Lion was talking to me. He kept saying, "I am going to catch them and turn their hearts in one breath and then, in an instant, I am going to snatch them into eternity. They are MINE. They are MINE. It will be unexplainable. It will be untimely. It will be sudden, and the grief that will fill the very heart of LA will cause hearts all over Hollywood, Hollywood Hills, LA, Malibu and Brentwood to begin to 'look up' and to begin to 'seek out eternity' and to begin to 'turn.' THIS is the day of salvation. This will be the day when the harvest will be ripe and ready. THIS WILL BE THE DAY when the harvest fields will be ripe and ready."

He said, "There have been many prophetic words about My heart for Hollywood and revival breaking out, but it will come with a price. It will start with devastation of a nation, that as one by one by one the 'idols of a nation' are snatched into eternity. People will not be able to explain it. It will dominate the news more than any other story and it will happen again and again and again and again.

"Let Him Who Has Ears to Hear, Let Him Hear"

"So, those who have an ear to hear, let them hear and understand, for as each one of these 'idols of the land' are snatched into eternity, though the earth mourn, Heaven rejoices. Truly, I will lead America and the nations of the earth into the wilderness and truly it is in THIS place of mourning that they will look up and call Me 'My Husband.'

"Let him who has ears to hear, let him hear. A joyful shout will be heard throughout the halls of eternity as one by one, the idols of the land will have a change of heart, and in one breath I will snatch them into eternity forever, forever. Truly this is NOT a sad day, but a day of salvation. These days of salvation will cause the earth to mourn because they will be unexplainable. They will be sudden, for I will 'catch' the hearts of the 'idols of the land' and I will 'snatch' them into eternity.

"You will not 'hear' of a turning of the heart; you will not 'hear' with your ears of a turning to Jesus Christ, for I will quickly and suddenly snatch them up. But KNOW this, not ONE of them will be lost into eternal darkness. So, hear Me now—Heaven rejoices in these ones whom I will catch and snatch.

"Let him who has ears to hear, let him hear. I am in love with these I will catch. I am in love with these I will snatch. THEY ARE MINE. I am not scared of darkness. I am drawn to darkness that LIGHT might explode out of darkness. For out of DARKNESS there came a great light. These are whom the earth will mourn, for it will be one after another after another after another, but HEAVEN will rejoice. It will look devastating to the land, but truly Heaven is rejoicing in another soul stepping into eternity.

"Let him who has ears to hear, let him hear the sound of rejoicing in Heaven, for the prodigal son has come home. Though the earth mourn, not ONE of these who I snatch will enter into darkness, not one of them. Be watchful—watch for the signs."

All of a sudden it was like I was walking the streets right in the middle of death. It was like I was in the time of Moses and the first-born son of every family was taken with much grief and wailing arising in the land.

Exodus 11:6, "Then there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as was not like it before, nor shall be like it again."

The Lion of Judah said, "For this is going to happen over and over and over as one by one, I will catch the 'idols of the land' and their children, and I will 'snatch' them into eternity and Heaven will rejoice for these who were lost have eternally been found."

Then I woke up singing this little chorus:

There's a brand new bloom in the desert
There's a brand new color in the sky
There's snow in the middle of spring
Be watchful, the signs of the times.

Julie Meyer
Worship leader, International House of Prayer

Source: http://www.elijahlist.com/
deafwood

Re: Catch and Snatch

Postby plalgum on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:23 pm

:puke:
plalgum

Postby El Gallo on Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Check me, but scripturally every word of this could have come from the mouth of Lucifer, the former Angel of Light. The sight seems to have quite a bit of commerce, and includes new age themes..
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Postby Salty Skipper on Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Elijahlist? That's all I needed to know.
Salty Skipper

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:06 pm

:lol: okaaaaaay
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
extravagantchristian

Postby Alan on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:07 pm

The woman who wrote this is with IHOP which is Mike Bickle's organization.

http://cicministry.org/commentary/issue107.htm
Alan

Postby Salty Skipper on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:23 pm

P. S. Deafwood, please forgive me for sounding harsh. Please be very careful of sites like the elijahlist. Many false prophets. :(
Salty Skipper

Postby sparkly on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 pm

I wouldn't say I'd had a dream about it, but it did occur to me that all these celebrity deaths might serve to get people thinking about where they were going to spend their eternity. Hollywood people used to getting what they want...or poor people thinking the rich have it all. The Lord could use this to His glory. People could look up and be saved.
sparkly

Postby deafwood on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:51 am

El Gallo wrote:
Check me, but scripturally every word of this could have come from the mouth of Lucifer, the former Angel of Light. The sight seems to have quite a bit of commerce, and includes new age themes..

I had the same suspicions too because I found it "hard to believe" that Jesus would be "prowling" like a lion -- the description given here sounded too much like 1 Peter 5:8 where it says:

Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

Salty Skipper wrote:
Deafwood, please forgive me for sounding harsh. Please be very careful of sites like the elijahlist. Many false prophets. :(

No offense taken -- I am learning how to discern the spirits so all of the feedback received here confirmed my suspicions -- thank you!

:blessyou:
deafwood

Postby Waiting4Jesus on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:20 am

Yessssssssss, MANY false prophets on Elijahlist, all right!!!!!!! BEWARE!
"When you pray, rather let your heart be without words than your words without heart."
John Bunyan
Waiting4Jesus

Return to Apostasy Watch