'Obama's Loss of Nerve Aids and Abets Islamofascism'

News about the EU and Mideast.

'Obama's Loss of Nerve Aids and Abets Islamofascism'

Postby Ready1 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:31 am

Op-Ed: 'Obama's Loss of Nerve Aids and Abets Islamofascism against the West'
Norman Podhoretz talks to the writer on the moral and political loss of nerve in the West.

Published: Friday, April 24, 2015 5:24 PM
By Giulio Meotti

Islamic State has released a video of the beheading 30 Ethiopian Christians in Libya. In Turkey, the Islamic authorities attacked Pope Francis for his mention of the “Armenian genocide” (1.5 million Apostolic Christians slaughtered in a planned Jihad a century ago).

The free world stayed silent, as did the International Court in The Hague which decided there are no bases to open an investigation on ISIS.

The White House and the United Nations refused to stand with the Pope in his rare moral stance against genocidal Islamism.

Meanwhile, Israel has been abandoned by the United States, which is forging an alliance with the Islamic Republic.

We decide to talk with Norman Podhoretz, founding father of neoconservatism, recipient of the Medal of Freedom (the America’s highest civilian honor) and famous Jewish intellectual icon who authored twelve historic books.

1. Isis just beheaded Christians in Libya, something we have seen everywhere in the last year. How do you judge the Western silence in the face of this immense tragedy?

Edited. Please see Copyright rule HERE.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/16834#.VTqI85M12No
Last edited by Ready1 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Re: 'Obama's Loss of Nerve Aids and Abets Islamofascism'

Postby Keeping Alert on Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:37 pm

The jigsaw pieces are really beginning to fall into place... never ever has Israel faced an existential threat until now... and I always believe that God did not bring Israel back into existence to be destroyed again... so time is really short my friends
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert

Postby 1whowaits on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:00 pm

Threats have always existed against Israel but now as the threat of nuclear war in the ME materializes, Israel stands alone among the nations that would divide and destroy her. Iran could launch missiles from Syria to which Israel would respond with nuclear force, fulfilling Isa 17 and the destruction of Damascus. The EU, UN, US and Russia could then force a peace to end nuclear exchanges in the ME and to appease the Islamists, they then divide Israel, fulfilling Zech 1. The fall of the West could then open the door for the fulfillment of Ezek 38-39, and Gog-magog.

Events could spiral out of control very quickly, but then the One who has foretold what is to come will demonstrate that He had never lost control.
1whowaits

Postby Jericho on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:16 pm

1whowaits wrote:Threats have always existed against Israel but now as the threat of nuclear war in the ME materializes, Israel stands alone among the nations that would divide and destroy her. Iran could launch missiles from Syria to which Israel would respond with nuclear force, fulfilling Isa 17 and the destruction of Damascus. The EU, UN, US and Russia could then force a peace to end nuclear exchanges in the ME and to appease the Islamists, they then divide Israel, fulfilling Zech 1. The fall of the West could then open the door for the fulfillment of Ezek 38-39, and Gog-magog.

Events could spiral out of control very quickly, but then the One who has foretold what is to come will demonstrate that He had never lost control.

That is a plausible scenario. I definitely think we've moved into a new phase. Israel is becoming more isolated, antisemitism is on the rise, and for the first time in her history her enemies are on the verge of acquiring nuclear weapons. Something has got to give soon.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby 1whowaits on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Jericho, it does appear that we have entered a new phase, you can see it in our leaders, they appear to be confused, and afraid. Because of a vacuum in leadership, worldwide economic weakness, the desire of the Islamists to rule and conquer all, the events of the ME will shake to world.
1whowaits

Postby kirthril on Wed May 27, 2015 9:08 am

There wont be a nuclear exchange between Israel and Iran. Israel isn't large enough to survive such a thing, Iran would not risk a missile malfunctioning and hitting/irradiating Jerusalem, and Muslims want all of Israel, not possible of the land is irradiated. Chemical weapons on the other hand I would not rule out and is what I think might happen. Iran's true target is Arabia, Isaiah 21 spells it out. Iran will be riled into war, then destruction comes to the cities of Arabia. Remember Ezekiel 38/39, there is no nuclear exchange, it is a massive ground war when Iran/Turkey finally march on Israel.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Return to EU Beast/Mid-East Watch