New Obama Get Out And Vote Ad WOW

General discussion of candidates' campaign issues

New Obama Get Out And Vote Ad WOW

Postby drdos on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:00 am

The depravity of the radical left just sickens me to no end.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/voting- ... d-to-date/
drdos
 
Posts: 3906
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Re: New Obama Get Out And Vote Ad WOW

Postby laney on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:35 pm

:doh:
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney
 
Posts: 3364
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:43 pm

Re: New Obama Get Out And Vote Ad WOW

Postby daffodyllady on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:34 pm

Disgusting.

Isn't Obama a DAD? How would he feel about his little girls watching that?

Oh yes, :doh: Obama would want them to have the right to an abortion without his knowledge or consent.
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady
 
Posts: 4237
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:19 am

Re: New Obama Get Out And Vote Ad WOW

Postby HighBeams on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:51 pm

I thought this was a disgusting ad. It speaks to the lowest common denominator in our society. As far as Obama wanting his daughters to be able to get an abortion without his consent, I'm not convinced that he'd favor such a decision if he didn't know about it--more because he's a controller and not because of his views of babies. I just remember Obama's double-speak in this March, 2008 speech. He was asked about stopping abortions, and this is how he started his answer:

"This is a very difficult issue, and I understand sort of the passions on both sides of the issue," he said. "I have two precious daughters — they are miracles." (emphasis added)

But then, about keeping options open for women, and again using his daughters as subjects, he said:

"Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old," he said. "I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at age 16, so it doesn't make sense to not give them information."

He evidently does not wish to teach his daughters about consequences for wrong choices. Not everything can be painlessly made to go away, no matter how he fixes it. Then to top it off with calling a baby a "punishment". :roll:
Cindy

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. Isaiah 43:2 (New American Standard Bible)
HighBeams
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:33 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: New Obama Get Out And Vote Ad WOW

Postby daffodyllady on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:10 am

Well.. Obama must not realize that you can't avoid STD's by using birth control, nor can you fix some of those diseases. Getting an STD IS a punishment. One that humans often cannot avoid.
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady
 
Posts: 4237
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:19 am

Re: New Obama Get Out And Vote Ad WOW

Postby Jericho on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:39 am

HighBeams wrote:"This is a very difficult issue, and I understand sort of the passions on both sides of the issue," he said. "I have two precious daughters — they are miracles." (emphasis added)

But then, about keeping options open for women, and again using his daughters as subjects, he said:

"Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old," he said. "I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at age 16, so it doesn't make sense to not give them information."


There's nothing difficult about it, right is right and wrong is wrong. The vast majority of abortions is about women not taking responsibility for there actions. They would rather punish there unborn baby instead.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
User avatar
Jericho
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Tx

Re: New Obama Get Out And Vote Ad WOW

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:23 pm

When you have daughters, there is always the fear that one of them will come home and tell you they are pregnant. And when you have sons, there is always the fear that one of them will come home and tell you they got a girl pregnant. You can only do the best you can do and trust the values you've instilled will be theirs as well.

It does seem that the Obama's are trying their best to instill good values with their daughters.

Under a strict parenting regime, she and younger sister Sasha, 11, are also forbidden from using Facebook until they are 17 and banned from watching TV or using their computers during the week except to do homework

Sasha has also been told she will have to wait another year before her mother even thinks about giving her a mobile.


I heard the president say on a talk show yesterday that Facebook was one of his fears for his daughters as well as what kind of boys they would meet up with who would treat them well.

more
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 28698
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: New Obama Get Out And Vote Ad WOW

Postby drdos on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Abiding in His Word wrote:When you have daughters, there is always the fear that one of them will come home and tell you they are pregnant. And when you have sons, there is always the fear that one of them will come home and tell you they got a girl pregnant. You can only do the best you can do and trust the values you've instilled will be theirs as well.

It does seem that the Obama's are trying their best to instill good values with their daughters.

Under a strict parenting regime, she and younger sister Sasha, 11, are also forbidden from using Facebook until they are 17 and banned from watching TV or using their computers during the week except to do homework

Sasha has also been told she will have to wait another year before her mother even thinks about giving her a mobile.


I heard the president say on a talk show yesterday that Facebook was one of his fears for his daughters as well as what kind of boys they would meet up with who would treat them well.

more
Do you remember the Mexico Spring Break trip. His eldest and 20 of her friends went on the American peoples dime. Not good parenting in my opinion.
drdos
 
Posts: 3906
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Re: New Obama Get Out And Vote Ad WOW

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Not good parenting in my opinion


That's not good "president-ing." :lol:

I don't think those kids go anywhere without bodyguards and secret service agents?

The Blaze first noticed the disappearing stories Monday afternoon, when accounts of Malia and 12 friends visiting Oaxaca with 25 Secret Service agents mysteriously began turning into broken links.


link
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 28698
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: New Obama Get Out And Vote Ad WOW

Postby drdos on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Abiding in His Word wrote:
Not good parenting in my opinion


That's not good "president-ing." :lol:

I don't think those kids go anywhere without bodyguards and secret service agents?

The Blaze first noticed the disappearing stories Monday afternoon, when accounts of Malia and 12 friends visiting Oaxaca with 25 Secret Service agents mysteriously began turning into broken links.


link
Yep Yep! :mrgreen:
drdos
 
Posts: 3906
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:06 pm


Return to U.S. Presidential Election 2012

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest