Obama's "For All" Campaign

General discussion of candidates' campaign issues

Obama's "For All" Campaign

Postby drdos on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:31 am

Should make you SICK. He wants us all to pledge to him our support and devotion. :eek: Notice how each photo has an issue written on their hands using the right hand over the heart for devotion. I don't know but that is kinda CREEPY!

"The Obama campaign has launched its “For All” campaign, encouraging supporters to take pictures of themselves with their hands on their hearts and a note explaining why they support President Obama".

http://washingtonexaminer.com/actress-j ... Fscx41lQ19
drdos

Re: Obama's "For All" Campaign

Postby T-Minus? on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:00 pm

If there was any doubt that people would eventually worship AC....these folks prove otherwise. Maranatha!!
T-Minus?

Postby El Gallo on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:50 pm

"One nation, under BHO [hey!], with liberty and justice for all his supporters."
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Postby Jericho on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:22 pm

I pledge alligence to the flag of the United States of Obama. Not to republic for which it used to stand. Now one nation, under Barack, with redistribution and contraception for all.

Not my quote, but not far from the truth. We may pledge allegiance to God or country but never to a man, even if he is the president. It's very cult-like, like something you would see in North Korea.
Last edited by Jericho on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby El Gallo on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:23 pm

http://washingtonexaminer.com/actress-j ... Fscx41lQ19

The "For all" campaign means that BHO is the proper source of allegiance, and not this country. If you note it is "One nation, under God, the blasphemy is obvious.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cam ... 52716.html
Having a "Last Dinner" (of the campaign) with BHO is an offensive or alarming (or both) play on the last supper. Think about the meaning. That was of course before Jesus was apparently defeated, but then rose again. That is blasphemous.

https://store.barackobama.com/obama-201 ... print.html
The "OUR stripes" campaign means that BHO is the proper source of allegiance, and not this country. If you consider the Christian meaning of "our stripes" ("By his stripes WE are healed."), that is blasphemous too.

On top of this we remember the portentous symbology of the 2008 nomination stage in Denver; the Hebrew meaning of barak o bama; and the Democratic Convention three times denying God's name ( and the little thing about casting away His city, Jerusalem).

You may now move your meter from "uneasy" to "disgusted." Do not go to "alarmed," because we are to maintain the peace of God.
Last edited by El Gallo on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
El Gallo

Postby laney on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:34 pm

On top of this we remember the portentous symbology of the 2008 nomination stage in Denver; the Hebrew meaning of barak o bama; and the Democratic Convention three times denying God's name ( and the little thing about casting away His city, Jerusalem).

I remember. This makes me sick. I also recall a pic where Obama was the only one out of like 4 that would not put his hand over his heart to pledge alligence to the American flag.

How stupid can people be?
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby drdos on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:52 am

El Gallo wrote:http://washingtonexaminer.com/actress-j ... Fscx41lQ19

The "For all" campaign means that BHO is the proper source of allegiance, and not this country. If you note it is "One nation, under God, the blasphemy is obvious.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cam ... 52716.html
Having a "Last Dinner" (of the campaign) with BHO is an offensive or alarming (or both) play on the last supper. Think about the meaning. That was of course before Jesus was apparently defeated, but then rose again. That is blasphemous.

https://store.barackobama.com/obama-201 ... print.html
The "OUR stripes" campaign means that BHO is the proper source of allegiance, and not this country. If you consider the Christian meaning of "our stripes" ("By his stripes WE are healed."), that is blasphemous too.

You may now move your meter from "uneasy" to "disgusted." Do not go to "alarmed," because we are to maintain the peace do God.
Gallo great insight. Thanks and Blessings.
drdos

Postby Exit40 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:24 am

drdos wrote:Gallo great insight. Thanks and Blessings.

Agreed. Not much more room on my meter for movement. also...

using the right hand over the heart for devotion

Forerunner to the MOB ?

God Bless You

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby El Gallo on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:09 pm

I was thnking about that. That gesture is very laden with meaning and no one sees it as beyond the pale that BHO is placing his logo over the U.S. flag and inviting worship.

It seems to me the whole naitonal approach to BHO is like the approach to the massive bailouts to crook banks and looking the other way when Jon Corzine steals $1.5 bilion. Who would have believed the country would have shrugged about such things even a few years ago? Starkly abnormal has become normal. Consciences have been seared, and judging the harshness of the Muslims and even discussions following most Internet news articles, the love of most has gone cold.
El Gallo

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:24 pm

I tried all 3 of the links in El Gallo's post (Thurs.) and all 3 said "Ooops...page not found." Has something been removed perhaps?
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby El Gallo on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Looks like it does not lead you into the article, but the newspaper, which changes daily. Btw, it occurred to be that the consecutive launch of the "Stripes" BHO flag was FOLLOWED by the "I pledge allegiance to the flag" angle of "For all".
El Gallo

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:57 pm

El Gallo wrote:I was thnking about that. That gesture is very laden with meaning and no one sees it as beyond the pale that BHO is placing his logo over the U.S. flag and inviting worship.

It seems to me the whole naitonal approach to BHO is like the approach to the massive bailouts to crook banks and looking the other way when Jon Corzine steals $1.5 bilion. Who would have believed the country would have shrugged about such things even a few years ago? Starkly abnormal has become normal. Consciences have been seared, and judging the harshness of the Muslims and even discussions following most Internet news articles, the love of most has gone cold.

Worship warm up. Please lets all sit back and settle in and prepare to be amazed!!! :::::---sarcasm off---:::::

Pray for the lost.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Sword of Geddon on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:20 am

I wonder what Obama's worshippers will do if Obama loses...will they riot? Will Obama refuse to leave office "for the good of the nation"? Or will Obama go into the UN, become its head, then move the UN to that Vatican-sized "embassy" being built over old Babylon in Iraq?
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
Sword of Geddon

Postby drdos on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:35 am

Sword of Geddon wrote:I wonder what Obama's worshippers will do if Obama loses...will they riot? Will Obama refuse to leave office "for the good of the nation"? Or will Obama go into the UN, become its head, then move the UN to that Vatican-sized "embassy" being built over old Babylon in Iraq?
Nope don't think so. Obama will win this election. The AC will rule from the most powerful Empire in history. The US IS the last Empire depicted on the Statue in the book of Daniel IMO. The One World Govt will come from the Obama administration and take over the world.
drdos

Postby Sword of Geddon on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:57 am

drdos wrote:
Sword of Geddon wrote:I wonder what Obama's worshippers will do if Obama loses...will they riot? Will Obama refuse to leave office "for the good of the nation"? Or will Obama go into the UN, become its head, then move the UN to that Vatican-sized "embassy" being built over old Babylon in Iraq?
Nope don't think so. Obama will win this election. The AC will rule from the most powerful Empire in history. The US IS the last Empire depicted on the Statue in the book of Daniel IMO. The One World Govt will come from the Obama administration and take over the world.

You really think this is it?
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
Sword of Geddon

Postby drdos on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:05 am

Sword of Geddon wrote:
drdos wrote:

You really think this is it?
Yeah I do.
drdos

Postby Jericho on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:11 am

I could see him working at the UN in some capacity.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby TexasBeliever on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:28 am

To say the O "salute" is UNnerving is an UNderstatement.

It's even more frightening than the Nazi sieg heil (hail victory), or the heil Hitler (hail Hitler).
If you do a search on this salute, you will find it described as a "characteristic of a cult personality."

With the Nazi salute, the right hand was extended palm up.

With the O salute, the back of the right hand is displayed, with words written on it no less.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground.
TexasBeliever

Postby Sword of Geddon on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:23 pm

I guess with Israel's rebirth in 1948 it was merely a matter of time before the end times officially began.
Sword of Geddon

Return to U.S. Presidential Election 2012