Mark Levin: I wake up and 2 and 3 in the morning, scared to

General discussion of candidates' campaign issues

Mark Levin: I wake up and 2 and 3 in the morning, scared to

Postby st louis steve on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:36 am

Mark Levin: I wake up and 2 and 3 in the morning, scared to death about what may happen on election day

Posted by The Right Scoop on September 18th, 2012 in Politics | 76 Comments

Obama is going to criticize Romney tonight on the David Letterman show in reference to Romney’s 47% comments, and Obama is going to claim that he doesn’t divide people, that as president he represents everyone:

“One of the things I learned as president is you represent the entire country. If you want to be president, you have to work for everyone.”

”All of us make mistakes…What people want to know though is you’re not writing off a big chunk of the country because the way our democracy works…This is a big country. And people disagree a lot but one thing I’ve never tried to do and I think none of us can do in public office is suggest that because someone doesn’t agree with me that they’re victims or they’re unpatriotic.”

“There are not a lot of people out there who think they’re victims. There are not a lot of people who think they’re entitled to something.”

“We’ve got some obligations to each other, and there’s nothing wrong with us giving each other a helping hand so that that single mom’s kid, even after all the work she’s done, can afford to go to college.”

After reading the above and getting disgusted with it, Levin reminds us of how Obama’s comments in Danville, VA are all about attacking and dividing us. And he plays them so that we don’t forget.

And then in a moment of honesty, Levin said that he wakes up at 2 and 3 in the morning worried about what’s going to happen on election day, but not because Mitt Romney might win. He says he knows the country will go forward if Romney wins. He’s worried about what will happen to it if Obama gets reelected, what it will look like for his children and grandchildren.

This is a great clip. Listen below: http://www.therightscoop.com/mark-levin ... ction-day/
st louis steve

Re: Mark Levin: I wake up and 2 and 3 in the morning, scared to

Postby mark s on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:19 am

st louis steve wrote:Mark Levin: I wake up and 2 and 3 in the morning, scared to death about what may happen on election day

Mark Levin needs to learn to trust in the Lord Jesus.
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Obama is a hypocrite, just this morning a friend emailed me with this news
The Democratic National Committee banned dozens of Charlotte churches from distributing gift baskets to delegates because the congregations hold values that are contrary to the party platform, according to local religious leaders.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/to ... skets.html

I guess the democrats have no problem with writing off a big chunk of the country either. I guess they don't work for Christians.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Sword of Geddon on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:43 pm

I propose a new name for the Democrats...the Demonacrats. Party Platform: 1. Get rid of anything Christian anywhere, because that is how we(the demonacrats) roll, 2. Enslave people to dependance on government(hey anything to win an election right? 3. Promote anything evil in the world, just as long as it doesn't offend anyone(excluding Christians of coarse), 4. Give the proverbial finger to America's traditional allies, and bow before foreign kings(Its not like british tea is in these days, its all about the tea in china now.) 5. Put people in office who have absolutely no idea how the economy works(because spending really does help the economy, nevermind that increasing number otherwise known as the debt. And finally, 6. Make sure the public is brainwashed by the media, indoctrinated in the schools, and abortions are common(We don't want anyone punished with a baby after all. See, aren't we a caring and compassionate party?)
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
Sword of Geddon

Postby mark s on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:09 am

This is a pretty large chunk of America to "demonize".

Let's pull in the reigns a bit, OK?
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby Sword of Geddon on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:14 pm

mark s wrote:This is a pretty large chunk of America to "demonize".

Let's pull in the reigns a bit, OK?

It was a joke. Geez what is with people here lacking a sense of humor. I can't tell a joke without someone being offended. This site has become fairly liberal, or at least the moderators have.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
Sword of Geddon

Postby AndCanItBe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:46 pm

Would you be offended if someone else posted that and replaced Democrat with Republican? This is a Christian website first and foremost, it isn't Democrat or Republican. Obviously this site has more posters that would identify with Republicans, but at one point there were a few people on this site that were Democrats. It's our job to make sure every Christian feels welcome to come here.
AndCanItBe

Postby Sword of Geddon on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Liberal Christian is an oxymoron.
Sword of Geddon

Postby AndCanItBe on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:58 am

I wouldn't go that far. That aside, I think the major thing to be aware of though, is that, just like Republican does not equal conservative, Democrat does not equal liberal. :grin:
AndCanItBe

Return to U.S. Presidential Election 2012