Interview with Paul Ryan, very good

General discussion of candidates' campaign issues

Interview with Paul Ryan, very good

Postby st louis steve on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:09 am

Click on Jobs growth slows to a snail’s pace in August below, I highlighted it in yellow. Good email to read and in the middle of the email there is a 7 video, and interview with Paul Ryan, very good.Jobs growth slows to a snail’s pace in August
Job creation slipped further into the doldrums last month, heightening worries about the state of the recovery and adding to the hurdle President Barack Obama needs to leap to win re-election in November. The Labor Department reported Friday that the economy created a tepid 96,0 …
Get more news and features delivered to your inbox by visiting http://newsletters.msnbc.com. http://economywatch.nbcnews.com/_news/2 ... w8CA.email
st louis steve

Re: Interview with Paul Ryan, very good

Postby mrgravyard49 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:36 pm

You know,,at this point I really believe Obama gets a 2ed term.. People of America dont listen or dont care, or something.. 20 years ago obama couldnt sniff the Whitehouse people of America would have chewed him up and spit him out.. Today people are blind or something.. Look they are calling him Jesus!!! Oh my God..
And even if Romney would have a chance and Obama knew it, something would happen and there would be NO election.. Oh how I wish I was wrong.. But I dont think I am..

Lord Jesus just Please come and get us.. I/We want to go Home...
mrgravyard49

Re: Interview with Paul Ryan, very good

Postby Sword of Geddon on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:30 pm

As bad as Obama is I don't think he is the antichrist. He could be...but there are many requirements that Obama is lacking in that department.

That does not rule out the possibility that the antichrist will be a US President, in fact I believe that will be the case, just check out my thread on mystery babylon in the prophecy debate forum.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
Sword of Geddon

Return to U.S. Presidential Election 2012