ENP - An Architectural Design for the coming Antichrist

Debate only within the framework of the ENPI theory

ENP - An Architectural Design for the coming Antichrist

Postby Mr Baldy on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Hi all....

As the theory concerning the ENP or ENP(I) as it has been "strengthen" - has continuously been an ongoing "Covenant with Many" that just won't disappear from the very sharp eye of those who are viewing End Time Bible Prophecy.

As we are coming near to the END of the very first "Literal" 7 year "Covenant with Many" - that being the European Neighborhood Policy; which ends December 31, 2013 - we must be not forget the original author of it's implementation, and the fact that it just won't go away - in that it has been re-established to continue from January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2020. This author is non other than Javier Solana.

Please keep the name of "Javier Solana" in mind, as many in the Bible Prophecy world of End Time Prophecy Christian Watchers, seem to forget. He has not gone anywhere. Please remember that he was the Architect and founder of the original 7 year "Covenant with Many" - that established it's very foundation by way of the European Neighborhood Policy.

Let me also remind you that the very essence of Bible Prophecy is a mystery. In mentioning that, we must also remember that the coming Antichrist is to be revealed only at the proper time. (2 Thessalonians 2:6)

Dear Fellow Believer's in Christ...... let's not be deceived. The following is a link just to remind us of how and what the ENP is all about - who designed it; consider it's purpose for being written; and the factors that led it to come into existence:

http://www.consilium.europa.eu/uedocs/c ... /78367.pdf
Last edited by Mr Baldy on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Baldy

Re: ENP - An Architectual Design for the coming Antichrist

Postby burien1 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:29 pm

You can bet I haven't forgotten him.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Mr Baldy on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Anyone give up on the ENP?

Anyone just flat out tired of erroneous Prophecy being said, and the lies told about Blood Moons, Sabbaths, an Islamic paradigm concerning the coming Antichrist - or even setting dates and/or predicting times on how certain events may relate to End Time Prophecy?

Well.......

So am I!

Dear Body of Christ..... I have refused to give up on the ENP. I strongly suggest that every student of bible prophecy, born again believer; those who just have a flat out interest in bible prophecy; and those who are deeply concerned about the 2nd Coming of Christ, just please ignore what everyone is saying, typing, or reporting as it relates to Blood Moons, Sabbaths, Jewish Holidays, or festivities, or even get caught up into this very new Hebrew Roots movement nonsense - and read Scripture for themselves. If it applies, then it applies, the Holy Spirit will confirm whatever there is to be - and not a man. There is so much deception out there! Some very well meaning Christians are spreading, and/or reporting information that is very damaging to the edification of God's Word. as it relates to End Time Prophecy! These same Christians just don't have discernment. Some are in it or money, or because they desire attention; or because they are just flat out evil and have been blessed with having charm, and pleasantries. Please read the Word of God for yourselves - and pray for understanding and wisdom. Our Great God will certainly give it to you if you ask.

Body of Christ, truly you will find that we as the body of Christ will most certainly go through what is known as a Tribulation Period, which will turn into Great Tribulation - and has an unknown length of time. However, we also know that the coming Antichrist will have 3.5 years to rule and attempt to destroy us. Please be blessed and know that our Lord will come to gather us at His Return, and put an end to what we must endure; this is our Hope - Scripture is clear on this. As we continue to look for His return, please remember what Scripture has said concerning the coming apostasy, the Antichrist and his revelation, our persecution, and how it works or relates in conjunction with our gathering unto Him.

Here is a link that I have received that will keep us all informed of a potential candidate for the coming Antichrist; and the architect of the ENP:

http://www.project-syndicate.org/commen ... -stability
Mr Baldy

Postby david on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Wow seven years has gone by already? Thanks for following up and keeping us up to date Mr Baldy. :grin:
david

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Mr. Baldy: Grace unto you.

If it applies, then it applies, the Holy Spirit will confirm whatever there is to be - and not a man

That's funny. ....a "just in case"....that's funny.

Ephesians 4.....I think everyone should revisit Paul's Epistle....every word of the chapter, but I would draw specific attention to Ephesians 4: 11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

beyond that, I clearly don't agree that the signs of the tetrads, blood red moons, super moon, etc...signs in the skies....should be brushed aside. We are to be watching the signs and historically, God has used these very things to implement various things on HIS PLANET.

This is not something I want to debate here as I am aware this thread is for the discussion of the EMP, but as such, not here, and not anywhere should any saint speak of the brethren in such a manner as this:

Some very well meaning Christians are spreading, and/or reporting information that is very damaging to the edification of God's Word. as it relates to End Time Prophecy! These same Christians just don't have discernment. Some are in it or money, or because they desire attention; or because they are just flat out evil and have been blessed with having charm, and pleasantries.

particularly when in the same paragraph they leave room for doubt or error on their own part by saying this:
If it applies, then it applies, the Holy Spirit will confirm whatever there is to be - and not a man

And as I said, with all due respect, please read Ephesians 4, because the "and not a man" comment implies that God is not speaking to and through men and women in this time and that is just not in line with scripture, particularly Eph. 4: 11...you cannot reconcile that comment with scripture, imo.

As I just cannot resist, can we all strive a little more with each other?

Ephesians 4: Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Clearly Ephesians 4 addresses everything I feel needs addressing when gentle conversation becomes accusatory and one cannot even post on this forum without fear of being called
flat out evil and have been blessed with having charm, and pleasantries.

It is funny, but lately I have been thanking the Lord for the opportunity He gives us here to fellowship and witness Christ to others who come on the internet to address the burning in their heart to understand the world they live in. May that not become a burden for me or anyone else.

Blessings to all and I will not comment on this thread any more as I am getting ready for the Christmas season with my beloved. I do not want to get bogged down in something so damaging to the joy I had in my spirit before I read such vitriol and hateful talk. It is one thing to demonstrate your feelings and beliefs on the ENP, but entirely another to speak as you have done on this thread. Mr. Baldy, I will pray for you, and I will pray for me, too.....may God bring Glory to Himself as he edifies both of us. In Christ, Lisa
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Mr Baldy on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:38 am

GodsStudent,

I directed my comments towards no one. It was just a generalization of information that is out there concerning End Time events, and not all of those who are reporting such information are qualified to do so. Most of it is being done in the name of making money. If you have internalized the information that I have reported, then I will pray that you are not deceived.

While I can certainly understand your passion, I must state that you can't just come in jumping off the ropes, throw stones and hide your hands, then try to deescalate your apparent anger and/or disagreement by bringing up Scripture that is not even applicable to what I mentioned. As I stated, I directed my comments towards no specific person - yet
you come in at me because you disagree.

It's okay to disagree. You can keep watching the moon. I'll keep my eye on the new ENP and it's development.
Mr Baldy

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:06 am

I didn't say I was not watching the EMP, only that I believe that the signs in the sun, moon and stars are happening and will be prophecy related, most clearly during the tetrads, blood red moons and super moon we are anticipating in 2014-2015.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby david on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Why argue? It's N.A.M.O.S. - Not a matter of Salvation. It's all good stuff just take it in or in stride. Peace
david

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:44 pm

I Pray this is right, so we can go home Before the new year..
Now a Question, since the Blood Moons happened 1492,1948,1967 and will happen next year the last time for 1000 years.
WHY dont you believe anything will happen next years.? I mean if BIG things happened thos years then WHy not next year???
Oh and IF/When the ENP is wrong again, will you change your mind??
mrgravyard49

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:25 am

Mr. G....are you directing those questions to me? I don't want to assume you are. BTW....Merry Christmas! :grin:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mrgravyard49 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:29 am

No Sweetie, to Mr Baldy or really anyone who has imput..
MERRY CHRISTMAS...
mrgravyard49

Postby Mr Baldy on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Hi Gravy :mrgreen:

You wrote:

I Pray this is right, so we can go home Before the new year..Now a Question, since the Blood Moons happened 1492,1948,1967 and will happen next year the last time for 1000 years. WHY dont you believe anything will happen next years.? I mean if BIG things happened thos years then WHy not next year??? Oh and IF/When the ENP is wrong again, will you change your mind??

Dear Gravy,

The reason why I post the things that I do concerning the ENP is because it is the only continuous, consistent, and/or what appears to be relevant piece of information concerning a 7 year Covenant with Many - as it relates to the book of Daniel that we have available at this particular juncture in time. Is it really ironic that is has now been renewed for an additional 7 years? (2014-2020)

Absolutely No man knows the day or the hour when our Lord will Return. We as believers have to be on constant guard of those who come up with theories that seem to implicate the day or hour when our Lord and Savior will Return. This Blood Moon theory - in my very honest opinion is just another HOAX and perhaps is just another way for those who want to profit in the name of Christ to get over on those who are sincerely seeking for answers, or the very simple and/or naïve unlearned person of Scripture.(Sorry if this is strong language) But doesn't our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Himself WARN us of that immediately in (Matthew 24:4) - concerning His Return? I'm mentioning this about those who are False Prophets, who will deceive MANY - and if it were possible even the ELECT? (Matthew 24:24)...Please read Scripture for yourself.

Now to answer your final question.....when the ENP actually no longer has any connection to a 7 year Covenant with Many - then I will totally & completely give up on it, and consider it as just another theory that "appeared" to fit bible prophecy. Right now it continues to FIT!
Mr Baldy

Postby mrgravyard49 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Mr. Baldy,
How do You explain all those times when the Bllod Moons happend on those dates? And Doesnt the Bible talk alot about Bood Moons? Listen I Pray Your right cause if so we go home in a few days.. And even so You are about the only one looking at the ENP.. So I wonder WHEN Will You admit Your wrong? LOL
While I think of it and I have to go look, isnt it in Joel it talkes about the Blood Moons?
mrgravyard49

Postby slick on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:43 am

mrgravyard49 wrote:Mr. Baldy,
And even so You are about the only one looking at the ENP..

I still watch and believe the ENP is the Biblical covenant......

and

[Joe 2:31 NASB] 31 "The sun will be turned into darkness And the moon into blood Before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes.

[Act 2:20 NASB] 20 'THE SUN WILL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD, BEFORE THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS DAY OF THE LORD SHALL COME.

[Rev 6:12 NASB] 12 I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;

scripture makes clear that the moon will appear AS BLOOD, however I just dont think we should put our eggs if you will into the basket of the approaching astrological event....

the moon in each of these passages is a supportive sign of a much greater event....and not a sign unto itself. therefore other people, places ,and events have to be in full action prior to the blood moons spoken in scripture...and that doesnt seem to be possible in the short amount of time given.

I do know however that GOD certainly can cause people and events to move according to his will very rapidly.... I just believe that we shouldnt become so caught up in the apocalypse myth of the moment scam.....

GOD-BLESS
THE BATLE RAGES TIL THE LION SOON ROARS!! :armor:
Clarence
slick

Postby Mr Baldy on Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:10 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote: And even so You are about the only one looking at the ENP.. So I wonder WHEN Will You admit Your wrong? LOL

Hi Gravy,
Your comment made me laugh :mrgreen:

As far as the Blood Moons and my belief that it is just another fly by night method for some to make a dollar - well, I couldn't have said it better than what Slick has posted.

If you'll just read Scripture, it absolutely speaks for itself. I think what most don't get is how the Day of the Lord (DOTL) and the Rapture of the Church both begin at the Return of Christ - which is after all of the cosmic signs to include the Blood Moon described in Scripture. I just don't agree with men making money off this event, as we've had repeated evens of blood moons throughout the history of our planet. What we should be looking for is the A0D, as it is the only event that Christ Himself specifically mentions as it relates to something that we will see prior to His Return.

If the ENP is the real deal then we should witness the coming Antichrist cause the A0D at some time during the middle of it's inception. This is more reliable, and factual information based on Scripture, verses starring at the Moon.

One final point....Scripture never speaks of "imminence" as it relates to the Return of Christ - but it gives "signs" that MUST occur before He Returns. Like the falling away occurring or (apostasy); the man of sin (Antichrist) being revealed; the Great Tribulation period; and the cosmic signs that all happen before the Day of the Lord. But please understand that the Day of the Lord occurs simultaneously with the Rapture as we are "gathered unto Him at His Coming" - and why I believe wholeheartedly in a Post-Tribulation Rapture. Scripture is very clear on this. So in viewing the ENP; it's framework, author, and it's potential connection with the AOD I think that we are closer than most even realize, and the reason why I have not given up on it - as yet.
Mr Baldy

Postby Mr Baldy on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:35 am

It appears as if Javier Solana still has a voice and/or comments concerning Globalization:

link:

http://gulfnews.com/business/economy/an ... -1.1281211
Mr Baldy

Postby Mr Baldy on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Keeping up with the Architect:

link: http://www.dw.de/solana-nobody-interest ... a-17402208
Mr Baldy

Postby Mr Baldy on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:18 pm

And a man shall rise:

http://carnegieeurope.eu/2014/02/04/tim ... olicy/h02l

Javier Solana - it is truly amazing that this man can speak as having to make decisions for the EU - and he is retired right?

link: http://www.thenational.ae/uae/former-eu ... -countries

Keep a watchful eye on this man.....he just may return - and be revealed in the "Proper Time"
Mr Baldy

Postby Mr Baldy on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:24 am

Solana's take on how Putin's invasion on the Ukraine will end:

link: http://www.todayszaman.com/news-343017- ... lana-.html

Could his analysis and apparent outlook on what the EU needs to do with it's relationship with Russia bring him back to power under the soon to be vacant High Representative Seat established by the ENP?

I guess time will tell....
Mr Baldy

Postby Finaldash on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:59 am

Siiiiiigh I miss the ENP. It seemed so sure.
Regarding the blood moons. If we look at the past the major events should've happened by now. This video by Chris White is pretty good. "The blood moons debunked!"
http://youtu.be/--kA2-5z2zI
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby Mr Baldy on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:58 am

Finaldash wrote:Siiiiiigh I miss the ENP. It seemed so sure.

Well, you may not have to wait too long before something definitely emerges from the ENP.

Here are a couple of links from "Eschologizer". He has posted these very important links on "Unsealed Prophecy" - hope there is no problems with posting this here, as this information has the potential to open up our understanding to End Time Prophecy.

Link: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/ ... 396620430/

Notice pictured are (I believe) the "27 Foreign Ministers" - and the High Representative. Will a new or "previous" person who established the "architectural design" of the ENP; and has once held this seat be required to continue the "Frame Work" of it's existence?

And: http://www.dw.de/germany-france-poland- ... a-17534667

In the second link please notice that this is mentioned: The "Weimar Triangle," set up in 1991 in Weimar, is intended to promote cooperation between Germany, Poland and France.

I don't know much about the "Weimar Triangle" - but it makes me wonder somehow if these will be the "3 horns" that are up rooted by the coming Antichrist? They appear to be the 3 who are raising a very controversial question concerning the ENP within the EU.

Thank you "Eschologizer" for your continuous work on this subject, and the links.
Mr Baldy

Re: ENP - An Architectural Design for the coming Antichrist

Postby eschologizer on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:48 pm

Hello Mr Baldy and FinalDash and everyone,

Thanks for posting those links Mr Baldy. I have no issue with them being posted here :) Thank you as well for your continued work!

As such, I agree the waiting is intensely painful.

But I hope we don't have to wait too much longer. Lots of people seem to be realizing that the European Neighborhood policy needs revamped. The Gymnich foreign ministers meeting seemed to reiterate that they still want to use the neighborhood policy (as far as I can tell from Twitter). However, lots of people (including the Weimar triangle, and more than one person from the Carnegie think tank, think the ENP needs "reset" (as you noted in the link above). Some even seem to predict that it WILL be reset, and that the next EU High rep will focus their career on revamping it.

Nevertheless, I have been doing some thinking the last few days, trying to see how this all fits together. Obviously, the Javier Solana/ENP/WEU theory was best, but I fear settling for second best, since we were wrong the first time around (at least partially, maybe not about the whole program).

Basically, anyone who rises to power in the EU, and subdues three of the original ten WEU nations, is eligible to be the Antichrist. Even though the WEU is gone, the ten are not (since those countries still exist). But in fact, they have declared they have accomplished their historical role in favor of the Common Foreign and Security Policy. As we all know this common purpose and "accomplished historical role" are sharply reminiscent of Revelation 17, and how it discusses the ten kings, even if the WEU's closure is not a complete fulfillment of this passage.

However, we are thinking the next high representative (Solana or someone else) could be the position that the Antichrist uses. Perhaps God was directing our attention at the High Rep (assuming he was) so that we would keep an eye on it in the future.

Here is our issue. The ENP (or ENI as it's now called) is in its second round of 7 year treaty with the neighborhood countries (2014-2020). So the high representative will be elected prior to December 1, 2014 (and negotiations will be much sooner, considering the politics of the situation, and replacing ALL FOUR EU presidents, as well as the high rep.

Problem is, the second ENP has already been confirmed for seven years. So the high rep, in order to be the AC, has to be somehow involved in the confirmation of that covenant. Obviously, Catherine Ashton is out of the question, since the Antichrist has to be a man. Other people have been involved in the creation, and administration of the ENP, who could in theory qualify (i.e. Stefan Fule, Barosso, Greek EU presidency, herman van rompuy maybe?).

Technically, anyone on the foreign affairs council could qualify, since the Council had to confirm the ENP covenant for seven years. Nonetheless, more literal translations seem to say it is a "strong" covenant, or a "firm" covenant. Which it seems, the ENP is not at all strong, it is expressly weak.

But not to worry. Lots of people want to "reboot" the ENP. Especially, a certain person, who I have recently blogged about on my website. As we have learned the hard way, namecalling is risky. However, there is nothing wrong with "keeping an eye" on someone.

None of the EU people involved in the EU strike me as an Antichrist type figure. They are too benign, or too powerless, different priorities, etc. I know "intuition" is a remarkably bad thing to use here, but I digress.

However, I have lately been searching on who is expected to replace Ashton in the High Representative role. And I believe I have found a quite interesting person. (I summarize why he is interesting here on my blog:

http://euprophecynews.blogspot.com/2014/04/guess-who.html

Very interested in hearing all of your thoughts.
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

http://www.euprophecynews.com/
eschologizer

Postby Mr Baldy on Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:16 am

eschologizer wrote:Here is our issue. The ENP (or ENI as it's now called) is in its second round of 7 year treaty with the neighborhood countries (2014-2020). So the high representative will be elected prior to December 1, 2014 (and negotiations will be much sooner, considering the politics of the situation, and replacing ALL FOUR EU presidents, as well as the high rep. Problem is, the second ENP has already been confirmed for seven years. So the high rep, in order to be the AC, has to be somehow involved in the confirmation of that covenant. Obviously, Catherine Ashton is out of the question, since the Antichrist has to be a man. Other people have been involved in the creation, and administration of the ENP, who could in theory qualify (i.e. Stefan Fule, Barosso, Greek EU presidency, herman van rompuy maybe?). Technically, anyone on the foreign affairs council could qualify, since the Council had to confirm the ENP covenant for seven years. Nonetheless, more literal translations seem to say it is a "strong" covenant, or a "firm" covenant. Which it seems, the ENP is not at all strong, it is expressly weak.

Hi Eschologizer,

As I was reading your comments, Daniel 9:27 came back to mind:

"Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.” - NKJV

You have mentioned that the AC "somehow had to be involved in the confirmation of the covenant". Now considering that the ENP- (ENI) "IS" the Covenant with the Many - please consider these thoughts:

I believe that the AC would not necessarily have to write or create the ENP, put his blessing on it, or even be responsible for enacting it's term for a period of 7 years - these actions could be done by the European Council as you have mentioned. However, I do believe that he will be responsible for carrying out it's mission - therefore "Confirming" it, or making it strong - not that the covenant itself has to be strong. As I view it, the ENP is a set of agreements between many nations. It can only get it's strength or power from a "person" who has authority to carryout it's mission - which will collectively be given to a single man as we all know. I could be very wrong, but this is what I believe Daniel 9:27 describes as it relates to the "confirmation" process that the Antichrist will accomplish.

There are also these three things to remember as well:

1) The coming Antichrist "must remain hidden" until that proper time he is to be revealed.
2) He will be given "power to continue" for 42 months - which "possibly means" he returns to an established position.
3) The whole purpose of the 10 Kings are to give authority to the Beast - 3 had to be subdued by the Antichrist.

I believe that Revelation 17:12-13 may have been fulfilled when the WEU became defunct and they submitted their authority to the EU. What is interesting now is that we have those 3 Kings (Poland, Germany, France) the "Weimar Triangle" are now questioning the mission of the ENP - and how ironic is it that the High Representatives position is to become vacant soon?

However concerning the 3 horns that were uprooted - Daniel 7:8 reads:

I was considering the horns, and there was another horn, a little one, coming up among them, before whom three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots. And there, in this horn, were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking pompous words.

If you'll notice, three of the "first horns" were plucked out by the roots. This would appear to be saying that the first 3 Nations in the WEU are the three horns that are plucked; or 3 Nations out of the first Nations that began the WEU could be plucked. That would mean: Belgium, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom could all be considered as they were the first Nations of the WEU.

In closing, I just wanted to add some additional things to consider. You have presented some very good information to consider as well- to include additional Antichrist candidates, and excellent updates on the current ENP (ENI) and it's relationship with the EU. I certainly am keeping my eyes open, and won't rule out anyone at this time.
Mr Baldy

Postby Mr Baldy on Fri May 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Here is ole Javier Solana again .......still speaking on a United European Union:

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/655146- ... urope.html

http://www.azernews.az/analysis/66571.html
Mr Baldy

Postby Mr Baldy on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:12 pm

Here is your NEW EU Foreign Policy Chief - or High Representative:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28999178

Yes, this is a female. Have I thrown the ENP Policy out?

NOPE.

The new ENP is designed to run until 2020. Let's see if someone - perhaps the person who is responsible for initiating the ENP will return to power during this timeframe for 3.5 years.

Not giving up on it yet. :mrgreen:
Mr Baldy

Postby Mr Baldy on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Mr Baldy wrote:The new ENP is designed to run until 2020. Let's see if someone - perhaps the person who is responsible for initiating the ENP will return to power during this timeframe for 3.5 years.

In case some of you have fallen asleep on the ENP - please don't let the recent promotion of a woman to this Position allow you to let your guard down. Perhaps she will be the one to establish what may be needed to b put into place before the man of sin is revealed.

Please remember that the Antichrist can only be "revealed in the proper time" (2 Thessalonians 2:6)

Indeed, this just may be a reason for the Enemy to throw we who are watching off course. I also know that there are those who have totally abandoned this theory. I still believe that jettisoning this theory overboard is a bit premature.

Please view this link - and put what I have mentioned into perspective:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/top-eu-dip ... ive-years/

Thank you Hisown (Colleen) my Sister in Christ and a True Female Warrior for the Word of Christ in this Fallen World - also a member of Unsealed Prophecy, for this link - which is owned by my fellow Brother in Christ "Vic Wickus."
Mr Baldy

Postby Mr Baldy on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:48 am

For those of you who have not ruled out the ENP Theory - you might find this link very interesting:

http://euobserver.com/foreign/126734

With a weak EU High Representative in Ashton, who will be stepping aside - it appears as if Mogherini, the new EU High Representative may be just as weak.

If the ENP is indeed the "real deal" Covenant with Many - then expect Javier Soloana to step back in.

Just observing.............so stay tuned!
Mr Baldy

Postby Mr Baldy on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:20 am

Please check out the following link:

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2014/ ... sentative/

The aforementioned article should open up one's understanding about the "potential" return of Javier Solana. They just can't seem to find anyone that is as qualified as he was, in the Position that was created for what many believe will be the seat of the coming Antichrist.
Mr Baldy

Return to ENPI theory only