Time to resurrect the ENP theory

Debate only within the framework of the ENPI theory

Time to resurrect the ENP theory

Postby morpheus on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:11 pm

I have been following this website for a while. I watched the ENP count down towards the half way point and watched it pass without a temple or the Abomination of Desolation. I, like many others, thought the ENP theory was worth watching and we were disappointed to see it not pan out. It just seemed so close. However, we also knew a few things had to happen first and they never did.

Now that the seven year treaty is coming to a close, we now see this treaty is getting a reboot - another seven year treaty that is to be evaluated at the halfway point. I guess it means a new clock is starting at the end of this year and we should once again start watching the EU and the new ENP. Time to get excited again. This website needs to change it's official purpose back to the original one, just watching the ENP the second time around.

If Secretary of State and Obama really can lead the mideast to peace and Israel gets half the temple mount, then this second go around of the ENP would fulfill all the Biblical prophecy perfectly. It also matches up with the astronomy signs and dates that people have been finding. It also matches up with the events in Libya, Egypt, and Syria - the three places mentioned in Daniel 11 that seem to lead up to the AOD.

Given the state of the US economy and its coming collapse, when it goes down so does the rest of the world. It sure seems easy to believe in a literal fulfillment of all the prophecies in the Bible. Technology makes it much easier to trace Christians and persecute them. Homosexuality is growing out of control, families are breaking apart and the love of many grow cold, and things are not even that bad yet. The US is led by a muslim and all the other muslim leaders are "talking with the Mahdi." Rumors of war are a daily occurrence in the mid-east.

In short, the ENP has never looked better. We still have four years to go until the AOD deadline so there is lots of watching to go. Time to bring the ENPI to the forefront again. Maybe Herb wasn't wrong after all - just ahead of the curve.
morpheus

Re: Time to resurrect the ENP theory

Postby eschologizer on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:15 am

Morpheus,

In regards to your post, sounds great to me.

I was also very disappointed that the first 7 year treaty between an EU leader and Israel did not pan out. I departed the scene for a while because of disappointment and pursuing other interests.

However, I am very excited for the second go around. Perhaps, as you said, it may be another deal that is overlaid on top of the ENP framework. THe EU just recently set up its settlement boycott, which is also in effect for 7 years. In short, it seems the EU now likes using the ENP as a framework to make deals of all kinds with Israel for 7 years. Especially since the peace talks are starting up again, it is especially interesting to watch. Perhaps this means that the ENP was only the framework to be used, and not the covenant itself? Or perhaps the renewal of the ENP will have some more interesting stuff in it this time around, making it the covenant? THe EU ministers are talking to John Kerry on Monday, to provide a contribution to the peace talks if they can. It would be very interesting if they suddenly made a deal for 7 years based on a final status agreement.

Even though the Bible doesn't specifically state a peace treaty/two state solution as part of the AC's covenant, terms of the covenant that are of that nature would be strong confirmation that it was "the one."

I also especially like your comment about Libya, Egypt and Syria, as those are very much players that get into military confrontation with the AC in Daniel 11. It is no surprise that they are roiling with unrest, perhaps as a prelude to a different situation in those countries that could lead the way to an attack on the EU (from Syria and Egypt). Both of the incumbent regimes in Egypt and Syria are pretty resentful of the EU, because they support the opposition (especially Syria).

Furthermore, the 10 Western European Union nations consolidated their power into the EU in 2011. The EU admittedly has a very weak foreign policy. However, it only takes a full scale attack to unify this foreign policy, due to the mutual defence arrangements. Not to much surprise, we see a very similar situation in Daniel 11, where the Antichrist does not initiate war, but is opportunistic due to an attack from the North and the South (in my view, Egypt and Syria). From there, he goes to conquer the world.

I just hope God gives us a clear sign this time.
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

http://www.euprophecynews.com/
eschologizer

Postby mark s on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:21 am

This is certainly a very interesting time!
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby morpheus on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:31 pm

I also wouldn't rule out a mideast peace treaty, Turkey being the Eastern Revised Rome, or other theories. However, the ENP thing is too good to ignore. We need to keep all options open. This one closed for a while but now, it is back.

I have a hard time seeing Europe with any backbone doing anything militarily right now. The US maybe but not Europe. They are spineless. However, if the US falls on hard times, Europe may be forced to step up to the challenge. Maybe things will swing from one extreme to the other. I guess everybody in Europe is a little gun shy after starting two world wars. In some way I think we all understand.

A big question I have is if the antichrist is from Europe, then how is he also the Madhi? To be honest, I can totally see Obama being the Madhi much more than any European right now. Obama will no longer be president of the US (Legally at least) in four years. Could he be the one who rules the independent international city of Jerusalem? Maybe the EU will be the one sending troops to enforce the peace.

Lots to still figure out and I'm sure the elect at the time of the AOD will see how it all makes sense. Peace treaty, EU, ENPI, Mahdi, temple, mark of the beast... who knows. Just watching, and prepping.
morpheus

Postby eschologizer on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:53 am

I agree that the EU seems to be pretty weak from a foreign policy standpoint. However, from what I understand of EU treaties, a singular attack on the EU would make them all have a mutual defence obligation. The High Representative presides over the Political and Security Comittee to handle all the crisis management and military operations. Interestingly enough, the AC does not seem to initiate an attack in Daniel 11, but is opportunistic and uses the invasion against him as an opportunity to conquer the world. If the EU were to be attack, someone would have to be assigned to coordinate the counter attack, since an attack on one would basically be an attack on all.

I agree this ENP stuff is getting a little better. I agree with you that since he is from Europe, perhaps he won't be the Mahdi. (If I understand correctly, the Mahdi is an element of Islamic eschatology, so it is not necessary for prophecy to be fulfilled). However, I wish God would give us some more sure confidence that this one (the ENP) was "it." I would hate for us to get burned twice. I pray and hope that God gives us a clear sign this time.

It is very clear how all of this could go down in a matter of months. John Kerry sets up peace negotiations, and they agree to something. However, the EU has said they want a breakthrough and are ready to provide a meaningful contribution to their success. As of late, they have set up the boycott on settlements in Israel for 7 years. They have even threatened more sanctions on Israel if the peace talks fail. Furthermore, they basically promised stronger economic ties if the peace talks go through. Sounds like they are really throwing their weight around now.

Perhaps Kerry comes up with a deal, but the EU makes it happen, for seven years, on their ENP. They enforce all of the border agreements, etc. Perhaps they will be the ones who "gabar" the covenant (the word for confirm, make strong, cause to prevail).

Guido Westerwelle of the foreign ministers council was the one who said they are ready to provide a contribution to the solution. It says the AC starts off as a small horn. So perhaps the AC is one of these foreign ministers on the EU foreign affairs council. Perhaps he brokers the deal with the EU enforcing it, and he later goes on to become the High Rep, and gain military power because of an attack.

I just really want a sign from God, so we don't burned again. But who are we? He owes us nothing.

But I still wanna sign.
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

http://www.euprophecynews.com/
eschologizer

Postby Sunny on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:28 am

The 666 seat is still vacant. I'm watching to see who fills it.

I also believe the time will be soon. For the first time, all the pieces in the great chess game are falling into place.
Sunny

Postby Exit40 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:36 am

Israel gives EU 'cold shoulder' over settlement guidelines
Published July 26, 2013
AFP

JERUSALEM (AFP) – Israel is giving the EU "the cold shoulder" in the West Bank, Israeli officials told AFP on Friday, following new European guidelines banning dealings with Jewish settlements.

Defence Minister Moshe Yaalon had given instructions to Israeli officials to "freeze contacts with European Union representatives in Area C" of the West Bank, which is under full Israeli control, one official said.

"It's inconceivable the EU acts the way it does and we would just accept it," he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/26 ... z2aGDPOVIj

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby Mr Baldy on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Sunny wrote:The 666 seat is still vacant. I'm watching to see who fills it.

This is actually a myth that has been floating around for a few years now as it relates to the coming Antichrist. This seat was filled by Clemente Mastella - and although I don't know if he still is seated; this has absolutely nothing to do about the future Antichrist, and the role he will carryout as far as Bible Prophecy.

Sorry.....
Mr Baldy

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:20 pm

Exit40 wrote:Israel gives EU 'cold shoulder' over settlement guidelines
Published July 26, 2013
AFP

JERUSALEM (AFP) – Israel is giving the EU "the cold shoulder" in the West Bank, Israeli officials told AFP on Friday, following new European guidelines banning dealings with Jewish settlements.

Defence Minister Moshe Yaalon had given instructions to Israeli officials to "freeze contacts with European Union representatives in Area C" of the West Bank, which is under full Israeli control, one official said.

"It's inconceivable the EU acts the way it does and we would just accept it," he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/26 ... z2aGDPOVIj

God Bless

David

Good for them!!!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to ENPI theory only