Finally Give up?

Debate only within the framework of the ENPI theory

Finally Give up?

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:48 pm

It began Jan 1 2007... And the midpoint was Last month...
It was a nice thought but its over..
mrgravyard49

Re: Finally Give up?

Postby water on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Now is the time to be the Sons of Issachar - 1 Chronicles 12:32

My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
water

Postby Mr Baldy on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:23 am

mrgravyard49 wrote:It began Jan 1 2007... And the midpoint was Last month...
It was a nice thought but its over..

Hey gravy,

Your title asks a legitimate question - however, you seem to be either misinformed about your facts, or you apparently don't understand how the ENP(I) theory has evolved to since Herb made the original discovery.

Actually, the mid-point of Herb's original thoughts were to expire at or around June 2010 - so you're just over one year off.

Now, taking into consideration that you are not being sarcastic with your question to the title of this thread; and/or your follow-up statement, let me say that it still must be on your mind, as you have questions about whether the ENP(I) theory is still valid or not. I find this quite interesting, given your previous statements and/or lines of questioning concerning the whole ENP(I) theory.

Let me state that we still have an active 7 year timeframe, in which a "Covenant with Many": the "1995 Barcelona Process" is being "strengthened", by way of the ENP(I). The ENP(I) was not a "substitute" for this Covenant with Many - which by the way comes from the very mouth of the one who was responsible for it's confirmation; and he received his office of power by Article 666 of a 10 Nation Confederacy that came forth from the Revived Roman Empire. In other words, this same man "may be" the coming prince who is from the people who destroyed the city and the sanctuary in 70 AD - as Scripture has indicated. This same confirmation of that Covenant with Many DOESN'T expire until December 31st, 2013.

Let me please add that since the wisdom of Herb Peters, and his revelation to both Article 666 of the WEU, and it's subsequent relation to Recommendation 666 - that there are those of us who have absolutely found out that this theory must be looked at until it's expiration date. What this means is that Herb may have missed something in his original analysis that the current events are revealing as we communicate. "Current Events" that may have given him enough information to re-consider, or re-evaluate this very exciting information that he had initially provided to fellow watchers. What Herb may have missed is that the remaining week, or 7 years doesn't necessarily have to begin at the exact same time that the Covenant with Many was confirmed, or initiated. (Please Search the Scriptures for Yourself), you also may want to consider that the cessation of sacrifices, and it's timing with the AOD may have a different meaning as the traditional teachings have provided as well. To my knowledge - no one has figured out Daniel 12:11-13, it relationship to the coming Antichrist, and the Return of Chirst. This period of time may actually stretch out until after the Millennial Reign of Christ has been completed - (Another topic for discussion).

I find it very unfortunate that there are those who still "mock" we who are still following this theory - as if they had all the answers; and/or if there will be an absolute "sign" that we will see prior to the Return of Christ.

You must understand, that Christ gives His warning to the Church of His Return - not the unbelieving World. So if we as believers, are to understand "exactly" how everything is to unfold prior to His Return - then why would He who knows all, created all, and IS associated with ALL that there is, have a need to warn those whom He has chosen?

He tells us about the AOD - and refers to the Prophet Daniel, in what we watch for. Anything else is man derived.

You seriously need to think about this.
Mr Baldy

Postby mrgravyard49 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Ah Dont You think Solana is Kinda Old to be the A/C..? If thats who your thinking will be the A/C..
To me Obama could very well be him... :dunno:
mrgravyard49

Postby Mr Baldy on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:08 am

mrgravyard49 wrote:Ah Dont You think Solana is Kinda Old to be the A/C..? If thats who your thinking will be the A/C..
To me Obama could very well be him...

Gravy,

Honestly man.....I don't think that anyone really has a definate clue as to whom the coming Antichrist will be at this point. I do know that there are A LOT of misconceptions about his nature, origin, what he will carryout, and even believe it or not what race he may be- and this through pure ignorance, and pride. I say let Scripture be our final Authority, and every man's theory a lie - unless proven with Scripture.

It is very easy to concoct a "theory" based on one's ideology; with the way that Scripture is interpreted by those who do so by self importance; profit, and/or gain, and to purposely deceive. But then the 64,000 question comes in with how many "misinformed" will ignore what has been plainly written in Scripture - and simply go by the way that they "feel", or want to believe.

In closing, it's good that you at least ask questions - even if you do have a different view of how it will all come down.
Mr Baldy

Return to ENPI theory only