Discrediting the ENP(I) theory?

Debate only within the framework of the ENPI theory

Re: Discrediting the ENP(I) theory?

Postby Mr Baldy on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:09 am

Seeker wrote:No matter how you try to dance around this the facts are still the same. There are 70 weeks of the prophecy 69 have already passed. There is one left to be fulfilled and it has the covenant with many for "one week" covering the span of it. The covenant is confirmed for the entire one week. That one week can be none other than the 70th week.

Hello Seeker, may peace be with you.

I truly thank you for the debate - and at this point, may we both remain true to God's Word, despite our differences in interpretation. May God richly bless you, and us all, as we continue to seek His Divine Knowledge and Understanding.
Mr Baldy

Postby Seeker on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:29 am

Sounds good take care and thx for the debate.

Blessings,
Seeker
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
Seeker

Postby msboone on Fri May 27, 2011 3:55 am

Mr. Baldy,
Hi, I have just become a member on the board and am really eager to talk with you about this theory! I was a follower of the ENP (I) theory for a few years. I became convinced it was the covenant with many through the teachings of Ted Montgomery, not sure if you may have heard of him. He has a website and many articles and they are alI excellent and spot on. When the midpoint came and went and the signs were not present, I couldn't believe it. I was sure he was right. Everything looked like it had matched perfectly.

Now I have come upon this thread somehow and can't believe it!!! I have read and reread this thread very carefully, and I completely understand what you are saying.It is like someone found the missing piece here. While reading the thread and then reading Daniel 9:27, it just clicked, and exactly what you were saying was clear. I don't know how to express how happy I am to have found this teaching, but thank you to you and Wickus for this insight. I would like to be a part of the website you mentioned above that discusses this theory that Wickus created? I look forward to talking with you!

MsBoone :a3:
msboone

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri May 27, 2011 4:09 am

:wavewelcome: to the board, msboone!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby msboone on Sat May 28, 2011 10:50 am

Thank you Abiding in His Word!! I am so glad to be here and look forward to talking with you!!
msboone

Postby Mr Baldy on Mon May 30, 2011 2:34 pm

msboone wrote: I became convinced it was the covenant with many through the teachings of Ted Montgomery, not sure if you may have heard of him. He has a website and many articles and they are alI excellent and spot on. When the midpoint came and went and the signs were not present, I couldn't believe it. I was sure he was right. Everything looked like it had matched perfectly.

Hi msboone, and welcome to the board! I want to thank you for your kind words.

Yes I am familiar with the teachings of Ted Montgomery, and I have visited his web-site - but he like many others, I am sad to say; expected to see things according to their "own thinking", and really lost focus on the "road signs" that still make the ENP(I) theory very valid.

I'm certainly not saying that the ENP(I) is "definately" the 7 year confirming time period of the Covenant with Many spoken of in Scripture (actually the 1995 Barcelona Process is the actual Covenant with Many; that relates to the 7 year time period of the ENP(I) ) - but I believe with all my heart that it is. Until I see something that can totally rule it out at this point - and by this I mean something like the death of the man who is responsible for putting the ENP(I) together, by being associated with it by Article (666) of a 10 Nation Confederacy - then I will continue to believe that it is indeed the "confirming" time period, and this same man will come back to power in some capacity - and for 42 months, just as Scripture mentions.

Right now, we just have to wait and see. But the main problem that I see right now are those who have thrown this theory out all together - and that because they have expected to "see" things; with their own understanding, and Scripture doesn't indicate that some of the things that they have expected to see, would necessarily be manifested.

msboone wrote:I don't know how to express how happy I am to have found this teaching, but thank you to you and Wickus for this insight. I would like to be a part of the website you mentioned above that discusses this theory that Wickus created? I look forward to talking with you!

Wickus does indeed have his own web-site, but neither Wickus or I can take credit for discovering this theory. That credit belongs to Herb Peters - who was the Owner of this web-site, and has now gone on to be with the Lord. Wickus took it upon himself to continue to believe in the "road signs" that were given, and as have a few of us, such as: Adamantine; Passerby; Hisown; Justasheep; Imightdecrease; Romalynnstar; Brenda; Jackie.......and a few others who greatly contribute to providing continious updates to support, and edify the Body of Christ, as fellow Watchers continue to diligently seek the Return of Christ - and I thank God for them.

We must remember that Christ said that He would Return at a time that we think not - and questions will He find faith on the Earth at His Return. Time will continue to go on, just line in the Days of Noah. If everything could be "seen"; and our understanding would be so crystal clear, as far as knowing when, and exactly how these things are to happen, and/or take place - then why does Scripture also indicate that in the Last Days - "many will fall from the faith"?

When things really begin to kick off, it will come in like a flood. It will be so swift, devastating,and destructive, that it will catch many by surprise.

Question is.......Will they fall because they lean on their own understanding?
Mr Baldy

Postby msboone on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Dear Mr. Baldy,
Hi! Thank you for writing me back! I have been in visiting in Houston w/o internet and am eager to write you back since I am home. I feel very thankful I have found you guys and your website to study. I have been studying also for a long time and this little piece of information made all the difference in the world ("Midst" vs. "Middle".) While reading this thread I was reading your posts, and then looking up verses, and reading---and it was like the Lord supernaturally revealed this information to my mind!! It was so cool. Anyway I will be following along with you guys on the other website and reading and studying Herb's write-up and everything else already written up on the site. I have a lot of studying to do here! And probably asking a lot of questions! :mrgreen: Thanks for getting back to me and I look forward to watching this unfold, however it unfolds, with you! :grin: Ms Boone

We must remember that Christ said that He would Return at a time that we think not - and questions will He find faith on the Earth at His Return. Time will continue to go on, just line in the Days of Noah. If everything could be "seen"; and our understanding would be so crystal clear, as far as knowing when, and exactly how these things are to happen, and/or take place - then why does Scripture also indicate that in the Last Days - "many will fall from the faith"?

When things really begin to kick off, it will come in like a flood. It will be so swift, devastating,and destructive, that it will catch many by surprise.

Question is.......Will they fall because they lean on their own understanding?

P.S. I find this to be one of the most important things I have ever read, and I know many many Christians who think without a doubt, things are going to happen exactly a certain way. They are all pre-trib rapture people too. I am thinking these could become some very very dark and difficult days ahead for us, and I hope to be as prepared as possible, and prepared too with truth to be able to help others realize these truths when all of this starts coming down... like a flood. I do feel very anxious to a degree about the darkness coming but will seek the Lord to the best of my ability to know what to do, and what to say to others to help.
msboone

Postby Mr Baldy on Sat May 18, 2013 6:08 am

There are many who have totally discredited the ENP(I) theory. Call me crazy, but as yet, I still have not.

The original ENP(I) was to last from January 1, 2007 - December 31, 2013. As we near the absolute end of it's "funding" process, being December 31, 2013, believe it or not, there is yet another 7 year process in which the European Neighbourhood Policy will be implemented, as the current one comes to an end.

Consider This: The Covenant with Many that is written in Daniel 9:27, "If it is the European Neighbourhood Policy" then it has been "CONFIRMED". In that the very title that it bears; no matter what time frame it falls within, makes it a qualifier. Any subsequent time periods that fall afterwards in which monies, funds, ect....that have to be established to keep this same "Covenant" alive is really irrelevant, as it doesn't change the nature in which it has been decreed for. Look at it as like the Constitution of the United States. Over the years the title has not changed, although it was confirmed by our forefathers.

So, until the title European Neighbourhood Policy - and the meaning in which it was decreed, and/or established with Many Nations disappears - then I still believe we have something that qualifies as the fulfilment of Daniel 9:27.
Mr Baldy

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Well its just over 5 months for this to begin.. Im thinking Isaiah 17, Psalm 83 AND Ezekiel 38 has to happen soon, since it will take 7 years to clean up the mess from Ezk38 and its cant go into the millennium. HAs to be a wild 5 months.!
mrgravyard49

Postby Mr Baldy on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:58 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote: Im thinking Isaiah 17, Psalm 83 AND Ezekiel 38 has to happen soon, since it will take 7 years to clean up the mess from Ezk38 and its cant go into the millennium.

Hi Gravy,

Can you prove what you have written - (the aforementioned) with Scripture?
Mr Baldy

Previous

Return to ENPI theory only