(12/31/2013) - 42 months = Elul 5770 (Aug 11 - Sep 8, 2010)

Debate only within the framework of the ENPI theory

(12/31/2013) - 42 months = Elul 5770 (Aug 11 - Sep 8, 2010)

Postby BryanB on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:23 pm

If the seven year ENPI is the covenant with many and the 70th 7 referenced in Daniel 9:27 then it will end on 12/31/2013.

Rev 13:5 says
There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him.

If we count backwards from 12/31/2013 (Tevet 5774) by 42 Jewish months we come to Elul 5770 (Aug 11 - Sep 8, 2010).

There has been some good discussion on why "the middle of the week" in Daniel 9:27 would not have to equal 1,260 days before 12/31/2010, but I don't think you can make that same aurgument with the 42 months mentioned in Rev 13:5.

The Bible doesn't define "the middle of the week" as being 1,260 days before the last day of the 70th 7, but it does specifically say that the AC is given authority to act for 42 months. This prophecy could only be fulfilled during Elul 5770.

If the ENPI is it, then I think we'll see Javier Solana given some sort of power / position during Elul 5770 (Aug 11 - Sep 8, 2010). If we don't, it's probably toast.

Bryan
BryanB

Re: (12/31/2013) - 42 months = Elul 5770 (Aug 11 - Sep 8, 2010)

Postby WallDoctor on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:33 pm

not sure exactly how it relates, but there is this direct peace talks on Sept 2.....It would be a near miracle for everything to be resolved by the 8th, but at least the 2nd is a date where things theoretically could happen. And Tony Blair is invited--for any out there still thinking he's the man.
WallDoctor

Postby DutchLady on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:20 am

If we don't, I personally really think it's 100% toast, as we will have run out of time for all variations of counting days and months I was able to read about.
DutchLady

Postby Mr Baldy on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:10 pm

BryanB wrote:The Bible doesn't define "the middle of the week" as being 1,260 days before the last day of the 70th 7, but it does specifically say that the AC is given authority to act for 42 months.

Thanks for posting this BryanB.

I guess many of us who still believe that the ENP(I) is "it" can talk about it until we're blue in the face. The important thing is not how we want to put what the "middle of the week" is; or how we personally view how Scripture is written - but understanding what Jesus says.

There are way too many factors that indicate (to me) that we are indeed in the final 7 years, and the ENP(I) is the prophesised confirmation of a previous Covenant with Many. Not to mention Javier Solana will just NOT go away - this man just doesn't quit. He is still very heavily involved in EU Politics.

I don't think anyone really understands how this will all play out, but we must remember at least two things:

1) The Antichrist must remain hidden until his proper time (2 Thessalonians 2:6-8)

and.....

2) Jesus Himself points to the AOD - as something that will be seen - NOT the middle of the week. (Matthew 24:15)

Diligent seekers will not rule the ENP(I) out, at least not yet!
Mr Baldy

Postby Wickus on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Count me in Mr Baldy. All we can do now is wait and see how this unfolds.
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Postby Finaldash on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Baldy and Wickus, you can put a check on that list for me too.
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby slick on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:58 am

Hello Gang,

In the Olivet Discorse JESUS was asked some very particular qustions concerning the time of the end.....two of them had to do with "SIGNS" ...

1.what will be the sign of your coming?
2.what Will be the sign of the end of the age?

Paul in II Thessalonians replies to the confusion among the church in Thessalonika by giving them "SIGNS" to look for.

"THAT DAY SHALL NOT COME UNLESS THE APOSTASY COMES FIRST AND TH MAN OF LAWLESSNESS IS REVEALED..."

The Apostle Peter in his second Epistle Gives us "SIGNS"to look for...

".....MOCKERS WILL COME SAYING WHERE IS THE PROMISE OF HIS COMING..."

II Timothy givesus "SIGNS" also......

"...DIFFICULT TIMES WILL COME....."

read any of the above passages and find me a "COVENANT" that should be watched for show me anywhere else in the whole of scripture that conclusively points to a 7 year covenant other than Dan 9:27.

The silence by the APOSTLES indeed JESUS hmself when plainly asked is DEAFINING!!!! I Know we have seen and are in the midst of a seven year covenant deal that appears to fulfill what we have all been led to believe,but what if that is only a trick of satan to keep our focus off the facts or rather "SIGNS" that scream at us daily direct from the pages of scripture?

I have read and reread and re-reread all the relevant eschatological passages and the lack of dealing with the 7 year covenant has baffled me, so what are we to make of this,and how will we know if it is not the "covenant" the "SIGNS" of course!!

MARANATHA!!!!
GOD-BLESS,
THE BATTLE RAGES TIL THE LION SOON ROARS!
Clarence
slick

Postby Wickus on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:22 am

Very interesting point Clarence. It has also bothered me for a while. If the 7 year confirmed covenant is such a milestone in the prophetic timeline, why is it only mentioned once in the Bible. The only other reference to it is in Revelation were we get the 42 months and 1260 days that is half of 7 years.

We are currently still in the only confirmed treaty with many that Israel ever signed into. Maybe we must not shoot it down as a decoy. With all the signs around us and with the 7 year treaty still in place, the Church has to be alert. Signs in a 7 year timeline = possible fulfillment.
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Postby slick on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:03 am

Wickus wrote:Very interesting point Clarence. It has also bothered me for a while. If the 7 year confirmed covenant is such a milestone in the prophetic timeline, why is it only mentioned once in the Bible. The only other reference to it is in Revelation were we get the 42 months and 1260 days that is half of 7 years.

We are currently still in the only confirmed treaty with many that Israel ever signed into. Maybe we must not shoot it down as a decoy. With all the signs around us and with the 7 year treaty still in place, the Church has to be alert. Signs in a 7 year timeline = possible fulfillment.

Hello Wickus,

I am not saying abandon it, or that it is a decoy, but only that we should not get bogged down with one aspect of the prophetic timetable and lose sight of all the other details given in scripture. God seems not to over emphasize the "COVENANT" as a significant marker to end-times as such I think we often have lost sight of the big picture to scrutinize the small detail.

Consider for a moment, the basic details....

Israel is Gods chosen nation,
they sinned by rejecting his promise and covenant,
due to their sin they were sentenced to 490 years gentile domination and exile,

here is the rub....

we attempt to presuppose how the 490 years are divided, when in fact we are not expresly given that information,GOD has orchestrated his plan HIS way and at times left us in the dark, as to how HE will accomplish all the details.

The thing that to me is critical, is the "SIGNS" that are given and being fulfilled at an alarming rate allaround us, and the admonition given by ALL the proetec texts to "BE ALERT" as they begin to unfold....

JESUS says "THIS GENERATION SHALL NOT ALL PASS AWAY TIL ALL THESE THINGS BE FULFILLED..."

GOD-BLESS,

THE BATTLE RAGES TIL THE LION SOON ROARS!

Clarence
slick

Postby Wickus on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:45 am

Hi Clarence

I think we are thinking on the same line. This is how I see it:

We are in a 7 year treaty, that is a fact. I agree that Jesus and the apostles did not say anything about a 7 year covenant, so it may not be as important to watch as the rest of the signs. Many people were discourage because the mid point of the ENP did not turn out to be dramatic. That does not disqualify that we are still in a 7 year treaty. There are more signs today that we are racing to the return of Jesus than 5 years ago. The signs speak for them self, and Jesus instructed us to watch the signs. We must not get sidetracked by an apparent failure of a covenant. Keep focused on the signs, and if the current covenant does fit prophecy, the Lord will show us how in due time.

We are entering a new stage were many is going to be disillusioned if there is not going to be a 7 year treaty formed in the upcoming peace talks. I think it is time for many of us to get rid of our pre conceived ideas on prophecy and start afresh. Many will be caught by surprise as prophecy will not be fulfilled as we were taught over the years starting with a 7 year peace treaty.
Wickus

Postby Mr Baldy on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:25 am

Wickus....Slick, very good comments.

I would like to chime in as well......

Wickus wrote:We are in a 7 year treaty, that is a fact. I agree that Jesus and the apostles did not say anything about a 7 year covenant, so it may not be as important to watch as the rest of the signs.

While it is very true that Jesus and the Apostles did not say anything about a 7 year covenant - we must remember that it is just as important to watch, because Jesus Himself refers to the Prophet Daniel, who does mention a final 7 year covenant; which has a subsequent and related AOD - which Jesus specifically refers to as something that will be seen. (Matthew 24:15)

The thing that I would encourage we who are watching is, as both of you have mentioned is to WATCH THE SIGNS. How human-like is it to get discouraged when things don't pan out the way we view them - as far as it relates to God, and we lose focus, or sight?

Slick, as you have stated; the SIGNS that are given and being fulfilled are at an alarming rate. And Wickus, as you have mentioned; we are reaching a stage that many will be disillusioned. This scares me.

I pray that we all stay focused, and not lose sight, because the day is surely coming when man won't endure sound doctrine. This statement has nothing to do with the truth of the ENP(I) theory, as it may be wrong - but it really scares me that so many will abandon obvious signs that are ever present before us.
Mr Baldy

Postby BryanB on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:27 am

I was 99.9% sure the ENPI was it. Now it seems like there is a 1% chance it works out. Maybe we find out in a few days from now that Solana was given some sort power before Sep 8th, but that just seems so unlikely.

If Solana wasn't given power to continue for 42 months, how can he fulfill Rev 13:5? As of today there are only 41 Jewish months until 12/31/2013. Could he be given power to continue where the 42 months goes beyond the end of the 7 year ENPI? That seems unlikely.

The WEU, Secretary General, Rec 666, 7 Year ENPI, Strengthening not Replacing the Barcelona Process, Mid Term Reviews, EU Ban on Animal Sacrifice, EU Big 3 all now seems like some big biblical fake out. It's hard to imagine that all these things happened and matched such a plain reading of bible prophecy and it turns out to just be coincidence(?).

I am truly baffled.

Bryan
BryanB

Postby Mr Baldy on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:58 am

BryanB wrote:If Solana wasn't given power to continue for 42 months, how can he fulfill Rev 13:5? As of today there are only 41 Jewish months until 12/31/2013. Could he be given power to continue where the 42 months goes beyond the end of the 7 year ENPI? That seems unlikely.

This is a very good question, and a mystery providing that the ENP(I) theory is valid. Let me explain.....

Let me be clear and state wholeheartedly that I STILL believe that the ENP(I) is the real deal - even if I have those who strongly disagree. Most want to tie in Revelation 13:5 with Daniel 9:27, as far as the 3.5 year timeframe is given towards the end. But is this necessarily so?

Daniel 9:27 gives the timeframe in which the Covenant with Many is confirmed, that being 7 years; but Revelation 13:5 only states that he is given power to continue, or authority to act for 42 months or 3.5 years. Now is this at the midpoint, or at some other time period within the 70th week?

There are those of us who believe that the 70th week, and the confirmation of the Covenant with Many may be two different time segments, yet overlapping. Then we must remember that days 1,290 and 1,335 are mentioned in Daniel 12:11 - which appears to extend beyond the given timeframe of 7 years.

So until wisdom is given concerning this particular topic....we cannot rule out the overwhelming evidence that points to the ENP(I) theory at this point.
Mr Baldy

Postby BryanB on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:03 pm

I agree that it's possible that the timeframes overlap, it just wouldn't fit all nice and tidy together the way we expected.

But it's not up to us!

Bryan
BryanB

Postby Mr Baldy on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:50 pm

BryanB wrote:I agree that it's possible that the timeframes overlap, it just wouldn't fit all nice and tidy together the way we expected. But it's not up to us!

Exactly.....

When I view current events, and have seen the evidence that supports that the ENP(I) is right on target; I am just baffled on those who have completely thrown this theory out - and that based purely on what they "expected" to have happened by a certain time period.

I personally cannot throw it out at this point. I don't know all the dynamics that surround the 70th week, but I believe that we have a match in the ENP(I). Too many coincidences - and I definately have lived long enough to not believe in "coincidences". Perhaps it is not the evidence that surrounds and supports the ENP(I) theory that we need to jettison out to the side; but our preconceived ideas on how we "think" the events may play out.

Of this I am reminded of what Jesus states:

Matthew 24:44 - "For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will."
Mr Baldy

Return to ENPI theory only