The Temple Issue

Debate only within the framework of the ENPI theory

The Temple Issue

Postby eschologizer on Fri May 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Hello fellow ENPI watchers:

We are all aware of the situation before us. This seven year covenant is approaching its midpoint. We are all aware that certain things happen around the midpoint. It is agreed that these certain things must happen by a certain point or else our position, by our own admission, becomes untenable no later than August (by August, there is less than 1260 days to the end of the ENPI and the AC must have control for 42 months).

One of those midpoint events is the infamous "abomination of desolation" spoken of by Jesus and the prophet Daniel.

I would say this abomination event would be required to happen before the beast is given authority for 42 months. This is the case is because Matthew 24:15-16 shows that the Judean residents must immediately flee the area following this event. If we go to Revelation 12, we see the same picture, of Satan pursuing the woman (Israel) as she flees into the desert. She ultimately makes it to safety and is protected for 1260 days. This infuriates Satan, so he goes off to make war with the rest of God's people (end of Revelation 12). It seems to me that it is at this point (Revelation 13:1-5), where Satan hands over his authority to the Antichrist to have dictatorship for 42 months.

That being said, the issue of the abomination of desolation becomes paramount for this ENPI theory. The issue here I would like to focus on is not the idolatry aspect, but the holy place and temple aspect.

So here is how I see it. I CANNOT shake the ENPI. If I was to concede that, I would concede the entire prophetic scenario we have seen happened completely by accident and for no apparent reason. The chances of that are absolutely staggeringly low. If it was just one thing (like JUST a seven year covenant with Israel, no 10 nation alliance, etc.) I might be able to say that could have just inadvertadly happened. However, with this I cannot, especially knowing that these VERY THINGS are prophesied to happen at some point.

No matter how I look at it. I don't believe Satan is allowed to replicate prophecy exactly in order to mislead. In that case we would not be able to tell the difference from the real or the fake prophecies. In that case, we could just tell Jesus he is not the Messiah because the Devil made all of those prophecies about the Messiah come true in Jesus. I am not able to accept the idea that Satan can replicate prophecy to the letter, nor do I think he wants to.

Also, I cannot accept the idea that God would want to deliberately plan to mislead a group of people and make a spectacle of their faith. He might allow it to happen, but to deliberately do it is untenable to me. We hung on to this ENPI because we think its what the prophecy REALLY said, meaning, that God said it, so its going to happen against all odds, regardless of the candidate's retirement. If God deliberately did this, that would mean he is intentionally deceiving people, which is extremely problematic theologically. Also, it would cause people in the future to be completely and absolutely oblivious, because they could not only say that they're have been many failed end time predictions in the past, but that the very PROPHECIES themselves happened but they failed to follow through. I honestly think the failure of this theory would make God look bad, especially to all those atheists who are aware of this theory (yes, they are out there). He has his own purposes above and beyond us and what we can know, but this would be beyond me as to why he would deliberately make this happen, with the intention of it failing.

With that being said, I am holding fast to the ENPI, right or wrong. Here is our problem:

I have just learned that the Mitzpe Yericho project completely failed and the lot remains empty. Here is how I know that:

http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=55337&p=485151#p485151

We really need something to qualify as a temple in about 1 month. Here is how I see things.

If I approach end time prophecy without considering the ENPI, I also cannot shake the idea of the temple. Here is why.

Here is a collection of the verses in concern. All verses in the very literal NASB:

Matthew 24:15
15"Therefore when you see the (A)ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in (B)the holy place ((C)let the reader understand),

Mark 13:14
14"But (A)when you see the (B)ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION standing where it should not be (let the reader understand), then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains.

Daniel 12:11
11"From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the (A)abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Daniel 9:27
27"And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of (A)abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a (B)complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."

2 Thessalonians 2:4
4who opposes and exalts himself above (A)every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, (B)displaying himself as being God.

Revelation 11:1
1Then there was given me a (A)measuring rod like a staff; and (B)someone said, "Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. 2"Leave out the (C)court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for (D)it has been given to the nations; and they will (E)tread under foot (F)the holy city for (G)forty-two months.

Here is what I gather from my own opinion of reading the prophecies without any consideration of the ENPI from an unbiased perspective. Keep these facts in mind when I present my conclusions and the problem:

-When Antiochus epiphanes ordered the first AOD to be set up (Daniel 11:31), they stopped the sacrifice on the altar they placed an idol of Zeus made to look like Antiochus. So when Jesus uses the term "Abomination of desolation" this is the only "precedent" (to speak in court case terms) that they can appeal to in order to understand the future one. Its a same situation for us, if hypothetically speaking, Jesus told us now in 2010 AD that when we when we heard the "shot fired round the world" we could know the American Revolutionary War was near. Now, this would confuse us, as an american revolution already happened, so we would study the first one to get an idea of the second one. By virtue of "precedent" I would assume, at least initially, that the AOD involves the temple

-"the Holy Place" is a technical term for the inner sanctuary of the temple structure. (see hebrews 9, the old testament, and many charts in a bible with footnotes with a temple chart in it). This would technically exclude the holy of holies itself, but the main sanctuary room is what "holy place" is a technical term for. Whether it specifically means that in Matthew 24, i don't know, but with an unbiased look at it I would definitely say probably.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Place

-The word used for temple in both verses mentioning the temple are "naos." This is the word that means shrine or sanctuary, as opposed to heiron, which means the entire structure or "campus" if you will. Naos basically just means the main building in the center with the holy of holies and the holy place (does not include the altar).
http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=G3485
http://strongsnumbers.com/greek/3485.htm

-A "who" is the one that idolizes themselves in this case. The idol in this holy place is a human being (see Daniel 9:27-the "who" makes desolate.; Mark 13:14, which uses masculine in Greek, 2 Thessalonians 2:4- a man idolizes himself in the temple, possibly Daniel 11:36-39, describes a person idolizing themselves).

-2 Thessalonians 2:4 is paul describing the AOD. In the AOD, someone idolizes themselves (see mark13:14, Daniel 9:27, Daniel 11:36-39). Immediate desolation is associated with this (Judeans flee). Also, with AOD, no words are necessarily spoken, he stands there and is an abomination (idol). in the same way 2 Thessalonians 2 is a person who enters the sanctuary ("holy place", and "naos" both refer to the main inner sanctuary of the temple) sits there, and shows off himself to be God. Since both events seem to be virtually identical, and history shows that an AOD is generally a temple desecration with an idol, I would contend they are one and the same event. Paul could be introducing new revelation, but I view that as highly unlikely, as all other concepts he introduces can be found by Jesus in Matthew 24 or the Old Testament, including the rapture (see various passages in John and the end of Matthew 24).

-the stopping of sacrifice also takes place, as it did with Antiochus. I have considered the idea that the antichrist simply prevents sacrifices from being offered for 3.5 years. This would be significant to Jews, since it would be highly offensive to prevent them from doing so. However, I have looked at the hebrew words and it seems to argue against that in my opinion. Also, the altar is present, so why they would not offer any sacrifices on it is beyond me.

So in light of all this, I personally cannot shake the idea that there can be no AOD without a sanctuary to a "temple" of some kind.

So my question is, how can this still be fulfilled in the allotted time? I have a few ideas I have heard, I will present them, and present the pros and cons to each. Basically, what I am asking is what is a feasible way for the "temple" or sanctuary to be present and also sacrifices be stopped before the latest, July 20, 2010??

Here is list of ideas and pros and cons:

1) The Mitzpe Yericho project suddenly gets funding and builds the structure just in time.

Pros:
We would have a "temple" and an altar, as Revelation indicates.
Its in Judea. We know the Judeans are the one's who flee the AOD.
It is already planned and mapped out, not built yet.

Cons:
It is unlikely if not impossible, for this task to be completed if it already hasn't been started.
Its not on the traditional site. (which may not be required)

2) The Dome of the Rock

Pros:
-It is on the site of the Holy of Holies
-It is a building and called even a "sanctuary" by Wikipedia
-It has been associated with Jewish worship before, if I understand correctly

Cons
-The Jewish connection is completely obsolete at this point. DIfficult to see Jews using that as a place of worship and used in conjunction with sacrifices.
-Difficult to see Jews being allowed in there, or why it would offend Jews more than muslims if the AC declared himself God, or why just standing there is the same as making himself out to be God.
-Is not to specification of the inner sanctuary of the temple.

3)Hurva synoguge

Pros
-It may have been modelled partially after a temple.
-It has an "altar" (though not used for sacrifices) inside
-A very special synagogue of great national value

Cons
-Not on traditional site
-No reason for sacrifices offered there or near it. It's altar would have no significance
-Just a synagogue

4)An actual rebuilt temple on the site

Pros:
Would meet every specification we need it to. Would trump all other suggestions.

Cons:
Impossible to complete in the time needed.

5) A rebuilt tabernacle.

Pros: Seems to also meet specifications very well

Cons:
Probably wouldn't be on site
Jews are against building a tabernacle again. (see letter from Sanhedrin in another thread)

6) Stands on top of wailing wall and says he is God

Pros: close to actual site and shock value would be involved. Site would be very holy to Jews
Cons: No actual building is involved, as it seems that is required.

Here are some more suggestions that I am just throwing out there, not because I necessarily think they are viable, but for sake of helping us brainstorm as to what could possibly fulfill these prophecies. I will simply list them off.

1) AC enters temple model on top of AIsh hatorah museum. Very close to actual site and would be visible by all. However, he probably cannot fit in there at all.

2)The AC enters some existing temple or tabernacle model in Israel. Example below.
http://www.bibleplaces.com/tabernacle.htm

3)The AC builds his own structure just for sake of defiling it.

4) The AC sets up a large television presentation of himself entering a mock temple structure or a virtual computer model of the temple, and use that as the way to symbolically desecrate it and show himself to the world and make an image of himself that speaks.

And on and on it goes...

So basically what I am asking is this. Any ideas of what he could do to fulfill this prophecy and still be faithful to the text? Feel free to disagree or agree with me on any point, I am just trying to find a way for the prophecy to be fulfilled within 2 months without stretching it.
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

http://www.euprophecynews.com/
eschologizer

Re: The Temple Issue

Postby Wickus on Sat May 22, 2010 3:49 am

So here is how I see it. I CANNOT shake the ENPI. If I was to concede that, I would concede the entire prophetic scenario we have seen happened completely by accident and for no apparent reason. The chances of that are absolutely staggeringly low. If it was just one thing (like JUST a seven year covenant with Israel, no 10 nation alliance, etc.) I might be able to say that could have just inadvertadly happened. However, with this I cannot, especially knowing that these VERY THINGS are prophesied to happen at some point.

No matter how I look at it. I don't believe Satan is allowed to replicate prophecy exactly in order to mislead. In that case we would not be able to tell the difference from the real or the fake prophecies. In that case, we could just tell Jesus he is not the Messiah because the Devil made all of those prophecies about the Messiah come true in Jesus. I am not able to accept the idea that Satan can replicate prophecy to the letter, nor do I think he wants to.

Also, I cannot accept the idea that God would want to deliberately plan to mislead a group of people and make a spectacle of their faith. He might allow it to happen, but to deliberately do it is untenable to me. We hung on to this ENPI because we think its what the prophecy REALLY said, meaning, that God said it, so its going to happen against all odds, regardless of the candidate's retirement. If God deliberately did this, that would mean he is intentionally deceiving people, which is extremely problematic theologically. Also, it would cause people in the future to be completely and absolutely oblivious, because they could not only say that they're have been many failed end time predictions in the past, but that the very PROPHECIES themselves happened but they failed to follow through. I honestly think the failure of this theory would make God look bad, especially to all those atheists who are aware of this theory (yes, they are out there). He has his own purposes above and beyond us and what we can know, but this would be beyond me as to why he would deliberately make this happen, with the intention of it failing.

Well said Brother. I share your thoughts. If this all fails (don't get me wrong) I will have a hard time following any other theory with the same passion. I will keep on watching, but will not be sold out to other theories for the fear of failure.

Now for the Temple issue; I am also not to sure how it will play out. It does seem to me that the AoD will come as a surprise. It will not be something people will be able to prepare for. If we have a rebuild temple, it will be easy to expect an AoD happening very soon and people can prepare to flee. The AoD will happen without warning. For that reason I think that we will know when and were it happens the moment it happens. When it happens we will understand the Scripture. But it will have something to do with the surrounding of Jerusalem with armies, and it looks like it will happen soon.
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Postby Mr Baldy on Sat May 22, 2010 6:23 am

Wickus wrote:Now for the Temple issue; I am also not to sure how it will play out. It does seem to me that the AoD will come as a surprise. It will not be something people will be able to prepare for. If we have a rebuild temple, it will be easy to expect an AoD happening very soon and people can prepare to flee. The AoD will happen without warning. For that reason I think that we will know when and were it happens the moment it happens. When it happens we will understand the Scripture. But it will have something to do with the surrounding of Jerusalem with armies, and it looks like it will happen soon.

Well said Brother Wickus! :a3:

:yourock:
Mr Baldy

Postby writesinme on Sat May 22, 2010 10:28 am

Great thoughts on the ENP(I). I, too, am holding out that this theory is correct. I have a question about dates, though, and hope someone can explain.

I have heard that June 14, 2010 is the exact mid-point of the ENP(I). I have also heard that this theory can't be ruled out until after the first of August. I have also seen July dates given. What is the reason for different dates? If someone could explain (carefully, kinda like you're talking to a 6-year-old, ha), it would be greatly appreciated!!
Age Doesn't Matter Unless You're A Cheese
writesinme

Postby Mrs. B on Sat May 22, 2010 10:38 am

The Temple Issue.....

Why did God allow the distruction of the Temple?

This is where God would meet with the People.....He set up Temple Worship.....WHY THEN did he allow the Temple to be destroyed?

The Temple was just until Jesus Came....
Jesus fulfilled all the Temple Worship so the Temple was not necessary any more.....

What was the Temple?
The Temple was a Type of the Worship that was to come.....It was to Teach us about the Christ...about Jesus.

God showed Moses the Temple and how exactly it was to be built.....every object in the Temple had a Purpose.
The Holy Place....the shewbread....the pure candlesticks with the Lamps and the Oil....the Holy Garments...
all of this was to teach us about Christ who was to come......and how we were to Worship Him...

The Candlesticks....7 bowls with Holy Oil Represnted the Church today....
The Holy Oil is the Anointing....The anointing of the Holy Spirit....and the Light
We are the Light of the World......We are to be His Witnesses
When people see you....They should see Christ in You the Hope of Glory....
the hope of life eternal....through Jesus

The Bread is Jesus, He is the Bread of Life.....the bread of eternal life....
Jesus said...Except you eat my flesh and drink by blood...you have no part in me..
He has to become our life.....

Ex. 40:26...And he put the Golden Altar in the tent of the Congregation before the veil:
27...And he burnt sweet incense thereon;
as the Lord commanded Moses.
29...And he put the altar of burnt offering by the door of the tabernacle of the tent of the congregation, and offered upon it the burnt offering and the meat offering; as the Lord commanded.

Jesus is the Blood Sacrifice......The Lamb of God.....The perfect Sacrifice

30...And he set the laver between the tent of the congregation and the altar, and put water there, to wash withal...
Water Baptism.......we are buried into the watery grave of baptism....it is a burial...we die and are buried to rise a new in Christ Jesus......A New Life

Paul writes.
I Corin. 11:28....But let a man examine himself....and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
29...For he that eateth and drinketh UNWORTHILY, eateth and drinketh Damnation to Himself, NOT discerning the Lord's Body...
30...For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep...
31...For if we would Judge Ourselves, We should not be Judged....
32...But when we are Judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be comdemned with the World....

Ex. 40:34....Then a Cloud covered the Tent of the Congregation, and the Glory of the Lord Filled the TABERNACLE.....
The Glory of the Lord is to Fill the Church....The Body of Christ in you.....We are Living Tabernacles showing forth the Glory of the Lord...

Paul writes
I Cornth. 6:19....What? know ye not that your body is the TEMPLE OF THE HOLY GHOST...Which is in you, Which ye have of God, and ye are not your OWN?

20....For ye are bought with a Price:
Therefore...GLORIFY GOD IN YOUR BODY, and in your Spirit, Which are God's....

Our Bodies are the Temple of the Holy Ghost........

II Corint 5:1....For we know that if our earthly house of this Tabernacle were dissolved....
We have a Building of God....An House not made with Hands, Eternal in the Heavens..

17....Therefore if any man be in Christ....He is a New Creature:
old things are passed away;
behold, all things are become NEW.

II Corinth. 6:15....And what concord hath Christ with Beilial?
or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16...And what agreement hath the TEMPLE OF GOD WITH IDOLS?
for Ye are THE TEMPLE OF THE LIVING GOD:
as God hath said, I WILL DWELL IN THEM, AND WALK IN THEM:
AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE...

We are the Temple of God....His Holy Spirit Lives in Us...The Born Again Believers...

17....Wherfore come out from among them, and be separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18...And will be a Father unto you, and Ye shall be My Sons and Daughters, saith the Lord Almighty..

7:1....HAVING Therefore these Promises, Dearly Beloved,
Let us Cleanse Ourselves from all Filthiness of the Flesh and Spirit....Perfecting Holiness in the Fear of God....

See what Paul is saying.... about the Falling Away from the Truth in II Thess. 2

The a/c's desire is to live in the Church.....deceiving if possible the very elect...
False teachers....false prophets....false believing....being decevied....church member but not following Jesus.
We have a Blood Covenant with Jesus

Daniel 9:27....And He (JESUS) shall Confirm THE COVENANT with many for one week:
and in the midst of the week He shall cause the Sacrifice (the blood sacrifice) and the Oblation to cease,
Oblation is prayer or intercessary...Jesus makes intercessary for us the believer but the time will come
when intercessary or prayer or calling out to him will cease)
the door to the temple in heaven will be closed....when sin is full
Before this happen....He Jesus will Mark those that are His.....His Name will be written on there Fore Head
out of the twelve tribes and all those who come to Him....without number out of every nation will be sealed.....

Rev. 15:5....And after that I looked and behold, THE TEMPLE OF THE TABERNACLE OF THE TESTIMONY IN HEAVEN WAS OPENED:
6....And the seven angels came out of the TEMPLE, having the Seven Plagues, Clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breast girded with Golden Girdles.
7...And one of the Four beasts...gave unto the Seven Angels...Seven Golden Vials Full of the Wrath of God, Who liveth for ever and ever.

8...And the Temple Was Filled with Smoke from the Glory of God, and from His Power and NO MAN WAS ABLE TO ENTER INTO THE TEMPLE, Till the Seven Plagues of the Seven Angels were Fulfilled....

There is The Temple of God the Father in Heaven.....Jesus is Seated at the Right Hand of the Father....Making Intercession for us the believers.....but the time will come when the Temple door will be closed....and no man can enter into the temple..until the wrath of God is poured out on the earth...the seven vials of the wrath of God..only those who...
Make Jesus their Life will escape....

Rev. 20:4b...and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the Word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in then hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a Thousand Years....
5...But the rest of the dead lived Not Again until the thousand years were finished.
This is the First Resurrection.....

The Seven Churches are the seven candlesticks.....we are the light of the world....if the light goes out...we loose our witness.....we teach false doctrine....deceiving and being deceived....the Temple is defiled.....the light of the truth goes out.....our sins are full.....then Judgment comes.....in the midst of the week.

Mrs. B

Jesus said...
Rev. 16:15...Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame....
Last edited by Mrs. B on Wed May 26, 2010 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mrs. B

Postby Wickus on Mon May 24, 2010 10:58 am

I have also posted this on another thread.

Some thoughts on the stopping of sacrifice in the middle of the week:

It is a fact that blood sacrifice has not been offered in Israel for 2000 years. It is a fact that Jesus was the final blood sacrifice offered. It is a fact that the prayers and service to God as His children is a sacrifice on to Him.

It is a fact that the Bible does not call for temple or blood sacrifices to be reinstated in the end times. It is a fact that these type of sacrifice will be an abomination to the Lord.

It is also a fact that the Bible says sacrifice will be stopped in the middle of the 70th week.

Now how do we make sense of all these facts?

Here is my little theory, and it can be flawed. I will say that daily sacrifice by the Jews was never meant to be reinstated and never will. When the AoD happens, any hope that the Jews had of reinstating sacrifices will vanish like mist in the sun. He (the AC) will stop any hope of sacrifice that they ever had. Jesus said that when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, you know that its desolation is near. I still see the AoD as something to do with Jerusalem being surrounded by armies like NATO (as we currently see in the news). What will trigger the fleeing of the Jews still has to be seen, but whatever triggers it will also stop all hope of sacrifice. This will spread worldwide to us Christians as we will be forced not to sacrifice prayers to our Lord.

Like I said this is my little theory, and I do not claim it to be correct. :a2:
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Postby eschologizer on Tue May 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Wickus,

Very interesting thoughts. I have wondered that same idea myself. I wondered that even though there is no sacrifices now, (not on an altar at least, there are occasional sacrifices on Passover), perhaps it is saying that for 3.5 years the Jews will be specifically prevented from offering sacrifices, and would not be allowed to for a period of half the week (3.5 years). Would be very hard to offer sacrifices while the Antichrist controls the world in the sense described in Revelation 13.

I am still in the process of exploring the whole sacrifices and temple issue. It does seem to me that there will be at least some type of regular sacrifice prior to the end (Daniel 11:31, when talking of the first AOD with Antiochus, also talks of the stopping of the regular sacrifice but only the word "regular" is in the Hebrew. We know from history he stopped sacrifices due to his construction of a pagan altar on the Jewish one). I do think it is very interesting only the word "continually" is used in Daniel 12:11 (same word used in 11:31 I think).

I will definitely be giving more thought to these things. Great thoughts Wickus.

I definitely agree with you, the AOD being surprising, I also do believe Jerusalem will be surrounded by armies around the time of that event as well. As far as my thoughts on the temple issue, I have made a second post, where I play devil's advocate to this post. I contend a temple may not even be necessary. I wanted that in a more open debate area so I put it here:

http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=56196

Of course, my bad habit of making huge posts is coming out :lol:

Would love to hear thoughts anyone's thoughts on that issue as well.

Thanks,

Eschologizer
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

http://www.euprophecynews.com/
eschologizer

Postby GodsStudent on Thu May 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Mrs. B wrote:The Temple Issue.....

Why did God allow the distruction of the Temple?

This is where God would meet with the People.....He set up Temple Worship.....WHY THEN did he allow the Temple to be destroyed?

The Temple was just until Jesus Came....
Jesus fulfilled all the Temple Worship so the Temple was not necessary any more.....

What was the Temple?
The Temple was a Type of the Worship that was to come.....It was to Teach us about the Christ...about Jesus.

God showed Moses the Temple and how exactly it was to be built.....every object in the Temple had a Purpose.
The Holy Place....the shewbread....the pure candlesticks with the Lamps and the Oil....the Holy Garments...
all of this was to teach us about Christ who was to come......and how we were to Worship Him...

The Candlesticks....7 bowls with Holy Oil Represnted the Church today....
The Holy Oil is the Anointing....The anointing of the Holy Spirit....and the Light
We are the Light of the World......We are to be His Witnesses
When people see you....They should see Christ in You the Hope of Glory....
the hope of life eternal....through Jesus

The Bread is Jesus, He is the Bread of Life.....the bread of eternal life....
Jesus said...Except you eat my flesh and drink by blood...you have no part in me..
He has to become our life.....

Ex. 40:26...And he put the Golden Altar in the tent of the Congregation before the veil:
27...And he burnt sweet incense thereon;
as the Lord commanded Moses.
29...And he put the altar of burnt offering by the door of the tabernacle of the tent of the congregation, and offered upon it the burnt offering and the meat offering; as the Lord commanded.

Jesus is the Blood Sacrifice......The Lamb of God.....The perfect Sacrifice

30...And he set the laver between the tent of the congregation and the altar, and put water there, to wash withal...
Water Baptism.......we are buried into the watery grave of baptism....it is a burial...we die and are buried to rise a new in Christ Jesus......A New Life

Paul writes.
I Corin. 11:28....But let a man examine himself....and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
29...For he that eateth and drinketh UNWORTHILY, eateth and drinketh Damnation to Himself, NOT discerning the Lord's Body...
30...For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep...
31...For if we would Judge Ourselves, We should not be Judged....
32...But when we are Judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be comdemned with the World....

Ex. 40:34....Then a Cloud covered the Tent of the Congregation, and the Glory of the Lord Filled the TABERNACLE.....
The Glory of the Lord is to Fill the Church....The Body of Christ in you.....We are Living Tabernacles showing forth the Glory of the Lord...

Paul writes
I Cornth. 6:19....What? know ye not that your body is the TEMPLE OF THE HOLY GHOST...Which is in you, Which ye have of God, and ye are not your OWN?

20....For ye are bought with a Price:
Therefore...GLORIFY GOD IN YOUR BODY, and in your Spirit, Which are God's....

Our Bodies are the Temple of the Holy Ghost........

II Corint 5:1....For we know that if our earthly house of this Tabernacle were dissolved....
We have a Building of God....An House not made with Hands, Eternal in the Heavens..

17....Therefore if any man be in Christ....He is a New Creature:
old things are passed away;
behold, all things are become NEW.

II Corinth. 6:15....And what concord hath Christ with Beilial?
or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16...And what agreement hath the TEMPLE OF GOD WITH IDOLS?
for Ye are THE TEMPLE OF THE LIVING GOD:
as God hath said, I WILL DWELL IN THEM, AND WALK IN THEM:
AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE...

We are the Temple of God....His Holy Spirit Lives in Us...The Born Again Believers...

17....Wherfore come out from among them, and be separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18...And will be a Father unto you, and Ye shall be My Sons and Daughters, saith the Lord Almighty..

7:1....HAVING Therefore these Promises, Dearly Beloved,
Let us Cleanse Ourselves from all Filthiness of the Flesh and Spirit....Perfecting Holiness in the Fear of God....

See what Paul is saying.... about the Falling Away from the Truth in II Thess. 2

The a/c's desire is to live in the Church.....deceiving if possible the very elect...
False teachers....false prophets....false believing....being decevied....church member but not following Jesus.
We have a Blood Covenant with Jesus

Daniel 9:27....And He (JESUS) shall Confirm THE COVENANT with many for one week:
and in the midst of the week He shall cause the Sacrifice (the blood sacrifice) and the Oblation to cease,
Oblation is prayer or intercessary...Jesus makes intercessary for us the believer but the time will come
when intercessary or prayer or calling out to him will cease)
the door to the temple in heaven will be closed....when sin is full
Before this happen....He Jesus will Mark those that are His.....His Name will be written on there Fore Head
out of the twelve tribes and all those who come to Him....without number out of every nation will be sealed.....

Rev. 15:5....And after that I looked and behold, THE TEMPLE OF THE TABERNACLE OF THE TESTIMONY IN HEAVEN WAS OPENED:
6....And the seven angels came out of the TEMPLE, having the Seven Plagues, Clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breast girded with Golden Girdles.
7...And one of the Four beasts...gave unto the Seven Angels...Seven Golden Vials Full of the Wrath of God, Who liveth for ever and ever.

8...And the Temple Was Filled with Smoke from the Glory of God, and from His Power and NO MAN WAS ABLE TO ENTER INTO THE TEMPLE, Till the Seven Plagues of the Seven Angels were Fulfilled....

There is The Temple of God the Father in Heaven.....Jesus is Seated at the Right Hand of the Father....Making Intercession for us the believers.....but the time will come when the Temple door will be closed....and no man can enter into the temple..until the wrath of God is poured out on the earth...the seven vials of the wrath of God..only those who...
Make Jesus their Life will escape....

Rev. 20:4b...and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the Word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in then hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a Thousand Years....
5...But the rest of the dead lived Not Again until the thousand years were finished.
This is the First Resurrection.....

The Seven Churches are the seven candlesticks.....we are the light of the world....if the light goes out...we loose our witness.....we teach false doctrine....deceiving and being deceived....the Temple is defiled.....the light of the truth goes out.....our sins are full.....then Judgment comes.....in the midst of the week.

Mrs. B

Jesus said...
Rev. 16:15...Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame....

MRs. B: :blessyou:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to ENPI theory only