What to Look for in June

Debate only within the framework of the ENPI theory

What to Look for in June

Postby writesinme on Thu May 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Hi All--

I don't post often, but have been observing for a couple of years now and always enjoy the intelligent, Biblically sound discussions out here.

I've watched the ENPI theory with much interest and have not dismissed it. Here's the question:

If the ENPI was, indeed, the covenant with many and will reach it's midway point in June 2010...what should we expect to see happen? JS being given power to continue for 42 months? The AOD? Something that we will recognize as an end to sacrifice? The 10 Nation WEU handing its power to the EU?

Could someone please tell me what I really need to be looking for...that would show we are at the mid-point of the 70th week. Any scriptures appreciated, as well as current news stories that appear to be keeping the theory on track.

Thanks so much--not just for myself; I am meeting with some friends who are really interested in this as well.
Age Doesn't Matter Unless You're A Cheese
writesinme

Re: What to Look for in June

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu May 13, 2010 2:16 pm

The main thing we should look for at the mid-point would be the AOD, where the AC declares himself to be God. He will preform many miracles and demand to be worshiped, so that's not something anyone is going to miss, it would be all over the news. Another thing that will begin either at the mid-point or just before, is the ministry of the 2 Witnesses. (Rev. 11) Since their ministry will last 3.5 years they must begin no later than the mid-point of the 70th week. The work of the 2 witnesses will also be very public and known to the entire world, as they will preform miracles too.

Of course there will be other things to watch out for leading up to the mid-point, Some believe the Gog war (Ezek. 38) will mark the beginning of the 70th week. And the stage will most likely be set by other wars such as the destruction of Damascus (Isaiah 17). So if you ask me, we're not there yet. And another prophecy that I look for to proceed the mid-point is the forced division of Jerusalem. Which is what we seem to be heading for soon, but has yet to take place. (Zech 1 and Rev 11)
extravagantchristian

Postby writesinme on Thu May 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Thanks so much!

And actually, I think I'm off by a month. Wouldn't the ENPImid-point be July 2010? I think I'm mixing it up with mid-June when the WEU is supposed to meet. Someone here actually did the math, if I remember correctly, of what the actual date is for the mid-point of the EPNI.
writesinme

Postby eschologizer on Thu May 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Jesus outlines the signs before and after AOD here.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew%2024&version=ESV

I also believe that the world war spoken of by Jesus at least in part regard Daniel 11:40-41 as the Antichrist wages war with the attackers North and South of Israel and sweeps through a bunch of countries and enters Israel (I presume, to set up the AOD, and persecute). The events after verse 41 or 42 continue to describe his military conquests and adventures until his defeat at Armageddon.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=daniel%2011:40-45&version=ESV
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

http://www.euprophecynews.com/
eschologizer

Postby Mr Baldy on Fri May 14, 2010 2:19 am

writesinme wrote:If the ENPI was, indeed, the covenant with many and will reach it's midway point in June 2010...what should we expect to see happen?

Hi writesinme,

After reading your question(s) I had to chime in, and provide my "opinion" as that's all any of us has to offer at this point.

First of all, in Matthew 24:15 Jesus Himself specifically mentiones the AOD. He doesn't mention the cessation of animal and grain offerings that are associated with the final 7 years - that we know the Antichrist will stop (Daniel 9:27). So the AOD is what we should "expect" to see; however, I don't really believe that many will see it or even recoginze it, and by that I mean World Wide - the Jews who are watching will however. The AOD and the cessation of animal sacrifices and grain offerings will have been completed by day 1,290; as recorded in Daniel 12:11.

Another common mistake that some make, is believing that the coming Antichrist will "declare" himself to be God. No, what the Antichrist will do, is "show" himself as God; or "proclaim" himself as God; or "display" himself as God - and that by sitting in the Temple as God. (2 Thessalonians 2:4). There is no indicator in Scripture (that I'm aware of) that the Antichrist states that he's God. Only that he exhalts himself above every god, and in his own pride, ego, and imagination, he "shows" himself AS God.

Also, the ENP(I) is not the "Covenant with Many". It is the Instrument, or funding program that "confirms" or "strengthens" the 1995 Barcelona Process; for a 7 year time period - which is a "Covenant with Many".

I believe that as we reach the Mid-point of the ENP(I) - that the EU, and the World as a whole will force Israel to divide the land; and subsequently make some sort of provision that in order to receive additional benefits from the EU, that Israel will be obligated to operate within the Standards set forth within the ENP(I) bylaws. This would include the cessation of animal sacrifices and grain offerings - which should or "may" point out to the AOD which would occur on day 1,290 if the ENP(I) is the real deal.

So in closing, I would be looking for Ashton to step down, Javier Solana to be given "Authority to Act for 42 months"; a continious World Wide economic crisis - which by the way has been upgraded with the situation in Greece; a future currency of some sort to "seriously" come into focus; and mass fleeing from the area Judea. Then expect wars to increase on a scale that we have never seen, or witnessed before. This is all my opinion, and will begin happen at or around mid June and continue to the Return of Christ - provided that we are indeed in the 70th week, and the ENP(I) is the real deal.
Mr Baldy

Postby writesinme on Mon May 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Thanks for the input!!! It will be interesting to see what, or what doesn't, happen in mid-June! Interesting times we live in...
writesinme

Postby kirthril on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:24 am

war, war and more war.
If the ENPI is really it, then look for war in june/july/august.

The AC doesnt just fly a private jet into Israel and declare himself diety. If you read Daniel, you know that the AoD takes place in the AC's war against the King of the South. It is shortly after or during the souths defeat that he declares himself almighty. Then he turns his attention eastward to make war with and annihilate many.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby mrgravyard49 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:29 am

June, July, and now August. Ok...
mrgravyard49

Postby beeps on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:23 pm

tick tock.......waiting to see when this will finally be dead in the water. Will it be admitted that the theory by then is wrong, or will it be explained away and re-shifted to another date. I hope that should the anti-christ not be revealed and all that has been stated that will happen (its all on record)...that people will have the integrity to admit they have been wrong.

Checking back in in July. :clock:

In peace.
beeps

Postby eschologizer on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Hello mrgravyard49 and beeps,

We respect your opinion that the ENPI is not the 7 year treaty. However, this is the ENPI protected zone (similar to a pretrib, or prewrath protected zone as seen on this website.)

This protected zone was created so that those who follow the ENPI could discuss prophecy from that perspective without constantly having to debate whether or not the ENPI is "it."

If you would like to debate the ENPI as it relates to prophecy, this thread is a good start:

http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=56015

Oh and as far as I am concerned, I will not be "date reshifting" past July. Come August 1, ENPI theory is terminated, if the Abomination of Desolation has not happened. :grin:

Thanks,

Eschologizer
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

eschologizer

Postby Wickus on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:09 am

Code: Select all
Oh and as far as I am concerned, I will not be "date reshifting" past July. Come August 1, ENPI theory is terminated, if the Abomination of Desolation has not happened. :grin:

Thanks,

Eschologizer

In agreement with you.

And to admitting that I was wrong, I will admit that I have followed a theory that had so many facts supporting it that it could have played out (if it does not). I am not ashamed at following this theory for years. It still fits more to prophecy than any other theory around.
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Postby Mr Baldy on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:14 am

Wickus wrote:I am not ashamed at following this theory for years.

Come July 1, 2010 and no AOD is evident. This theory is a wash. I will admit I was wrong, and move on.
Mr Baldy

Postby smallisland on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:27 am

Regardless of whether the theory proves correct or not, isn't the ENP review supposed to take place at the half way point - has this actually happened yet??
smallisland

Postby apfuchs on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

Just want to quickly chime in and agree that the main thing that would be an obvious yay or nay for me would be the Two Witnesses. They need their 42 months, so if they're not here by July 1 (actually, earlier, as I understand prophecy to be Hebrew years (360 days) and not "our" years), then, well, we know they'll eventually show up. Just a matter of when, but that the ENPI theory will be out.
Waiting for His coming,

A.P. Fuchs
apfuchs

Postby eschologizer on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Smallisland,

It seems they have not done the midterm review yet, especially for Israel or PA. They have initial concepts for some ENP countries, but Israel and PA they always put off. I know that they are now doing a midterm review of cohesion fund use for the EU countries themselves, but I am not sure when they actually get around to the ENPI countries midterm review.

http://www.enpi-programming.eu/wcm/en/programming-process/the-enpi-mid-term-review.html

Notice they have no initial concept notes for Israel or PA. This is ominous to me. Perhaps all the midterm review stuff is done by 2011, when the next "indicative program" starts.

Here is the article discussing the "Halfway point" of the budgetary period (2007-2013) and reviewing European Union member states use of funds. As far as I know, this is just EU, not ENPI funds. But still very interesting how they mention a "halfway point."

http://www.euractiv.com/en/regional-policy/regional-policy-eu-27-linksdossier-494583

Peace,

Eschologizer

eschologizer

Postby Wickus on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Mr Baldy wrote:

Come July 1, 2010 and no AOD is evident. This theory is a wash. I will admit I was wrong, and move on.

Hey Mr Baldy

Not to stretch the time-frame as many people accused the ENP watchers will do, but I will give it until 31 July 2010. I guess it all depends on how one interpret these verses:

Dan 12:11 And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Dan 12:12 Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

I guess time will tell.
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Postby Wickus on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:52 pm

apfuchs wrote:Just want to quickly chime in and agree that the main thing that would be an obvious yay or nay for me would be the Two Witnesses. They need their 42 months, so if they're not here by July 1 (actually, earlier, as I understand prophecy to be Hebrew years (360 days) and not "our" years), then, well, we know they'll eventually show up. Just a matter of when, but that the ENPI theory will be out.

Chiming in is always welcome. :grin:

I agree with the 2 witnesses, but it is not to say that they will breath fire from day one. They might be some loners preaching to single people not getting much attention for a few months. As time progress, they will make a bigger impact. So yes, we must watch out for them, but don't expect fire spewing preachers from day one. The AoD is what Jesus referred to as the greatest sign.
Wickus

Postby Hisown on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:33 am

Wickus wrote:
Mr Baldy wrote:

Hey Mr Baldy

Not to stretch the time-frame as many people accused the ENP watchers will do, but I will give it until 31 July 2010. I guess it all depends on how one interpret these verses:

Dan 12:11 And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Dan 12:12 Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

I guess time will tell.

:a3: Wickus

I too will publicly "confess" that I was in error if there is no AOD by 9th Av.

Since '93 I've run across a " gazillion" different theories and was asked to refute these.Every one was discounted and proven in error way before the " supposed" time-frame, yet was done in the spirit of discernment and true agape love.The prayer of my heart is that those who accuse us of " shifting" the date will show us the very the same Christlike attitude .As I have expressed countless times , I've dissected and exhausted the ENP and STILL have yet to come up with a rebuttal. :mrgreen:

I'm convinced that that every one of us that hold to this theory fear Christ with a godly reverence and will not habitually cause another to be defrauded or to stumble :bag:

Luk 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

1Cr 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
Last edited by Hisown on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hisown

Postby Wickus on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:10 am

I am in agreement Sis. The 9th of Av is the big day I am waiting for.

:clock:
Wickus

Postby DutchLady on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:07 am

Hisown wrote:Since '93 I've run across a " gazillion" different theories and was asked to refute these.Every one was discounted and proven in error way before the " supposed" time-frame, yet was done in the spirit of discernment and true agape love.The prayer of my heart is that those who accuse us of " shifting" the date will show us the very the same Christlike attitude .As I have expressed countless times , I've dissected and exhausted the ENP and STILL have yet to come up with a rebuttal. :mrgreen:

Don't count on it. Not because they are unwilling, but because this website will be one of the first to disappear when the persecution starts.
DutchLady

Postby xdrifter on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Don't count on it. Not because they are unwilling, but because this website will be one of the first to disappear when the persecution starts.

You already cannot access this page from most of the planet.

Canada and the US are adopting global copyright laws, I think that will be the catalyst for a lot of the white washing we will see take place on the Internet.
"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamour and opposition." Sir Isaac Newton, 1642-1727

Remember me affectionately to good Dr. Price and to the honest heretic Dr. Priestly. I do not call him honest by way of distinction; for I think all the heretics I have known have been virtuous men. They have the virtue of fortitude or they would not venture to own their heresy; and they cannot afford to be deficient in any of the other virtues, as that would give advantage to their many enemies; and they have not like orthodox sinners, such a number of friends to excuse or justify them. Do not, however mistake me. It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic.
xdrifter

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:01 pm

xdrifter wrote:You already cannot access this page from most of the planet.

We do have visitors from Ukraine, Russia, China, Canada, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Turkey, Costa Rica, Sweden, Latvia, Korea and more.... :grin:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby sands on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Wickus wrote:
Code: Select all

Thanks,

Eschologizer

In agreement with you.

And to admitting that I was wrong, I will admit that I have followed a theory that had so many facts supporting it that it could have played out (if it does not). I am not ashamed at following this theory for years. It still fits more to prophecy than any other theory around.

I keep wondering if maybe there is something I do not understand, or if I have some preconceived imaginations about it that aren't according to His Word concerning these things....And I to will have to admit I was wrong concerning this thing if it doesn't play out because it looked to me like it matched the scriptures and it was it, and then you have all this other stuff happening...Some of my preconceived thoughts that I have concerning these things I question such as, "Do the scriptures actually say that the AOD happen on the 1260th day after the confirming of the covenent ?" Does the stopping of the sacrifice actually happen in the exact middle or sometime in the middle?" Nevertheless, I need to repent and get in the Word and keep watching....
sands

Postby beeps on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:00 am

:clock: :clock: :clock:
beeps

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:26 pm

As far as the ENP goes, time is up. Rev 11 says that the outer court of the temple as well as the holy city will be given over to the gentiles for 42 mos. That's 3.5 years. But it hasn't happened yet so therefore Jan 1 2007 was not the beginning point of the 70th week. Otherwise there would be less that 42 months left for the gentiles to trample the holy city underfoot, and that's not even taking into account that the time will be shortened.

Rev 11 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. 2 But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.
extravagantchristian

Postby mark s on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Remember everyone . . . This is for discussion among those who are holding to the ENPI view. No opposing views / debate within this forum.

Thank you!
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Return to ENPI theory only