ENP(I) Theory Facts

Debate only within the framework of the ENPI theory

ENP(I) Theory Facts

Postby Mr Baldy on Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:32 am

Hello,

There are a lot of misunderstandings concerning the ENP(I) Theory, so I would like to list some facts, according to my understanding. I am by no means an expert on this Theory, and I invite others who are more informed, to share any information concerning this Theory; either in correction, or reproof - until it can be proven wrong.

Fact (1): First I'd like to say that the ENP(I) is NOT the "Covenant with the Many" spoken of in Daniel 9:27.

The ENP, (European Neighborhood Policy) actually was the original agreement, which "confirmed" or "strengthened" the 1995 Euro-Mediterranean Partnership for Peace - which was negotiated by Javier Solana. The ENP was not sufficient to meet the goals of the EU, for funding reasons; and the ENP(I) European Neighborhood Policy Instrument was subsequently implemented. The ENP(I) is the "Funding Instrument" which "confirms" or "strengthens" the 1995 Euro-Mediterranean Partnership for Peace (Which is a Covenant with Many); and is funded from January 1, 2007 - December 31, 2013.

** Ironically, Herb Peters has captured a picture of Javier Solana - who is responsible for negotiating the 1995 Euro-Med, and the ENP(I) stating "neighborhood policy is not a substitute for Barcelona process; it rather underpins and deepens it." The Barcelona Process is another name for the Euro-Med.

See the Original FP site: at "Quick Links"; then click on the "Archives" - go to December 2006, and scroll down to view. A link reporting the incident is provided. I find this absolutely facinating, in light of the fact that the coming Antichrist is the one who will "confirm" or "strengthen" the Covenant with the Many.

Fact (2): The ENP(I) is a 7 year time period that "Confirms" or "Strengthens" a previous "Covenant with Many" - (1995 Barcelona Process; European Mediterranean Partnership for Peace; or EURO-MED) - ISRAEL is a Participant.

Fact (3): The ENP(I) was created (November 1995) after the 10 Nations of the WEU were established (January 1995). The 10 Nations, as it relates to the ENP(I) Theory works, in conjunction with Daniel 7:23-24; Daniel 9:27, and Revelation 13:5.

Fact (4): In December 1998 the seat of High Representative was created under Article 666 of the WEU.

Fact (5): In October 1999 Javier Solana was made the EU's High Representative, and Secretary General of the Council of Europe.

Fact (6): In November 1999 Javier Solana was made Secretary-General of the WEU, and subsequently created Recommendation 666.

Fact (7): In June 2000 Recommendation 666 was adopted by the WEU.

The aforementioned are Facts, on how the ENP(I) has come together, and the man responsible for making it happen.
Mr Baldy

Re: ENP(I) Theory Facts

Postby Wickus on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:31 am

Thanks for this list of facts Mr Baldy. After reading this I have to admit that I will be speechless if this theory fails. It reads like a movie plot, yet it is documented facts.
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Postby JayCee on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:29 am

Yes, Mr Baldy, I forgot to say thank you too. :grin:
JayCee

Postby smallisland on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:37 am

Whenever I see the facts laid out like this I have the same reaction - which is that if all this comes to nothing I shall be just be left baffled!
smallisland

Postby Mr Baldy on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:20 pm

smallisland wrote:Whenever I see the facts laid out like this I have the same reaction - which is that if all this comes to nothing I shall be just be left baffled!

"baffled", but encouraged I pray! We have to remain strong, diligent, and endure in our waiting.

2 Timothy 2:3 - "You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ."
Mr Baldy

Postby smallisland on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:19 pm

I will definitely keep watching - if only because I really doubt that such a set of circumstances will come about again in my lifetime.Its slightly disheartening to see signs of some once enthusiastic supporters falling away though. I wish they would refrain from expressing negatives until we reach the midpoint - its so short a time to wait now.
smallisland

Postby Mr Baldy on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:50 pm

smallisland wrote:I will definitely keep watching - if only because I really doubt that such a set of circumstances will come about again in my lifetime.Its slightly disheartening to see signs of some once enthusiastic supporters falling away though.

You know, it really isn't about the ENP(I) theory, as much as it is "Watching", and remaining Prayerful. I don't believe that there has ever been a previous time in history, where so many different events pointed to the same expected conclusion.

I have to wonder sometime, for those who have given up on this theory - and the Midpoint hasn't even arrived yet; what their actual motivation for Watching really is. I really don't mean to hurt any one's feelings, I just question why it is such a big deal if this theory turns out to be false. I mean, do we give up on Christ if the ENP(I) theory turns out to be other than what we expected? Is our Faith based on an expected theory, and our relationship with Christ diminishes because what we have been watching for so long wasn't what we expected?

If this theory turns out to be incorrect, there will be absolutely those who will say, "I told you so", and there will also be those who scoff, or make snide remarks - but I pray that our Faith is NOT in theories, or in man himself, but ONLY in Jesus Christ, and Him ALONE.

ENP(I) theory or not - Let's continue to Watch, and Pray, until our Lord and Savior Returns for us.
Mr Baldy

Postby Wickus on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:20 pm

:a3: Brother!
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Postby smallisland on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:36 am

I really don't mean to hurt any one's feelings, I just question why it is such a big deal if this theory turns out to be false.

For me it would be a "big deal" because I'd be questioning the point of having spent so much time and energy following a red herring. I would have to start questioning my own judgement in these matters. Also, having shared the theory with others with enthusiasm, I'm not sure I'd ever been taken seriously again. So, as much as we may be telling ourselves it really won't matter one way or another, I don't buy that myself.

Still, we are not there yet!
smallisland

Postby Mr Baldy on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:54 am

smallisland wrote:For me it would be a "big deal" because I'd be questioning the point of having spent so much time and energy following a red herring. I would have to start questioning my own judgement in these matters. Also, having shared the theory with others with enthusiasm, I'm not sure I'd ever been taken seriously again. So, as much as we may be telling ourselves it really won't matter one way or another, I don't buy that myself.

I believe that we all have our own individual cross to bear. I'm sorry that you feel that you won't be taken "seriously again"; if this doesn't pan out. I personally think that the time and energy following something that has pointed to so many things in bible prophecy potentially being fulfilled, that I would be more embarrassed not to have followed it. I don't care what people have to say, or think about me. I say again, let our focus be on Christ, and Him alone. Not some theory that comes along - no matter how well it seems to fit prophecy being fulfilled.

It' not about us, or how we feel, or what others may "think" about us. At the end of the day, it's about CHRIST. Jesus told us to Watch.

Luke 9:23 - "And He said to them all, If any man will come after Me, let him DENY HIMSELF, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me." (emphasis mine)
Mr Baldy

Postby JayCee on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:13 pm

:a3: Mr Baldy
JayCee

Postby smallisland on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:39 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is not the whole purpose of this website and Herb Peters book "Recommendation 666" to inform on a particular theory?

If you have read the background you will surely have been as thrilled as I was to have seen how the Lord's hand seems to have been on the project from the start.

Therein lies my confusion if it goes down!
smallisland

Postby JayCee on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:22 am

smallisland wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but is not the whole purpose of this website and Herb Peters book "Recommendation 666" to inform on a particular theory?

If you have read the background you will surely have been as thrilled as I was to have seen how the Lord's hand seems to have been on the project from the start.

Therein lies my confusion if it goes down!

I have had similar thoughts many times. I don't think Herb ever tried to prove a theory, he just stayed watching and watched in humility and with grace. I don't think he will be put to shame.
JayCee

Postby smallisland on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 am

No, no, no, of course not. I don't seem to be getting my point over very well. This is SO frustrating.

As I understand it, Herb Peters was burdened to share his discoveries with a wider audience and he did this via his book and this website. I totally respect him for this and my understanding has always been that the Lord blessed his endeavours because he was on the right track (or am I just being too naive??). I'm beginning to think maybe I am.
smallisland

Postby watching on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:15 am

Hi smallisland,

smallisland wrote:- if only because I really doubt that such a set of circumstances will come about again in my lifetime.

Why is that? :dunno:

Whoever the "ten" may be, notice the words "one hour."

Revelation 17:12
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Also, Jesus never said anything about a "seven year anti-Christ treaty."

(In fact the entire bible does not say anything about a "seven year anti-Christ treaty," that I am aware of, only doctrines of men have).

Here is what Jesus said we are to watch for:

Matthew 24 (King James Version)

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

So in conclusion, I don't know how Herb Peters stumbled across some documents that were numbered 666 in connection with a high position previously held by someone. But I guess if that happened to me, I would probably have been suspicious too.

The point, however, is regardless of whether there was anything to that or not, it is not necessary, and certainly not required of us, to be scouring over EU documents in order to be "watching" for the Lord's return. At least, I, personally, have not read anything to that effect in the Bible.

In fact, from the way I'm understanding it, no one will be any better off (in terms of knowing the time of the Lord's return) than anyone else, whether they have been researching EU documents or not.

Because, from my understanding, the Bible makes it clear that when the time comes, it will come suddenly. Not only will the Lord's return be sudden, but the appearance and revealing of the "man of sin" will also be sudden (see
2Thessalonians 2). Just to be clear though, I am not, making any insinuations in terms of chronology, or order of events, by the order in which the above statement was written, (I am simply writing as things come to mind) because I, obviously, do not know exactly what the sequence of events will be, except for what the Bible plainly tells us.

In any case, the only difference, in terms of watching, according to my understanding, is whether we are prepared for the Lord's return or not.

Not whether we have been reading EU documents, or following every new political development, or reading all the right news articles, or not.

Le me emphasize, however, that I am not saying that there is anything, inherently, wrong with following the news and discussing it in terms of possible fulfillment.

I'm just saying that it's not necessary for anyone's salvation. But, more than that, I don't think it will be of any effect, because when the time comes, EVERYONE will know it. edit: I just wanted to clarify that by "more than that," I meant, "in addition to that." I probably should have said, "What's more...."

I also would like to clarify that I meant reading EU documents and news articles will be of no effect in terms of knowing the exact timing of the Lord's return, not that "watching" in general the way the Lord admonished us to do, in terms of our preparedness will be of no effect. Just wanted to be clear on that.

I'm not very good at expressing myself sometimes.

And NO ONE will know it ahead of time:

Mark 13:32
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

However, we will know, by watching the signs that Jesus told us to watch for (as opposed to signs that have been conjured up by doctrines of men), that the time for our redemption is drawing closer, and closer, and closer.........
Last edited by watching on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
watching

Postby Mr Baldy on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi watching,

I would like to address some of the things that you have mentioned. Insomuch as the ENP(I) theory is the topic, and you have brought forth some things that certainly needs to have light shed upon it.

watching wrote:Also, Jesus never said anything about a "seven year anti-Christ treaty."

(In fact the entire bible does not say anything about a "seven year anti-Christ treaty," that I am aware of, only doctrines of men have).

Jesus may not have said anything about a "seven year anti-Christ treaty"; but neither does Scripture. Scripture mentions that the antichrist will "confirm" a "Covenant with the Many"; and that for a period of 7 years. I know that you are aware of Daniel 9:27, and I know that you have issue with the "he" that is representative of the said Covenant that, he will confirm; as I have read other comments that you have posted concerning this matter. However, there are those of us who do believe that the "he" in Daniel 9:27 is referring to none other, than the antichrist himself - to us, this is non-debatable.

You appear to have a problem by stating that you're not aware of this "seven year anti-Christ treaty"; and you further connect this by saying that it is of "doctrines of men". Let me be clear by saying that this "seven year anti-Christ treaty" phrase has been "coined" by you. I have never heard the "Covenant with the Many" that the antichrist will confirm; and that for a period of 7 years, be considered a "seven year anti-Christ treaty". Nevertheless, it points directly to Daniel 9:27; and how the "he" in this particular passage of Scripture is interpreted. I will say that this has been debated in the past, and it is a whole different topic of debate, and/or discussion in itself for another thread - but for me, I am completely satisfied that the "he" in Daniel 9:27 is indeed the coming antichrist, and it needs no further discussion.

watching wrote:So in conclusion, I don't know how Herb Peters stumbled across some documents that were numbered 666 in connection with a high position previously held by someone. But I guess if that happened to me, I would probably have been suspicious too.

The point, however, is regardless of whether there was anything to that or not, it is not necessary, and certainly not required of us, to be scouring over EU documents in order to be "watching" for the Lord's return. At least, I, personally, have not read anything to that effect in the Bible.

watching, as a member of this forum - and for you to say "I don't know how Her Peters stumbled across some documents that were numbered 666 in connection with a high position previously held by someone" really shows that you need to do your homework before you make recommendations to others. I would recommend that you read how Herb came across this great discovery, and further learn the facts on how it applies to the various topics on this forum, and how it has lead those, to include myself to be more diligent in searching the Scriptures.

I believe that you also do yourself an injustice by stating: "it is not necessary, and certainly not required of us, to be scouring over EU documents in order to be watching for the Lord's return". While it may not be "necessary" or "required" it certainly is helpful, and shows that we have a hunger to know all the more about our Lord, and it further shows obedience, in that it is a form of "watching" - and the Lord has commanded us to Watch. For you to mention this as you have, appears as if you are trying to mock those that are looking in these various areas, as it relates to End Time eschatology - and perhaps even dampen the spirit of those who do desire to watch. Those of us who have looked in this direction, are certainly not limiting, or placing in a proverbial box, our scope of the "Blessed Hope" that is soon to Return. So why not offer some Positive reinforcements - instead of the negative ones?

watching wrote: I don't think it will be of any effect, because when the time comes, EVERYONE will know it.

And NO ONE will know it ahead of time:

Mark 13:32
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Here you are implying that because we are Watching, that it won't be of "any effect". You then say that "NO ONE will know it ahead of time". You further provide Mark 13:2.

Let me say, that I beg to differ with you. You seemed to have left out Matthew 24:32-24 - which reads:

32) "Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; 33) so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door."
34) "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. "

You see watching, we will know that His Return is near, "ahead of time" - even "right at the door".
Mr Baldy

Postby watching on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Hi Mr. Baldy,

Mr Baldy wrote:Scripture mentions that the antichrist will "confirm" a "Covenant with the Many"; and that for a period of 7 years.

I beg to differ. Here is what the scripture says:

Daniel 9:24-27 (King James Version)

24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

But since this is not the debate section, I will just leave it at that.

This way the reader can draw their own conclusion.

That is really all I'm trying to do, anyway, i.e. let scripture speak for itself.

If you will notice, I am not making any statements about it one way or another.

I am only pointing out what the scripture does not specifically say, by pointing out what it does specifically say.

Mr Baldy wrote:I believe that you also do yourself an injustice by stating: "it is not necessary, and certainly not required of us, to be scouring over EU documents in order to be watching for the Lord's return". While it may not be "necessary" or "required" it certainly is helpful, and shows that we have a hunger to know all the more about our Lord, and it further shows obedience, in that it is a form of "watching" - and the Lord has commanded us to Watch. For you to mention this as you have, appears as if you are trying to mock those that are looking in these various areas, as it relates to End Time eschatology - and perhaps even dampen the spirit of those who do desire to watch. Those of us who have looked in this direction, are certainly not limiting, or placing in a proverbial box, our scope of the "Blessed Hope" that is soon to Return. So why not offer some Positive reinforcements - instead of the negative ones?

It was not my intention to mock anyone on this board and especially not Herb Peters, because as I said before, if I had happened to have made the same discovery, I probably would have wanted to share my findings with others as well. And, in fact, I had repeated his findings to others, initally.

Furthermore, I happen to be just as interested as the next person regarding some of the research that has been done on this board. However, my concern is that there will most likely be quite a bit of disappointment here in a couple of months if nothing materializes as expected, as has already been indicated in this thread prior to my post.

And my intention was not to discourage but to encourage. Because, regardless of what you or anyone else chooses to believe, the truth of the matter is that the Lord, Jesus Christ did not tell us that we are supposed to look for a "covenant" to be "confirmed" by the anti-Christ, of all people, as a sign of the Lord's coming.

So this is not a debatable subject in my opinion, because I have already posted the words of our Lord in Matthew 24 above.

So, the point I'm trying to make is that there is no reason for anyone to be disappointed, or feel that they need to wait for another seven year agreement to be made by a politician as a sign which would precede the Lord's return, because edit: many of the signs that the Lord specifically told us to look for are still all around us, and that is not one of them.

Mr Baldy wrote:Here you are implying that because we are Watching, that it won't be of "any effect". You then say that "NO ONE will know it ahead of time". You further provide Mark 13:2.

Let me say, that I beg to differ with you. You seemed to have left out Matthew 24:32-24 - which reads:

32) "Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; 33) so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door."
34) "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. "

You see watching, we will know that His Return is near, "ahead of time" - even "right at the door".

We may know that the Lord's return is near, but no one knows the day or the hour.
watching

Postby smallisland on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:49 am

However, my concern is that there will most likely be quite a bit of disappointment here in a couple of months if nothing materializes as expected, as has already been indicated in this thread prior to my post.

My disappointment will not be in the theory failing and it will certainly not be in Herb Peters or Holly for whom I have great admiration. My disappointment will be that books and websites which come into being, appearing to be blessed by the Lord (therefore leading one to believe they contain truth) frequently end up coming to nothing.
smallisland

Postby Wickus on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:10 am

My disappointment will not be in the theory failing and it will certainly not be in Herb Peters or Holly for whom I have great admiration. My disappointment will be that books and websites which come into being, appearing to be blessed by the Lord (therefore leading one to believe they contain truth) frequently end up coming to nothing.

Honestly speaking, this is my concern as well. There are many websites around full of their own theories, but it usually only takes a few minutes of reading before you get the nudge in your spirit to stay away from it, as there is something wrong. Until today it has never happened to me with this website, the ENP theory and Herb Peters book. It does currently look as if the puzzle pieces will not fall in place in time, but I honestly can not say that I have felt that this info is wrong.

It will be sad if all of this will come to nothing.
Wickus

Postby smallisland on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:23 am

Bless you Wickus - you've understood and expanded perfectly on what I've been trying to express.
smallisland

Postby bertienesbitt on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:54 pm

hi everyone......could someone please expalin to me what ENP stands for and why you agree with it?

im curious and i would love to learn more?

i havent been on this site for a long time so i need to be refreshed?

Peace and God bless...

Robert

need alot of info :blessyou:
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will perform this.
(Isa 9:6-7)
bertienesbitt

Postby smallisland on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:12 am

Click on the 'About Us' button at the top of the page.
smallisland

Postby bertienesbitt on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:59 am

http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/page/overview/

just read that.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

i have to agree to this folks...it makes perfect since...i look at the other teachers of prophecy and their understanding of the 10 nations etc...and their views dont make since...well for one they keep changing their minds over issues like the Antichrist....

thank you for this info....praying over it
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will perform this.
(Isa 9:6-7)
bertienesbitt

Return to ENPI theory only