Question about the Little Horn

Debate only within the framework of the ENPI theory

Question about the Little Horn

Postby eschologizer on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:14 pm

So I have a question for all those ENPI watchers out there.

I am not at all giving up on this theory, but I am curious as to how one would answer this.

8 "While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

23 "He gave me this explanation: 'The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. 24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. 25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws. The saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time. [a]

So if Solana emerged as the little horn in 1999 and continued in that role for 10 years, now that he is gone, can he even be considered a little horn coming up among the ten? If Solana comes back it will be like the little horn emerged for 10 years, went away for 5 months, then came back. I don't know, but this just seems difficult to argue. I am definitely hanging on and trying to have faith, but this just brought some doubt into my mind, as he is not continuously the little horn.

Thoughts???

Thanks,

Eschologizer
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

http://www.euprophecynews.com/
eschologizer

Re: Question about the Little Horn

Postby JayCee on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 am

Found this on 'Unsealed Prophecy' website yesterday (Wickus' site?)

The little horn
Posted on December 8, 2009 by Wickus

The antichrist is also known in Dan 7:8 as the little horn. A poster on Fulfilled Prophecy has posted a comment on this “little horn” that kept my mind busy for the past week. This is what he said:

It is facinating to me that of all sources, the Jewish Press would make this prediction, given Israel will be the one to face the brunt of AC’s power. I too have been watching the events of the past several weeks and may I add yet another spin?? One aspect of the future Anti Christ I have studied closely is his name “Little Horn” of Daniel 7:8. The Hebrew gives two definitions for the word “LITTLE”. First, “diminutive” or “not widely known of”. (How many of your co-workers know who Javier Solana is? Or, Does your Uncle Bud know of him? He is not widely known of.

Second definition,(the most interesting to me given recent events)is “DWINDLE”.Now Old Webster’s defines the word DWINDLE as this: “To Become Less”, “To Shrink” or “To Decrease”. Very interesting definitions…rather familiar actually…sort of like “Retiring” or “Stepping Down”.

May I suggest that POSSIBLY Solana’s “step down” is an event we should have actually EXPECTED,given how Daniel describes him with the actual translation of LITTLE in his name LITTLE HORN? Yes, there are too many scriptural “coincidences” with this man to write him off just yet….yes even his “retirement” or whatever the EU is calling it.

Now the big question mark is IF Solana is who we think he may be, HOW does he get from this point to the point of great power? Those details are yet to be seen.

Gregster

For some reason the WordPress system does not want me to quote what he said, so I have made it bold.

Your comments on this will be appreciated.

Keep watching!

Hope this helps
JayCee

Postby Mr Baldy on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:19 am

eschologizer wrote:So if Solana emerged as the little horn in 1999 and continued in that role for 10 years, now that he is gone, can he even be considered a little horn coming up among the ten? If Solana comes back it will be like the little horn emerged for 10 years, went away for 5 months, then came back.

I believe that with Solana having stepped down, and/or retired doesn't negate the fact that he "came up" from "among them" - which is a qualifier. Scripture doesn't even indicate at what point in time the 3 horns are subdued, only that the coming AC subdues them.

Daniel 7:23-25 still could be fulfilled by Solana - and if the ENP(I) theory is correct, he will soon emerge again, only to uproot 3 of the kings, and obtain the kingdom spoken of.
Mr Baldy

Postby burien1 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:30 am

[ Wow, a new protected zone for ENPI theory ! ] :shock: :whaa:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Wickus on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 am

burien1 wrote:[ Wow, a new protected zone for ENPI theory ! ] :shock: :whaa:

Yip! And it is great. Now it can be discussed freely without someone popping in to derail the thread.
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Return to ENPI theory only