Trump's Plan: Jerusalem Divided, Gentiles Share Holy Sites

Latest prophecy related news.

Trump's Plan: Jerusalem Divided, Gentiles Share Holy Sites

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:04 pm

New details on Trump's Peace Plan:

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Trump ... -WB-577664

TRUMP PEACE PLAN: DIVIDE JERUSALEM, PALESTINIAN STATE ON 85-90% OF W.BANK
US President Donald Trump’s “deal of the century,” expected to be rolled out after the elections on April 9, will include a Palestinian state on 85-90% of the West Bank and the division of Jerusalem, according to a Channel 13 News report.

The report, based on a source who took part in a briefing in Washington on the plan by a senior American official, said it calls for the annexation of the large settlements and the evacuation of settlement outposts deemed illegal under Israeli law.

Isolated settlements, such as Yitzhar and Itamar, would not be evacuated under the plan, but no further building would be allowed, in order to “dry them out.”

The plan, details of which have been a closely guarded secret for months, also calls for a land swap for the land that Israel will annex, though the ratio of the swap was not immediately clear, according to the report.

(Edited by Admin. for copyright. Please refer to board rules about posting copyright material.)

Revelation 11:2 But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.

Joel 3:2 I will also gather all nations, And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; And I will enter into judgment with them there On account of My people, My heritage Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; They have also divided up My land.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump's Plan: Jerusalem Divided, Gentiles Share Holy Sites

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:00 pm

I think Emanuel Macron is going to be the one to get this peace deal in Israel done. He basically told Trump to get it done or he would, and based on what I know about President Trump, he's NOT a GLOBALIST and his aspirations ARE NOT to dominate anything.....his aspirations and goals are to defend the best interests of the USA and it's citizens....it's what he focuses on and talks about all the time.

Macron on the other hand, very much has global aspirations.

To me, this Trump peace plan talk really isn't going to go anywhere and get us anywhere.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to What you think (About news)