Kushner Prepares His Debut

Latest prophecy related news.

Kushner Prepares His Debut

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:10 pm

https://m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Confli ... but-571224

WASHINGTON – At a standing desk in his cramped, high-ceilinged West Wing office, US President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser has labored for nearly two years over a detailed plan for peace in the Middle East. Along the way he has granted a mere handful of interviews, none of which have provided much in substance of a plan that has, up until now, remained the administration’s most closely guarded secret.

But we’re about to see a lot more of Jared Kushner. As he puts the finishing touches on a project he hopes to be his crowning achievement in government, Kushner is preparing to sell it to the public.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Re: Kushner Prepares His Debut

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:09 am

I don't think I need to remind you all that he is the owner of the largest office building in Manhattan... Titled 666 5th avenue.... Or that he is a practicing Jew. (The bible hints that the AC will be Jewish)
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby burien1 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:38 pm

:popcorn:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:52 am

Should come out around the end of the year. If you watch the video of Kushner speaking in Jerusalem at the embassy opening, he talks about the temple mount, and how 3 religions gather there to worship 1 God. Its extraordinary to hear a politician speaking so much about religion.and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if his plan didn't involve changes to the temple mount or even a 3rd temple where all 3 faiths worship together.
Coupled with Trumps history with building great buildings... This could be "the real estate deal of a life time." And those are Trumps words!
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:40 am

Also, France's Macron said he will release his own mid east peace plan if Trump/Kushner don't release theirs by the end if the year.

https://www.newsweek.com/france-lead-mi ... li-1185860
extravagantchristian

Postby 4givenmuch on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:52 pm

watching! :popcorn:
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby shorttribber on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:56 pm

:snack:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby SueAnn on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:21 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:I don't think I need to remind you all that he is the owner of the largest office building in Manhattan... Titled 666 5th avenue.... Or that he is a practicing Jew. (The bible hints that the AC will be Jewish)

There is an excellent reason why that particular building was bought, and it had nothing to do with the 666 address, although the 666 address MAY have kept other people from buying it, thank goodness.

666 is very strategically placed directly across the street from a building that had very bad things happening in it. Once 666 was bought it was used for surveillance of that building across the street. Once all the evidence was gathered, 666 was put back on the market and sold again.

ExtravagentChristian, it looks llke you already did more research on that building than the average person otherwise you would not know about the purchase. All you need to do is keep digging a little more and you will get the bigger picture.
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby Mr Baldy on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:18 am

extravagantchristian wrote:(The bible hints that the AC will be Jewish)

The aforementioned statement is one of the most misinterpreted passages of Scripture - and has been a lead cause in many sensationalized theories as far as the man of sin that is to come.

Many use John 5:43 - to justify this very erroneous theory:

John 5:43 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him.

Body of Christ - please don't let the aforementioned passage of Scripture fool you into believing that Jesus was referring to the coming Antichrist. If one were to read the entire context of this particular passage of Scripture - you will plainly see that Jesus was informing them that He has come in His Fathers Name, yet they did not receive Him - however, if "ANOTHER" - meaning ANYONE else who would come in his own name they would receive. This statement is NOT specific to the coming Antichrist, yet you have many who want to build doctrine on this.

Jesus NEVER spoke of the coming Antichrist nor "hinted' in any matter about him. If so, can someone please provide Scripture to correct me?
Mr Baldy

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:28 am

Sueann,

I'm sure some people will also explain away the mark of the beast when it comes. Give good reasons why they should take it, good reasons why it exists, but God won't hear their excuses.
Last edited by extravagantchristian on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
extravagantchristian

Postby Mr Baldy on Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:48 am

extravagantchristian wrote: Baldy, yes I know of a couple other... Will post them soon

Looking forward to seeing them :mrgreen:
Mr Baldy

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:07 am

Daniel 11:37 He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.

This verse isn't necessarily proof, but what other religion is passed down from from Father to children? Being Jewish is both an ethnicity and a belief.

Remember, the Jews are still awaiting their messiah

Because they have rejected Jesus (for the most part) God will send them a strong delusion, a false Christ.

Matthew 24:24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

He will claim to be God in a JEWISH TEMPLE, and messiah is God.

(A Muslim AC wouldn't claim to be Allah since they don't claim that allah will come to earth.)

Since the Jews have rejected their true shepard, God will send them a worthless shepard in the last days.

Zechariah 11:17
15 And the Lord said to me, “Next, take for yourself the implements of a foolish shepherd. 16 For indeed I will raise up a shepherd in the land who will not care for those who are cut off, nor seek the young, nor heal those that are broken, nor feed those that still stand. But he will eat the flesh of the fat and tear their hooves in pieces.

17 “Woe to the worthless shepherd,
Who leaves the flock!
A sword shall be against his arm
And against his right eye;
His arm shall completely wither,
And his right eye shall be totally blinded.”

The blinding of the right eye and withering arm would be consistent of a head wound.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

Also, looking at things from the perspective of the Antichrist, it's conceivable that a Jewish man in a position of great power might actually believe that he is the coming messiah. Especially if he was able to bring long awaited peace to Israel.

Remember, when they say PEACE AND SAFETY THEN SUDDEN DESTRUCTION WILL COME UPON THEM.
extravagantchristian

Postby mark s on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 am

It's been pointed out to me that 666 5th Avenue is located between 52nd and 53rd. Wouldn't that mean the address should begin with 5?

Their point was that "666 5th Avenue" is the name for the building, not the address. Is this right?
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:00 pm

I'm reading about Jewish escatology and noticing a few interesting things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_eschatology

Orthodox Jews (Jared Kushner is Orthodox) believe that the Messiah will come and bring PEACE to Israel and the world and will usher in a new Messianic Age or global peace. (What we believe to be the millennium) They also believe that he will build the 3rd temple.

THAT'S WHERE THIS VERSE FITS IN:

2 Thess 2
The Great Apostasy
2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

THE ANTICHRIST IS GOING TO SAY THAT THE DAY OF CHRIST HAS ALREADY COME.
He's going to say that the new Messianic era (Millennium) has begun.

Therefore the AC will be either claim to be Jesus or Jewish Messiah. One of the 2. Since both are awaiting Messiah

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

The AC will defiantly claim to bring PEACE to Israel and Jared Kushner is preparing to do that now.
extravagantchristian

Postby Mr Baldy on Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:45 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:This verse isn't necessarily proof

EC - very respectfully, actually none of the Scriptures you presented report that the coming Antichrist will be Jewish. Even the very language that you use to support your case is speculation.
Mr Baldy

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:54 pm

Yeah that's why I said hint, Mr. Baldy, because it's not clear.
extravagantchristian

Postby Mr Baldy on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:08 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:I'm reading about Jewish escatology and noticing a few interesting things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_eschatology

Orthodox Jews (Jared Kushner is Orthodox) believe that the Messiah will come and bring PEACE to Israel and the world and will usher in a new Messianic Age or global peace. (What we believe to be the millennium) They also believe that he will build the 3rd temple.

THAT'S WHERE THIS VERSE FITS IN:

2 Thess 2
The Great Apostasy
2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

THE ANTICHRIST IS GOING TO SAY THAT THE DAY OF CHRIST HAS ALREADY COME.
He's going to say that the new Messianic era (Millennium) has begun.

Therefore the AC will be either claim to be Jesus or Jewish Messiah. One of the 2. Since both are awaiting Messiah

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

The AC will defiantly claim to bring PEACE to Israel and Jared Kushner is preparing to do that now.

extravagantchristian wrote:THE ANTICHRIST IS GOING TO SAY THAT THE DAY OF CHRIST HAS ALREADY COME. He's going to say that the new Messianic era (Millennium) has begun.

EC - there is nothing in 2 Thessalonians 2 - (the aforementioned verses that you used to support your comments) that indicate that the "Antichrist is going to say that the day of Christ has already come" - or "begun."

extravagantchristian wrote:Therefore the AC will be either claim to be Jesus or Jewish Messiah. One of the 2. Since both are awaiting Messiah

Again, this is pure speculation - and nothing in 2 Thessalonians ever mentions this - nor anywhere else in Scripture.

extravagantchristian wrote:The AC will defiantly claim to bring PEACE to Israel and Jared Kushner is preparing to do that now.

You won't find one iota of Scripture that ever claims that the coming AC will bring PEACE to Israel - or any other nation on that note. Everything that I've ever read about the coming AC appears to describe him as a Liar; a Deceiver; a Boaster; and a man of War. I've personally seen absolutely NOTHING Peaceful about his character.

Also - Jared Kushner is not the coming Antichrist ("if" that was the implication). He's being controlled by President Trump - so how can he control the entire world?

*I think that it would be worthy of looking at comments that have been made by the President of France - Emmanuel Macron; who is trying very, very hard to establish a European Army. "If" his desires come to fruition - then it may be a good idea to look for a political leader who would rise or come back to power to oversee this EU Army. This person would be a very strong Antichrist Candidate.

In closing...…. sensationalism has really been a huge problem in understanding Eschatology. We as believers must rightly divide the word of God - as sensationalism works hand-in-hand with the governing rule of Deception.
Mr Baldy

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:57 pm

Take it how you want Mr. Baldy but that's how I see it.

These verses indicate that AC will come peaceably.

Daniel 11:21
And in his place shall arise a vile person, to whom they will not give the honor of royalty; but he shall come in peaceably, and seize the kingdom by intrigue.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Daniel 11:24
He shall enter peaceably, even into the richest places of the province; and he shall do what his fathers have not done, nor his forefathers: he shall disperse among them the plunder, spoil, and riches; and he shall devise his plans against the strongholds, but only for a time
extravagantchristian

Postby mrgravyard49 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:02 pm

People lets remember Mr. Baldy still believes one foot in the grave J. Solana is the A/C.. :grin:
mrgravyard49

Postby Mr Baldy on Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:40 am

extravagantchristian wrote:Take it how you want Mr. Baldy but that's how I see it.

These verses indicate that AC will come peaceably.

Daniel 11:21
And in his place shall arise a vile person, to whom they will not give the honor of royalty; but he shall come in peaceably, and seize the kingdom by intrigue.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Daniel 11:24
He shall enter peaceably, even into the richest places of the province; and he shall do what his fathers have not done, nor his forefathers: he shall disperse among them the plunder, spoil, and riches; and he shall devise his plans against the strongholds, but only for a time

EC- a very careful study of Daniel 11 should reveal to you - or anyone else who reads it; that the prophecies mentioned there, namely verses 1-35 have actually already been fulfilled by none other than Antiochus Epiphanes IV - a "type of Antichrist." Many make the same mistake, such as you have in incorporating the beginning verses of chapter 11 into future fulfillments by the coming Antichrist and they were completed in 70 AD. Nothing about "PEACE" is ever mentioned about the future Antichrist. Verses 36 - 45 depict the actions of the future Antichrist - and not before.

I suggest those who are interested, and want to get a clear picture of what this man will become - actually read Scripture for themselves. I personally found nothing peaceful about him. He's a man of War, Lies, Blasphemy, Deception, and places himself above God. What's peaceful about that :humm:
Mr Baldy

Postby Mr Baldy on Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:45 am

mrgravyard49 wrote:People lets remember Mr. Baldy still believes one foot in the grave J. Solana is the A/C.. :grin:

Gravy, I look at facts - not peoples sensational ideology, theories, and naysaying. I won't be fooled by nonsensical foolishness that tickle the hearts and minds of those who wont study for themselves.

I've never said that Javier Solana is the Antichrist, as this forum doesn't allow "naming" the Antichrist. What I have said is that the ENP is a very powerful, very literal "Covenant With Many" - and this man happens to be associated with it by way of the number 666.

As long as the ENP remains viable, I will NOT rule him out. Just keep watching :mrgreen:
Mr Baldy

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:07 pm

Baldy,

2 Thess 2
The Great Apostasy
2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

This verse does imply that part of the great deception will be the lie, that the day of Christ has come. Which also implies that the AC will claim to be Christ.

Which would make him a person of faith either Christian or Jew, perverting Gods word.

That's an obvious clue to the identity of the AC.
extravagantchristian

Postby Mr Baldy on Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:50 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:Baldy,

2 Thess 2
The Great Apostasy
2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

This verse does imply that part of the great deception will be the lie, that the day of Christ has come. Which also implies that the AC will claim to be Christ.

Which would make him a person of faith either Christian or Jew, perverting Gods word.

That's an obvious clue to the identity of the AC.

Ok EC - lets do take a look as some of the things you are mentioning..... :mrgreen:

First you mentioned 2 Thessalonians 2:2-3 - then you wrote this:

extravagantchristian wrote:This verse does imply that part of the great deception will be the lie, that the day of Christ has come. Which also implies that the AC will claim to be Christ.

EC, these verses mention absolutely nothing whatsoever that "part of the great deception will be the lie, that the day of Christ has come." NO - that's not what it is saying. Paul who writes this message to the Church in Thessalonica, informs them NOT to be deceived into believing the facts that surround the Day of the Lord ; and our gathering unto Him - in that it had ALREADY occurred.

Paul goes on to inform them that Two (2) things must happen PRIOR to that Day happening or occurring:

1) The Falling Away or commonly known as the Apostasy

AND

2) The man of sin is revealed (Antichrist)

So those who have been taught that the Church won't be here prior to the Antichrist being revealed are sadly, and very erroneously mistaken.

Additionally, you mention this in the verses you present:

extravagantchristian wrote:Which also implies that the AC will claim to be Christ.

EC - nowhere in the verses that you mention ever imply that the "AC will claim to be Christ." Nor do the verses you present even imply such a notion.

Secondly you wrote:

extravagantchristian wrote:Which would make him a person of faith either Christian or Jew, perverting Gods word. That's an obvious clue to the identity of the AC.

:humm:

Where in those verses do you find that the Antichrist has to be "a person of faith either Christian or Jew" :humm:

You go on to say: "That's an obvious clue to the identity of the AC."

Oh really - :humm:

EC - again, very respectfully..... with the exception of the verses of Scripture that you provided - your comments are ALL pure speculation. Nothing in Scripture supports the fact that the coming Antichrist has to be "a person of faith" - a "Christian or Jew." Ironically, you mentioned earlier that the Jews don't believe in Christ - and you also provided Scripture:
extravagantchristian wrote:Daniel 11:37 He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.
- so how can he be a "person of faith" :humm:

In closing...………

That's why its so very, very, important to present the proper integrative exegetical approach to what Scripture has mentioned, which will allow us to apply the right hermeneutical value to what the Word of God is actually telling us. Otherwise we are left "speculating" on a whole sundry of things that only appear to be correct in our own minds.
Mr Baldy

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:19 am

The word Christ is a Greek translation of the Hebrew word: messiah

So yeah the Jews are still awaiting christ (messiah) to come.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:25 pm

John 1:25 And they asked him, saying, “Why then do you baptize if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?”

John 1:41 He first found his own brother Simon, and said to him, “We have found the Messiah” (which is translated, the Christ).

The Jews do believe in Christ. They just don't believe that Jesus was Christ.

Mark 13:21 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘Look, He is there!’ do not believe it.

This verse is echoed 2 other times in Matthew and Luke When Jesus is telling them the specific signs of His coming.

This will be the "delusion" in the last days, the lie that Christ (Messiah) has already come.

I'm not saying that I know who the antichrist is, I'm just saying, who seems most likely to claim that Christ has already come? 2 secular guys (Javier Solana/Emmanuel Macron) or the one who actually believes that Messiah is coming? (Kushner)
extravagantchristian

Postby mrgravyard49 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:22 pm

We see Kushner and the leader of France (both in the running for A/C) active, but anyone know what Solana is up to? And is the ENP have ANY value?
mrgravyard49

Postby Ready1 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:31 pm

The "framework" of these institutions (ENP/CFSP/and all the others) still exists, and even though there is no certainty that they will be used by the Globalist/EU/AC, the probability of their future use seems pretty straightforward. That is why we watch. And each new face on the scene is just one more intriguing possibility!
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Return to What you think (About news)