Killer AI Robots On The Way

Latest prophecy related news.

Killer AI Robots On The Way

Postby Keeping Alert on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:41 am

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/kille ... yptr=yahoo

I have been thinking about the possibility that the AC could be an AI robot and the huge army against our Lord at Armaggeddon could be an army of AI Robots. Now it has made news...

Hebrews 11 and Revelation reveals a bit of this AC... he has a number, he worships the god of forces that his fathers do not know, he has no regard for the desire of women, etc...

A bit of a stretch I know... what do you think?
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert

Re: Killer AI Robots On The Way

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:38 am

KA,

It's an interesting thought. I've always thought that drones will be used to hunt people down who refuse the mark, but how sophisticated will they be?

The locusts from the bottomless pit in Rev 6 I believe, they have faces like men. They could either be demons or AI robots.

Then there's the 2 beasts in Revelation 13. One of them could be AI maybe?

Especially the part where it says the IMAGE OF THE BEAST. In verse 15.
The Beast from the Earth
11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby Jericho on Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:41 am

A bit of a stretch I know... what do you think?

In Rev 19:20 the Anti-Christ and False Prophet are thrown into the lake of fire. They would have to have a spirit for that to happen, so I don't see the AC being AI. However, I wouldn't rule out the image of the beast being AI.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:45 am

KA, yesterday I streamed the Understanding the Times 2018 conference for much of the day (was in and out, of course). As I listened to the extreme focus on technological advances and so much of it focused on AI, I recalled your comment I had read earlier, where you suggested some AI connection where the antichrist was concerned. I thought to myself that I wanted to mention to you that it was astonishingly astute of you to recognize this. Honestly, I haven't spent much energy on associating the antichrist with all the technological advancements of recent, but I have spent quite a bit of time in the past few years resenting the intrusions on some levels and marveling on the other at how this will help stop criminals. Unfortunately, this is exactly how these advancements will be bought by the public....because SOME good can come from it. That said, the intrusions are astonishing and now that I listened to this conference, even more disturbing.

This world and my life in it is not something I would be willing to fight for. The antichrist can do whatever he wants, and follow my every move, but at the end of the day, my priority is and will be to desire to win souls for Christ and knowing this will displease the antichrist, I am sure this technology will be harmful to me and others whose hearts for the Lord are like mine. So be it. That said, the same way he can use this technology, Saints will be able to use it, too. This brings to mind "great exploits" in scripture and I look forward to seeing the Saints in action. :mrgreen:

Since the whole subject is new to me, I imagine reading scripture again, this time with AI technology in mind, and discovering new information. You are right, imo, there will be significant use of AI where the antichrist is concerned. It only makes sense, as he is springing this on mankind and has had many years (in the background) to anticipate how he would go about his diabolical plan.

I look forward to hearing from any of you who have thought about this. KA, it seems you've put thought in it long before me, so I'm interested in hearing more from you, if you have any more ideas. To answer your question, yes, for sure, you are onto something....the Understanding the Times 2018 conference had quite a bit to say on this, so you are not alone in your assessments.....Wow, these are astonishing times we live in.

Just think.....we are getting closer than ever to fulfillment of literally 1/3 of the bible. End Time matters (from different respects) cover the end times.....this is so huge, the times we are living in. JUST WOW.....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Jay Ross on Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:56 pm

After Britain had the vote to leave the EU, large crowds immediately materialised to protest against the vote.

During and after the last US presidential election, materialised crowds of polarised people rose up to either support or protest against the president.

In both instances above I commented that they were demonic flash mobs, that seemed to materialise out of thin air as if they were being control by a demonic force that was operating in the grey area of reality, with one mob claiming that they were a lighter grey than the other and therefore they were the more righteous people and that the other mob were a darker grey and were therefore the more unrighteous people. The connection between these people was not really wye/fi or Bluetooth which is required for AI to operate, although both of these technologies helped in the rapid communications, but rather the communication was spiritual with a very demonic bent where the people chose to inhabit the demonic dominion of the respective heads of the third beast, with the characteristic of having a dominion power, within a tighter geographical area.

By the beasts/devil being able to control both sides of the debate, God was not even considered and the beasts/devil were causing people to turn away from God, such that the "goodness" seen in the world was darkness where something of God was know about but not acknowledged, and the evil in the world was the outer darkness where God did not exist at all.

Even if the antichrist has an AI component about him, the rational behind our responses that we make, still do not change. We either reject God in favour of the antichrist or we press further into God. We either fully trust God for all of our needs or we do not.

How the influences operate to get us to that point become irrelevant during our decision making process, we are either for or against God.

What should we be doing? Certainly not focusing on the devil and his methodologies to get us to turn away from God. Rather, we should be focusing on the things of God and on how we can be a witness throughout the hard times to bring God's light ut into the open so that the people around us can make an informed decision on whom they will have faith in.

The question that comes to my mind is are we willing to die for what we believe in, in our relationship with God knowing that even if other may take our physical lives from us, that they will never be able to take our relationship with God from us unless we chose to relingish it.

Which side do we as Christians chose to belong too and fully focus on?

Shalom
Jay Ross

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Jay, I don't mean this in a rude way but
This is a prophecy site, where people discuss bible prophecy.
I think all of the bible is worth studying and I don't think it's a waste of time to be watching the signs of the times. Jesus said to watch.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby Jericho on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:35 pm

GodsStudent wrote: You are right, imo, there will be significant use of AI where the antichrist is concerned.

I consider the advancement in technology to be one of the signs of the times. The bible says knowledge would be increased. There is no doubt that is happening. We take the internet for granted, but it really is a game changer. Being able to communicate and send information to anyone around the world in seconds is revolutionary. We literally have the accumulated knowledge of humanity at our fingertips. The ancient historians and scholars of old would have killed for that ability. It has allowed the world to become united again and transcend the limitations that began at the Tower of Babel with the confounding of the languages.

I believe technology will play a huge part in the end-times. The world being able to watch the two-witnesses die and then resurrect could only have happened in the last couple of decades. The mark of the beast appears to be technological and tied to the economy. With everything going digital it becomes possible to control what every person on earth buys, sales, or trades like never before. Certainly without technology the AC could not rule the whole world. Every empire prior was limited in how big they could get. Rome found that out, and had to stop expanding. But with technology it removes those barriers.

As I said previously the image of the beast could be AI, or part AI. AI has made great leaps in a very short period of time. The advancements in computers used to double every 2 years, it may be even less now. Robotics are also advancing. I've seen machines that can move perfectly like animals and humans, they even have a sense of balance. It really is remarkable, and also frightening when you think how this technology could be misused.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby Jay Ross on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:52 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:Jay, I don't mean this in a rude way but
This is a prophecy site, where people discuss bible prophecy.
I think all of the bible is worth studying and I don't think it's a waste of time to be watching the signs of the times. Jesus said to watch.

EC, wadr, I was discussing prophecy, however on this site people want to established protective hedges around different prophetic theories in the interest of demonstrating harmony.

If my disagreeing with the AI slant in the posts above seems and that I am coming at the discussion from a different perspective is not acceptable, then I am sorry, but it was what I was prompted to write.

Paul in Ephesians writes that: -
Ephesians 6:12: - 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
which backs up my pov and is very much and ET phnominion and should be included in any discussion around the AI influences during the ET's.

The point I was making in my previous post was that Satan very much wants us to focus on him and what he is doing rather than allowing us to focus on what God is doing and achieving. With that said, Satan wants us to take our eyes off of God and put them on him.
Jay Ross

Postby keithareilly on Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:42 pm

Jay Ross Wrote ...
The point I was making in my previous post was that Satan very much wants us to focus on him and what he is doing rather than allowing us to focus on what God is doing and achieving. With that said, Satan wants us to take our eyes off of God and put them on him.

No, This is wrong and contrary to scriptures.

Ephesians 5:11
Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them;

Satan does not want us to see what he is doing.
He wants us to to be blinded to his actions and not bring what he is doing into the light.

We are to be seeing guides; not blind guides.

Those who do not pay attention to what Satan is doing are talked about here ...
Matt 15:14
"Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit."
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Postby Jay Ross on Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:54 am

keithareilly wrote:Jay Ross Wrote ...

No, This is wrong and contrary to scriptures.

Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them;

He wants us to to be blinded to his actions and not bring what he is doing into the light.

"Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit."

Ah Keith, how about we quote a little more of Ephesians 5 to be sure to be sure: -

Ephesian 5:8-21: - . . . . . Walk in Light
8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), 10 finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret. 13 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light. 14 Therefore He says:

"Awake, you who sleep,
Arise from the dead,
And Christ will give you light."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Walk in Wisdom

15 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, 16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

17 [b]Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.[/b] 18 And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit, 19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, 20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, 21 submitting to one another in the fear of God.

Now let us put your Matthew 15:14 n the correct context: -

Matthew 15:1-14: - 15:1 Then the scribes and Pharisees who were from Jerusalem came to Jesus, saying, 2 "Why do Your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread."

3 He answered and said to them, "Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition? 4 For God commanded, saying, 'Honor your father and your mother'; and, 'He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.' 5 But you say, 'Whoever says to his father or mother,"Whatever profit you might have received from me is a gift to God" — 6 then he need not honor his father or mother.' Thus you have made the commandment of God of no effect by your tradition. 7 Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying:

8 "These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And honor Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
9 And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'"

10 When He had called the multitude to Himself, He said to them, "Hear and understand: 11 Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."

12 Then His disciples came and said to Him, "Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?"

13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. 14 Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."

Keith, the question now becomes who is the blind guide with respect to the End Times. I admit that I do not know all of the answers or have all of the understanding of the End Times, but what I know is that God wants us to abide always in Him and to trust Him in all things and to have complete faith in Him and to Believe in Him. He also wants us to show others that they too should be abiding in Him at all times and that they too should be trusting Him always and that they too should have complete faith in Him and belief in Him always.

Does that mean that we should be able to teach about what Satan intends to do? Not at all. If we have been given that revelation by God and the leading to teach what He has revealed to us, then we should be teaching what the Lord has revealed to us and nothing else.

What has God taught about Satan in the Scriptures? That he is a lair. That he is a deceiver. That he is the desolator of the environment that we live in. That he want us to worship him instead of God the Almighty.

If we follow the promptings of the Lord then we are not Blind guides as you are suggesting.

Shalom
Jay Ross

Postby keithareilly on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:21 am

Keith Wrote

Jay wrote
Does that mean that we should be able to teach about what Satan intends to do? Not at all. If we have been given that revelation by God and the leading to teach what He has revealed to us, then we should be teaching what the Lord has revealed to us and nothing else.

What has God taught about Satan in the Scriptures? That he is a lair. That he is a deceiver. That he is the desolator of the environment that we live in. That he want us to worship him instead of God the Almighty.

If we follow the promptings of the Lord then we are not Blind guides as you are suggesting.

So, After I tell people "We are to be seeing guides; not blind guides", You state I am suggesting those who following the Lord are blind guides.

Quite Revealing.
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Postby Jay Ross on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:04 am

keithareilly wrote:Keith Wrote

Jay wrote

So, After I tell people "We are to be seeing guides; not blind guides", You state I am suggesting those who following the Lord are blind guides.

Quite Revealing.

Keith, what is revealing is your twisting of what I have posted.

Now in my post above I made no claim that you were a blind guide. What I said was that if we are following the prompting of the Lord and teaching what He has revealed to us, then we are not blind guides. I have made no judgement about whether or not you are posting what the Lord is giving you. You are responsible to God for what you may post just as I am also responsible for what I post

For better or worse, we have to live with what we may post.
Jay Ross

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:57 am

Jay, you've made your point, this thread isn't for you.
Stop interrupting our discussion on AI with this. Simply don't open this thread, since YOU dont agree with it.
We want to discuss it and I dont need you standing over me with a stick like a teacher telling me not to. You are wrong to force this on those of us who do wish to continue to look at this AI element.
I get it, you feel we shouldn't. We are all adults here, and I believe looking at AI is responsible, and so does Jan Markell and Eric Barger and all of those who also watch prophecy, just as you are watching prophecy.....I say that because it was a HUGE point in their Understanding the Times 2018 conference.
It appears you aren't familiar with that event, but they have been following things for many years and they certainly do not condone following antichrist, they very much follow the Lord every day, but they are watchman who are giving warnings and I want to heed those warnings.

Please don't derail this thread and get it locked Jay. Dont make this about you.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:33 am

When we had more people posting all the time on this forum, we use to be much stricter about derailing a thread . That is why you would see this posted;

:backtotopic:

I have never acquired the knack for creating another thread with posts from a thread like this, that are way off topic. And I kept quiet because of the slackness we have all seen in imposing this. But this is getting out of hand. It is unfair to the original poster, Keeping Alert, to completely go off on another topic that he did not intend. He might not mind, but nobody but him knows that for sure.

There may be protected areas on the board, and others are not protected. But that does not mean we can come in any time we want to, and chastise people for even discussing something.

Jay, I should have immediately told you to get back to the topic, or go and start your own thread on what you wanted to discuss. You are more than welcome to at anytime. My apologies to everyone here for failing to do so. You and Keith are more than welcome to continue your discussion in a thread either of you wishes to create.

I don't want to shut down thoughts, opinions, or discussion, but this is Keeping Alert's thread. Let's all stick to the original post out of respect for him.

Now,
:backtotopic: or it will be :closed:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:50 am

Keith, on Saturday's conference, they showed a lot of those AI beings (animals) you spoke of. I say animals, but they can put machines together in any image.....they have tiny little ants and insects like houseflies that you can't tell aren't living animals until you get right on top of them (which these animals won't allow). They have birds and butterflies and all sorts of little creatures that are equipped with super good microphones and cameras (in such tiny, tiny packages).

I also saw the large and even very large machines that are build upright like people or on 4 legs like animals. They outrun anything living and never get tired. They can be equipped with heat sensors to pick up the living, and have bionic eyes and ears to hear breathing or see behind and even through things one might hide behind. The premise is these machines and not humans will fight our wars for us going forward, and the military advancements are unknown, even now. I imagine they have a lot more advancement than even we are aware of at this time.

I live in the country and very regularly see small drones flying around lately. It seems that because there are so many woods out my way, that drug people are growing pot plants, and at night time no less, these drones fly around, and the next day, the DEA is on the side of the road pulling plants, lol. My neighbors told my husband and me a few weeks ago that she rides with her windows down and when it rains, she can smell the plants at the end of one of our roads. Low and behold, the drones started flying a couple of days after that conversation, then my husband came home and saw DEA right where she said she smelled the offensive plants. Crops are maturing after growing all summer, so all these people who nurtured and cared for their illegal plants all summer are now getting shocked to find out the law was waiting, and in fact is now taking care of their harvesting, lol. I am sure this is probably going on everywhere. I had no idea it was going on right down the road from me, lol.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

keithareilly

Postby keithareilly on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:21 am

KA,

I was wrong!
Burien1 is correct;
I apologize for the tangent.
In the future I will let the author of the topic address such things.

GodStudent,

Interestingly, we are creating.

And Yes, some argue AI warriors, in any form, are better. And that is true until their integrity is compromised.
Consider an AI aircraft carrier that can identify allied and enemy aircraft. The best compromise is to penetrate to where it the logic says:

IF ENEMY THEN ATTACK, ELSE DO NOT ATTACK

and change that logic to

IF NOT ENEMY THEN ATTACK, ELSE DO NOT ATTACK

This simple, single, compromise causes the ship to switch sides.

So, while AI warriors, when not compromised, can lower collateral deaths and damage,
they can be very dangerous to their creators if compromised.

A major concern is, newer technologies can be created that attack and compromise older technologies.
This technology would function as an: AI Demon trying to get AI warriors to switch sides.

The AI world is parallel to ours. Good and Evil will exist within it, for it will inherit from us.

Keith
Last edited by keithareilly on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Postby keithareilly on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:14 pm

I frequently wonder if the image of the beast is an AI.

Rev 13:15
And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Postby keithareilly on Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:39 pm

keithareilly
Supporting Member

Return to What you think (About news)