Updates on Russia & Israel.

Latest prophecy related news.

Updates on Russia & Israel.

Postby DaveG on Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:39 am

Deleted
Last edited by DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaveG

Re: Updates on Russia & Israel.

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:10 am

So with no more Israeli air strikes in Syria, Iranian military presence will probably grow and fester, eventually leading to a major confrontation.

Could be motivation for Israel to sign Trumps peace deal. If it guaranteed that Iran would have to leave Syria.

If Israel ever did use an atomic/nuclear bomb, it seems more likely that they would use it in Syria rather than Iran, since syria is already in shambles.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby DaveG on Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:07 pm

Deleted
Last edited by DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DaveG

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:50 pm

Regarding the peace plan, I think we will hear details this week. Something that has been on my mind here lately is the fact that the bible says the Antichrist will confirm a covenant. So in my mind, that means not necessarily a deal that he creates but instead one that already exists that he confirms at a later time. It could be that this peace plan by the Trump Administration is indeed the covenant with the many, but may not be confirmed until everything is in place.

Im just unsure of why people on this site seem to think that President Trump will be THE ONE who confirms this covenant. Are we sure this lines up with what scripture tells us regarding the lawless one, the man to come? I am speaking directly about where he reigns from, which is not the USA....so why do we keep discussing this as though our President may be the antichrist? In essence, discussing this as though the USA president will be "THE ONE" who confirms the covenant is exactly saying that he would in fact be the antichrist. Any thoughts on this you guys?
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby DaveG on Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:58 pm

Deleted
Last edited by DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DaveG

Postby shorttribber on Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:13 pm

DaveG wrote: Something that has been on my mind here lately is the fact that the bible says the Antichrist will confirm a covenant.

That is not a "fact" at all. It is only something that is believed to be a "fact" by the vast majority if Modern Evangelical Christians.

Just say'n.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby Jay Ross on Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:19 pm

shorttribber wrote:
DaveG wrote: Something that has been on my mind here lately is the fact that the bible says the Antichrist will confirm a covenant.

That is not a "fact" at all. It is only something that is believed to be a "fact" by the vast majority if Modern Evangelical Christians.

Just say'n.

So what you have posted is that if you are not a Modern Evangelical Christian, then you will not believe this to be a fact?

:humm:
Jay Ross

Postby DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:45 am

Deleted
Last edited by DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DaveG

Postby DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:32 am

Deleted
Last edited by DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaveG

Postby mark s on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:40 am

Thank you, Dave!

:grin:

:eek:
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:58 am

Deleted
Last edited by DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaveG

Postby DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:23 am

Deleted
Last edited by DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DaveG

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:30 am

GS I don't like the fact that Trump is pressuring Israel to give up land for peace. Who does he think he is, trying to perminatly change the borders of the land that God himself gave them? Big mistake. And he seems determined.

With that being said, I kind if doubt that Trump will end up being the antichrist, since I've always assumed that the AC would be Jewish. But scripture isn't real clear on that detail or the question of what country AC will come from.

Then again, we can't 100% disqualify Netanyahu or any Israeli leader from being the AC. It takes at least 2 people to agree to a covenant, one on each side, right?

Then there's Jared Kushner who was put in charge of this peace deal, so who knows, it could be him.
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Deleted
DaveG

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:29 pm

I would just give up and move if I lived in Israel. They just can't have peace for more than 5 minutes.
extravagantchristian

Postby DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:34 pm

Deleted
DaveG

Postby Jay Ross on Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:55 pm

DaveG wrote:I think it was a typo and "of" was meant to be there instead of "if".

Anyways, my intentions of this thread was to be about news and I shouldn't have included my own personal thoughts about anything else. I'm going to edit my post above to keep this from becoming a debate of eschatology.

And

DaveG wrote:
extravagantchristian wrote:I would just give up and move if I lived in Israel. They just can't have peace for more than 5 minutes.

Peace will be coming to Israel when collectively as a nation they cry out "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord".

Until then, there will be no real peace.

DaveG again you have posted your opinion and started a debate on the eschatology around the available published news.

By simply posting the news of confusion created by the spiritual dominions of the beasts you are in fact presenting an eschatology point of view of what is happening at this present time coming up to the end of this present age.

Making sense of what is really happening is a much harder activity to undertake on our part. However, if we are part of God's/Christ's church, then our focus should be on being a blessing to those we rub shoulders with on a daily basis and not be a member of the "Me centred Church."

Shalom
Jay Ross

Postby DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:19 pm

Deleted

Mods. Please remove my account. I no longer wish to be part of this community.

Thank you.
Last edited by DaveG on Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaveG

Postby shorttribber on Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:23 pm

DaveG wrote:I think it was a typo and "of" was meant to be there instead of "if".

Anyways, my intentions of this thread was to be about news and I shouldn't have included my own personal thoughts about anything else. I'm going to edit my post above to keep this from becoming a debate of eschatology.

Thanx for correcting my typo too :grin:

And that is good...didn't want to debate either...was just pointing that one thing out.

I've been reading your updates very regularly......they are very informative and keep us in the know in that regard.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby burien1 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:12 pm

Dave G, we are all sorry you feel that way, and that you deleted all your posts but one in this thread. We enjoyed reading your threads.

We are not deleting your account. If you really wish to leave, you can do that yourself. Hope you will change your mind, though.... And if there is anyone you wish not to interact with, there is a place somewhere in your member control panel on your profile to block that person."Friends and Foes"

And since you did remove all your posts in this thread (not approved ), I will lock this thread now.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Return to What you think (About news)