China's Chilling New System To Control Everyone

Latest prophecy related news.

China's Chilling New System To Control Everyone

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:35 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/09/18/ ... yone.html#

BOTTOM OF THE SCALE

But it doesn’t take much to end up on the wrong side of the scale with an estimated 10 million people are already paying the price of a low rating.

Jaywalking, late payments on bills or taxes, buying too much alcohol or speaking out against the government, each cost citizens points.

Other mooted punishable offences include spending too long playing video games, wasting money on frivolous purchases and posting on social media, according to Business Insider.

Penalties range from losing the right to travel by plane or train, social media account suspensions and being barred from government jobs.

Chinese journalist Liu Hu is one of millions who have already amassed a low social credit rating. Liu Hu was arrested, jailed and fined after he exposed official corruption.

“The government regards me as an enemy,” Liu Hu told the ABC.

He is now banned from travelling by plane or fast train. His social media accounts with millions of followers have been suspended. He struggles to find work.

“This kind of social control is against the tide of the world. The Chinese people’s eyes are blinded and their ears are blocked. They know little about the world and are living in an illusion.” Liu Hu

How would they know if u speak out against the government? Maybe people are encouraged to tell on each other.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Re: China's Chilling New System To Control Everyone

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:28 am

how do they know how long you play video games or if you buy a lot of junk food (if you spend cash)....or is getting cash closely guarded and penalized. Who is the government to tell it's citizens how to feel, think and act? Oh, this is COMMUNIST China....Americans better get a clue with all their ideologies!!!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Jericho on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:42 am

Ever since China's current president was elected president (not by the people), there has been a shift more toward it's Communist roots. In particular, they are cracking down on Christianity. He's definitely one to keep an eye on.

GodsStudent wrote:how do they know how long you play video games or if you buy a lot of junk food (if you spend cash)....or is getting cash closely guarded and penalized. Who is the government to tell it's citizens how to feel, think and act? Oh, this is COMMUNIST China....Americans better get a clue with all their ideologies!!!

Your right, but even now the same Marxist ideology that gave us Communism has infected the West. We see it in the guise of Political Correctness and Social Justice. I've seen people discriminated against for their political beliefs or because they voted for Trump. I never thought I would see the day when fascism would come to America, but it is here now. Much of it has to do with the West turning its back on God and Christianity, which has allowed these ideologies to take root unabated. Nature abhors a vacuum.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby El Gallo on Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:19 pm

This is what Google, Facebook, Twitter, increasingly restrictive "comment" trackers, and government surveillance are doing right here. Trump is enemy #1, not b/c he is a bombastic, but b/c he is upsetting the orderly progression of the controlled society. He is a china breaker. Most Americans want to get on with their lives, and the media's central focus is to paint Trump and those around him as making the average person's life uncomfortable, and therefore unnecessarily complex. People want predictability and simplicity. Trump is the opposite. In this sense, Trump is a messenger, and a timely one. It is a harbinger of what it is like to live outside of society's approval, and the siren-call of not doing that.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Return to What you think (About news)